PDA

View Full Version : how is rikku better

foreveryrp
06-01-2005, 01:13 AM
how is rikku better them paine or yuna they can do the same acttacks bottlem line is yuna is not better then rikku and rikku is not better then paine last time i check paine can use dark matter or cry in the night the same way as rikku you guys need to shut up in saying one is better then the other cause thats not the case

Hroth
06-01-2005, 01:32 AM
Well, the determining factor in who is better than who is their stats. Paine's main job is a warrior, hence, at the beginning she will have higher str and def than others. Rikku's is a thief, so she is more agile. Depending on which jobs you give them after that will depend on who is better, they are all equal really.

boys from the dwarf
06-01-2005, 08:08 AM
in levels yunas the weakest.rikku starts of at the highast level but leaves paine in the middle but paine levels up faster so eventually paine will be at the highest level.

Tai-Ti
06-01-2005, 10:48 AM
I think they are all equal. I always have Yuna as a Wht Mage, or Gun mage. So her HP and Str andt that high, i have Rikku as ether Gunner or Thief, so shes an all rounder, low magic i guess and Paine is ether Warrior or Samuri, so she has high str and def, but low magic and magic def. So yeah, they r all equal :)

The Anarchy Angel
06-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Hmm, i always have mine as what they need for Mascot: Yuna is a Warrior or Dark Knight, Rikku is a White Mage or Berserker (i love that dressphere to pieces, i often give her Bloodlust) and Paine as a Black Mage or Samurai. I really think they're all the same, and if you give them all strength boosting accessories or whatever,m they'll all be the same. But many people go on personality based opinions for this kind of argument.

foreveryrp
06-01-2005, 12:50 PM
me is like this yuna thief. rikku mixer. paine gunner. or 2line up yuna gunner. rikku mixer. paine gunner.

Pouring Rain
06-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Rik's the best cause she got the best personality! But really, it depends on how people like the characters. Everybody got their own opinion. And some people like Rikku the best. I'm a Dona person, but I like Rikku.

Mitch
06-02-2005, 06:39 AM
I am pretty sure that all their stats are exactly the same. It just depends on euipment and dressphere and garment grid.

Masamune·1600
06-02-2005, 07:50 PM
There is absolutely no statistical variance between any of the girls when using the same jobs. If they share the same level and the same job, then all stats, including max HP and max MP, will be completely identical. For example, a level 99 Warrior, with no statistical augmentation via accessories or Garment Grids, will have 4122 max HP, 168 max MP, 168 Strength, 132 Defense, 54 Agility, 6 Evasion, 56 Magic, 13 Magic Def., 103 Accuracy, and 13 Luck. This is the case for all three girls, which suggests that there are no inherent bonuses to any of the statistics (Paine is not actually stronger than Yuna or Rikku, Rikku is not actually faster than Yuna or Paine, and so on).

In terms of battle, then, variety is based solely on job class. However, jobs with different abilities for the girls also have different statistics. Thus, the Trainer, Mascot, and Special Dresspheres could be used to differentiate among Yuna, Rikku, and Paine (only in those cases). With Trainer, all three have identical HP and MP, but different statistics. With Mascot and the Special Dresspheres, there is variety in all areas.

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Good points there. But yes like twas said b4, personality wise, i like Rikku best, shes da most like me :D

thinking of names is hard
06-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Whats so good about Rikku?....(dont worry i wont change this thread into another hate mail about paine...sorry about that)
In terms of battle roles, i treated them alll equal. But i liked Rikku and Yuna more because i played with them in ffx. I gave them dress sheres that suited their personality best. For example: Paine as a warrior, Rikku as a thief or beserker and Yuna as a white mage or a gunner.
I only like Rikku better because of her character. Paine seemed sometimes expressionless and didnt seem to have much of a personality. Yuna was emotional (sometimes too emotional) but she didnt realy have any strong personality trates. Rikku was always childish and optimistic and fun loving.

foreveryrp
06-05-2005, 05:22 PM
i do not hate rikku i like them all the same i just saying that in battle they are all the same

06-05-2005, 05:30 PM
i do not hate rikku

never said you did but thats good to here.

And your right...in battle they are the same. But you asked whats so good about Riku....well for me its outside the fighting that i like her most.

foreveryrp
06-05-2005, 05:32 PM
no i asked how is rikku better in battle

06-05-2005, 05:34 PM
whoops....erm....ok then i agree with you then.

Tai-Ti
06-07-2005, 10:38 AM
they r all pritty much the same in battle, they all have qualities that are usefull.

The Anarchy Angel
06-07-2005, 05:34 PM
That's why we vary their dresspheres, to actually get that change that makes up for others incapabilities