PDA

View Full Version : A question about Banon

maxsexcity
06-02-2005, 08:19 AM
hi im new here final fantasy rocks!!!!!

What happens to Banon during the game?????

the last time i saw him was in vector and he just disapear just before world destruction and i could not find him before and after world destruction.

is he dead?

killed by the world destruction or by the emporor before he sends kefka to kill leo?

im asking because they say nothing about him in the game.

Hexarar
06-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Sorry to tell you the bad news, but he most certainly has kicked the bucket. You self said he was in Vector, and Kefka placed his tower right on it. So, I quess everyone in big V died.
If he wasn't dead, he pry had tried to find other returners, but, as you self said, you hear nothing about him. Or maybe he lost his memory and is Gogo! Their clothing is pretty similar, you see. Wrapped it in spoiler tags just in case.

theundeadhero
06-02-2005, 11:45 AM
The game doesn't elaborate on what happens to him. It just isn't relevant at that point in the game. The returners aren't around because the Empire is gone. It's just Kefka at that point.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-02-2005, 04:48 PM
I get the feeling that Kefka'd take special pains to make sure Banon died horribly and painfully for all the trouble he'd been.

Flying Mullet
06-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Or maybe he lost his memory and is Gogo! Their clothing is pretty similar, you see.
Nope. Gogo is Adlai Stevenson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adlai_Stevenson

boys from the dwarf
06-02-2005, 08:51 PM
no one knows who gogo is but i wanna know.its either banon,daryl and it isnt adlai stevenson.has anyone thought though that gogo is just gogo instead of someone else . this is probbably the most likely theorie yet.

theundeadhero
06-04-2005, 03:44 AM
I'll believe it isn't Adlai Stevenson when he returns from the grave and tells us in a public service announcement.

eestlinc
06-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Gogo is Gogo from FFV. banon died, but he got sprited into Duncan.

TurkSlayer
06-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Banon probably died. After all, every other character that was temporarily playable (Biggs, Wedge, General Leo) died, so most likely Banon went with them.

Of course, if I were to show you my fanfiction, Biggs, Wedge, and Banon would definately not be dead. I couldn't think of a way to bring Leo back with ruining my story, though... Oh well.

Master.Pug
06-09-2005, 07:19 PM
@ maxsexcity

you just have to find the item called "Life Tab" in the dinosaur-forest... but its a bit hard to get it, because its the rare steal from the very rare "Czar Dragn" (I heard he appears instead of the 150th Bracosaur, not sure if this is exactly right)

After obtaining, just use it either in narshe (there, you can get Biggs or Wedge back), Thamasa (Leo) or Vector (Banon)!
In Doma, you can get this Ghost called ????! The Ghost is pretty fun, I'd suggest you choose him ;-)

TheAbominatrix
06-10-2005, 02:33 AM
See, that'd be a possibly good 'stupid rumor', if Vector even existed at the same time in Dinosaur Forest existed.

Master.Pug
06-10-2005, 04:03 PM
;-) damn, you're good

I just want to know if there are people who are really that stupid (<-- censored^^) *g*

Takara
06-11-2005, 05:13 PM
You'd be surprised how stupid some people can be...

Devourment
06-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Banon died when the world was changed into ruin.

He died a slow painful death. :cry:

XxSephirothxX
06-16-2005, 08:03 PM
*Insert obligatory "ZOMG U CAN RESUREKT AERIS!!11" joke*

Poopcannon
06-17-2005, 12:14 AM
But you can! You just have to *stops writing because he couldn't be bothered writig something that people know isn't real and won't go on a wild goose chase* There, done (kind of...) Where's Flying Mullet when you need him? He'd soon haave this thread closed for posting methods of resurection...

It's kind of funny that the spam in the Final Fantasy VI forums is mainly relaited to FF 7 (well aeris...)

English Devil
06-18-2005, 09:43 PM
Speaking of Banon, he annoyed the hell outta me. Mainly coz he didnt pull his wait fighting Ultros, and also coz the whole mysterious old man thing pisses me right off.

btw Azar - Props to the Sandman quotes in your sig, liking how you steal Pumpkinhead's line!

theundeadhero
06-19-2005, 02:52 PM
Bannon pulled enough weight always healing characters. Especially at low levels.

The Man
06-19-2005, 03:29 PM
I'd have used Banon frequently if he was a permanent party member, actually. Same with Leo. Free healing/multi-attack = teh pwn.

But anyway, it's pretty much a certainty that Kefka almost certainly did him in after the Imperial banquet, when he backstabbed the rest of the Returners. I do wish they'd addressed that in the game, though.