PDA

View Full Version : regarding blueprints and blocks.

syun_ukiya
06-01-2005, 05:15 AM
i just had to clear this thing. in order to acquire blueprints you need to defeat other ships in different worlds and they drop a blueprint?

and about the blocks, if you used a set # of blocks in one blueprint, can you still use it again in another blueprint without dismantling the already created one?

Mercen-X
06-01-2005, 09:17 AM
The blueprints are just that: blueprints. They're examples, not constructions. Each time you choose another ship, it's actually the same ship with different construction.
If you don't have enough blocks to build a particular ship, it isn't because they're being used, it's because you just don't have enough.

Careful about getting gummis in battle. If you collect gummis in battle, then certain gummis you find in treasure chests in the world will no longer be available. Let me clarify this. There is a chest someone at End of the World with an Ultima gummi inside. If you get (too many) Ultima gummis in battle, you won't be able to open this chest. There are many other chests that share this trait. If you're like me and have to open every chest the second you see it, you'll be disappointed. I got a game where there are 15 chests I can't open because I acquired to many gummis in battle.

My advice: shoot and evade. Don't destroy everything in sight. Give yourself room to move away from the gummis. When you see a glowing white orb, that's your Blueprint gummi. It's rare.

Skyblade
06-01-2005, 10:16 PM
A few quick notes:
First, I thought you can only get armor and wing gummis from battles, can't you? Not "Ultima" gummis...
Also, I think I remember being able to sell gummis back to Cid at one point, which would let you pick up the ones you couldn't get before because you had too much room, but I was half asleep, so don't hold me to it. I need to check that again.

syun_ukiya
06-02-2005, 05:40 AM
my question is about the blueprints. i'm trying to complete all of them. so in order to get them i need to destroy the ship that has this blue print?

as for my second question, what i mean is creating another ship. for example i only have one ultima g and i placed it, for example, the excalibur ship, can i still placed it on another ship?

Skyblade
06-02-2005, 06:08 AM
my question is about the blueprints. i'm trying to complete all of them. so in order to get them i need to destroy the ship that has this blue print?

as for my second question, what i mean is creating another ship. for example i only have one ultima g and i placed it, for example, the excalibur ship, can i still placed it on another ship?

Yes, the majority of the blueprints are received by destroying the enemy ships. A few are received as rewards from Gepetto after destroying a certain number of Heartless, and you get the Chocobo blueprint from Pinnochio after entering and leaving Gepetto's house 30 times.

Yes.

syun_ukiya
06-04-2005, 05:19 AM
this sucks. i can get the gummi treasures inside end of the world! my mistake is getting 99 puppies before going end of the the world! now tell me is it really impossible to sell those weapon gummies and haste ones?

Bahumat
06-07-2005, 07:31 AM
You can sell them if you aren't already using them.

Mercen-X
06-07-2005, 09:09 AM
A few quick notes:
First, I thought you can only get armor and wing gummis from battles, can't you? Not "Ultima" gummis...
Also, I think I remember being able to sell gummis back to Cid at one point, which would let you pick up the ones you couldn't get before because you had too much room, but I was half asleep, so don't hold me to it. I need to check that again.
There are certain gummis that you just can't sell. Try selling your Ultima Gummis then get back to me.
Also, it's possible that I may've bought my Ultimas instead of getting them in battle. But when I found the treasure chest (and couldn't open it) I also found that I couldn't sell them back.