PDA

View Full Version : HELP IN IPSEN CASTLE

whitechoco
06-01-2005, 01:36 AM
In ipsen castle what i need to do should i leave amarant to go or i can say no and after i finish ipsen castle i instantly go to terra?

SoftReset
06-01-2005, 02:27 AM
You gotta get Amarant out first.

eestlinc
06-01-2005, 04:50 AM
Yea, you don't really have a choice.

boys from the dwarf
06-01-2005, 07:59 AM
save amararant and skiddadle.

Kuja-Omnix
06-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Yeah..err wat he said :tongue:

Tauntalus-gang
06-15-2005, 09:06 AM
if i remember correctly you have to save amerant then you have to drop of two people to a shrine each. then you battle a boss and then you go to some place in the snow continent and then you go to terra

sayen
06-15-2005, 11:42 AM
i forgot where but you can get Odins sword in ipsins castle. i rember after you have beaten a boss a set af stairs opens in the room with the dagger/ 3 sets of stairs. when you find your way to a room with a big sword on the wall pick up the vase to the left of the sword and walk clock wise till you get back where you started put it down and you will get an item equip it to dagger and enable the auto ability
Odins sword odin then becomes the best summon. mine dose 8k damage to bosses every time and bahumt only dose 3k lol.

Chris
06-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Ipsen Castle is one of the greatest places in the game.

Zidane_Tribal
06-15-2005, 08:23 PM
i hated that place the very first time i got there

but nowm i just equip the crappy weapons, and just go right through that crappy place and get the hell outa there.

save armarant, get out, drop your members off 2 by 2, beat the boss ( i suggest you have auto float) for zidanes and quinas boss

go back to shimmering island, go to terra and so on

sayen
06-16-2005, 10:36 AM
an easy way to defeat the lich at the earth shrine is to have auto reflect on and feather boots equiped. auto reflcet reflects firaga bliaga and thundaga while feather boots absorb quake. so all you have to worry about is his physical attack. so party on keep attacking use grand cross = one dead dead guy.