PDA

View Full Version : Zombies Undead alive or dead?

Bigangry
06-01-2005, 06:13 AM
Many movies have been made about zombies. What is a zombie to you?
Am I the only person who is terrified at the thought that it is extreamly possible that they exist in the world today?

When i said they exist i was not refering to zombies like we see in the movies, however , it seems very likly to me that some type of disease or chemical could easily be fabricated to create a similar affect. An example is the rabies virus , a bite infects the animal and they tend to go crazy trying to bite or kill things. The infected creature may not be a zombie but it is similar to the symptoms.

Also , when i said undead alive or dead i meant which do you prefer. eg. resident evil = undead , 28 days later = alive, Dead=You dont like zombies.

And by the way.....rainecloud you are very overconfident in yourself.

Polyonymous
06-01-2005, 06:39 AM
How do you figure that they exist? I would really like to hear your oppinion on this.

Rainecloud
06-01-2005, 07:19 AM
They're just a figment of your overly-active imagination.

:)

Meat Puppet
06-01-2005, 08:14 AM
They're only dead human so your fists or a shotgun should be all you need.

Bigangry
06-01-2005, 08:56 AM
When i said they exist i was not refering to zombies like we see in the movies, however , it seems very likly to me that some type of disease or chemical could easily be fabricated to create a similar affect. An example is the rabies virus , a bite infects the animal and they tend to go crazy trying to bite or kill things. The infected creature may not be a zombie but it is similar to the symptoms.

Also , when i said undead alive or dead i meant which do you prefer. eg. resident evil = undead 28 days later = alive Dead=You dont like zombies.

And by the way.....rainecloud you are very overconfident in yourself.

Blackmageboi
06-01-2005, 08:57 AM
a zombie to me is a re-animated corpse basicly a dead body that somehow lives again like in resident evil
they prefere to be known as the formerly dead

theundeadhero
06-01-2005, 09:14 AM
I'M NOT A ZOMBIE, OKAY! :shifty:

Bigangry
06-01-2005, 09:18 AM
I'M NOT A ZOMBIE, OKAY! :shifty:
HAHA Well I'm glad we cleared that up.

Jebus
06-01-2005, 09:20 AM
Oh yeah they're real. I'm an undead hunter. Vampires, zombies, etc. I also deal in werewolves for the right cost.

Bigangry
06-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Oh yeah they're real. I'm an undead hunter. Vampires, zombies, etc. I also deal in werewolves for the right cost.

*zombie starts attacking Bigangry* "SAVE ME JEBUS!!!!!!"

Jebus
06-01-2005, 09:35 AM
I hope you know I charge a lot. It's not easy clearing those things out.

They're like roaches, or mice You find one, there's bound to be a bunch more. Takes forever.

Maxico
06-01-2005, 09:40 AM
The real Zombies (As in the real myth of zombies) is that somebody is given a poision that puts them in a Coma that they awake from a few days later. Once they are awaken they have no idea whats going on and will obey any command given to them.
Whether the poision actualy does this is up for debate but there have been rumoured cases of it happening.

Leene
06-01-2005, 11:20 AM
:save: Zombies are very dangerous and angly :whimper: ! :save:

Miriel
06-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Zombies don't really exist. They're just mythical creatures like Hobbits or Eskimos.

But you take a look at someone with a killer hangover and runny mascara and it comes pretty close.

Captain Maxx Power
06-01-2005, 11:57 AM
To me a zombie would be a body that has gone beyond a living state (i.e. the cerebrum has degraded beyond use and rigor mortiss has set in), but the brain centre, or medulla oblongata, still functions somehow, and thusly the body is on "auto-pilot", knowing basic functions, i.e. feeding, despite having a useless digestive system. It could be possible, in films it's usually a virus, which could in theory infect the medulla oblongata and create enough bio-electricity to spark it back into working. Though no such virus has ever been so sophisticated as to mimic the nerve impulses of any multi-cellular organism, let alone one as complicated as a human.

The Anarchy Angel
06-01-2005, 11:58 AM
To me, a Zombie is like the infected people from 28 Day Later. That they're driven by rage and an overwhelming urge to kill another or mutilate. I think that there probably are people in a dummed down state of this all over the world, but I'm pretty sure that it's not contagious and is only formed in a serious mutation of genes

Itsunari 2000
06-01-2005, 12:59 PM
In 1931 , a man was found wandering in the countryside - witnesses reported his skin was a ghastly pallor and he staggered " like a puppet ".He was identified as a man who had died three years earlier.

Zeldy
06-01-2005, 01:02 PM
In 1931 , a man was found wandering in the countryside - witnesses reported his skin was a ghastly pallor and he staggered " like a puppet ".He was identified as a man who had died three years earlier.

oo creepy :fpscare:
Bah, i dont believe in them!
But they are scary, I had nightmares from watching The Simpsons (Halloween special) I kept looking out the window checking that no zombies where in my Garden :fpsweat:

The Anarchy Angel
06-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Zombies probably wouldn't like the wet...maybe they'd fall appart if they dried up or got too wet, lets try it!

Silmaril
06-01-2005, 01:56 PM
Aren't things which aren't dead alive? shouldn't the undead be called the living? enough with the mortalism.

boris no no
06-01-2005, 02:03 PM
RAWR *eats*

Jess
06-01-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm a Zombie in the mornings.

SomethingBig
06-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Zombies are actually aliens.

No, wait. Zombies are actually Meat Puppet.

Jojee
06-01-2005, 04:11 PM
In 1931 , a man was found wandering in the countryside - witnesses reported his skin was a ghastly pallor and he staggered " like a puppet ".He was identified as a man who had died three years earlier. Source!

*eats boris* :p

Ultima Shadow
06-01-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm a Zombie in the mornings.

Xander
06-01-2005, 06:02 PM
It's fun to healbomb zombies in RO ^_^

TasteyPies
06-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Now I realy wish I remembered the chapter in the Bible where a prohpet of the Lord makes an army of the undead.

Psychotic
06-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Zombies are hot. I wanna make out with a zombie. It's my life's ambition. Then I could appear on a chat show or something. Yeah, I can just see it now: "I screwed a zombie now my kids want to eat brains" But I'm teaching my kids to eat brains anyway, regardless of zombie parentage.

Old Manus
06-01-2005, 07:29 PM
http://www.umbrella-network.com/images/resident_evil/games/10/Artwork%20Zombie%20and%20Chris%20by%20MrDead.jpg

He is so hard he can sense a zombie is coming without even looking. *takes off hat*