PDA

View Full Version : Bad situations that you decide to make worse

edczxcvbnm
05-31-2005, 04:38 PM
Tell us all about situations that you have been in that you stupidly made worse.

This weekend I stayed at my friend's house. He has a cat and I am allergic to cats. I can usually fend off with out getting too messed up. The reason I stayed at his house was because we were going to go golfing out near him. I have allergies to pollen and stuff in the air this time of year. Hole 6 looked like a snow field...litterally. I lost a ball or two just because I couldn't see it on that hole.

So far I have been hit with to allergies to mess me up. I used sun block to keep me from burning and it sometimes just makes me tired to have sun block on.

3 things that I have now been hit with to just mess me up and make we act wierd. All I really wanted to do was play some old school nintendo video games but I was having some trouble seeing and my reaction time had slowed considerably. How can we possibly improve this situation?

DRINKING! Thats right. I figured alcohal might at least help the itching and stuff go away or at least make it so that I would be messed up enough not to notice. I didn't really pan out that way but I was already acting failry drunk as it was before I started so I figured it couldn't get much worse...man was I wrong. At least I didn't have a lot to drink :/

Any one else have any bright ideas that made everything worse? I bet alcohal was somehow involved :D

-N-
05-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Drinking inevitably leads to hooking up with someone you're not supposed to. >_<

Rainecloud
05-31-2005, 07:01 PM
I suffer from terrible hayfever, and I decided to take a walk in the countryside yesterday with my Girlfriend.

Bad idea, and I'm really paying for it today. :(

Lindy
05-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Haha.

I'm perfect.

Jess
05-31-2005, 09:22 PM
When my dog died, I'm not very good at letting my emotions go and I was feeling really really bad. So I decided to go out with my friends and get drunk, because maybe it would make me feel happier, or whatever.
Instead I got really emotional and aggressive. :(

SomethingBig
05-31-2005, 10:23 PM
During this 8th grade dance, I got to slow dance with a girl that I liked for God knows how long. So anyway, all was going well when someone put my hands on her bottomy bottom. Not knowing what to do, I kept them there for a good 5 seconds, not thinking about where my hands actually were. Once I realized what had happened, I quickly took them off, and slow danced with my hands to my side and hers still on me for a good minute or so. I felt even more awkward than before, seeing as how whenever she slow dances with guys, their hands are at her bottomy bottom. Oh Rowell, you so silly.

7th grade math class: Back then, my pal and I would draw crazy comics about inside jokes and whatnot. Of course, there was lots of tentacle rape going on(hey, we were seventh graders and had just discovered the joy that was hentai). My teacher caught me in the act because my binder's cover was facing her. She said, "Rowell, you can put your binder down, y'know." Of course, I didn't. What I did was much worse. I sounded very nervous and suspicious when I said, "N-no, th-that's okay!" So she walked over and asked kindly to set it down again. She probably would have just taken the comic and threw it out the garbage, but no, y'know what I did? I literally acted like a baby, hugged my binder, closed my eyes tight, and shook my head around while I said, "No! No! No! No!". Fortunately, I got off with a 15 minute detention after school.

Skogs
05-31-2005, 11:07 PM
I once cured myself of a cold by getting pissed, staying up until half three and then getting up at half six in the morning for a hard-core winter training session on the river.

Maxico
05-31-2005, 11:36 PM
Meh, I don't get hayfever.

Calliope
06-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Bah, that assignment's already going to be late so I might as well leave it for a bit longer...

ThroneofDravaris
06-01-2005, 03:53 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62351&page=2

Start reading from Raistlin's post...then read my replies.

I took that way too far...

Ultima Shadow
06-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Well... I've had a tough time in school lately... and then my parents acted like jerks. To make it even worse, I got into some trouble with a friend. And then there was some other problems as well... :-/

So... in the begining it was bad, then it become worse... and then it become a nightmare. :greenie: