PDA

View Full Version : We're not alone

SomethingBig
06-01-2005, 12:37 AM
I've seen it happen. Oh, you people won't believe me, but that'll just prove your ignorance. I know what I saw. I saw them. I saw them with my own eyes!

I big, heptagonal shape floated above my house, last night. Being the curious oaf that I am, I went onto my roof and inspected. What I found was a ship rougly the size of a local park. Neon pink lights lined the edges of this UFO. I couldn't help but to gaze in aw. Suddenly, the ship began to open and a platform began to descend. On this platform stood 6 tall figures which appeared to have 8 legs each and extremely short arms. They stared at me with small yellow eyes. I walked closer to the platform. As soon as they saw me move, I saw them; their deadliest traits. I saw their tails, each armed with a crescent blade at the tip. Then... BOOM! Their ship was hit by something from below. I was saved by earth's only defense: the Les Muete des Loupes, led by none other than the head cheese himself, Dr. Monoké Nokoleusis and his assistant, Steven Bash. They continued to pummel the UFO until it finally retreated.

I'll now take this time to describe who the Les Muete des Loupes is. They were formed no more than a decade ago because of rising UFO concerns. Founded by Thunderlips Cogan, the group began as an evil group that ran the governments of the world, called Mighty Intestinal Grating Hellspawn Yorkshire Mordics Aloof to the X-treme X-ite-u. Soon afterwards, Thunderlips' right-hand man, Steven Bash, created his own group, which is now known as Les Muete des Loupes, and hired Dr. Monoké Nokoleusis as the leader. Now, these two constantly combat eachother. While Les Muete des Loupes fights aliens, of course.

Anyway, afterwards, the Les Muete des Loupes jumped onto my roof and with extremely hairy hands and faces, tried to brainwash me. I pretended to be brainwashed, but those damn monkeys wouldn't know a brainwashed person when they saw one!

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya. The government should just let us in on all these crazy stories of theirs! As soon as I post this, my life will be in danger. So, praise me, thank me, love me, for I have opened your minds to the secrets of the government. Oh, and join the Les Muete des Loupes because the MIGHTY MAXX group members are jerks.

T-MaN
06-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Interesting. I've had some close encounters with outer space species myself (They were in my dreams though, does that still count?).

SomethingBig
06-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Did you see MIGHTY MAXX or Les Muete Des Loupes in your dreams? If not, you're cheating. :mad2:

theundeadhero
06-01-2005, 05:19 AM
When I was four I thought I saw a spaceship flying around the sky. My babysitter told me it was Santa Clause. :)

-N-
06-01-2005, 05:47 AM
I'm not reading something that long. :mad2:

SomethingBig
06-01-2005, 11:17 AM
Yes, you are! :yuck: You'll know the truth, or die. :smash:

Shlup
06-01-2005, 11:26 AM
The government can't have secrets. The geeks would tell us. But the geeks don't tell us these things. The rednecks do. Damn rednecks and their drunken alien encounters.

Maxico
06-01-2005, 11:32 AM
The crazy rednecks are the REAL aliens.

Dreddz
06-01-2005, 11:36 AM
I dont believe

The Anarchy Angel
06-01-2005, 12:05 PM
A seven sides shape going whoosh! through the air with blinking neon lights THE SIZE OF A PARK?! With little alium people? Sure you weren't playing your game an had a vivid dream? Sounds a bit fishy to me

Resha
06-01-2005, 12:22 PM
QUICK! Someone call Francis Begbie! I think 4th density beings could provide some useful insight into this uncanny incident! >=0 :(

Silmaril
06-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Now UFOs will think us ill-mannered. But they might all ready.

SomethingBig
06-01-2005, 02:03 PM
I think the members of Les Muetes des Loupes are fourth density beings. :crying2: I also have reason to believe that none of you believe me. God DAMNS non-believers!

The Anarchy Angel
06-01-2005, 02:12 PM
*pat pat* there there. It's just it all seems a bit fishy that's all!

Peegee
06-01-2005, 02:46 PM
As a twelvfthe density being I can tlel you that you ware not seieng an alien or whatevar ayit is that you think you sayw.

ThroneofDravaris
06-01-2005, 02:52 PM
As a twelvfthe density being I can tlel you that you ware not seieng an alien or whatevar ayit is that you think you sayw.

Err, that density stuff is rather old now...

Maxico
06-01-2005, 03:17 PM
All UFO sighting can be attributed to millitary aircraft and all close encounters can be attributed to bad excuses.

"no no its not what it looks like... there were aliens and they... anal probed me... yes... thats what happened."

Resha
06-01-2005, 03:19 PM

Err, that density stuff is rather old now...

>=0 The 5th density ones are insulted. Be careful! No, but seriously. It all seems like such a big bad world...

:( On one side we have the evil NWO who are trying to take over. Or maybe they've already taken over. We wouldn't know! :weep: AND NOW THIS.

Omg omg! What if the NWO and the Les Muete des Loupes like...GO TO WAR? WHAT WILL BECOME OF US?!

Consider this seriously. It's a matter of life and death. :mad2:

Old Manus
06-01-2005, 03:28 PM
I saw it. It phas3rbeamed me and I died.

Rainecloud
06-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Ha. A single conspiracy nutter that no-one will believe!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Lochnessmonster.jpg

T-MaN
06-01-2005, 05:25 PM
I think the members of Les Muetes des Loupes are fourth density beings. :crying2: I also have reason to believe that none of you believe me. God DAMNS non-believers!
I'm a 100th density being, and I believe you. No really, I do.

Caspian
06-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Earth is the Alabama of the universe.

Psychotic
06-01-2005, 07:30 PM
I once saw a hedgehog. Does that count?

Halifax Housewife
06-01-2005, 07:35 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that there's another form of species in this Universe, or another one.

bennator
06-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Dude, I'm totally, like, a million gajillion density, and dude, this conspiracy, it's totally true.

Old Manus
06-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Bigfoot called. He said it was true. And that he is actually a she.

Blackmageboi
06-02-2005, 07:34 PM
I once saw a hedgehog.
OMG a hedgehog that must of been an amazing encounter

SomethingBig
06-02-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm a nonbeliever!
The Loch Ness monster, or, as they like to call 'er, Hagelnihrenführerderichistundgebenmirlosenahrungumzuessenwennsienichtich sichinteressierennichtmichherunterziehengeradeihreunterwäschehagelnmichfuhror,their messenger of peace. She's not doing a very good job. :( Well, they say that she's the messenger of peace. I just wish I knew what that name meant...

Psychotic
06-02-2005, 10:05 PM
I once saw a hedgehog.
OMG a hedgehog that must of been an amazing encounterI saw it out the kitchen window, screamed like a little girl and cowered in a ball under the kitchen table until it had gone.

-N-
06-03-2005, 12:56 AM
Yes, you are! :yuck: You'll know the truth, or die. :smash:
Give me shorter thread intros, or give me death!