PDA

View Full Version : My mouse is dead :(

louby_4eva
05-31-2005, 07:17 PM
Hi, can someone please help me, my mouse isn't working, you will not believe how incredibly difficult it was trying to get here to make this thread with a dead mouse, thank you Squinn hunni for helping me with that. Anyway, I have a virus and it 'attacked' (for lack of a better word) and then I couldn't move my mouse anymore, I managed to make it so that I can use my number keys on my keyboard to make the mouse move, but it's REALLY hard. Could my virus have uninstalled it?? Does anyone knoe how to make it not dead??

Smile and Be happy :love:

Rye
05-31-2005, 07:55 PM
I didn't know viruses could do that. If your mouse is battery run, maybe it ran out of batteries, like mine does way too often.

Flying Mullet
05-31-2005, 07:56 PM
If a virus did "attack" your mouse, then chances are removign the virus won't help your mouse run again. Try reinstalling your mouse drivers and see if that helps.

louby_4eva
06-01-2005, 06:27 PM
My mouse didn't come with a driver, I don't think. Anyway, my mum decided to reinstall windows and it's working again now, Yay woohoo, but now I have to reinstall msn :( nevermind, It got fixed so I'm happy.

Smile and Be happy :love: