06-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Which Chapter are you in?

ScottNUMBERS
06-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Does it matter?

Zanius
06-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Well... you have to find the musicians. For that you have to:

1 - Go to where you saw Tromell in chapter 1 (if you had this scene or course...) to speak to Bayra. If you don't remember, follow the shimmering path to the four way intersection and head right. Get the chest along the way of the path for a Silver Bracer accessory; you go up at the first intersection.

2 - You'll find Bayra, a scene will occur. And then you have to find his friends. Now a mission will start.

3 - Donga is somewhere along the shimmering path... just finding the circle of butterflies to talk to him. He will appear from them, and will wonder what he can do for us. Yuna explains, and Donga says he can help out.

4 - Now the other musician. Go back to the save sphere and head right into the next screen. Again, if you get into battles with Gels on the shimmering path, escape immediately.

Once on the next screen, go to the following one, then down one screen to the spring and find the butterflies. Pukutak will come out of them.

5 - After the scene is done, you will be in front of Bayra, so walk up and talk to him. Another scene will occur... and then is MISSION COMPLETE!

6 - But don't go back to the airship yet! Go back and talk to the Hypello. He will thank you and give you the Bitter Farewell Garment Grid. And now you can return to the airship.

I hope that can help...

ScottNUMBERS
06-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Or I could just pull it out. Nutcase.

Also: Some guy is about to make a fake quote. Quoted from someone I've never heard of.

Zanius
06-01-2005, 11:12 AM
thanks alot :D ....ive defeated a couple gels are they really that hard? :confused:

It's ok! I'm glad that I could help! :D

They are not so hard... it's just... I don't like them! :rolleyes2

The Anarchy Angel
06-01-2005, 12:14 PM
JELLY!!! Sorry, i love those gelsm they're so cuuuuuuuute! Buit i don't like it when is uses that stupid fat drop-block-move-thing-it! My Alchemist couldn't keep up!