PDA

View Full Version : Strangeness... Jojo Hijacked My Mind! ;o

Lenna
06-04-2005, 03:15 AM
Right ok. Me and Jojo were having a really really long convo (and still are technically haha) and about 3 times we've said EXACTLY the same thing, at EXACTLY the same time. Talk about mind reading haha.

Have you ever experienced this with anyone before, and all the weirdness of knowing exactly what the other person has said, without realising they're going to say it ? I know that probably doesn't make sense but haha, funny isn't it? Amazing how people can "read minds" without actually knowing. Don't you agree?

Psychotic
06-04-2005, 03:20 AM
GET RID OF HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

And yeah, that happens quite a bit with me. I can often predict what friends are going to say.

Jojee
06-04-2005, 03:21 AM
I'm just a good hacker, is all :p

That really doesn't happen too much with me, it's just been you, Tiffs ;) Although actually, it does happen quite a bit with my boyfriend. xD But otherwise, I am unique!

Lenna
06-04-2005, 03:24 AM
Rofl of course Jojo, it doesn't happen alot with me, it's happened like, once with someone else on the EoFF chat but with you its like... CONSTANT argh help me. I think I'll go insane if you're in my mind Jojo rofl. And Psy why would I want to get rid of my own personal psychic? I mean.. She could be useful y'know? ;p

Erdrick Holmes
06-04-2005, 04:08 AM
Lenna, Jojo, stop cheating on me with eachother.

Kirobaito
06-04-2005, 04:10 AM
[21:45] RSL> I don't know, I think purple dinosaurs are kinda cute
[21:45] RubyLapiz> RSL and barney sitting in a tree!
[21:45] Kirobaito> RSL and Barney, sittin' in a tree.

Not in any way planned.

theundeadhero
06-04-2005, 04:26 AM
Happens in #EOFF with Reeshy all the time.

Jojee
06-04-2005, 04:29 AM
*pinches Kb and rubah's cheeks* ;) Aw you cutie pies. And RSL and Barney, man, that's hot... ^_~

Joel, we can't help it if we're madly attracted to each other and want to have hot, wild... erm... I'll just quit while I'm ahead.

CloudSquallandZidane
06-04-2005, 05:19 AM
I have a lighter next to my ear... get it! its a FIREwall... hehee... see its funny cuz its a play on the software that protects ur computer... cuz its called a firewall... and uh... yeh im gonna go work on that one...

Quina
06-04-2005, 05:37 AM
Maybe you and Jojo are the same person. It has happened to me before.

Jojee
06-04-2005, 05:39 AM
I have a lighter next to my ear... get it! its a FIREwall... hehee... see its funny cuz its a play on the software that protects ur computer... cuz its called a firewall... and uh... yeh im gonna go work on that one... This might be the most amusing post I've seen (or remember!) you make :p GJ.

And could be, could be, Quina ;) We'd be the ultimate person, the ultimate woman! Fear us, men :love: And women :love:

Quina
06-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Wait you are a girl?

Jojee
06-04-2005, 05:42 AM
Close enough, geez ;) Stop bringing up all the details! ...Anyway if I'm merged with Tiffie I will definitely be female, cos' her unbelievable female aura overpowers everything :p

Meat Puppet
06-04-2005, 05:44 AM
Close enough, geez ;) Stop bringing up all the details! ...Anyway if I'm merged with Tiffie I will definitely be female, cos' her unbelievable female aura overpowers everything :p

You've been lying to me? ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT I PARTIALLY KNEW YOU. :mad2:

WildRaubtier
06-04-2005, 07:55 AM
Mandatory comment involving Meat Puppet's mother.

Drift
06-04-2005, 09:05 AM
mind reading is so much fun!!! buy your own Jojo now!!! (while stocks last in #eoff)

Shlup
06-04-2005, 09:20 AM
There have been a few occasions where TheAbominatrix and I have posted at the same time in the same thread and said just about the same thing.

Rye
06-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Yeah, that happens to me often with friends.

Faris
06-04-2005, 01:00 PM
And yeah, that happens quite a bit with me. I can often predict what friends are going to say.

Lenna
06-04-2005, 06:46 PM

Omg Jojo of course I'm female I mean.. I've got Half of the EOFF guys after me according to you rofl :D and I would LOVE to be merged with Jojo I mean.. She's like teh perfect. ;D and I luff her ;D

I've had the occassional saying with SpiffingCheese and Resha, saying exactly the same thing, but yeah, not as half as much as I have with Jojo, if she is the same person as me, then I am dead chuffed ;D She's my Alter-Ego

Lenna : Isn't that right Jojo ;p
Jojo: Yes! xD

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Me n firestorm do that all the time, and i mean all the time. There's barely a sentence where we haven't said the same thing. It's worrying, because now i'm doing it with my other freinds *severly worried*