PDA

View Full Version : [A] Oh my god, Iri used pencils.

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 05:30 AM
:skull8: That's right. I finally used pencils.
These are character concepts for a story I wrote, and I decided to put me and my best friend in. Yay! :skull3: Except I made us uber-cool.
So, in this story, I'm going to need people to base my character's looks on. Anyone want to be a character?
I can't really change personalities, as the story is really, really long now. With over 206 files on scenes (It's a OAV) and over 400 pages in a single file. But since I'm going to animate it, I need you guys! :skull7:

I need the following:

1) A best freind (girl, preferably) Yuka One candidate!
2) Werewolf (man, loves no.1) Ookami One candidate!
3) Smart girl (good freind, owns a temple) Lydia One candidate!
4) Brat (Smart girl's little sister, 15, annoying) EveTwo candidates!
5) Obligatory smart girl's boyfreind ??? Two candidates!
6) Kokorii (eg/ world leader)Two candidates!
7) Linaea (Goddess of time) One candidate!
8) Lord of Silent Dark (yeah, sexy, no?) Soveriegn RukouOne candidate!
9) Three Eyed Brothers (ninja's, one eye each) ??? One candidate!
10) Jet (Obligatory fighter) One candidate!
11) Aria Sasaki (Beefy fighter, man, used to be head of Rikiri's forces)
12) Yoki Cookies (sweet, nurse-like character)
13) (How on earth could I forget?! He's the first frickin' character that shows up!) Vaughn Arahn - Bad guy (Originally good guy) ScientistOne candidate!
14) Rikiri - Sorceress of Mt. Jigoku
15) David Harshly - Flirty Vampire-at-large
16) Maylin Tsai - Elven Messenger (appears frequently and without reason. Very annoying and cute)
17) Peiting Hua - Elven Messenger (appears with Maylin, giggling without reason)
18) Keiko Takahashi - Elven Messenger (gets yelled at alot. But we all love her)
19) Tanatsu (man, annoying elf guide)

How on Earth could I forget half of those?!!

Pick a number and describe yourself, if you want to be a character! I'll post your profiles up later once you're all drawn and done. I want hair, eyes, height, weight, weapons and clothes. Several ideas can be submitted for one character and I'll create more characters as I read along. Only those few so far are the ones that I can remember.

BIG NOTE. If you want to be something someone else wants to be, it isn't a problem. What I'll do is create a new thread in A&W containing both images (ideas) with a poll about them. It will also contain a short excerpt from the scripts in which those characters speak for people to judge which character will be placed in the OAV.

Here is me, and my best freind Vince, along with new Linaea, Yuka and Ookami CONCEPTS. I have Jet and no. 5 concepts in a later post because I'm not alowed to put them here. :skull2:
Here are the links for Jet, Eve, Lord Rukou and no. 5:

Lord Rukou (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14235)
Eve (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14236)
Jet (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14166)
No.5 (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14167)

Agent Proto
06-03-2005, 05:41 AM
Wow. That's amazing. You are very skilled, no matter whether you're using a pen or pencil. Very nice.

ooh. I also want to be a character. Hmm, let's see. I'll choose number 2... Werewolf baby! xD

Here's a character you can base the hair off of, but make it darker and much shorter. Don't want to get too confused with Vincent, now.
http://www.nintendomaniacs.com/images/ul/Kratos.jpg

Anyway, some other info you want...

6'0, grey eyes, dark brown hair with a few streaks of white hair, so when he turns into a werewolf, he can have recognizeable streaks of white throughout his furred body. His weapon will be an excalibur-like sword, and he wears dark clothes. I don't know how that will go, but exclude any capes. Go with your imagination with him.

black orb
06-03-2005, 05:44 AM
>>> Very nice character concepts..

Shlup
06-03-2005, 05:47 AM
They look great. Nice proportions and cute poses. <3

Cybele
06-03-2005, 05:49 AM
Those are amazing Iri. Just plain awesome...I don't know how you do such fantastic work. :love:

It'd be an honor to be drawn in your story! I'd like to be Linaea. So...

7) I have shoulder length brown hair, dark brown eyes, I'm like 5'2"...And I guess I'd like to wear a pretty deep blue dress dress (whatever you want for a design, just not like one of those slinky little dresses). A pair of really pretty knee high lace up boots (like glitzy or something) and some matching gloves. As for a weapon, definetly a magical sword.

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 05:49 AM
So no one wants to be a character?
I'm running out of ideas. :skull4:

EDIT: YAY!!
Proto, your name is Ookami. Means wolf, very simple. You're going to fall in love with Yuka (who is no. 1) when I get her designed.
But I don't base characters on other characters, sorry.
Breifly describe yourself instead. :skull3:

Okay, SR. Linaea in the process! what is really ironic is you're alot like her!

Cybele
06-03-2005, 06:03 AM
So no one wants to be a character?
I'm running out of ideas. :skull4:

EDIT: YAY!!
Proto, your name is Ookami. Means wolf, very simple. You're going to fall in love with Yuka (who is no. 1) when I get her designed.
But I don't base characters on other characters, sorry.
Breifly describe yourself instead. :skull3:

Okay, SR. Linaea in the process! what is really ironic is you're alot like her!

Yay! It'll be nice to see it when it's all done. Thank you for drawing me in, Iri! :)

Raven Nox
06-03-2005, 06:13 AM
OH! I'll be 1!

hair: black, with blonde highlights. (n.n)
eyes: green
height: 5'3"
weapon: short swords and throwing knives
clothes: whatever you want, I have no prefernce, really, but I like dark colors. *hint, hint* and, please no dresses, I can take shirts though.

EDIT: oh, yes, about the skirts, no fluffy ones, if you give me a skirt, make it a tight one, as they'll the only skirts that look good to me, and don't make it to short... (I'm nit-picky sometimes, I sorry... and I said I didn't care. :laugh:)

My name is...something..?
06-03-2005, 06:18 AM
Can I be the obligatory smart girl's boyfriend(5)? Please?

I'm about 6 ft, I have black hair, brown eyes, I fight with fists(gloves)and for clothes...dark kind of tight pants(not restricting though). I can't think of anything for a shirt style. :( Definitely wearing boots.

Even if I don't make the cut, thanks in advance. ;)
My photo's in the album if you need it.

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 06:22 AM
It's brill, MNIS. Consider it done.
Well, okay. I've drawn a few, but Linaea is giving me a hard time!
I want her to be perfect, just like Yuka (no,1)

Rase
06-03-2005, 06:25 AM
*Begins developing a machine to steal your artistic ability and transfer it to yours truly* :p

But anyway, yes, those are quite amazing. They both look great, professional, and just... wow. I'm truly impressed.

Anyway, on to the whole "Make yourself in the story" thing.

[I]
9) Three Eyed Brothers (ninja's, one eye each)

Hair: Light brown.
Eye: Sky blue.
Height: 5'10".
Weapon(s): Dagger, Bow and arrows.
Clothes:Comfortable, loose fitting clothing. Tunic, pants, gloves, boots, and no sort of headgear. Colors, meh, not dark. Besides that, don't really care. Anyway, hope this is enough information. :) NEVER stop drawing, because it would be wasting your great talent.

Rostum
06-03-2005, 06:36 AM
Wow, those are some very awesome drawings. ^^

Uh, I'll go with... number 5... >.>;

http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/Omecle

That should be enough description?

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 06:44 AM
Weapons, clothing and eye colours are needed. :skull7:
Oh... my god. MNIS is so handsome.

06-03-2005, 07:56 AM
Well that was the last thing I expected to read on this page.
Thankies! :love:

Shauna
06-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Oh! Can I be the smart girl? But I've got to go to school... I'll post my desription up later! :D

FallenSilence
06-03-2005, 09:24 AM
Hmm, I like the title "Lord of Silent Dark".

Hair: Dark brown, quite long, spiked
Eyes: Pale blue/grey, penetrating, haunted
Height:Around 5"8
Weapons: Long sword with a slender, slightly curving blade and a sapphire in the hilt.
Clothes: Dark blue, tight-fitting long sleeved shirt, dark blue trousers, long, flowing black cape. Solid leather boots.

Hope that's OK.

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Right. :skull4:

Here is Linaea - Starry Relm, there's no colour yet, but I've taken he notes down until I can find someone who can photoshop. If you dislike her in ANY way, ANYTHING about her, tell me right away so I can change it! :skull3: If you absolutely hate yourself, then tell me to trash it and give me a direct pattern. My feelings will never be hurt.

Hope these please you. They will be in the original post as well.
Others who have asked, I'm working on it! :skull7:

Shadow Bahamut
06-03-2005, 10:55 AM
hmm..okie..i be number 10...

Height: 5' 9"
Hair: Jet black, lots of it, kinda swept forward and a bit spikey...(if it had just been wahsed it would be shoulder length)
Eyes: ruby red....i like uniqueness...:P
Apperance: i'll post a drawing of mine, hold on...but put more chains accross the chest. take out the sword, i fight with fists..and as for colous, well, the trousers and jacket would be Black with gold flames, the metal arm guards would be shiny metal....

Rye
06-03-2005, 11:42 AM
Wow, those are really good. I love pencil and pen sketches. :)

Blackmageboi
06-03-2005, 01:33 PM
6) the world leader person
Hair:dark brown shoulder lenth
eyes:brown
height:5:10
weight:about average
clothes:long robes no cloak
weapon:somthing like this

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Heeeeeeeeere's Proto!
I hope you're happy, Proto. Tell me if anything is wrong, okay? :skull3:

*is not trying to conceal the fact she has a crush on Proto.

Social Moon Firesky
06-03-2005, 02:59 PM
*Gasps* WoW! *Bows down before Iri* I LOVE your drawings! They is so funk-eh! Can I be bratty Eve?
Hair: Short, auburn with pink streaks. Has 1 longer strand of hair in the middle, on each side. Hair flicks out like Selphie's.
Eyes: Large, dark blue, with an indigo circle on the outside of the iris.
Height: 163cm or 5" 2' I think?
Weight: 52kg. (Runtling)
Clothes: An open white, long-sleeved blouse, with an orange, leather corset over it. A short, black skirt, with a slit up each side. Dark blue, knee-length, shiny platform shoes. A pale blue, dangly earring in the left ear.
Weapon: Long-bow.

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Yessums!!
EVERYONE should make posts like SMF!
:skull3: Well, here is Yuka! (no. 1) for Raven Nox.
Any complaints, please tell me so in this thread. :skull3:

FallenSilence
06-03-2005, 03:38 PM
I really can't see anyone complaining. I look forward to seeing mine.

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 03:41 PM
You're almost finished, doom. Don't worry!
By the way. You're the Prince of Vampires.

The Jamie Star Scenario
06-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Wow, they are really good drawings ^^
I really want to put myself up for something. Err; can I apply for something that has already been asked for? Just noticed the 2 candidate thing on the first post. But I don't want to steal anyone’s place :/

Anyway, if I can, I will apply for the World Leader. I've always wanted to control the World. Though is he a good or bad World leader? I guess I'll just choose some clothes and whether you want them to be good or bad could determine the colour of them :/

Sex: Male
Hair: Dirty blond, kind of straight but curly at the ends. Longer than the average guys hair.
Eyes: Mainly blue, but right round my pupils there is a silver ring. I have actually never noticed that before till I went to check if there was anything distinctive about my eyes.
Height: 6'3" or 190cm
Weight: 70kg
Body Type: Slim, slightly toned.
I'll PM you a picture if you want one to see, that might be easier.
Weapon: An extremely decorative sword. Like really decorative, almost so that it doesn't look practical as a weapon at all.
Clothing: This is difficult. Err how about a kind of roman emperor look. Like the golden breast plate and stuff like that. I am not sure on the cape though, it could be white feathers or something just to give a kind of really grand look. Also I think since like my coronation/election or whatever instead of their being crowns or something I have to wear a mask for public appearances. Like they can differ from what kind of appearance I am making. Like my war mask could be dark and have a unicorn like horn attached. Parliament or whatever could be a very grand looking mask and so on. Just a thought.

Anyway keep up the good work ^^

FallenSilence
06-03-2005, 03:47 PM
By the way. You're the Prince of Vampires.

Awesome!

06-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Wow, they are really good drawings ^^
I really want to put myself up for something. Err; can I apply for something that has already been asked for? Just noticed the 2 candidate thing on the first post. But I don't want to steal anyone’s place :/

Anyway, if I can, I will apply for the World Leader. I've always wanted to control the World. Though is he a good or bad World leader? I guess I'll just choose some clothes and whether you want them to be good or bad could determine the colour of them :/

Sex: Male
Hair: Dirty blond, kind of straight but curly at the ends. Longer than the average guys hair.
Eyes: Mainly blue, but right round my pupils there is a silver ring. I have actually never noticed that before till I went to check if there was anything distinctive about my eyes.
Height: 6'3" or 190cm
Weight: 70kg
Body Type: Slim, slightly toned.
I'll PM you a picture if you want one to see, that might be easier.
Weapon: An extremely decorative sword. Like really decorative, almost so that it doesn't look practical as a weapon at all.
Clothing: This is difficult. Err how about a kind of roman emperor look. Like the golden breast plate and stuff like that. I am not sure on the cape though, it could be white feathers or something just to give a kind of really grand look. Also I think since like my coronation/election or whatever instead of their being crowns or something I have to wear a mask for public appearances. Like they can differ from what kind of appearance I am making. Like my war mask could be dark and have a unicorn like horn attached. Parliament or whatever could be a very grand looking mask and so on. Just a thought.

Anyway keep up the good work ^^
Dude, that's really in depth. ;)
*claps*

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 03:52 PM
It is! I'm delighted. Please, PM me a photo.
Lovely!
You're next, MNIS.

Anyone can apply for anything, regardless. I'm sorry if I might skip a few occasionally. I don't mean to, but somethings catch my fancy.
Like the longest one so far! ^_^

Oh, don't worry. College'll keep me working.

06-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Alright, I'll have top check it later.
I'm off to work.

Agent Proto
06-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Heeeeeeeeere's Proto!
I hope you're happy, Proto. Tell me if anything is wrong, okay? :skull3:

*is not trying to conceal the fact she has a crush on Proto.

That's pretty cool. :<3:

T-MaN
06-03-2005, 04:39 PM
I like the last pic of the first five (or was it four????) you drew. Keep up the great artwork.

Jojee
06-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Oooh, pretty. I think you're out of girl characters, though xD

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 04:47 PM
I do them over and over until I pick one i like. ^_^

Shauna
06-03-2005, 05:01 PM
OK, I'm sorry. I'll have to post it later. :(

VoodooChild
06-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Aww Iri that concept of you is so pretty!! I love her staff and her clothes.... :)

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Thanks! ^_^

Cybele
06-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Right. :skull4:

Here is Linaea - Starry Relm, there's no colour yet, but I've taken he notes down until I can find someone who can photoshop. If you dislike her in ANY way, ANYTHING about her, tell me right away so I can change it! :skull3: If you absolutely hate yourself, then tell me to trash it and give me a direct pattern. My feelings will never be hurt.

Hope these please you. They will be in the original post as well.
Others who have asked, I'm working on it! :skull7:

Wow...Iri, she's gorgeous! I love it! :love: It's truly amazing...I simply love how she has kind of a mystic like feel...It's just simply gorgeous! Would you mind if I used her picture in my sig? It's just so pretty! :<3:

Ko Ko
06-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Of course! It's yours, isn't it?
Mauahaha look at the prettyness!

Shauna
06-04-2005, 12:47 AM
Hair: Mid-back length, wavy, blonde hair, streaked with Purple
Eyes: Chocolate broen, with a greeny-blue circle around the pupil
Height: 5'7
Weight: 60kg
Clothes: (argh... Hates describing clothes) A short, black, just shorter than knee-length skirt with a short slit on one side, and a blue flower design running along-side it. A sleeveless, pink top, a star-shaped earring in each ear, and black boots, with a small heel.
Weapon: A dagger with a jeweled handle, and a long curved blade.

Ugh... doing this at 00:50 is not a good idea... Sorry if its not too good Iri... :D

Ko Ko
06-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Damned! You changed the post before I could quote 'God Iri!'
:skull3: Perfect. Expect it within... Hmm... this time tomorrow.

Raven Nox
06-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Yessums!!
EVERYONE should make posts like SMF!
:skull3: Well, here is Yuka! (no. 1) for Raven Nox.
Any complaints, please tell me so in this thread. :skull3:

O.O What do you mean any changes? I like it! I'm pretty! n.n But, wow you have alot of new characters up, and some I wish I could be, because they sound funny, but I really like Yuka, so I'm kinda happy I'm her :laugh: I want no changes! Ok, well... I think I'll ask Starry to make me a sig with it, if that's ok.

And... hehe, if you want more info, I can get it. n.n

Ko Ko
06-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Yay!
All images with the exception of Vincent and myself can be put in signatures, avatars, blah blah and so forth, edited, cut, cropped. But my name's gotta be somewhere!

I really like your expression. :skull3:

Raven Nox
06-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Whoo-hoo! I'm be sure to find room for you in my sig SOMEWHERE... I'm also kinda curious, was that your first design of her, or did you have many more, and what did they look like? :lol: I'm sorry, just curious, I really like your drawings and just wanna see want other ways the characters could've looked...

Ko Ko
06-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Sneaky, sneaky, Gullw- I mean, Raven Nox. :skull7:
Yuka Aburaya was originally a white mage-ish type of creature, but remotely asian, with waist-length jet black hair. I got bored of that quick when I introduced Yoki into the story. What makes it even more delightful that you've chosen this style is that in some angles of the story it fits her character almost comically. I love it!

Raven Nox
06-04-2005, 02:03 AM
lol, well, I like the way she is!

More people need to come here! When my new sig is done, I'm putting a link...

EDIT: link is up! n.n I hope people see it!

Ko Ko
06-04-2005, 02:22 AM
Oh LAWD. Everyone's got those horridble pictures as avatars! :skull2:

Raven Nox
06-04-2005, 02:28 AM

O.O What's that mean? lol.

Cybele
06-04-2005, 02:32 AM

They all copied me...well, I think they're awesome! That's why people are using them. They are certaintly not horrid or horrible. :greenie:

Ko Ko
06-04-2005, 02:35 AM
Lol, okay, I'll beleive you two. :skull3:
MNIS is almost finished!!

06-04-2005, 03:07 AM
Lol, ok.
*sits and waits*

Mercen-X
06-04-2005, 05:58 AM
How many people are characters now? I lost count.

Can you make a character for me, Iri? :love: Has anyone ever seen the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? Because I basically look like Dorian Grey, the immortal swordsman.

06-04-2005, 06:05 AM
Go back and look at her original post.
That'll tell you how many people are characters right now.
That'll also tell you how many characters there are so far. ;)

Mercen-X
06-04-2005, 06:27 AM
Ah, I see now. *feels slow*

Shauna
06-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Damned! You changed the post before I could quote 'God Iri!'
:skull3:

But that's what I really think of you Iri! :love: I just had to change it so nobody else knew. :shifty: :love:

Armisael
06-04-2005, 10:49 AM
This looks awesome!^_^
So only number 4 remained..Can i get it?

p.s You rock at drawing Iri!^_^

Croyles
06-04-2005, 05:38 PM
I want to be #15, David Harshley the flirty vampire at large was it?

EDIT: Just use your imagination with me :) But if you need me to think of something i will.

This is really cool, I like it! Keep up the good work!

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 08:05 AM
Dark- I mean, Senator_Padme, I can do things over. And there are tons of girls at the bottom of the screen! ^_^
Croyles, bad! *whack* You need a proper description.

UPDATE! Let's see. MNIS, Doom and Rase are finished, but my scanner broke! I'm getting it fixed tonight, so I'll continue drawing as if there was no tomorrow!
I am going to skip Omecle's post due to no description. Anyone with no description gets skipped.

Apollo
06-05-2005, 09:01 AM
I guess I'll be #13. :greenie:

My discription sucks.
Hair: DeepBlue in color, with a very dark teal ring around the pupil. Cat like in shape.
Hair: A dark, wavy brown, lighter brown in some areas. Medium in length.
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 124lbs Very slim.
Clothes: Black pants, sort of loose fit with a white stripes down the legs of the pants, sort of like a lightning bolt shape. Black long sleeve shirt. A light long jacket, white in color.
Weapon: A Black Crossbow.

Armisael
06-05-2005, 09:17 AM
I'll be #4
My discription sucks as well!^_^
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Shoulder length blonde hair
Height: 5'1''
Clothes:I guess since i'm 15 a pink dress would be suitable
Weapon:A small knife

Jebus
06-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Heh. I thought this looked interesting at first, and now there's a character I fit with.

So, #13
Eyes - Blue/green with brown spotting. Kinda swirly.
Hair - Longish brown hair. Was thinking of tying it back into a pony-tail or a top-knot.
Height - 6'0 even
Weight - 248 lbs. Rather stocky, but not fat.
Clothes - Loose fitting slacks (color doesn't matter, really), loose shirt usually gray (untucked. I think that looks kinda stupid) usually some kind of jacket, and I alternate between black shoes and black boots.
Weapon - Well, judging on some of the ideas for weapons everyone else has, I should keep in the timeframe, but the guy's a scientist, so maybe a wrist crossbow, or a repeater.

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Okay, okay! *gets her ass out of the ciddies threads*

For anyone who missed it. MNIS, Doom, Rase, Shadow Bahamut and Social Moon Firesky are finished. Scanner is broken. Wait for tomorrow or later today.
I hate hospitals.

Shadow Bahamut
06-05-2005, 10:36 AM
cool, i can't wait.... :D
you hate hospitals, is that cuz you're in one, or you just generally hate 'em??

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 10:40 AM
'Cause I'm in one and the scanners suck.

Shadow Bahamut
06-05-2005, 10:42 AM
ah...i see the problem... :p
wait a minute....you're on a cpu in a hospital?!?!?! you work there or somethin'??

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 10:44 AM
CPU?
What is a CPU?
Lol. If you mean internet or computer, yeah! I changed the settings, but I think I'm the only one here.
Since I'm here for ages they let me use scanners and go to uni and stuff :skull3: I don't work here. But I'm ill.

Shadow Bahamut
06-05-2005, 10:47 AM
awwwwww...Iri's ill....i send ya a get well soon card...:
GET WELL SOON, CUZ I WANNA SEE MY PIC!!!
yeah, cpu meant computer....sorry it's the british way to spell it...
you crafty little miinx... :p ..changing the settings like that...

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 10:53 AM
I am saucy. *winks*

Shadow Bahamut
06-05-2005, 10:55 AM
ooooo.... :thumb:
you're not that ill then... :p

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Here's MNIS and Shadow Bahamut!

I made MNIS kind of chinese-ey. Don't know why.
Remember. If you have any complaints please ask me about them here.

Here's Shadow Bahamut. I got annoyed with the hair you wanted and did it my way, sorry~! I didn't mean to! But that spikeyness looked so cheesy, like things you'd see in really cheap crap animes like DBZ.
Sorry. I tried, I really did!
Your jacket is hanging behind you. I felt like drawing man stuffs :love:

Shauna
06-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Lmao. I think I was half asleep when I read the first post. Cause, I don't look like that... I made up my own character... hehehe...

Ack... I'll have to remind myself never to read things if I'm half asleep. :D

*feels stupid* :laughing: :laughing:

Anyway... I look boring... just use that one... but, if you want a real description of me... then just ask...

*feels really really stupid*

*dies*

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 02:06 PM
No, it's perfectly fine to make one up. :skull3: I'd just REALLY prefer using real Eoffer's. Like a payback for being my new family. :skull7:

Shauna
06-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Like I said, if you want to use my real description... I'll post it.

I'm just an idiot sometimes... Blah. :D

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Oh, shut it YEE~ :skull3:
I'm just making some alterations to SMF, Doom and Rase's. Then I can move on to the jamie star scenario's. Which will take a while. Then yuna_elena, apollo, senator_padme, Jebus. And when I finished those, I'll do Blackmageboi, Mercen-X and Croyles just for fun. :skull3:
They'll be finished by tuesday.

Croyles
06-05-2005, 05:02 PM
ok ill give a proper discription. Number 15 please.

So like are you asking us to make discriptions of our selves? or what we WANT to look like?
For now heres a discription of what id LIKE to look like. I have the same height and weight as this guy so if you need to make them look like us then just change the eyes to brown and keep the clothes, weapons and everything else the same.

* 185 cm tall.
* Dark red eyes.
* Brown-black-ish long hair (for a man).
* 79 Kilograms, his body is not butch but instead slim yet muscular.
* The bottom of my clothes (eg everything on my legs) will be as following. I will be wearing black trousers that are a little bit loose. but on the side of my left leg i want a sort of cape going from my waist down to the side of my ankles (the whole cape is on the side).
* For shoes i will have thin black leather boots that dont go too far up (sock level lol). Let my trousers hang slightly over them.
* On my waist will be light belts (not heavy leather) that have long ends hanging about freely quite far down
* For my torso i want something dark that isnt necesseraily tight but at least reveals my form quite well (remember, thin yet muscular). And then for my arms i want wide sleeves (but not too wide so they dont look out of place with my torso) that get slighlty wider further down that nearly hide my hands fully.
* For my hands I want thin black gloves that stop a few inches before my elbows (these are hidden though remember)
* I was looking around for sword types and I found a weapon that I want. Two short swords or daggers with the design of the attached image (try to ignore that geeky woman). Also I want to hold them upside down when im fighting if you know what i mean, so that the hilts of the daggers are facing thumbs up when I hold them.

Yay, i hope thats possible. Change anything if you need to or if you think it just looks absolutely stupid as its always best seen through a drawing and i only have a picture in my mind. Thanks Iri.

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Okay, Croyles. *Goes to sleep*

Croyles
06-05-2005, 05:11 PM
hehehe! :D
You asked for a proper discription. I gave you one. :rolleyes2

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 05:19 PM
I'll draw you tomorrow. I need some sleep, bebeh!

Croyles
06-05-2005, 05:20 PM
sure thing, dont rush yourself. goodnight.

06-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Ah, I love it!
*hugs*
Dondeva, Iri!
Very good job. ;)

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Dondeva?
Don...de...va?
Don 4 eva?!
WHO IS DON?! WHO?

Lol, I'm sleepy but I can't seem to go to sleep. *Goes off to read tea leaves*

06-05-2005, 05:33 PM
It means "thank you"
But it's far better sounding. :cool:

Garnie
06-05-2005, 05:38 PM
wow girly i <3 your art its sooo kewl if i had a scanner id show you mine but......i dont :cry:

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Lol. I'm not leeching off hospice anymore, I am HOME.
:skull3:
Updates; will scan SMF and Rase once those touch ups are done. I cant seem to get the shirts for Rase. It is like majorly pissing me off.

06-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Calm yourself Iri.
Take some deep breaths.
You must be like the canary.
The canary does not fly against the wind, he finds a safe place to rest then soars when the winds die down.

Be the canary Iri. Be the canary. ;)

In other words, just stop for a while when things get bad then continue when you calm down.
Oh, I'm good, yeah?

Raven Nox
06-06-2005, 12:50 AM
:laugh: Ahh... that was funny...

anyway... I have nothing to say! I just needed to post after that... umm.... oh yeah, I love the way you write in japan Iri, I can't write in japanese very well, it's messy.

Rase
06-06-2005, 04:45 AM
Great, mine is the one causing problems. Somehow this picture is already exactly like me.

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 04:51 AM
Lol, I love ya Rase, you're almost done.

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 04:53 AM
*GLOMP*
I'm so... sleepy... I love your art Iri-iri!! *falls over*

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 06:38 AM
Go to bed, sweet Kamiko! :<3: You don't wanna wake up ugly.
Am currently doodling over Rase's face(s) because he is majorly pissing me off again. I uber hate you Rase. :skull3:

Shadow Bahamut
06-06-2005, 07:29 AM
Cool Iri!! you made the changes and it doesn't look bad at all...i actually like it....a lot....the hair doesn't look bad, it actually fits. i like the side pockets on the trousers btw..:D.
THANK YOU!!
i feel a song coming on:
that's the way, uh huh, uh huh, i like it, uh huh, uh huh..... ;)

p.s. sorry, but could i have a couple of flames on the shirt??..pretty pleeeaase....just at the sides, like the trousers. :love:

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 07:43 AM
Okay ^_^

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 01:06 PM
GOOD MORNING!!! *GLOMPS*
This is schway Iri-chan, totally loving it!

Croyles
06-06-2005, 01:44 PM
nice metaphor My Name Is....Something lol

Shadow Bahamut
06-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Okay ^_^
\o/ yay!! thanx :D

Blackmageboi
06-06-2005, 02:31 PM
all your drwaings so far are great Iri!

Croyles
06-06-2005, 02:40 PM
All your drawing are belong to us.....ehh.....no.

ONCE UPON A TIME, DragonBall Z was great.

Rase
06-06-2005, 11:38 PM
Am currently doodling over Rase's face(s) because he is majorly pissing me off again. I uber hate you Rase. :skull3:

Is it wrong for me to:
A) Be frightened for my well-being.
B) Be frightened for my pictures well beaing.
C) Be afraid of what my picture will end up looking like.
D) Be afraid Iri will drive herself crazy.

Croyles
06-07-2005, 12:06 AM
Is it wrong for me to:
A) Be frightened for my well-being.
B) Be frightened for my pictures well beaing.
C) Be afraid of what my picture will end up looking like.
D) Be afraid Iri will drive herself crazy.

A: No it isnt wrong, she will definitely come hunting you down
B: Its too late to be frightened over that
C: refer to answer B
D: I dont know :confused:

:D

Mercen-X
06-07-2005, 12:39 AM
#11: Aria Sasaki

Hair: Nearly shoulder-length dark brown
Eyes: brown (not dark, not light)
Height: 5'3
Weight: 125lb
Clothes: A shirt with torn sleeves under a bullet-proof vest. Old torn camouflage pants. Army boots.
Weapon: A handgun he made himself. (Basically an old semi pistol)

06-07-2005, 04:33 AM
nice metaphor My Name Is....Something lol
Lol. Well I had to try something to calm Iri down.
;)
Wouldn't want her anger to carry over into her work.

Raven Nox
06-07-2005, 04:42 AM
Actually, many buetiful paints and drawings can come from anger. Not always though, and they... can be a tad weird. XD Anger still isn't good though.

Ko Ko
06-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Like, SMF and Doom are finished.
Rase is still annoying me to hell. Seriously.
Doom, this was me being totally bored. Please don't think it's your final peice. It's just your fancy clothing idea.
But I showed your face and stuff,

Remember, if you hate it, SPEAK.
*alters Jet*

Shadow Bahamut
06-07-2005, 04:00 PM
*alters Jet*

i can't wait to see this. It's gonna look c:D:Dl...:p

p.s. i like the cigarette too, it gives a more masculin effect..

Croyles
06-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Me too! Cant wait for mine *drools*

Shadow Bahamut
06-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Me too! Cant wait for mine *drools*
lol.
she's that good isn't she??

Croyles
06-07-2005, 04:28 PM
yeah and im jealous

Social Moon Firesky
06-07-2005, 04:50 PM
*Is gob-smacked by the beauty of the drawing* OMG! :eek: :eek: That is BEAUTIFUL! She's even better than how I imagined her! *Cries and huggles Iri to death* Thankles SOOOOOOO MUCH! You are a BABE! ^_^

Chubbzilla
06-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Oooohh, I wanna play ;]

I fancied being the bad guy, but he is taken ;[
So I guess you could put me down for the flirty vampire instead ;D?

I'd describe myself to you, but you know very well what I look like ^_^

Croyles
06-07-2005, 06:33 PM
ack not the vampire! i took him! ah oh well Iri said the second person has a chance so oh well.

:mad:

Chubbzilla
06-07-2005, 10:42 PM
Bleh, the first post didn't have anyone down for the vampire ;[
Sod it then, I give up. I don't want to bother anyone by taking their spot.

lulusgirl
06-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Who can I be? I want to be a girl. Can you make someone up?

Raven Nox
06-07-2005, 11:58 PM
O.O!! I like SMF better then me! XD

Ko Ko
06-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Hmm. Depends.
There are loads of females left! Look at the list. Remember, I can do several over. ^__^

Xander
06-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Ohhh, those are amazing. You're so good. I think you're my new favourite artist. Hehe.

Jess
06-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Oooh, Nice work Iri. Really Pretty drawings. :<3:

Could I be 14? :D

http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/Jess

If you still need a discription just say. :D

Kamiko
06-08-2005, 07:47 PM
These are good, I need to get my scanner working... :fpcry:

Mercen-X
06-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Bleh, the first post didn't have anyone down for the vampire ;[
Sod it then, I give up. I don't want to bother anyone by taking their spot.
Yeah, Iri. I think that if you started putting down "candidates" for each character, then you shouldn't abruptly stop. ^_^ :love:

Agent Proto
06-08-2005, 08:39 PM
I wonder if we can have more than one character. :D

Odaisé Gaelach
06-08-2005, 09:06 PM
I don't mind which one I am, none seem to fit my description:

Height: 5 ft 11
Hair: Brown, straight, down to the shoulders.
Eyes: Blue
Weapon: Katana-style sword.
Clothes: Long coat, possibly.

FallenSilence
06-09-2005, 11:08 AM
I don't hate it. It's really good. Thank you.

Shadow Bahamut
06-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Hey, Iri, where's the new Jet??
sorry, i shouldn't rush good work... :p

Carl the Llama
06-09-2005, 04:07 PM
ooo wow your so fab :<3: can i be 11 please

Hair: long brown hair
Height: 7'
weight: about 130kg muscular
Eye's: black
clothes: deer skin pants and top with fur lining around the top like a v shape with my chest on show, and boots made out of deer leather, i also want a strong chissled jaw, with a moody countenance and a headband would be nice also, a red headband thanx :<3:

EDIT:can i have a long staff as my weapon please

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 04:39 PM
It's not nice to vaporize people!! *stamps with the 'Doesn't Play Well With Others' stamp*

Carl the Llama
06-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Vaporizes KaiserDragon with electric phase mutation beam cannon.
*twirls saff round at super speed and deflects the shout back to Mercen-X* *waves goodbye to Mercen-X* *Mercen-X is vaporized* :tongue:

Shadow Bahamut
06-10-2005, 09:25 AM
isn't that called "flaming"??? whoops...this is SPAM...ahhhhhhh!!!

06-11-2005, 07:12 AM
Way to go off topic guys. ;) ;) ;)

Mercen-X
06-13-2005, 12:40 AM
I still think I'd be better suited for #11: Aria Sasaki.
I'm modest. *nose grows*

Ko Ko
06-13-2005, 10:28 AM
Sorry, I haven't done much drawing as the Ciddies were so exciting!
*gets back to doodling*

Kamiko
06-13-2005, 01:17 PM
*falls asleep on Iri*
Sleepy sleepy.... I dunno who I wanna be....y

Rini
06-13-2005, 03:21 PM
I love those drawings o.o I can't believe you can draw so muffy, beautiful pictures without messing them up (like I always do with mine :() *bows*

Oh, I'd love to be #14 : Rikiri - Sorceress of Mt. Jigoku

hair: Very dark brown and lower back length, so very long pleez <3
eyes:greenish blue
height:160 cm, so that makes what, 5ft +some inches?
weight:50 kg
weapons:well she's a sorceress, so maybe nothing in particular.. But how about a staff, something like these (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/tupsukorva/mmt_staff4.jpg) ?
clothes:preferably a long dress, with a corset-top and long sleeves extending at the end (argh, bad english...), like this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/tupsukorva/blue_dress_sleeves.jpg) but longer :P And you can add as much decorations as you want :)

(btw I took those images from google so don't blame me for their quality or anything o.o)

Lover of Kh
06-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Is Smart Girl still out to be picked as a character? I want to be her! :D

lulusgirl
06-23-2005, 12:32 AM
is Keiko Takahashi still open??????
i want to be her.
if so...here's my info:

hair:long to the waist,black,tied in a bow on the side with green ribbon
eyes:green
height:5 feet 5 inches
weight:112
weapons:bow and arrow (amazing detail please)
clothes:mini skirt,pink. pink tight halter top. green ribbons tieing up on her arms (like yuna's ffx-2 songstress dresssphere). white knee-high boots.

thank you iri.
*huggs*
also...can you pm me when your done?

Trumpet Thief
06-23-2005, 01:17 AM
chaos: Woah, nice drawings. I especially like how you shade. :D

Rubedo: I'll guess I'll try out for number 8, if that isn't a problem. Oh yeah, I guess I should include some info for said character:

hair: Light Brown
height:6" 1
Weight: 143 Pounds
clothes:Clothing with a dark tone, as well as maybe some black gloves on his hands to add to that. Erm.. A long black shirt with anything on it, and dark pants that go exactly to his feet.

Trowa: Thanks Iri! ^__^ *Sits and stares and sits and stares*

I Don't Need A Name
06-23-2005, 04:30 PM
cool! can i be #19??
Hight:5" 6
eyes: medium sized, brown
Weight:7.5 stone, skinny
Hair: light brown
Clothes: Black, Beige or green. baggy trousers.
Weapon (if applicable) dual swords or fists.
thanks if i am chosen!

Lover of Kh
06-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Number 3 please! :D

Weight:143

Height: 5'2

Desciption: I have shoulder length hair, I'm a cameral complextion,and I have brown eyes.Oh! I also wear glasses! When the light hits the part where the glasses are kept together it has like a celetisal color too it!

Weapons:Swords(any type), Guns, Zanabatou(If you play Soul Calibur II it's the weapon, Seung Mina fights with! :D), and a sash that can be used as a whip! (I'm sorry I went alilttle crazy on the weapons, but I can decide!Anyway here's what a Zanabatou likes!http://guru.theotaku.com/results/56_seung.jpg)

Clothes: For clothes-wise I want like a shirt that is black that has a skull and it and a fishnet over the shirt. As for the pants, black pants with like straps hanging for the back and chains on the side on the pants! I wear like a choker that has skulls on it in the front, but when you turn it around it looks like Yugi's choker (You know, the guy from Yu-gi-oh!)And as for the shoes big boots! Like biker boots! Sorry, if I listed to much stuff, but something tells me you can pull this all off since your both a great artist and poet! :D You guys need to check out poems! :D

Croyles
06-23-2005, 07:57 PM
*gently pokes Iri with a stick*

Holy_Aeris
06-23-2005, 08:31 PM
can i try out for-16) Maylin Tsai - Elven Messenger

Eyes- Bright Blue
Hair- Light Brown
Height- 5'4
Weapon- Ummm not so much having a weapon, but i would like to be quite magical, as a Black/White Mage.
Clothes- Colour of the clothes would be Black and pink. Pink skirt, thats slightly tatted around the bottom rim, with black knee high boots. For a top, just an ordinary black vest top, with some rims dangling dowm the side, with a pink silk shawl. Topped with a huge glowing pendant.

I can't wit to see what it'll look like, as your drawings are fantastic!
(thats if i get in)

Rye
06-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Um... sorry to break it to you guys, but Iri is gone, at least for now. But I think it's permenant. Sorry guys.

Shauna
06-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Yea, Iri hasn't been around in ages... :/ And, I don't think she'll be back any time soon...

Sorry, people!

Odaisé Gaelach
06-23-2005, 10:59 PM
Was she banned? :confused:

Croyles
06-23-2005, 11:12 PM
Was she banned?

I seriously doubt that. She probably couldnt get banned even if she tried ^^
but, im curious as to why she "wont be back anytime soon". if its personal, i guess its none of my business.

Kamiko
06-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Yeah it's a personal matter. I don't even think she's been on the net for a few days but I was sick for a while so I could be wrong...

Croyles
06-23-2005, 11:20 PM
I havnt seen her on msn for a few days.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Well, in her profile her last activity date is gone. But it also says under her biography, "Sick of being betrayed, sick of living."

Well, if it is personal, then I hope that everything works out okay for her.

Rini
06-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Aw :/. Such a nice person like her shouldn't be treated like that. Anyone shouldn't :(

Shoeberto
06-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Yeah, some stuff happened. Stuff that doesn't need to be discussed openly here. Hint hint :)

Croyles
06-24-2005, 01:40 AM
yes your right. someone change the topic. ok, i will.

all hail Iri's drawings!

Rini
06-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Iri is drawing Goddess *worships* :o

Ultima Shadow
06-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Iri got banned? :eek:

Lenna
06-25-2005, 08:00 PM
No US, some stuff happened, and she's left. Although she's been signing into msn lately, (despite not talking to many) it looks like she's off eoff for a while possibly permenantly. But I don't know how her mind works so *shrugs*

Ultima Shadow
06-25-2005, 10:02 PM
No US, some stuff happened, and she's left. Although she's been signing into msn lately, (despite not talking to many) it looks like she's off eoff for a while possibly permenantly. But I don't know how her mind works so *shrugs*
Ok. Yeah, I noticed that she didn't have the banned title.

Gah... I hope she's alright. :greenie:

lulusgirl
07-02-2005, 05:05 PM
i really miss her.

Lover of Kh
07-05-2005, 05:51 PM
i really miss her.
:crying: :crying: :crying: I miss her too!!!!!!!!!!! :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Iri's gone!?!?!? WTF, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leeza
07-06-2005, 02:32 AM
Time to close.