PDA

View Full Version : Which is more terryfing?

Abraxas
06-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Just imagine you don't know anything about them... that you find them in a desert street, suddenly in front of you...

Which of them would be the more scary to be in front of?

MushroomZOMBIE
06-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Ulty,in last form.....I'll be saying,
"Jeez,where the hell are you from......sir,er,madam,er.......*Ulty uses Hell's Judgement*AH! Fuck!!Fuck,/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!!!!!"

Abraxas
06-01-2005, 09:02 PM
I agree with you... when she appeared (I was playing alone, at midnight) I was truly scared... the mysterious music... her completely twisted and demonic shape.
I was shivering.

boys from the dwarf
06-01-2005, 09:02 PM
normally id say a different one but seeing a malboro for real and having knowledge of how its gonna poison me blind me dissolve me and eat the pile of radioactive vapour on the floor gives me a tiny slight minute bit of cold dread.

The Anarchy Angel
06-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Not unless you have all your status guards attached to your status defence! Hmm, then again, knowing that an Omega Weapon could hit me senseless (like it did earlier today, grrrrrrrr) or Ultimecia's Final faceless form knowing where i am then using apocalypse would also scare me! But Creeps could run up to you and grab your ankle and drag you into the gutter!!!

Gunna have nigthmares now

BG-57
06-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Malboro. Anything that's all mouth scares me. :eek:

Also they look like Audrey II, which is creepy in of itself.

Xaven
06-02-2005, 06:32 AM
Malboro gets my vote... It's pretty much the only thing I can't beat easily ('cept Omega).

Rinen
06-02-2005, 06:50 AM
Out of all of those, I'd really have to say Malboro. Unless Odin/Gilgamesh came out and then Zantetsuken came around.

tailz
06-02-2005, 07:21 AM
malboro cause anything that has a mouth big enough to eat me is scary

oh and the poison thingie

SeeDRankLou
06-02-2005, 07:50 AM
Freakishly tall, manly muscular, scary make-uped, horned Sorceress Adel gets my vote.

Rusty
06-02-2005, 08:08 AM
Freakishly tall, manly muscular, scary make-uped, horned Sorceress Adel gets my vote.

Leene
06-02-2005, 10:42 AM
:save: Ruby Dragon!!!! :save:

lionhearted
06-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Malboro got my vote! It has Bad Breath :eek: - that in itself is terrifying, Adel - the man/woman comes a close second! :D

Ultima Shadow
06-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Malboros both looks scary and sounds scary. That's scary. :cool:

Armisael
06-02-2005, 06:10 PM
I believe i'd have a heart attack with Adel on my way!^_^

Abraxas
06-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Certainly!
And the Buel... it's not a very powerful monster... but it surely has very fearful looks.
And the Ultimecia-Griever combination... it's was really take out of a nightmare.

Levian
06-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Sorceress Adel looks like Michael Jackson. That's enough to scare me.

SadisticStreetSoldie
06-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Just one little look at Adel and I'd run for my life crapping my pants because he/she/whatever is so ugly!

Abraxas
06-02-2005, 07:00 PM
On of the creepiest moments of the game is when she suddenly open her eyes still contained in the space, don't you agree?

Perducci
06-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Buels scare me.

silentenigma
06-02-2005, 09:11 PM
I'd have to go with Adel. She looks like a freaking man!

boys from the dwarf
06-02-2005, 09:21 PM
malboro ive explained ,creeps scary. itll attack me and drag my ass down to sewer city.behomoth.30ft tall and superstrenght .need i say more(thank god its not a king behomoth.)gerogero.deformed psycopath that cant talk properly that can poison me and eat me is not a pleasant thought.vysage.aieee another one of those girly slaps and im done for.wink wink!forbidden.hell to and instant kill attack on me then take my soul. ruby dragon well...dragon breath.need i say more?hexa dragon.aiee!no not because its got big feet and is ten foot freaking tall.because its damn ugly.abyss worm. itll feed me to the little baby worms.hey how to monsters reproduce eh.tiamat. thank god it aint bahamut.adel.what!?!?!?its a she??????!!!!!?!?!?!?....propagators are damn vicous and big. buels i forgot what they are.blue dragons. dont tread on me. noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!enoyle.put me into a tornado and rip me apart.abadon.heal him to kill him.screw that ! i need those potions to survive against this bugger.toroma.blaster me then petrify me and ultimecia all those forms!!!!aw!come do i have to go through all that?im gonna have night mares tonight.

kaoz
06-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Damn I think all of them!!!! But especially Adel cuz she does look like a freaking man!!!

rubah
06-03-2005, 08:28 PM
either a ruby dragon or adel.

man that manlady is freaky.

Drift
06-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Malboro i dont like its teeth, *shudder* but i would be laughing if it had a ciggerate in its mouth. big green thing walking down the street with a cig...

louby_4eva
06-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Either malboro or creep (that is the shadowy thing, right??) probably malboro though.

Smile and Be happy :love:

MushroomZOMBIE
06-04-2005, 05:39 PM
Kyuzo-:lol: It has it's mouth open all the time!!!

thinking of names is hard
06-04-2005, 05:46 PM
well......the events of me meeting a big ruby dragon in the middle of the street are highly unlikely (i hope) but i guess it would be the most likely to make me urinate in my trousers....

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 06:05 PM
*splutters with laughter at TONIH's sig* A Ruby Dragon wouldn't frighten me....much, I'd be really petfrified if the Lunar Cry happened, now that i would be scared of!

Ravenmorghane
06-04-2005, 10:16 PM
personally if I saw a forbidden skeleton thing with a big sword in a dark alley I would cack my pants, although the marlboro thing sounds scary too .. creeps would be horrible but who's dumb enough to crawl round in a sewer anyway? Abadon scared me a lot until the dumbass healed itself and died cus its undead ... that was funny.. never saw it in the same light ever again..

disapointedchild
06-05-2005, 06:53 AM
If so much as an evil bunny appeared in front of me I would freak, let alone the final form of ultimacia. *shivers*

Abraxas
06-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Malboro i dont like its teeth, *shudder* but i would be laughing if it had a ciggerate in its mouth. big green thing walking down the street with a cig...

ha ha ha... that was a good one!
In fact... do you think is there a relation between the monster's name and the cig brand?

Well, after all... Malboros are very disgusting, their breath can kill you for sure, not instantly, just slowly (like cigarettes do).

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Yeah well, Adel scares me even in a game so I'd flip if she was actually walking down the street...
Although, that would mean the FFVIII characters might be there too...
Thoughts of Squall would keep me sane.

Drift
06-07-2005, 12:01 PM

In fact... do you think is there a relation between the monster's name and the cig brand?

Well, after all... Malboros are very disgusting, their breath can kill you for sure, not instantly, just slowly (like cigarettes do).

maybe just maybe square n marlboro made a secret deal sumbliminal messages!!! buy marlboros just to die from them. the staff at marlboro may look like the monster!!!

The Anarchy Angel
06-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Gah, put that on the packet an everyone'll give up!

Yamaguchi Oyabun
06-14-2005, 05:28 AM
Pretty much all of them if I see them in real life. Most of all probably any of the Dragons, Marlboro and Ultimecia/Griever and Final Ultimecia form (freaky nightmarish stuff).

Xaven
06-14-2005, 06:32 AM

maybe just maybe square n marlboro made a secret deal sumbliminal messages!!! buy marlboros just to die from them. the staff at marlboro may look like the monster!!!

Okay, so some people were walking around in the Grandidi Forest and all of a sudden, this giant mouth starts sliding towards them. The first thing they noticed (aside from the fact that there was a menacing, giant, mobile mouth stalking them) was it's rancid breath. They though it smelled like the breath of a heavy smoker (their favorite brand was Marlboro) so they ended up naming the giant mouth Marlboro. Suddenly, a lawyer happens to pop up and says, "You can't name that thing 'Marlboro'! That would be a copywrite infringment!". They then decided to tweak the name up just ever so slightly in order to keep everything legal. So, as a result, today, we know these giant, mobile, rancid-breathed mouths as "Malboros". The End.

Anyways, like I said (or implied) before, the scariest thing I could see walking towards me would be one of them giant mouths...

Alexander
06-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Sorcerer (Whoops! It's Sorceress! XD) Adel. PERIOD.

rcabronx
06-14-2005, 06:44 PM
:eek: :( :cry: MINE IS DEFINITELY ELNOYLE. PICTURE THAT THING FLYING DOWN TOWARD YOUR HEAD WITH THE HISS HE DOES JUST BEFORE AND...AND....BREATHING ON YOU.....AND...AND....SMACKING YOU AROUND.....AND...AND..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2005, 08:14 PM
The lunar cry occuring would be terrifiing if it hit the whole planet instead of just a certain place the whole planet would be populated by hyperpowered moon monsters an no one would survive.

The Anarchy Angel
06-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Unless of course you had your trusty gang of five friends, equipped with magoc, gfs and weapons

Abraxas
06-14-2005, 10:43 PM
Would you use a GF, knowing that it will cause you loss of memory?
Yes, you can start a diary, but they say that in certain moment of you life the most valuable things you have are your memories.
Tough choice...

The Anarchy Angel
06-14-2005, 10:56 PM
My memory is bad to start, it wouldn't make much difference, so i'd stick to physical attacks, just with loads of magic junctioned, like ultima! Yay for Ultima!

DarkItachi
06-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Sorceress Adel would be because i might have a heart attack just by looking at her.

LionHeart_83
06-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Malboro, if you don't have a ribbon equipped, you're smurfing screwed

The Anarchy Angel
06-20-2005, 07:11 PM
No ribbons for ff8

Tonberry Legion
08-23-2005, 01:18 AM
er abadon would be kind of scary...
imagine if youre in utah (salt lake city) and this skeleton came and started hitting you...eh give him some healing stuff

Skyblade
08-23-2005, 01:43 AM
No ribbons for ff8

Ribbons can be obtained through Chocobo World...

I'm still thinking the thread's main question over. I'll get back to you.

G SpOtZ
08-23-2005, 03:58 AM
mini mog. after it finds out i've been eating so much moogle pie, it would be enraged and turn into a MIX of ALLLL of those monsters listed above... <shiver>........<drool>

Cuchulainn
08-23-2005, 04:36 AM
Elnoyle's own, they looked good and provided weapon mastering & magic acquiring items, besides that fact the mad laughing impboy you had to talk to to fight it was the best thing in Esthar.

fantasyjunkie
08-23-2005, 05:31 AM
Sorceress Adel, seeing a crazy broad that might possiby be some dude would send me running, especially if she had some sort of attraction for me! *shudders* :eek:

Skyblade
08-23-2005, 06:23 AM
Sorceress Adel, seeing a crazy broad that might possiby be some dude would send me running, especially if she had some sort of attraction for me! *shudders* :eek:

No! Why did you have to put that image in my head?! Shame on you! Shame! I have to agree. If Adel was after me with interests that...weren't suited for a family audience, I'd be more scared of he/she/it as well...

Discord
08-23-2005, 12:59 PM
She doesn't have to be after me to scare the crap out of anyone:)

Christmas
08-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Adel, but with Rinoa attached at her chest.