View Full Version : Just how long ?

Dreddz
05-31-2005, 08:14 PM
How long have you gone without a console of any sort
My PS2 has broke after I dropped it down the stairs
Its going to get fixed and it coming tomorrow :D
Ive gone without playing it for 2 and a half weeks now
Im impressed and somewhat dont want my PS2 to come back
It sounds weird, but ive got more time on my hands, spent more time with my Girlfriend and friends. Ive got a job and got money to spend on clothes instead of games.
Do you always have a feeling to play games ?

Erdrick Holmes
05-31-2005, 08:17 PM
My Dreamcast stopped working for an hour... scary.

Dreddz
05-31-2005, 08:24 PM
my dreamcast has got dust on it joel, DUST ON IT !

KoShiatar
05-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Uh, ah....a whole life is long enough?
I'm having a thought on Playstation 3 anyway.

omnitarian
05-31-2005, 09:05 PM
I've always had access to my consoles, except during blackouts and vacations. :-/

Dreddz
05-31-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh god I hate blackouts, I was playing DMC and got really far and didnt save too often and when I was facing the puddle thing for the last time it turned off. Oh boy I was pissed

Sepho
05-31-2005, 09:36 PM
My PS2 broke at the end of last summer, right after I bought roughly 47.8 games for it, so up until recently I had a slew of new titles that were almost all unplayed, and without a system to play 'em on. I was in this predicament for nearly a year, until about a month ago, when I (temporarily) traded my XBox for my friend's PS2. Problem is, now I want to play all my XBox games.

Shoeberto
05-31-2005, 09:40 PM
I don't much play my consoles these days. I've easily gone months without playing them, only playing them when I get particularly bored. As for actually being unable to play them, I'd say a week or two.

Yamaneko
05-31-2005, 09:48 PM
A few months maybe. My brother is the one who uses the PS2 the most since he doesn't like to tinker with PC game settings.

Zeldy
06-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Without playing a single game!?
Nope, i dont think ive done it.
Ive gone without playing my ps1 for like.. a year.. maybe.
without playing the GC? I played Donkey konga last night..
n64? i just had a multiplayer on Fzero..
DS? I took it to the party last sunday >_<

ZuZu
06-01-2005, 08:33 PM
My PS2 has broke after I dropped it down the stairsOOh, that's a huge crime :eek:

I remember how our first PS2 went broken. And all because of my brother... I couldn't play FF for months. Terrible time that was :cry:

edczxcvbnm
06-01-2005, 08:39 PM
Never?! I guess when I am on vacation but for the most part there has not been a time in my life where I don't have a game system around to play. My parents had an atari before I was born and then got a C64 then an NES and the ball just kept rolling.

Lionx
06-01-2005, 10:27 PM
I dropped my GCN down the stairs once, didnt break, worked fine O_o

Right now not that much, but i rarely play console games anymore besides the occasional fighting game..i just dont have the time and my parents are a freak...i wanna play xenosaga ; ;