PDA

View Full Version : nik0tine

DMKA
06-03-2005, 03:13 AM
Does anyone here smoke/used to smoke?

I don't...never had, and don't plan on it.

Apollo
06-03-2005, 03:16 AM
Everyone is getting a thread but me! :mad2: EDIT: Only joking, for those people who can't take a joke... Even though I wouldn't mind one...

:p

Yes, I do smoke on rare occasion. I'm not proud of it nor do I like doing it.

Psychotic
I don't...never had, and don't plan on it.Yeah. Unless you count passive smoking, which is something I try to avoid but when one of your best friends is a smoker...

mike without a hat
I smoke everyonce in a while when I have a chance. Which isnt very often cause my parents are super anti smoke and im not old enough to actually buy them yet.

omnitarian
06-03-2005, 03:20 AM
I'm an asthmatic, so no.

Jojee
06-03-2005, 03:21 AM
Smoking = no. It's gross :(

StarlightAngel
06-03-2005, 03:33 AM
I'm asthmetic and I'm too young. Besides, its disgusting >.<

*coughIwantathreadtoocough*

My name is...something..?
06-03-2005, 03:35 AM
Everyone's getting threads. Lol.

But no, I haven't smoked and I don't plan to.
It's freaking disgusting.

escobert
06-03-2005, 03:36 AM
I smoke Newports.

Raven Nox
06-03-2005, 03:36 AM
No, I know alot that do though. I have access to smoking 'cause if it, but I never has smoked, and I don't think I ever will, I just don't want to. My dad almost died of it, after that, you really don't wanna smoke... plus, it's to much just to get smoke in you. First, since I'm under age, I'd have to sneak to a place where we won't get caught, and then you have to light it, and put it to your mouth and back out serval times, and then throw it on the ground and stomp on it (which is probably the only good part, stomping is fun) But, it's just not worth it.

theundeadhero
06-03-2005, 03:38 AM
I used to smoke Reds/Camel Turkish Jades, but now I don't smoke anything. :)

escobert
06-03-2005, 03:38 AM
No, I know alot that do though. I have access to smoking 'cause if it, but I never has smoked, and I don't think I ever will, I just don't want to. My dad almost died of it, after that, you really don't wanna smoke... plus, it's to much just to get smoke in you. First, since I'm under age, I'd have to sneak to a place where we won't get caught, and then you have to light it, and put it to your mouth and back out serval times, and then throw it on the ground and stomp on it (which is probably the only good part, stomping is fun) But, it's just not worth it.
I know 12 year olds that smoke while walking down the street :p so don't give me that hiding crap :p

Raven Nox
06-03-2005, 03:40 AM
I know 12 year olds that smoke while walking down the street :p so don't give me that hiding crap :p

My town has cops everywhere, you'd get caught in two seconds where I am if you did that. We do have streets that no one really goes down though, but most places, you'd get caught. We have so many cops, 'cause we have so many schools, which aren't far from each other, and each school and tons of cops by it every day.

black orb
06-03-2005, 03:48 AM
>>> I tried to smoke once but I dont liked it at all..

Meat Puppet
06-03-2005, 03:54 AM
sometimes when I'm with my friends
rarely when I'm alone

Shlup
When I was a kid I tried to get my dad to quit by telling him he was being a bad influence on me. So I smoked from age fifteen to just after I turned eighteen. I don't mind social smoking, but BJ hates it and gets really pissed when I do, so I don't smoke at all anymore.

Even when Cid says "He's not looking! I won't tell!" The turd. *kick*

Necronopticous
My parents have smoked around me all my life so my lungs probably look like I'm a smoker even though that was one of the only things I never got into as a dumb teenager.

escobert
06-03-2005, 03:57 AM
Neither of my parents smoked but, everyone I grew up with did. I started when i was 14 or 15 and have been goiong on and off since. I try to steer freinds and kids I know away from it because I know that it sucks but hey it's their choice.

Cuchulainn
06-03-2005, 04:06 AM
I smoke. I like it, it makes me look cool, hard, hip and/or sexy. Plus the added bonus of more breaks in work & the chance to annoying moralistic, immortality-seeking non-smokers is too great a pull to quit.

Leeza
06-03-2005, 04:25 AM
I used to smoke for a few years. Quit on a dare and didn't start again, except for the occasional drag, which then again reminds me why I don't anymore.

nik0tine
06-03-2005, 07:41 AM
I don't smoke. Well, not cigarettes at least.

Rainecloud
06-03-2005, 07:42 AM
I've never smoked.

People who smoke in public annoy me and should be beaten.

-N-
06-03-2005, 07:58 AM
I don't smoke. Well, not cigarettes at least.

ZuZu
06-03-2005, 08:02 AM
I don't smoke and never will!! :cool:

nik0tine
06-03-2005, 08:56 AM

You know, you could have italacized that to help get your point across...

Loony BoB
06-03-2005, 10:50 AM
God, no. I hate cigarettes. I can't even remember the last time I touched one.

Leene
06-03-2005, 11:22 AM
:save: I do not smoke and i do not want to.Today at my school my friends were smoking and they asked me if i wanted to smoke too i told them NO.
I have told them so many times to stop smoking but they do not listen me. :save:

Faris
06-03-2005, 11:53 AM
I don't smoke, and I deteste the smell of my classmates when they walk into class after comming from the somking area. :(

Rye
06-03-2005, 11:54 AM
I don't...never had, and don't plan on it.Yeah. Unless you count passive smoking, which is something I try to avoid but when one of your best friends is a smoker...

Same here, except change best friend to parents and other relatives. They don't even bother to smoke outside anymore, and it's going to hurt my parrot more than me as they have very sensitive lungs. :/

Jack
06-03-2005, 11:57 AM
I have no problem with smoking, despite the fact I don't do it myself.

bigbri2k5
06-03-2005, 12:02 PM
i smoke when i get really stressed like my exams now.

ZuZu
06-03-2005, 12:21 PM

You know, you could have italacized that to help get your point across...
Ok :p

Resha
06-03-2005, 12:41 PM
My parents have smoked around me all my life so my lungs probably look like I'm a smoker even though that was one of the only things I never got into as a dumb teenager.

Yep. I'm a smoker. ;_____; PASSIVE smoker. But then it's weird; I like the smell of cigarette smoke. It wasn't very responsible of my parents to smoke around me when I was a little kiddy; now I really do like the smell of cigarette smoke. o_O And people think I'm weird for it.

And I have many years of being a dumb teenager to go through...Oh, I hope I don't cave in to pressure or addiction or adventurous-ness and go and do something dumb like getting trying it out and then getting addicted to it. :(