PDA

View Full Version : Why Does Everyone Hate Rikku?

DMKA
06-03-2005, 05:21 AM
Well? :(

foreveryrp
06-03-2005, 05:42 AM
what what hell no rikku is one of my three baby faces im with you please dont hate yuna rikku paine can you see that those are three amazin female who can kick a// just like the guys long live my three baby faces YUNA RIKKU PAINE

UltimateSpamGrover
06-03-2005, 06:07 AM
God I hate Rikku, the attitude, the way she dresses, the way she acts nieve, arrgh.

foreveryrp
06-03-2005, 07:49 AM
and i hate you :shoot:

boys from the dwarf
06-03-2005, 07:59 AM
nice to meet you too.yunas good paines good and rikkus annoying.and also people who like her, like her too much.

Reles
06-03-2005, 09:17 AM
People hate her because she's annoying. People love her because she's cute. I'm still undecided on whether or not I hate or like her. More leaning towards "barely tolerating" her.

-Reles

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-03-2005, 02:38 PM
i actually enjoy Rikku...........since im a guy and all............i jus dont like paine in the group :mad: :mad:

foreveryrp
06-03-2005, 04:24 PM
and i hate lulu the most usless character in ffx or x-2 :shoot:

Imperia
06-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Last time I checked, NOBODY hated Rikku. People love her too much, IMO. I always hear, "I love Rikku," and "Yuna sucks." :mad:

Wuggly Blight
06-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Last time I checked, only the new fans liked her, die Rikku die. you shame us Rikku.

*iloveme06*
06-04-2005, 04:09 PM
I think Rikku's okay. . . infact, she still makes me laugh. I liked her in the last one, I like her in this one. Her sayings in battle kind of cracked me up too. I wouldn't say she was stupid, but-with the calm and everything, she became a wild party girl looking for fun. So, I don't know. . .she was a bit of a dunce sometimes, but all in all-she was alright with me.

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Personally, they're all false, and i like them all equally but none of them have what i would call "true character" like the old ff characters, i think Squaresoft made a mistake, but that's just what i think.

thinking of names is hard
06-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Actually rikku was my favourite character out of the trio. Paine was incredibally moody and is one of those people who had a tormented childhood and had to resort to goth culture (Sorry to those fans who are actually a goth or realy liked Paine....all apologies) although she did take a bit of the girly factor out of the game....Yuna, well she was ok but the whole singing thing that she was doing made me cringe a bit.
But i can understand what The anarchy angel said about them not having enough character....

foreveryrp
06-04-2005, 06:37 PM
paine is not like that and the only reason why you just said that well rikku is dress like a slut paine is not .

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Paines dressed like a frikkin dominatrix!!!

foreveryrp
06-04-2005, 06:52 PM
so and rikku is dress like a whore

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 06:54 PM
But she's loved for it

06-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Paines dressed like a frikkin dominatrix!!!
Exactly!!!
Nothing against her though...
Rikku is dressed like the more innnocent type of slut....

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Thank you, let's end this stupid argument, they're both sluts

foreveryrp
06-04-2005, 07:04 PM
forget i like all three the same sluts or not

06-05-2005, 11:14 AM
forget i like all three the same sluts or not

Are you calling Yuna a slut?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-05-2005, 11:23 AM
haha, you people crack me up.

I liked Riku I think shes funny :p

Pain would have been a lot better if her hair had been just a little longer.... it was the hair that ruined Paine for me.

Yuna is certainly better in FF X-2 than she was in FF X in my opinion.

I like all 3 characters, but I'd Say Paine's Hair and Yuna's Wierdness make them tied for 2nd to Riku who is just plain Funny as hell.

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 11:27 AM
I think its apparent that all of em dress, not leaving much to the imagination. But i dont think dress is whats important here really. Tis just cloths that Square came up wit. I like Rikku, i would say shes my fave outta the 3, i dont love her heaps, and i dont disslike the others in any way, i just like Rikk better, cause she acts her age i guess. She acts like a 17 year old! I can realate to her aswell i guess :)

Squall of SeeD
06-05-2005, 02:03 PM
so and rikku is dress like a whore

I'm sensing a bit of an error in logical reasoning here. Rikku is dressed like a slut for wearing a bikini on a temperate Planet, but Paine, who -- by your own admission -- is dressed like a Dominatrix (something directly associated with things of a sensual nature), isn't?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-06-2005, 03:21 AM
Bah no one is a Whore! OMG Stop Calling Video Game Characters Whores!!

For all you know they could all be Virgins. People Can dress However they Want OMG!

Armisael
06-06-2005, 09:05 AM
I don't hate Rikku,i find her funny too!^_^

~*~Celes~*~
06-07-2005, 05:59 AM
Look, people. Rikku isn't really as immature as she acts; she simply is trying to make everyone feel better about themselves. If you pay attention, she acts less mature in FFX-2. Wanna know why?
1. We first meet Gippal at Djose Temple in the beginning of the game, an inquired past love of Rikku's. Notice how immature she begins to act? She's not sure how Paine and Yuna would take it if she told them about their past.

2. Yuna is so freakin' depressed during the whole game that I honestly wanted to shoot her. Rikku gives the game a more positive feel with her happy-go-luckyness. It doesn't help that Paine is just as anti-social as Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing...

My basic overall idea is that just because she acts the way she does doesn't mean she's mentally retarded or anything...she does it to cheer Yuna up. I tend to be the same way, does that mean I have mental issues? CERTAINLY NOT! I'm 14 years old, with the maturity of a 16 year old, as I have been told by several adults/peers. I act childish to cheer people up, or even, when I'm being self-conscious about something, I get that way too.

About the way she dresses:

I guess the fact that she flashes more skin and wears brighter colors shows that she may act immature but she's got the mentallity of an adult. I mean honestly, if you saw a teenage girl wearing something similar to what Rikku wears, what would be the first thing on a teenage guy's mind? Perverted things, I'll tell you that much. Rikku just wants to show that she can be sexy and funny at the same time.

~*~Celes~*~

Imperia
06-07-2005, 07:12 AM
2. Yuna is so freakin' depressed during the whole game that I honestly wanted to shoot her. Rikku gives the game a more positive feel with her happy-go-luckyness. It doesn't help that Paine is just as anti-social as Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing...

Yuna was quite happy in many parts. Are you sure you're referring to FF X-2 and not FFX? Also, I thought Paine was nicer than Heero...

~*~Celes~*~
06-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Yeah...I think I'm confusing the two games with each other ^^; Anyways, Paine is somewhat nicer than Heero, but have you seen Endless Waltz? He's more lovey-dovey towards Relena then. So really, they are a lot alike...It just takes certain things for them to show their sensitive sides. Thanks for correcting though!

~*~Celes~*~

Destai
06-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Because she WONT-SHUT-UP.

FiragaBreak
06-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Shake It Aeris is still wrong

06-07-2005, 09:37 PM
My basic overall idea is that just because she acts the way she does doesn't mean she's mentally retarded or anything...she does it to cheer Yuna up.
~*~Celes~*~
Hmmmm...your right, if i saw anyone dressed like that i the street that would cheer me up.

~*~Celes~*~
06-08-2005, 06:14 AM
P_P I didn't mean it THAT way......*sighs*

Jpae33
06-11-2005, 03:31 AM
really? i like rikku

sirlaguna
07-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Yeah Rikkus the best I also like paine though!

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't.

A little annoying at times, but still a good character.

Aurora_sword
07-08-2005, 02:13 PM
i like her very much <3 she's probably the only reason i keep playing FFX-2
althuogh she does change from ffx, kinda...a biatch...but still cute

sirlaguna
07-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah Rikku's the reason I enjoy the game as much as i do!
Without Rikku i wouldn't play the game :)

BizzerocitY
07-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Yeah Rikku's the reason I enjoy the game as much as i do!
Without Rikku i wouldn't play the game

Ditto.

Bomber
07-08-2005, 05:32 PM
I like all three of them.

I don't get why people bash characters in ANY FF, let alone this one. The characters are an integral part of the story. And plus, they've got some sweet moves.

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 08:46 PM
I'l show her my sweet moves! :moose:

Winter Nights
07-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Rikku is NOT cute. She looks like a friggin monkey. Even her battle stance is like an monkey.

And she is highly annoying. Talks too damn much and is way too bouncy.

rikku&painerock
07-08-2005, 08:56 PM
^^^ok :blahblah: ^^^ :lol:

BizzerocitY
07-09-2005, 03:49 AM
Rikku is NOT cute. She looks like a friggin monkey. Even her battle stance is like an monkey.

Ironic that her Trainer Dressphere's pet is a Monkey, no?
She's cute, especially when changing from Trainer DS to anything else, the way she claps with the big sleeves... awww....

Winter Nights
07-09-2005, 04:21 AM

Ironic that her Trainer Dressphere's pet is a Monkey, no?
She's cute, especially when changing from Trainer DS to anything else, the way she claps with the big sleeves... awww....

Yeah, I noticed that, but I held this opinion in the first FFX. Quite the irony.

Saiyan Knight
07-09-2005, 04:41 AM
People hate her because she's annoying. People love her because she's cute. I'm still undecided on whether or not I hate or like her. More leaning towards "barely tolerating" her.

-Reles