PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Year Ciddies 2005 - Finals Thread - Removing his clothes. Er. Voting has closed.

Pages : 1 [2]

Old Manus
06-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Have we seen the obligatory "Do not vote for me!" yet?

Psychotic
06-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Actually, I only had my name in a few things, not every one of them. o_o

AND, I didn't leave EoFF for FFXI ... I left EoFF because it sucks. <3 Kinda like- nevermind. ^_^
Misfit wins 2 Ciddies in these Ciddies! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=41040)
She only wins one here! ONLY one? Pssh, she came second in a billion others... (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=47659)

In the next ones you won nothing 'cause you left for FFXI. Uh...because EoFF sucks, rather! :)

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Behold the cold logic of Psy...
*applauds*

Misfit
06-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Oh, COME ON. You know damn well when the results are in it's gonna be 500 for Psy and 500 for Monkey.

And the above post helps to prove my point and makes me want to stab myself in the eye at the same time.

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Ooohh.... schway. What will you stab yourself with, just out of sheer curiousity???? :fpconf:

Old Manus
06-06-2005, 06:16 PM
She left EoFF cause it sucks but then got kicked out of FFXI because they think EoFF is great. Now she comes grovelling back. *mastermind* :cool:

Jojee
06-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Oh, COME ON. You know damn well when the results are in it's gonna be 500 for Psy and 500 for Monkey.

And the above post helps to prove my point and makes me want to stab myself in the eye at the same time. I really doubt it, actually ^_^ Psy has me predicted for winning two (one of them is MLT get together) and I very very very likely won't get more than that, if that. Anyway you sound really bitter that we were nominated for a lot of categories *_*

Psychotic
06-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Oh, COME ON. You know damn well when the results are in it's gonna be 500 for Psy and 500 for Monkey.Alright then, how's this: I bet you ten bucks that I don't win 500 Ciddies. Deal?

Misfit
06-06-2005, 06:19 PM
She left EoFF cause it sucks but then got kicked out of FFXI because they think EoFF is great. Now she comes grovelling back. *mastermind* :cool:
Actually... I'm only posting here 'cause it's retarded and I felt like saying something about it. >_>

And grovel this *middle finger* xD

Anyway you sound really bitter that we were nominated for a lot of categories *_*
I'm not bitter. I'm just ... honest. The Ciddies ARE a popularity contest, and everybody knows it. =P

Jojee
06-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Of course it's a popularity contest. ^_^ That's not necessarily a bad thing xD But people become popular for a reason... usually they're nominated because others feel that they are deserving of the award. If someone's unknown to anyone but one or two members, of course he or she is not going to get many nominations *_* I remember you were really popular when I first came back to EoFF (the social heiarchy moves on way too fast x_X) ^_^ I voted for ya (or was it nominated? xD) in at least one or two Ciddies last time~

Shoeberto
06-06-2005, 06:25 PM
if Hsu still had that avatar of that big homosexual blue man pinching his nipples and his custom title declaring this, i would so have nommed (and voted if he got it)
I realize this is two pages too late, but when the hell did I have that?

I'm not bitter. I'm just ... honest. The Ciddies ARE a popularity contest, and everybody knows it. =P
Well, yeah, that's the nature of any and every election.

Misfit
06-06-2005, 06:39 PM
usually they're nominated because others feel that they are deserving of the award.
I don't agree with that, really. o.o

If someone's unknown to anyone but one or two members, of course he or she is not going to get many nominations *_*
And it used to be when you typed well and had actual funny remarks, then you became known. Now EoFF has a bunch of ... over smiley using, !!!!!!1111111 using, stupid-not-really-funny (Psy xD) people and it makes me sad. :P

Ultima Shadow
06-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Whoa! Ok, since I've been off for 4 days, I have no idea what has happened but... 2277 nominations? That's amazing! :D

I'll get my votes in soon... :cool:

Lenna
06-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Seriously, that Lindy... she's one of the evilest people I know ^_^ Good thing Xander is there to balance her out with her lesbian luvluv :<3:

And that fluffy puppy ...thing... xD It's great, Kamiko.

:<3: Fluffy Puff :<3:

Rofl Jojo, I still dislike you for putting that as your style. Because I remember when I clicked your Sig for Psy's profile and IT TURNED MY SCREEN PINK argh I'm still blinded by it. I'm not a girly girl. ;p Therefore I don't really like Pink.. I like Purple more ;P

*Is honoured that she was nominated for Ciddies, and thanks everyone with a big huge shloppy kiss :D*

:D Good luck everyone :D

Misfit
06-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Yet again, how do I vote
How about you read the first post?

Lenna
06-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Lmfao Kamiko & Old Manus. You have to PM Award_Guy with your votes bbomber72000

Cruise Control
06-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Just did.
Thanks for not being a meanie like some people whose names will not be mentioned *coughs*Misfit*coughs*

Misfit
06-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Thanks for not being a meanie like some people whose names will not be mentioned *coughs*Misfit*coughs*
Oh for the love of- I'm sorry I answered your question bbomber7302402043u05202. :( I promise I won't do it again. ^^

Lenna
06-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Hey Misfit's no meany! ;o She's a dahlin!. Don't call my Misfit a meany or I'll be a meany ;D

Plus, her telling you to read the first post is hardly being nasty, as it was directing you to the voting proceedure :) which is usually the best thing to do *take note* Look at first page of threads you read to know exactly whats going on before posting. :)

crashNUMBERS
06-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Im pissed you people still think Im a mod whore...

Loony BoB
06-06-2005, 10:30 PM
*gives crash a salt shaker*

Caspian
06-06-2005, 11:05 PM
usually they're nominated because others feel that they are deserving of the award.
I don't agree with that, really. o.o

If someone's unknown to anyone but one or two members, of course he or she is not going to get many nominations *_*
And it used to be when you typed well and had actual funny remarks, then you became known. Now EoFF has a bunch of ... over smiley using, !!!!!!1111111 using, stupid-not-really-funny (Psy xD) people and it makes me sad. :P

I admit I haven't been here for very long, and don't know you that well, but I went back and read some of your posts from when you were most active.

You hate what you were, but now you're criticizing people for acting as you once did.

Lame. At some point you need to step off of your pedestal and realize that your current actions aren't going to sway anyone's opinion of anything, and you're coming off as an abrasive individual who doesn't exactly have the best background or credentials for preaching anti-spam(humorless posts that try to be funny).

What are you trying to accomplish? What are you saying, exactly? That since the Ciddies are a popularity contest, that we should just abolish them? Of course the awards are based on popularity. They're superlatives. People vote for their favorite artist if they want that person to win a Ciddie, people vote for the person that makes them laugh the most for Funniest Member. Now, if a person like Psychotic makes multiple people laugh(I personally don't find him amazingly hilarious, but whatyagonnado?), is it really hard to fathom that he'd be nominated for that category? People remember others based on how often they see them post, and how memorable or effective their posts are. Taking myself for an example, when I finally got around to nominating for the Ciddies, I can honestly say I didn't nominate more than 6 people to fill all 50 categories, because every time I would hit a category that I didn't have much expertise on, I would just throw in a name that was familiar to me, like Iri Valentine or Monkey or Psychotic or Chris. They post a lot, they have specific posting styles, and they just stick. The Ciddies are a popularity contest, but that doesn't make them inherently evil. You seemed delighted when you won your Ciddies. Were you active in the last six months here? I say no. Otherwise, you might see your name under more categories than the one for "most likely to play FFXI a whole lot." If your name were under more categories than one, would you really make such a fuss over this, or would you be happy that people still consider you the best at this or that?

This may not be the best way to convey to you how upsetting your posts are to me, but it's a start. Based on your other posts in this thread, I don't really expect you to take much of this in, or even value it at all. However, I do hope that at the very least, you will cut us some slack for voting the way we feel, and the nominees some slack for being who they are.

Loony BoB
06-06-2005, 11:12 PM
As I said in chat the other night, if the Ciddies were a complete popularity contest, then one person would win every award, or at least every award they're up for. This is not and has never been the case, so hooray for that. Yes, being known is vital to winning, but that's just logical. If you would vote for someone that you had never heard of, then that's your problem. :p

It's all good. <3

Old Manus
06-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Caspian looks into it so deep that he drowns.

Caspian
06-06-2005, 11:21 PM
I'm just trying to reach the pennies and quarters at the bottom of the well.

Old Manus
06-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Down there with a cassette player curiously labelled "Timmy-O-Toole".

Misfit
06-07-2005, 12:49 AM
What the hell, I never left EoFF. O_o Anyways, I'm not being bitter and insulting, or atleast trying to be. I just saying stuff on my mind, and let me just say NOW before somebody ELSE replies about something:

I'm sorry if I offended you, or gave you the wrong impressions. Or whatever. I won't state my opinion about something ever again because EoFF doesn't like it.

Yours truely,
Misfit

Oh, and like I said before. If you have a problem with what I said, then freaking PM me, gawd. >_>

Everything you say Shay delights me. :love:

It's like when you <i>seperate</i> twins at birth they'll have the same lives and stuff!
What? o_o

Shlup
06-07-2005, 12:53 AM
NO ONE LIKES A NEGATIVE NANCY. :oscar:

Misfit
06-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Good thing my name isn't Nancy then, or even more people would be hating me now. <_<

eestlinc
06-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Too bad you people can read them or else I'd win the "Best <s>Poster</s> Deleter" award in a huge upset over Super Delete.

Glad to see you back, Misfit. Can you bring Mikztsu back too?

Loony BoB
06-07-2005, 01:12 AM
Too bad you people can read them or else I'd win the "Best <s>Poster</s> Deleter" award in a huge upset over Super Delete.
I'll take you on (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=63324).

And yeah, back on topic, Ciddies stuff thanks. I should totally ban all negative vibes from this thread. Let's have punch and pie.

fire_of_avalon
06-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Mik already came back, eesty beesty. Talkin' about spankin'.

To stay on topic, I like the Ciddies.

eestlinc
06-07-2005, 01:17 AM
yea BoB but I deleted all mine manually.

When did Mik come back? Just now? Because I told him he was gonna win a ciddie in his LJ?

HAIL BRUCKNER

Shlup
06-07-2005, 02:06 AM
Like yesterday, eest. Duh.

eestlinc
06-07-2005, 02:09 AM
omg like right after i posted in his lj *win* some of us have jobs :D

Shlup
06-07-2005, 02:13 AM
Oh how the poor working class does miss out on the fun.

eestlinc
06-07-2005, 02:18 AM
new ciddie: MLT miss out on random spamfest because they're at work.

Shlup
06-07-2005, 02:19 AM
Oo, I second that nomination.

escobert
06-07-2005, 02:33 AM
Oh how the poor working class does miss out on the fun.
I've been at work for the last 7 hours and I haven't missed it :p

Dixie
06-07-2005, 04:40 AM
DUDE!

I can't sleep right now. The Ciddies are keeping me up! This will be a memory...I'm going to tell my 67 2 children...:)

The results are taking to long! IMO! Meh. I'm having fun! This is AWESOMENER THAN A CHICKEN WING!

Agent Proto
06-07-2005, 04:46 AM
Also, better than FG's awards by a million.

Dixie
06-07-2005, 04:52 AM

I like The Rabite's and the Ciddies equaly!

THAT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE! OH YEAH!

Anyway...I didn't know that the Ciddies were a popularity contest! Whee~ That means that Psychotic and Boris no no and Iri and some others will sweep every catagory thier it...That's good. That's my EVIL PLAN! HAHA!

(Okay then, me...)

So...:)

Del Murder
06-07-2005, 05:03 AM
A lot of us don't vote based on popularity, but yeah, some do. It's all good, not something worth <s>crying</s> murdering over. Heh heh heh...

Jojee
06-07-2005, 05:09 AM
I don't get that. ^_^

I think either everyone votes based on popularity or no one does, depending on how you see it. Popularity is just another term for knowing lots of people. You have to be known in order to be voted for anything. If you're known by one person and they vote for you, that's voting based on... I dunno, merit? And if you're known by tons of people, and they all vote for you, then that's voting based on popularity? It makes no sense to me :p

Meat Puppet
06-07-2005, 05:52 AM
I always vote for the people who don't win. :spin:

-N-
06-07-2005, 05:59 AM
If this was a popularity contest, I wouldn't be nominated. :p

Besides, I'm too badass for mere contests. *gives a badass look* (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/Neel) :D

Shlup
06-07-2005, 06:33 AM
A person is nominated on and voted for based on which members are known to deserve the award by the most people. I mean, really, Kishi's as popular as hell but if he got enough nominations to be up for "Nicest Member" people aren't going to vote for him, unless they laugh while doing it.

Popularity shmopularity. Belitting something as "a popularity contest" when others are clearly enjoying it is so emo. Pshaw.

CloudDragon
06-07-2005, 06:42 AM
If this was a popularity contest, RSL would win every ciddie.

Wait...

Devourment
06-07-2005, 08:49 AM
:<3: Fluffy Puff :<3:*Stabs*

Ultima Shadow
06-07-2005, 10:04 AM
If this was a popularity contest, RSL would win every ciddie.

Wait...
Who's RSL? :greenie:

Raistlin
06-07-2005, 01:50 PM
That's not saying much.

But I like the Ciddies.

Queen Award, First of Her Name
06-07-2005, 04:25 PM
In a twist of events, Jess has discovered that her current account is indeed not her first account at EoFF and that she is the member formerly known as Jesssica (account now merged into her current account) who registered in 2002. So, sadly, she has been forced to pull out of the Best Newbie battle - however, all those who have voted for her will be PM'ed advising that they are still able to re-vote for this award.

A big thumbs up to Jess for honesty.

Devourment
06-07-2005, 04:30 PM
*Thumbs up for Jess*

I voted Jess for Best Newbie

Shauna
06-07-2005, 04:33 PM
*huggles Jess for honesty*

Now, you can all vote ME! :love: :love: :love:

Jess
06-07-2005, 04:44 PM
In a twist of events, Jess has discovered that her current account is indeed not her first account at EoFF and that she is the member formerly known as Jesssica (account now merged into her current account) who registered in 2002. So, sadly, she has been forced to pull out of the Best Newbie battle - however, all those who have voted for her will be PM'ed advising that they are still able to re-vote for this award.

OMGZ LYK HOW CUD THIS B?!?!?!?!!!
I see no ciddie for most honest member! YOU CONNED ME! ;)
Yeah, thats right. He forced me, said he would stab me in eyes with a fork. :D

*Thumbs up for Jess*

I voted Jess for Best Newbie

:D *Hugs*

*huggles Jess for honesty*

Now, you can all vote ME!

Yuna_elena for the win. :D

Devourment
06-07-2005, 04:52 PM
:D *Hugs**Looks to see if there's something else that Jess is being nominted for*

EDIT BY BoB: Please don't post who you voted for in the thread. :)

06-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Oh, Award Stri~

§hĺd0w
Agent Proto
amratis
Anakin
Apollo
bbomber72000
Behold the Void
bennator
Bert
black orb
Caspian
Chaos
Chubbzilla
cl_out
Darth Holmes
Daryl
Del Murder
Denmark
DMKA
Doomsday
Dr Unne
eden knight
eestlinc
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Flying Mullet
frunk
Fuzakeru
Heartless
Hsu
Iri Valentine
Jack
Jebus
Jess
Kamiko
kikimm
KuRt
Leena
Leeza
Lenna
Levian
lionx
Little Miss Awesome
Loony BoB
louby_4eva
Meat Puppet
Mercen-X
Miriel
Monkey
My name is…something..?
-N-
Necronopticous
nik0tine
Nod
Old Manus
Psychotic
Raistlin
Raven Nox
Resha
RSL
rubah
Rusty
Rye
Samuraid
Seeby See~
senator_padme
Sephiroth1999AD
ShlupQuack
Spiffing Cheese
Squinn
Starlight Angel
Starry Relm
Strider
Takara
The Captain
The Summoner of Leviathan
theundeadhero
TisWas
Ultima Shadow
Walker Texas Ranger
yuna_elena

Strider
06-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Alright, time to shine! :D

I think I'll start with Yams.

Flying Mullet
06-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Cool, we've broken the old votes record (3682 vs. 3666), but we're still 13 voters shy of breaking the voter record (93).

Loony BoB
06-07-2005, 07:49 PM
AG wants to reach 100 voters this time around.

-N-
06-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Just a technicality, but if my screenname is -N-, wouldn't that put me at the top of any alpha-sorted list? :D

Flying Mullet
06-07-2005, 07:59 PM
-No-

:p

Dking'squeen
06-07-2005, 08:00 PM
lmao

Loony BoB
06-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Just a technicality, but if my screenname is -N-, wouldn't that put me at the top of any alpha-sorted list? :D
Nope. That was sorted automatically using Excel, as have all lists been sorted during the Ciddies.

Flying Mullet
06-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Neel got pwned by Excel. :p

-N-
06-07-2005, 08:07 PM
;_;

Ultima Shadow
06-07-2005, 09:35 PM
AG wants to reach 100 voters this time around.
I guess that will be pretty hard to reach if the voting ends on friday...

What's the current number of votes?

eestlinc
06-08-2005, 01:22 AM

as opposed to Krissy who won the Newbie award in a somewhat similar fashion, denying me my rightful third or fourth place in that award.

Dixie
06-08-2005, 02:35 AM
I have a dumb question.

When are the Ciddie winners going to be revealed?

(I drank 3 cups of coffe so I can stay up and watch the posts[and the winners]. Then I can reply!)

eestlinc
06-08-2005, 02:40 AM
this weekend.

Psychotic
06-08-2005, 02:40 AM
I have a dumb question.

When are the Ciddie winners going to be revealed?

(I drank 3 cups of coffe so I can stay up and watch the posts[and the winners]. Then I can reply!)Saturday. Go to bed :p

Dixie
06-08-2005, 02:43 AM
Saturday. Go to bed :pI can't wait! And I can't sleep! WHEE~!

Umm.....I need a time thingy. Help!

escobert
06-08-2005, 02:53 AM
DAMMIT! Why must I start my new job down in the machine shop on monday. I won't have the internet anymore :(

Raistlin
06-08-2005, 03:42 AM

as opposed to Krissy who won the Newbie award in a somewhat similar fashion, denying me my rightful third or fourth place in that award.
...krissy? Hahaha, that's great. He registered like two years before you did. xD

Yamaneko
06-08-2005, 04:11 AM
And everyone joined ten years after you and Gokukid did, right, you bastard?!

Erm, I'll vote tomorrow after I get back home from school.

Shoeberto
06-08-2005, 06:04 AM
And everyone joined ten years after you and Gokukid did, right, you bastard?!

Erm, I'll vote tomorrow after I get back home from school.
stfu noob.

Quina
06-08-2005, 06:39 AM
I have some queastions about the voting. What type of bus is it in the most likely to be run over in a bus category? This has bearing on my votes.

Leeza
06-08-2005, 06:57 AM
I may be wrong, Quina, but I think it's the Short Bus. :cat:

Ultima Shadow
06-08-2005, 08:05 AM
This: http://mellophones.bands.uiuc.edu/2003pics/cool%20bus.jpg

My name is...something..?
06-08-2005, 08:13 AM
I want to ride the cool bus!!!
It has eyes!!!

boris no no
06-08-2005, 09:37 AM
hahahahaha i've just voted *dies* took me long enough :p

Loony BoB
06-08-2005, 09:45 AM
It is a double decker bus, because they're biggest.

EDIT: Also, Krissy tied for victory, so technically the award should have gone to Tifa Lockheart, who he tied with.

Ko Ko
06-08-2005, 11:55 AM
NO. I want it to be a short bus, so Shlup can drive it. :skull4:

Loony BoB
06-08-2005, 12:00 PM
I guess it's up to each voter's imagination, but double decker buses are just so much cooler than any other kind of bus.

Doc Sark
06-08-2005, 01:30 PM
I tend to let the Ciddies awards pass me by, I vote, I sometimes nominate, and I exhibit no surprise when the inevitble winners win. But I almost spat out my tea when I saw I had been nominated for Most Helpful Member in the company of EoFF legends like The Captain and Leeza.

Seriously, I don't remember helping anyone on the boards ever, but this is my first ever nomination and I'm proud of it. Yay me.

Meat Puppet
06-08-2005, 02:59 PM
next ciddies we should have a themed ciddies (i missed any themed ciddies that might have come before I registered)

mexicana anyone

Old Manus
06-08-2005, 03:53 PM
http://www.centreeast.org/magic%20school%20bus.jpg

Shoden
06-08-2005, 04:43 PM
i'll supply the bus for you's

triple decker coach with things that make it like a bull dozer bus and fast as greece lightning

greese lghtning goooo greese lightning omfg XD

Chris
06-08-2005, 07:27 PM
I hope I win .-.

Kamiko
06-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Go Chris!! Chris Chris Chris!! :fpenerg:

06-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Stay on topic. *waits for a Knight to delete all the spam* :( :( :cry:

KoShiatar
06-08-2005, 08:34 PM
I'd like to vote, but, uh, I'm not understanding anything...my mind seems not to work quite right these days... O__o

-N-
06-08-2005, 08:41 PM
*will miss the Ciddies results* ;_;

Yamaneko
06-08-2005, 08:53 PM
I just deleted a bunch of your posts. Do not anger me!

Uh, I hope I lose.

Old Manus
06-08-2005, 09:18 PM
I just deleted a bunch of your posts. Do not anger me!

Uh, I hope I lose.

*Cowers in fear*

escobert
06-08-2005, 09:21 PM
*will miss the Ciddies results* ;_;
I think I'm going to also. But, the problem is I won't beable to see them for a couple months :(

Squally Leonharty
06-08-2005, 09:25 PM
kthx, voted. ;p

Loony BoB
06-08-2005, 10:42 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL, STAY ON TOPIC.

I will start banning people if they keep doing that. There are so many deleted posts in this thread and it's insane.

Doomie
06-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Sowwy BoB. If predictions are left for the other thread, then what is the topic?

Old Manus
06-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Sowwy BoB. If predictions are left for the other thread, then what is the topic?

Indeed.

Loony BoB
06-08-2005, 10:50 PM
You can still talk about predictions in here if you want. Or anything else to do with the Ciddies. See all those other posts? They're awesome.

Don't mind me, I'm apparently having a nervous breakdown. Or an Ann Your Ism. Or something. Let's all have punch and pie.

Chris
06-08-2005, 10:51 PM
No more pie... I've had enough for one day. :(
I hope I win... :( *Pathetic*

Doomie
06-08-2005, 10:53 PM
If I do indeed win a Ciddie, it'll be my first. :) Yes, I'm a Ciddie virgin.

Takara
06-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Now the big question is... will Bawb try to change a lightbulb and break his hand again like last Ciddies? :p

I mean... *coughs* How many voters do we have at the moment? Did we break last Ciddies' record or should we politely start to harrass encourage more members to vote? ;)

escobert
06-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Or should we just tally the votes now ;)

Shlup
06-09-2005, 03:03 AM
You better not start announcing the Ciddies winners while I'm at Sea World!

Super Christ
06-09-2005, 06:48 AM
Holy crap, I'm speechless!

Seriously, this is the first time I've even made it through the nominations for the Ciddies, and for best member O.O

Thanks guys!

smittenkitten
06-09-2005, 07:41 AM
I did'nt get any nominations *commits suicide* aww wel im not special anyway..xXx....

Super Christ
06-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Don't worry about it, it's taken me 5 years to be nominated for anything at all...

Shauna
06-09-2005, 07:53 AM
I did'nt get any nominations *commits suicide* aww wel im not special anyway..xXx....

Of course you're special! :love: I think you just didn't get into the finals...

Oh well, Try again later! :love:

Don't forget to vote! *hint* :D

Jojee
06-09-2005, 09:06 AM
I did'nt get any nominations *commits suicide* aww wel im not special anyway..xXx.... Like Bawb said, just cos' you weren't in the finals doesn't mean you weren't nominated ;) I nominated ya for cutest female, be happy ^_~

Haha grats Super Christ! :p (I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are, except your name sounds vaguely familiar^_-)

frunk
06-09-2005, 11:09 AM
So have I won yet?

DK
06-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Whoa, Lambert posted. Guess I should vote as well, then.

Squally Leonharty
06-09-2005, 03:41 PM
You better do, you sexy bum~ xD

All the more work Daniel has to do. :p *doesn't even want to think about all that administrative stuff* I hate that kinda work, but whatever floats his boat. :p

DK
06-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Cheeky boy, i've told you to keep that kind of talk in the bedroom. ;o

Old Manus
06-09-2005, 03:58 PM
So have I won yet?

Yes.

theundeadhero
06-09-2005, 04:10 PM
So have I won yet?Yes.

HURRAY!

Let's all turn the lights out and get naked :joey:

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Yyaaaaayyy!! Nudity!! Someone should win a prize for best nude.

Devourment
06-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Yeah, come on people... We want pictures... :joey:

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Well yeah, how else would we judge??

Loony BoB
06-09-2005, 04:56 PM
I warn you, I've got naked pictures and I'm not afraid to use them.

Well. I'm not afraid to use the ones that don't show anything below my waistline, that is. >_>

Hmm. Feel free to give ideas for Ciddies for the next time around, too, by PM'ing Award Guy with them once the Ciddies are over. Don't expect them to get used, but you never know. Usually one or two are random ideas that were suggested by random members. I get a few dozen suggestions every time.

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Loony Bob is afraid of something??
Tell ya what, I'll get naked and take a pic... of my big toe.

Dixie
06-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Okay then.

The Ciddies...They're AWESOMENER THAN....uh....STARS!

Now I hope saturday comes soon. I'll drink more coffe! At least five cups! Yay me! And I hope that everyone does well! And GOOD LUCK PEOPLES! :):):)

Umm.....Yeah. I'm so excited! Aren't you people?

Old Manus
06-09-2005, 05:03 PM
I still stand by "Most likely not to know what MLT means" - Or "Most Naive".

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 05:11 PM
:fpexdee:Yyaaaayyyy!! I'm exciting. :fpenerg: Oops, I meant excited. I'm so excited I'm forgeting English.

Chris
06-09-2005, 05:14 PM
I just send in my votes. A few surprises, indeed. :rolleyes2

Zeldy
06-09-2005, 05:17 PM
:fpawake: Chris! i thought your sig said Gruce.. =O
hehe i hope certain people i know win :love:

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Like me oh co-sharer of the panda smilies?? :fpenerg:

Zeldy
06-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Yes id like you win, but i dont know, im going to shut up now tho :fpok:

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 05:23 PM
:fpexdee: Wow, I dunno if I'll win, cuz I haven't been around that long...
But I wish select people the best of luck!!

Chris
06-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Everybody deserves to win, no exceptions. ;)

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 05:44 PM
My apologies :fpblush:
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
Is that better???:fpenerg:

Chris
06-09-2005, 05:48 PM
You're like butter. xD

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Butter??? :fpconf: Is there a Ciddie for that??? :fpconf:

Super Christ
06-09-2005, 05:54 PM
(I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are, except your name sounds vaguely familiar^_-)
That's fine - I probably average less than .25 posts a day...

Psychotic
06-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Super Christ for Best Member!

Well...he got my vote anyway, and my vote is worth 79 votes because I bribed Award Guy with steak and sisters.

Meat Puppet
06-09-2005, 06:38 PM
I didn't vote for Psy for best thing because he didn't come home last night. :mad2:

Kamiko
06-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Psy!! And after that watermelon fling too!! :fpangry:

06-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Voting will more than likely close between 3:30pm Friday and 1am Saturday, GMT. I now have over 4500 votes from over 100 members... smashed both records! :D

Strider
06-09-2005, 07:58 PM
And I haven't had to do much of anything. :D Just goes to show how much our members love this stuff.

bennator
06-10-2005, 03:17 AM
I'm so sad...I'll be away when the winners will be revealed. I'll have to wait a whole week to find out that I lost.

theundeadhero
06-10-2005, 08:47 AM
I don't have much charisma. It ran out with the nominations.

Ultima Shadow
06-10-2005, 09:51 AM
I now have over 4500 votes from over 100 members... smashed both records! :D
Awesome! :cool:

Samuraid
06-10-2005, 10:03 AM
The tension only increases with each passing hour. If only we could somehow see inside AG's computer. ;)

theundeadhero
06-10-2005, 10:05 AM
We could get ShlupQuack to do a seductive dance, slip some narcotics in his drink, then wait for him to pass out?

Meat Puppet
06-10-2005, 10:06 AM
I'm going to hit myself on the head with a giant hammer and hope to wake up just in time for the results.

Loony BoB
06-10-2005, 10:08 AM
The tension only increases with each passing hour. If only we could somehow see inside AG's computer. ;)
Hey! No looking into that database, Mr. Server Guy! ;)

Samuraid
06-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Unfortunately not. :(

;) I wouldn't even if I could. It would spoil all the great excitement after all.

Chris
06-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Meat Puppet I voted for you... :D

Devourment
06-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Hmm, I wonder who'll win the majority of votes... not that hard. ;)

Nod
06-10-2005, 04:47 PM
I'm going to hit myself on the head with a giant hammer and hope to wake up just in time for the results.

ME 2! concussion is your friend! :D

Resha
06-10-2005, 04:53 PM
:) When will it all be done?! I've been out of it for a while @_@ xD

Nod
06-10-2005, 05:01 PM
look at the posts above Resha ^^^^^^ AG has outlined it all. :D

06-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Voting has closed! Revelations thread begins at 12pm GMT, Saturday 11th June. In other words, about 19 hours from now.

Leeza
06-10-2005, 05:15 PM
OMG! That's like 4:00 am out here! Oh well, I'll probably still be up anyways. :)

Agent Proto
06-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Yay!

Caspian
06-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Why do them noon Saturday? Why not midnight Friday/Saturday?

Chris
06-10-2005, 05:38 PM
I know I'll win one! :love:

The Anarchy Angel
06-10-2005, 05:54 PM
I wont :love:

Loony BoB
06-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Why do them noon Saturday? Why not midnight Friday/Saturday?
Various reasons including my desire to get a good night's sleep (you'll find that the thread will take many hours to get all the Ciddies revealed) as well as trying to do it at a time that will have the most people around during the final 25, not the opening 25. They'll be revealed in reverse order. Also there are other things AG and I have to do during the day that we're hoping to work around.

I'll talk to AG about possibly moving it later, though, maybe to a time such as 6pm GMT. The main goal is to reveal the main awards before midnight on a Saturday so that both UK people and US people can be around (as well as early birds in Australia and New Zealand).

Resha
06-10-2005, 06:05 PM
And people who live in Malaysia who will come on at very weird times just to see. xD 12:00 GMT means...+8....which is...20:00 for me. 8am!?! GAH. ;_;

Doomie
06-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Voting his closed?

Caspian
06-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Yeah, he misspelled "removing" and "clothes."

Old Manus
06-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Mid-Year Ciddies 2005 - Removing his clothes then? I never knew Mid-Year Ciddies was a he. *rips the now gay love posters off wall*

Loony BoB
06-10-2005, 08:37 PM
While you wait... Nominations tally :)

1) Best Member
Loony BoB...................11
Del Murder...................6
Jebus........................4
Big D........................3
Psychotic....................3
Iri Valentine................2
Monkey.......................2
Resha........................2
RSL..........................2
ShlupQuack...................2
Super Christ.................2
The Captain..................2
One nomination: Cid, DMKA, Doomsday, eestlinc, Leeza, Mercen-X, nik0tine, o_O, Raven Nox, Rye, Squall of SeeD, Starry Relm, Ultima Shadow, XadamX, Yamaneko.

2) Best Male
Psychotic...................12
Loony BoB....................6
Del Murder...................5
RSL..........................3
The Captain..................3
Apollo.......................2
Denmark......................2
DMKA.........................2
Jebus........................2
Meat Puppet..................2
nik0tine.....................2
One nomination: Aexoden, Agent Proto, Big D, Caspian, Destai, eestlinc, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Necronopticous, Nod, Old Manus, pureghetto, Samuraid, Seeby See~, SeeDRankLou, Shadowdust, Ultima Shadow, Walker Texas Ranger, Yamaneko.

3) Best Female
Monkey.......................8
fire_of_avalon...............6
Iri Valentine................6
Rye..........................5
Xander.......................5
Resha........................4
ShlupQuack...................4
Leeza........................3
Rusty........................3
Shorty.......................3
boris no no..................2
rubah........................2
ShivaBlizzard8...............2
One nomination: Chaos, Fuzakeru, garnet123, Ki Ki, kikimm, Little Miss Awesome, Miriel, Starry Relm.

4) Best Administrator
AUTOMATIC

5) Best Cid's Knight
AUTOMATIC

6) Best Site Staff
AUTOMATIC

7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff
Monkey......................17
TheAbominatrix...............8
ShlupQuack...................6
Trumpet Thief................5
Raistlin.....................4
Squally Leonharty............3
Agent Proto..................2
Endless......................2
One nomination: Ashi, Chemical, Chickencha, Del Snizz, Giga Guess

8) Best Veteran
The Captain..................8
Levian.......................5
Psychotic....................5
Necronopticous...............4
-N-..........................2
Rye..........................2
One nomination: Bert, DMKA, Hsu, Jebus, Joel, Misfit, Old Manus, Starlight Angel, Walker Texas Ranger, XadamX, theundeadhero

9) Best Regular
Iri Valentine...............10
boris no no..................5
rubah........................5
KuRt.........................3
crash26821...................2
Destai.......................2
Faris........................2
Quina........................2
One nomination: Dking'squeen, masamune1600, My name is...something..?, ow....my gastric bypass!, Shoden, Skyblade

10) Best Newbie
SNOOZER......................8
Lenna........................5
yuna_elena...................5
Jess.........................3
Caspian......................2
faster skating penguin.......2
The Jamie Star Scenario......2
One nomination: ~yunie~, boys from the dwarf, CaptRory, Deaths_Hand, Mercen-X, Quiltpirate, Raven Nox, Rinen, Seeby See~, sephiroth JR, Starry Relm, The Anarchy Angel, Vyk

11) Nicest Member
The Captain.................13
Xander.......................7
Leeza........................6
Resha........................5
Rye..........................4
Apollo.......................3
bennator.....................3
Faris........................3
Big D........................2
louby_4eva...................2
One nomination: boris no no, Fuzakeru, JAS4Yeshua, Miriel, Raven Nox, Shorty, Tifa's Real Lover(really, udsuna, Winged Sorceress, yuna_elena

12) Evilest Member
Leeza........................8
ShlupQuack...................6
Lindy........................5
Kawaii Ryűkishi..............4
Monkey.......................3
Resha........................3
theundeadhero................3
bardock......................2
Bert.........................2
One nomination: Agent Proto, Citizen Bleys, Del Murder, DMKA, eternal essence, Fuzakeru, KuRt, Loony BoB, Misfit, nik0tine, Psychotic, PubliklyEdicated, pureghetto, Seeby See~, Spuuky, strawberryman, Thingfish, Wyllius

13) Sexiest Male
Psychotic....................6
Nod..........................5
Loony BoB....................4
RSL..........................4
Levian.......................2
Necronopticous...............2
Sexy McAwesome...............2
One nomination: Chris, Citizen Bleys, cl_out, DJZen, Dr Unne, frunk, Joel, Meat Puppet, Not At All Reno, Rainecloud, Sasquatch, Spuuky, Strider, Walker Texas Ranger, Yamaneko, Yggdrasil

14) Sexiest Female
Monkey.......................7
ShlupQuack...................7
Iri Valentine................6
amratis......................4
Shorty.......................4
boris no no..................2
Female Ryuichi...............2
fire_of_avalon...............2
Fuzakeru.....................2
Leeza........................2
One nomination: ~yunie~, Ally, Chaos, garnet123, Jess, Kalen, Misfit, Nic, senator_padme, TheAbominatrix, Xander

15) Cutest Male
RSL..........................4
Sasquatch....................3
Loony BoB....................2
Nod..........................2
Seeby See~...................2
One nomination: Apollo, Apollo, Chubbzilla, CloudDragon, clouded sky, Craig, crash26821, Del Murder, Fallen_Angel, Jack, Joel, m4tt, My name is...something..?, -N-, nik0tine, o_O, pureghetto, Roogle, SeeDRankLou, Squinn, The Captain, udsuna, Walker Texas Ranger

16) Cutest Female
Iri Valentine................8
Xander.......................6
Chaos........................5
Monkey.......................5
Rye..........................5
Faris........................4
Resha........................4
Ratiasu......................3
Shorty.......................3
Giggles......................2
Starry Relm..................2
One nomination: boris no no, eternalshiva, fire_of_avalon, Jess, lulusgirl, rubah, Rusty, smittenkitten, Sweet_Angel, Winged Sorceress

17) Best Custom Rank
Ultima Shadow................8
Levian.......................5
Old Manus....................5
Psychotic....................4
Spuuky.......................2
One nomination: Azar, Bert, Calliope, Chaos, CloudSquallandZidane, Denmark, Doomsday, edczxcvbnm, fire_of_avalon, Monkey, -N-, Necronopticous, nik0tine, Psychotic, Rainecloud, Resha, Rye, Rye, senator_padme, Strider, Takara, VampireCrono, Yamaneko, ZeZipster

18) Best Avatar
theundeadhero................4
Denmark......................3
Doomsday.....................2
Flying Mullet................2
Old Manus....................2
rubah........................2
Takara.......................2
Ultima Shadow................2
Yamaneko.....................2
One nomination: Abraxas, Agent Proto, Ashi, Award Guy, Big D, Dr Unne, Little Miss Awesome, Lord Chainsaw, Not At All Reno, o_O, Rainecloud, RSL, Seeby See~, senator_padme, Sepho, Shoeless Hobo, ZeZipster

19) Best Signature
Monkey.......................6
Rye..........................4
Award Guy....................3
DMKA.........................3
Doomsday.....................3
Takara.......................3
theundeadhero................2
One nomination: Agent Proto, Azar, Big D, Caspian, Craig, KuRt, Leeza, Lenna, Levian, Little Miss Awesome, Meat Puppet, nik0tine, Rase, Resha, senator_padme, Sepho, ShivaBlizzard8, ShlupQuack, Shoden, SNOOZER, The Summoner of Leviathan, Ultima Shadow, VampireCrono, Vyk, Xander, .............................

20) Best Artist
black orb...................18
*angel tears*................6
Iri Valentine................3
Xander.......................3
Agent Proto..................2
Chaos........................2
Dr Unne......................2
Phil.........................2
One nomination: Calliope, Ex Death, Fuzakeru, Imperia, Jess, SNOOZER, Yu-Yevon

21) Best Graphic Designer
Rye..........................8
Starry Relm..................7
Xander.......................7
~yunie~......................2
Kamiko.......................2
One nomination: Apollo, Ashi, frunk, Rinoabella, Sepho, ShlupQuack, Sphere, yuna_elena, zacks_clone

22) Best Writer
Strider.....................13
Sweet_Angel..................4
Dkings'queen.................3
Mercen-X.....................2
One nomination: =Angelus=, eestlinc, Kossage, Lenna, Meow, Rusty, Trumpet Thief

23) Best Poet
eestlinc.....................7
Jack.........................6
Lenna........................6
nik0tine.....................3
Sweet_Angel..................2
One nomination: Calliope, chionos, Chris, Del Murder, Meow, Old Manus

24) Best Poster
The Captain.................10
Del Murder...................4
Squall of SeeD...............4
Little Miss Awesome..........3
Big D........................2
Chris........................2
Doomsday.....................2
eestlinc.....................2
One nomination: Behold the Void, Del Snizz, DMKA, Iri Valentine, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Ki Ki, Loony BoB, -N-, Necronopticous, Not At All Reno, SeeDRankLou, TheAbominatrix, Ultima Shadow

25) Best Spammer
Psychotic...................24
Meat Puppet..................8
-N-..........................3
Calliope.....................2
Del Murder...................2
pureghetto...................2
One nomination: Chris, crash26821, Del Snizz, eternal essence, Iri Valentine, Not At All Reno, Resha, Seeby See~, Yamaneko

26) Best Chatter
Resha.......................11
Walker Texas Ranger..........5
rubah........................4
Lenna........................3
Seeby See~...................3
frunk........................2
One nomination: Big D, boris no no, Del Murder, eestlinc, Jebus, Joel, Kathryn, Knox, kyuzo, Meat Puppet, MecaKane, My name is...something..?, RSL, Shorty

27) Funniest Member
Psychotic...................13
Meat Puppet..................8
Not At All Reno..............4
Levian.......................3
One nomination: Citizen Bleys, DMKA, Doomsday, eestlinc, Firaga Break, Kawaii Ryűkishi, kikimm, Kyono, Lindy, Loony BoB, Nod, Quina, Resha, Seeby See~, ShlupQuack, Spiffing Cheese, Ultima Shadow, VampireCrono

28) Weirdest Member
Meat Puppet.................10
Chris........................6
Francis Begbie...............3
Kawaii Ryűkishi..............3
Rye..........................3
Quina........................2
Seeby See~...................2
Trumpet Thief................2
One nomination: Ansem, Calliope, Citizen Bleys, crash26821, Del Murder, Faris, frunk, Iri Valentine, Joel, Monkey, Nait, o_O, ow....my gastric bypass!, Phil, Resha, Shoden, Spiffing Cheese, Tifa's Real Lover(really, VampireCrono, ZeZipster

29) Horniest Member
ShlupQuack...................7
Fuzakeru.....................6
Joel.........................6
Monkey.......................6
Seeby See~...................5
Ansem........................3
Meat Puppet..................3
cl_out.......................2
MecaKane.....................2
Squally Leonharty............2
One nomination: Citizen Bleys, DMKA, Gunblades, Kawaii Ryűkishi, My name is...something..?, Nod, Psychotic, udsuna, VampireCrono

30) Most Underrated Member
Maxico.......................3
Dr. K........................2
Hsu..........................2
kikimm.......................2
My name is...something..?....2
Strider......................2
One nomination: Agent Proto, Ansem, CloudSquallandZidane, crash26821, Cuchulainn, Denmark, Destai, Endless, eternal essence, Heath, Iri Valentine, Leeza, Miriel, nik0tine, Old Manus, Phil, Quina, Raistlin, Rusty, Seeby See~, SeeDRankLou, ShivaBlizzard8, Spiffing Cheese, Takara, TheAbominatrix, udsuna, VampireCrono, Walker Texas Ranger, Winged Sorceress, Yamaneko

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki......................17
Dr Unne......................7
Kathryn......................7
PeTeRL90.....................3
Citizen Bleys................2
ff babe......................2
One nomination: Beowulf, Cactuar2000, Calliope, chu52, Czech. Republic, Divina, Doomgaze, HOORJ, Linus, m4tt, Sapphire, Sexy McAwesome, SomethingBig, Spuuky, suck my WANG, theundeadhero

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Kawaii Ryűkishi.............18
Big D........................6
Joel.........................5
Sephiroth1999AD..............3
Squall of SeeD...............3
Skyblade.....................2
TheAbominatrix...............2
One nomination: Del Murder, Loony BoB, Lord Chainsaw, Necronopticous, ShivaBlizzard8, Squally Leonharty, Ultima Shadow, zorander

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out......................18
Samuraid....................13
Pure Strife..................3
Ansem........................2
One nomination: Endless, MecaKane, rubah

34) Most Helpful Member
The Captain.................18
Loony BoB....................5
Leeza........................4
Big D........................3
cl_out.......................3
Doc Sark.....................2
Xander.......................2
One nomination: eestlinc, Hsu, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Little Miss Awesome, Miriel, Samuraid, ShivaBlizzard8, ShlupQuack, Squally Leonharty, Starry Relm, Vyk

35) Cutest Couple
Lindy & Xander....................10
rubah & Walker Texas Ranger........5
Apollo & Raven Nox.................4
Fuzakeru & ShiggtyLuffLuff.........4
Calliope & Spuuky..................3
Loony BoB & Shorty.................3
One nomination: Agent Proto & Divina, ButThePoncho & ShlupQuack, My name is...something..? & Starry Relm

Most Likely To...

36) Become a Cid's Knight
The Captain.................13
Rusty........................3
Sexy McAwesome...............3
TheAbominatrix...............3
crash26821...................2
Sepho........................2
One nomination: Chris, DMKA, Hsu, Joel, Monkey, Necronopticous, Rainecloud, Resha, ShivaBlizzard8, ShlupQuack, SNOOZER, Squall of SeeD, Strider, Trumpet Thief, Walker Texas Ranger

37) Get Banned
DMKA.........................7
Francis Begbie...............6
The Redneck..................4
Agent Proto..................3
Joel.........................2
MecaKane.....................2
Psychotic....................2
RedfoxIHaveDaGunI|CU@0800....2
sayen........................2
One nomination: Ansem, Bigangry, Chris, crash26821, faster skating penguin, Iri Valentine, Kawaii Ryűkishi, kyuzo, Meat Puppet, -N-, PubliklyEdicated, pureghetto, Raistlin, Resha, Seeby See~, Shoden

38) Be God
Cid..........................6
Kawaii Ryűkishi..............5
Denmark......................4
theundeadhero................4
RSL..........................3
ShlupQuack...................3
Satans_apostle...............2
One nomination: Aexoden, Big D, boris no no, Chris, DMKA, eestlinc, Flying Mullet, Francis Begbie, Leeza, Meat Puppet, Monkey, pureghetto, Rainecloud, Sasquatch, Super Christ, The Captain, Wyllius

39) Be Satan
Monkey.......................5
Bert.........................4
Kawaii Ryűkishi..............4
DMKA.........................3
Lindy........................3
Citizen Bleys................2
Dr Unne......................2
louby_4eva...................2
One nomination: Aexoden, Agent Proto, Cuchulainn, Denmark, edczxcvbnm, Francis Begbie, Hsu, Jebus, Joel, Kaggski, Leeza, Old Manus, Quina, Raistlin, Resha, RSL, Satans_apostle, Seeby See~, Spiffing Cheese, Wyllius, Xander

40) Be Cid's Illegitimate Child
Loony BoB....................6
Psychotic....................5
fire_of_avalon...............3
kikimm.......................3
Award Guy....................2
Raistlin.....................2
Samuraid.....................2
One nomination: Agent Proto, Bert, Chef, Giggles, Hsu, Iri Valentine, Little Miss Awesome, Meat Puppet, Misfit, Necronopticous, Nod, ow....my gastric bypass!, pureghetto, Resha, Seeby See~, Shoden, The Redneck

41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time
Iri Valentine...............12
Ultima Shadow................4
Lenna........................2
Winged Sorceress.............2
One nomination: Craig, eternal essence, fire_of_avalon, frunk, Necronopticous, Quina, Ratiasu, Raven Nox, SeeDRankLou, smittenkitten, Spiffing Cheese, theundeadhero, VampireCrono

42) Murder someone for winning the Ciddie they wanted
Del Murder...................6
Joel.........................6
Monkey.......................4
Jebus........................3
Omecle.......................3
Resha........................3
KuRt.........................2
Liono, from Thundercats......2
Ratiasu......................2
ShlupQuack...................2
Shoden.......................2
One nomination: Ansem, bardock, Big D, Citizen Bleys, essenceofdarkness, kyuzo, Psychotic, pureghetto, Seeby See~, VampireCrono, Walker Texas Ranger

43) Be a modwhore and get torn apart by an angry mob of pictchfork-wielding members for being a damned filthy modwhore because nobody likes a modwhore
Agent Proto.................12
crash26821...................7
Ultima Shadow................5
MecaKane.....................3
Chris........................2
One nomination: Award Guy, Bert, Bigangry, Craig, DJZen, Doomgaze, Flying Mullet, Levian, Misfit, Old Manus, Psychotic, Rye, ShlupQuack, Spiffing Cheese, TasteyPies, The Captain

44) Spend the rest of their life playing FFXI
Mikztsu.....................13
Misfit.......................9
Citizen Bleys................6
lionx........................6
Miriel.......................2
UltimateSpamGrover...........2
One nomination: Lich3636, m4tt, Omecle, Roogle, theundeadhero, Wyllius, Zaphier

45) Get hit by a bus
Psychotic....................8
Maxico.......................3
Raistlin.....................3
Walker Texas Ranger..........3
kyuzo........................2
My name is...something..?....2
Raven Nox....................2
The Redneck..................2
Zaphier......................2
One nomination: Agent Proto, Agrudis, Award Guy, Cid, crash26821, Cuchulainn, DMKA, Firaga Break, Francis Begbie, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Levian, Meat Puppet, Misfit, ow....my gastric bypass!, Resha, Sasquatch, Sexy McAwesome, Shoden, VampireCrono, Wyllius

46) Be driving the bus
Doomsday.....................5
Jebus........................4
nik0tine.....................3
Wyllius......................3
Cid..........................2
Spiffing Cheese..............2
One nomination: Ansem, Apollo, Bert, Big D, Chris, Cless, Czech. Republic, Dr Unne, eestlinc, faster skating penguin, fire_of_avalon, Joel, Kamiko, Lindy, Meat Puppet, Monkey, My name is...something..?, Necronopticous, Rainecloud, Resha, Sasquatch, ShlupQuack, Shorty, The Captain, theundeadhero, Walker Texas Ranger

47) Spend hours searching for the lyrics to The Cosby Show Theme Song
Chris........................6
Little Miss Awesome..........5
Walker Texas Ranger..........4
Raven Nox....................2
One nomination: Aexoden, Ashi, boris no no, Calliope, Chef, DMKA, Faris, Firaga Break, fire_of_avalon, Hsu, Iri Valentine, kyuzo, Lenna, Lindy, MecaKane, Misfit, Monkey, o_O, Psychotic, Resha, Rye, ShlupQuack, UltimateSpamGrover, Yamaneko

48) Be Fighter
Joel........................11
Fighter......................3
Meat Puppet..................3
DJZen........................2
TasteyPies...................2
One nomination: black orb, Chris, crash26821, Destai, edczxcvbnm, eestlinc, fire_of_avalon, kikimm, MJN SEIFER, My name is...something..?, Not At All Reno, SeeDRankLou, Strider, The Summoner of Leviathan, theundeadhero, Vyx, Wyllius, Yamaneko

49) Be Black Mage
Iri Valentine................4
Black Mage...................3
MecaKane.....................3
Behold the Void..............2
Roogle.......................2
One nomination: Ansem, Apollo, Cloud No. 9, Colonel Kirby, Czech. Republic, DMKA, fire_of_avalon, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Lindy, louby_4eva, Maxico, Mercen-X, Misfit, -N-, Psychotic, Raistlin, RSL, Rye, Seeby See~, Sephiroth1999AD, strwaberryman, Ultima Shadow

50) Get Together
Monkey & Psychotic.................6
Raistlin & ShlupQuack..............5
Bert & bennator....................3
Del Snizz & Walker Texas Ranger....3
Joel & MecaKane....................3
Psychotic & theundeadhero..........3
Award Guy & Election Booth.........2
VampireCrono & WarZidane...........2
One nomination: boris no no & Psychotic, Caspian & Iri Valentine, crash26821 & Starlight Angel, Denmark & Psychotic, eestlinc & Walker Texas Ranger, fire_of_avalon & Jebus, Iri Valentine & Leeza, kyuzo & Lenna, Linus & MecaKane, Loony BoB & Psychotic, Loony BoB & Raistlin, MecaKane & Misfit, MecaKane & Nicolas, RSL & Yamaneko, Sasquath & The Redneck, ShlupQuack & The Redneck

louby_4eva
06-10-2005, 08:55 PM
cool, two nominations for nicest member :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Resha
06-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Someone thinks I'm going to get BANNED? WHO!?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BANNABLE. ;_; Did I?! :(

Old Manus
06-10-2005, 09:04 PM
I got lots of 1 nominations then. Where is your faith? And MLT MODWHORE? WTF? DELETE IT OR YOU WILL GET BANNED! [/modwhore]

MLT get banned too. Cool.

eestlinc
06-10-2005, 09:06 PM
At least I got some nominations in there. I should have nominated myself best chatter since I know the other person who always nominates me for this.

Psychotic
06-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Wow I got the most nominations for 6 Ciddies. That's interesting.

...but one nomination for modwhore? Whoever you are, own up. Now. And I will rip your shirt off. Oh wait no, it's the one person who nominated me for horniest member that is having their shirt ripped off, YOU are getting pitchforked!

Xander
06-10-2005, 10:02 PM
One person nominated me sexy! *rapes that person* <3~

Annnd one Satan nomination =o *kills*

I'll be at work at 12pm ;_; Do it at 6pm =D I'll be around then..maybe..although if it takes as long as usual it probably doesn't matter if I arrive six hours late. xD

And Resha some people make the strangest nominations. I think I made it into the evilest member category for voting last time *glares* xD

Jess
06-10-2005, 10:10 PM
OK, wtf?
Who nomitated me for sexiest & cutest female? And best artist?
Whoever it was: I fucking love you. :love:

;)

Rye
06-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Wow, I got the most nominations for Graphics Artist! This made me so happy. :D Thank so much everyone. I'm happy about getting so many nominations in other things too, but Graphics really made me happy.

escobert
06-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Wow got more nominations then I figured. Thanks everyone :D

Caspian
06-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Yikes, only 2 nominations for best newbie, and 1 of them was me.

Not looking very likely for me to win then. =(

Old Manus
06-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Caspian I thought you would be above voting for yourself.

Ultima Shadow
06-10-2005, 10:52 PM
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait unil the results are up!!! :hyper:

Kirobaito
06-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Yikes, only 2 nominations for best newbie, and 1 of them was me.

Not looking very likely for me to win then. =(
That's probably because you seem too old to be a newbie (which is not a bad thing). The fact that you were one of the finalists made people aware that you were in fact a newbie.

eestlinc
06-10-2005, 10:59 PM
ho the who the hell nominated me and KB for MLT get together? I bet it was BoB in retaliation for my nomination in that category.

Ultima Shadow
06-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Actually... I belive that I'm the horniest. However... I'm being horny in secret. I just never show my horny side to anyone else.

*descreetly starts searching for FF-hentai* :shifty:

Hmmmmmmmm... most intressting... *cough* *cough*

Fuzakeru
06-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Don't care what the votes say! I KNOW I'M THE DEVIL . . .

/horniest

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl lolololololololololololol skee skee skee skee

Jojee
06-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Wow I got the most nominations for 6 Ciddies. That's interesting.

...but one nomination for modwhore? Whoever you are, own up. Now. And I will rip your shirt off. Oh wait no, it's the one person who nominated me for horniest member that is having their shirt ripped off, YOU are getting pitchforked! Squee, me too ^__^ I didn't know so many people nominated me. :<3: :<3: :<3: *smooch*

And dude, you always call me the modwhore, but look who got the nomination and look who didn't get any xD *wins*

Chris
06-10-2005, 11:08 PM
I can't believe I got nominated for so many categories! :love:
Even if I don't win any, I'm so glad I received so many nominations. :)

Kirobaito
06-10-2005, 11:10 PM
ho the who the hell nominated me and KB for MLT get together? I bet it was BoB in retaliation for my nomination in that category.
But that would mean that BoB thought that you didn't WANT that nomination, but I know you do. :love:

Strider
06-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Ah, ha ha, someone thought I'm the sexiest male at EoFF. Awesome.

That just made my day.

DMKA
06-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Seeing those nominations made my day. x)

6AM tomorrow, eh? Are the revelations gonna be done via thread or via chat? And are they gonna be done in that super duper suspenseful fun way they were done last time where we all stayed up all night till we couldn't stay up anymore but this time they'll be early morning instead of late night? Wtf?

Chris
06-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Screw it, I'm not goin' to bed 'till I've seen the results. :D

Loony BoB
06-10-2005, 11:33 PM
I'd like to emphasise the fact that it will likely take well over 12 hours.

Chris
06-10-2005, 11:35 PM
I'm in no hurry Bawb. :D

kikimm
06-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Yay, it's all done! Now for the second most fun part. :) I always like seeing the results, and the effects they have on people. This will be most entertaining.

(Ok, but seriously, most likely to be fighter, what the hell? xD)

:D

Chris
06-10-2005, 11:41 PM
I smell a war coming. :D

Ultima Shadow
06-11-2005, 12:03 AM
I'd like to emphasise the fact that it will likely take well over 12 hours.
*goes to sleep*

Raistlin
06-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Voting his closed? His what?

black orb
06-11-2005, 12:11 AM
>>> One Be Fighter nomination.. :D
i didnt expected that one.

Necronopticous
06-11-2005, 12:12 AM
So many nominations <3 I want to marry all of you lovely taps.

Sepho
06-11-2005, 02:38 AM
Wake me up when it's all over.

TasteyPies
06-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Hey I actualy turn up this year.

Psychotic
06-11-2005, 02:58 AM
Hey I actualy turn up this year.It's a shame you missed out on your victory party for Best Regular last time. I woke up in bed with Trumpet Thief.

...it was one of those nights.

Meat Puppet
06-11-2005, 03:34 AM
man, people nominated a lot of stupid ideas in for MLT get together

Psychotic
06-11-2005, 03:36 AM
Yeah, they should've nominated you and me. It's destiny, folks. :love:

Meat Puppet
06-11-2005, 03:40 AM
It's because they're all too blind to see the truth. Then again, if you take my initials (MP) you get Monkey + Psychotic. You get many other things aswell, but... yeah. I'm going nowhere with this.

Jojee
06-11-2005, 03:47 AM
Omg MP, that's so weird... but whenever I spell out your initials, I think of Meat Puppet for some reason >_<

I just saw this:

Nicest Member -> Monkey.......................2

XD W00p! Whoever two peoples did this, you are delusional and I never expected this and I'm going to eat you. :<3:

Quina
06-11-2005, 04:00 AM
Ok, I think I know who I am going to vote for.

Del Murder
06-11-2005, 04:08 AM
Ah, ha ha, someone thought I'm the sexiest male at EoFF. Awesome.

That just made my day.
This nomination cost Spuuky a trip to the next round, but I can see it was well worth it.

theundeadhero
06-11-2005, 04:13 AM
I'm gonna go steal me a bus. Whatever the bus can't do, I'll finish the job with my SWORDCHUCKS YO!

Miriel
06-11-2005, 04:24 AM
How mind-boggling, I was nominated for Most Helpful? By whom? I demand to know!

-N-
06-11-2005, 05:14 AM
Wow, the race for Most Underrated is quite tight. Just as it should be.

Strider with 13 noms for Best Writer? Sorry man, but that's just being overrated.

Psy with a crapton of noms for randomass categories? Now THAT's overrated.

In any case, I'll be missing out on this fun, so I'll catch up with it all later.

*ran out of enthusiasm in general a few days ago* :\

Ko Ko
06-11-2005, 06:38 AM
9) Best Regular
Iri Valentine...............10

16) Cutest Female
Iri Valentine................8

41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time
Iri Valentine...............12

49) Be Black Mage
Iri Valentine................4

50) Get Together
Caspian & Iri Valentine, Iri Valentine & Leeza

EX FREAKIN' DEE.

Quina
06-11-2005, 06:49 AM
I thank you all for a few nominations. If there was a Most Likely To Eat His/Her Ciddie category I probably would have gotten more.

Yamaneko
06-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Sorry Quina. :(

Quina
06-11-2005, 07:05 AM
It is ok "Yamenko" I still love you. (as a friend)

eestlinc
06-11-2005, 07:54 AM
You have problem?

Quina
06-11-2005, 07:54 AM
No e e I do not. (is this a spam?)

theundeadhero
06-11-2005, 08:11 AM
EX FREAKIN' DEE.

ZOMBIE FREAKIN' LOVE SLAVES.

Ultima Shadow
06-11-2005, 10:00 AM
ZOMBIE FREAKIN' LOVE SLAVES.
Sounds about right. :)

Shlup
06-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Who nominated me for MTL Become a Cid's Knight? xD

Ko Ko
06-11-2005, 10:37 AM
I did. :D

...what?

Shlup
06-11-2005, 10:41 AM
*hands Iri the stupid helmet* :<3:

Old Manus
06-11-2005, 10:51 AM
*hands Iri the stupid helmet* :<3:

http://www.hatshapers.com/images/Dictionary/Hat%20Di34.jpg

Shlup
06-11-2005, 10:54 AM
That is not the stupid helmet. That one is for youuuu. :aimmad:

Ko Ko
06-11-2005, 11:00 AM
:skull2:
*is stupid*

theundeadhero
06-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Whoever wins, don't blame me. I voted for King Steve!

Old Manus
06-11-2005, 11:04 AM
That is not the stupid helmet. That one is for youuuu. :aimmad:

Chris
06-11-2005, 11:12 AM
When is it goin' down?
I've slept for about... erhm... hours!

Psychotic
06-11-2005, 11:57 AM
OK I make it three minutes to twelve. Better get started, AG.

...unless you're going to say that you've moved it ahead six hours, and in which case I'm going to cry, eat some lunch, and murder you. :)

06-11-2005, 12:03 PM
:) (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=63597)