PDA

View Full Version : most beautiful eyes(yrp)only

foreveryrp
06-01-2005, 08:35 AM
who do you think haves the most beautiful eyes YUNA RIKKU PAINE me i would ahve to say paine love those flaming dark red eyes

Tai-Ti
06-01-2005, 10:44 AM
hmmm, i never really thawt bout it, but now i do, they all have kool eyes! like you said, paine ha sthose awsome red eyes, rikku has the Al Bhed, spiral eyes, and Yuna has one blue, and one green, so i think they r all kool really :D

The Anarchy Angel
06-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Yea, they're all puuuurdy funky lookin. To me, it was better in X when you could properly see Rikku's funky swirly eyes, because i can't see them on X-2 or am i just not looking hard enough?!

boys from the dwarf
06-01-2005, 02:01 PM
i find this weird only the girls have red eyes.tifa red eyes, paine red eyes only the girls have red eyes and they seem the most innocent and unlikely to be evil the only red eyed guy in FF is vincent but hes a frikkin vampire.

redxiiii
06-01-2005, 04:17 PM
I think Paine`s eyes are the best because their so unique, every al bhed has green spiral eyes and although Yuna`s eyes are really unique aswell, i prefer the red eyes of paine.

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 09:02 AM
to true, but like twas said b4, other FF characters have red eyes. such as, tifa, lulu, and vincent. So i guess the most unusual eyes, in compared to the real world and FF are Yunas, cause even thow tis is possible for ppl to have one green, one blue, tis uncommon, and most ppl with 2 different coloured eyes have one blue and one brown

Mittopotahis
06-05-2005, 10:00 AM
I think Yuna's are the best...I love the one blue one green...Just always been a sucker for green and blue eyes...

to true, but like twas said b4, other FF characters have red eyes. such as, tifa, lulu, and vincent. So i guess the most unusual eyes, in compared to the real world and FF are Yunas, cause even thow tis is possible for ppl to have one green, one blue, tis uncommon, and most ppl with 2 different coloured eyes have one blue and one brown

Yuna, David Bowie, 2 other people i personally know (their names are Alex and Rhys)...they all have 1 Blue 1 green. I actually find it rarer for people to have a brown and blue than a green and blue.

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 12:22 PM
huh, just must be from where your from, i know 3 people with one blue one brown, and now i think of it, i dont think i no ne1 with just green eyes acctually, let alon eone green, one blue

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-05-2005, 01:22 PM
yah Paine has cool eyes.

The coolest eyes I ever Saw was there was this girl in my School With Violet Eyes.... Seriously Purple eyes and she did not wear contacts or anything, her eyes were seriously Purple.

OMG *faints* such Sexy Eyes

Armisael
06-05-2005, 05:13 PM
I'll go with Rikku!^_^

Angelz*and*Emoz
06-11-2005, 03:33 PM
yunnies eyes are the coolest! im gona get colored contacts like that! bi-colored eyes are soooooooooooo wicked! :love:

killzonerules
06-18-2005, 11:15 PM
paine then yunie then rikku all three of them have beautiful eyes but i like them in this order

Ezme
06-19-2005, 07:57 PM
I know one person with one blue and one green and another who is mostly blue/green but hass like a brown flame in one eye, its so cool. It never comes out on photos tho....

I Don't Need A Name
06-19-2005, 08:01 PM
Yunas different colours or Rikkus swirls (paine looks like a prat!)

Old Manus
06-19-2005, 08:05 PM
What were you doing staring at their eyes?

NotQuiteNecessary
06-19-2005, 09:47 PM
Paine's eyes can be explained scientifically. Simply put, she has half of an albino gene, and it expresses itself through her eyes. It's called Ocular Albinism and it happens in the real world, though it is very rare.

Rikku's eyes are genetic. She's an Al Bhed.

Yuna's just a freak of nature, as there is NO way genetics would work that way.

thinking of names is hard
06-19-2005, 09:56 PM
98% of the teenage population is annoyed with people who are self-righteous because they haven't tried pot. If you're one of the other 2%, bite me.

Yum...
Anyway....yuna is a freak of nature but not because of her eyes. You get different coloured eyes when the recessive and dominant allelles in your genes for eyes are all messed up. Everything ive learnt at school about genes is basically a lie because their is so many exceptions and rules, the information is so vague that its impossible to get it 100% right.

lulusgirl
06-19-2005, 10:44 PM
if someone could post a picture i could remember it better.
actually,i found one an i like rikku's.

RedCydranth
06-20-2005, 01:09 AM
Paine is teh sexay!

When i first started X-2 i was enthralled by paines eyes and wanted more. I bought a wall scroll of Paine, Its hanging in my room. Dispite my feelings towards the game, I think Paine was one of the coolest FF characters ever. Her sexiness overwhelms me.

http://66.78.26.17/~casta/Z417.JPG

Rikku's Spiral Eye
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/emerwen2/greeneye.jpg