PDA

View Full Version : Pyromania

-N-
06-03-2005, 06:28 AM
Are you a pyromaniac? We got in trouble a few months back for blowing up a car in our dorm courtyard with Molotov cocktails. :( Other than that isolated event (which I got drawn into, not started of my own accord), I don't do much with fire, but I did build a firepit out of a trash-can (not hobo-style, I cut it down its length to form a U-trough).

:fire:

Yamaneko
06-03-2005, 06:30 AM
Was it an Accord or Avalon?

-N-
06-03-2005, 06:32 AM
It was an explosion. *nods*

Shlup
06-03-2005, 06:39 AM
xD

I, uhm... like fire, but I'm a good girl.

Rainecloud
06-03-2005, 07:40 AM
I like smelling the smoke after I blow a candle out.

I've never touched a firework, though. :/

Necronopticous
06-03-2005, 07:43 AM
I accidently lit a field on fire when I was 13 or so.

-N-
06-03-2005, 07:46 AM
I like smelling the smoke after I blow a candle out.

I've never touched a firework, though. :/
Your post reminds me of two things.
1. Smelling smoke - I had a roommate last year who lit incense and it sucked because my other roommate had allergies to it. :p

2. Fireworks - my cousin and I were on a rooftop of my uncle's bungalow in India lighting bottle rockets during Diwali. He got too close to one when it took off and it went straight up his nose. It was freaking hilarious - his nose was swollen for a couple of weeks. :D

Blackmageboi
06-03-2005, 10:50 AM
my friends a pryomainac.

bigbri2k5
06-03-2005, 11:59 AM
does having a firework fight and nearly killing each other count?

Shlup
06-03-2005, 12:04 PM
BJ and I tend to get carried away with the fireworks on Independance Day, I suppose. Everyone enjoys the show though.

Resha
06-03-2005, 12:34 PM
YES! I am a MANIAC FOR PYRO STUFF. (Erm....vocab. Nazi....:shifty: )

I loooove burning things; and my favourite pastime during boring dinners at restaurant ('coz y'know, they have those little candles on the tables, and then they have tissues....) is starting a bonfire in some secert little place place with my pyromaniac friends.

One day, the bonfire fell on me and burnt my pants.

ONLY A SMALL HOLE, GEEZ PEOPLE. :sweatdrop:

crashNUMBERS
06-03-2005, 12:37 PM
my friends a pryomainac.
Bardocks probably in the need to summon pyromanians...

fire_of_avalon
06-03-2005, 06:29 PM
I think fire is pretty, but I don't go 'round lighting stuff on fire and jumping around like a doof. Fireworks burned me one time, so I almost kicked it over and then realized that was probably a bad idea.

FiragaBreak
06-03-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm not a pyromaniac. All I did was set a crate of fireworks on fire, along with a box of M80s, and the time when dad fell asleep with his pipe in his mouth. I lit it and it fell out onto his private area and burn a hole in his favorite pants. Or the time I burned the dog's tail, or when I burned mom's roast beef by adding another 10 minutes to it when it had 1 minute left, or when I use the power of the sun's heat to burn ants, or when......I guess I am a pyromaniac. It is true.

-N-
06-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Thread title changed? Lame.

Reles
06-03-2005, 08:20 PM
My element is fire bwhahaha, I hate water. >.> I can't swim. But I've burned many things, I've lit a table on fire, someone's face, my finger, and more of which I can't remember.

-Reles

Brian The Pink Shark
06-03-2005, 08:31 PM
i used to poke fires with sticks, that was a lot of fun, ive never actually set anything on fire, in fact i think ive only ever used a lighter once and i dont think ive ever lit a match :choc:

KoShiatar
06-03-2005, 08:44 PM
I used to set on fire paper napkins and other stuff in the ash tray when I went to bars and pubs, but I stopped. The fun part of it was when someone tried to put it off by blowing on it...

Leene
06-03-2005, 09:10 PM
:save: I am really afraid of fire!!!!! :save:

Perducci
06-03-2005, 10:39 PM
I like to spray deoderant on my hand and set it on fire. And I like to set lots of other stuff on fire.
And me and my friends have attempted to make small bombs quite a few times. Not very lucky in most of the attempts, though.

StarlightAngel
06-03-2005, 11:57 PM
No. I have not even lit a match : / I personally like water. Swimming is funner than getting burned :D

Jojee
06-04-2005, 12:00 AM
I'm actually... afraid of matches :p Comes from a traumatizing experience from when I was a little three year old pyro and I burned myself ;_;

CloudSquallandZidane
06-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Theres a little lephracan on my shoulder that tells me to burn things. Im gonna try napalm this 4th of July, because nothing says "USA all the way." quite like melting concrete.

In the 10th grade i collected all the excess alcohols that we had left over in class throughout the year. After we got graded for our final project i put it in the sink and added the alcohol's (mostly Isopropanol , but it had a few others) and i lit it on fire. The different chemicals made it burn colors, and i got in trouble for melting the sink (they shouldnt have had rubber/plastic around it, it shoulda been stainless steel), but i didnt have to pay so i never learned my lesson. Isnt life great!

Jess
06-04-2005, 12:08 AM
I like the smell of matches when you blow them out. :D
I also like watching fire cause its preeeety!
But still. No. :D

The Redneck
06-04-2005, 12:42 AM
Why do you think rednecks all burn our trash? It's not because we can't afford to have the garbage company take it, it's because we won't let 'em take it.

When I was in the Army, we'd get MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat... Also called Meals Ready to Exit (because of their sometimes unfortunate and sometimes rather dramatic effects on the human digestive system), Pre-Packed Colostomy Bags, and Meals Rejected by Ethiopians), and each one had a little chemical heater to cook your food with. I'd save 'em and make bombs out of 'em. Matter of fact, I've still got a bunch of 'em.

Hmmmm.......

fire_of_avalon
06-04-2005, 04:04 AM

What did it used to be?

Jack
06-04-2005, 08:16 AM
I used to play with fire (Look I was dumb and all that...) but my real problem now is turning off the gas on the cooker. I just forget and don't notice the smell. Once I've left it on from early morning to late night. True, i waas punnished by the bill, but I'm more scared by the idea I might burn down the house.

Devourment
06-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah, only just the other day I set down a ten storie building...

-N-
06-05-2005, 06:50 AM

What did it used to be?
fire_of_avalon (this is a thread about pyromania) - in line with all the other threads.