PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames

Spiffing Cheese
06-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they and how did you get them?

I was Trout for a while, due to my having an umbrella shaped like a fish in my possession.

I'm also Micro Owl, because my brother's is Owl, my other brother is Mini Owl, so I became Micro Owl. Heh.

Zeldy
06-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Buzz, i got called Buzz for a year, because instead of saying my 2nd name, this girl said "Amy Buzzin come here" and it just stuck :D
but no one calls me that much anymore, odd people still do.

When my brother was here he got called "Gopher" so i now get called "Mini-Gopher" -_-

louby_4eva
06-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Most of my nicknames are just different ways of saying my name: Louby, Lou, Lulu, Loubs, Louby Lou. The most nicknamish name is Lil Miss America because I apparently slip into an American accent, I watch too many American TV shows.

Smile and Be happy :love:

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 03:58 PM
That's quite cute! I often get called Squidlet by my parents because I'm pretty short, by i normally respond to anything anyone shouts at me, including "OIT!" which seems to be most people's favourite! I like calling people child, even if they're older than me

Leene
06-04-2005, 03:59 PM
:save: My friends call me "Face" as a nickname. :save:

Resha
06-04-2005, 04:02 PM
My friends call me...er...

Emilio. And SMURF. GOOD SMURFING GOD THEY CALL ME SMURF. ;_; :(

Jojee
06-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Yes, "Goddess." ;)

Rusty
06-04-2005, 04:04 PM
My nickname is 'Cook' or 'Cookie' - offline anyway. Online I have a bunch of different nicknames :)

Spiffing Cheese
06-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Resha's a smurf? :D I once got called Emmaroid by my dad. Hmmm. His idea of a joke. XD

Meat Puppet
06-04-2005, 04:34 PM
"Dickhead".

Oh, and other retarditacisms to my name. Lame, lamb, lima, leeme, list goes on.

SadisticStreetSoldie
06-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Gemmy, Gem, Gemmy Gem Gem, Gemmy Bean, Jemima, Loser/Freak (:-p), Gorgeous, Snoops (I love my Snoopy t-shirt I always wear it), Midget

Shoden
06-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Spike but with a Y as in SP¥KE because my hair is usually spiked up in some place when its thick and i have a spikey personality to some

ZuZu
06-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Susanna, Susse, Sussu, Jussu, Jusanna, Nana, Usanna, itiöpesäke, Zuzu, Shushannah... :cool: only a few...

theundeadhero
06-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Too many to remember, really

Carrots from chat, from my name usually being theundead_carrot

Let's just leave at that.

fire_of_avalon
06-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Meggers. And foaffles here. And there are others, I'm sure.

CloudSquallandZidane
06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Well... They call me "Lopez la Pesado" because we were naming every1 from characters on Red vs. Blue, and they gave me Lopez because at lan parties i have a tendency to last alot longer than every1 else and am always the 1st to wakeup. So since Lopez is a machine, thats why its my nickname.

No puedan tocar Lopez la Pesado.

Faris
06-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Ashee, Ashley-poof, wacky Ashey, Fwris, weirdo, and Ashley-pie :D

Just randomly thought of :) except for "weirdo".

Edit: and "sexy pirate queen" ... I have to injure some one for that.

Boosk
06-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Kat, Kagga, Darth Kat, Kaggina, God, Oh great one! Oh merciful one! to name but a few.

Kagga the merciless

theundeadhero
06-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Cutthroat Kaggski, mighty pirate!

Apollo
06-04-2005, 05:52 PM
My friends call me Brownie because my hair turns and odd shade of brown in the summer. xD My friends are weird. Oh and this one girl that I live by calls me Muffin for some reason.

StarlightAngel
06-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Min, Flonne, EBBA, Mina, Danica, (and as my dad used to call me) Little Bit.

None of which are related to my real name at all :D

Rye
06-04-2005, 06:23 PM
-Rye (well, it used to be a nickname, as my old screename was Rikkuyuna89 which had enough nicknames.)
-ry ry (PG xD)
-RY89 (My friend Kiir I think started this one when he went on EoFF)
-Ryechu~ (I made this one up! Ryechuuuuuuuu~)
-Jessikar (I think Psy made this one up, dunno)
-Jessie (Standard nickname for a girl named Jessica, except I hate Jessie. Jess is a better one)
-Jess

FallenSilence
06-04-2005, 06:27 PM
I get called "Duke", "Dukey" or "Dukey Boy" by my friends, on account of my surname. To me, "Sam" seems a lot easier to say.

rubah
06-04-2005, 06:31 PM
rubah is a nickname for Ruby Lapiz. and so are rubes, rhubarb, woobah, and probably a million others.

Julie from school calls me 'Smart Gal' or 'SG' mostly to annoy me with a sixth grade tradition:oo

I answer to Band Geek, along with a lot of other people, and some people are allowed to call me Allie :o

(VC must call me 'My most wonderful awesome sweet and beautiful daughter' starting now)

Shlup
06-05-2005, 01:33 AM
My mother calls me PD, my dad calls me Big Care Bear of Big Pumpkin or Rat Fink, my Meme calls me AJ, my grandpa calls me Kiddle, my uncle calls me Demanda, and... I'm sure there are a few others. I don't much care for nicknames.

Assassin Wolf
06-05-2005, 01:38 AM
People call me Edward, because one of my friends reads the Anita Blake vampire hunter novels and one of the characters is named Edward, and he's an emotionless assassin, and the strongest person in the book, and she said I remind her of him.

TifaLockhart7
06-05-2005, 01:42 AM
My friends, either call me Ron, or Roni because it's in the middle of my real name, Veronica, or Feena (I put Feena as my name in my profile because I like it better than Veronica.)

Katamari Damacy
06-05-2005, 01:46 AM
im called bo in my family. bo is french for beautiful (spelled beau, but i thought it was too girly when i was little). ive had that name since i was born. my little cousin calls me bob cause i wore red pants one day that she said looked like bob the tomato from veggietales. strange family.....

TifaLockhart7
06-05-2005, 01:49 AM
Lol. I call my kitten, that has the colors of a cow, Bo.

Dking'squeen
06-05-2005, 04:39 AM
Not many, just a few obvious ones because my name's a little too long to be said every single time...Carm, Carme, DKQ, Moto, Meep *don't ask*, Lita, and Jenny *:<3:*

T-MaN
06-05-2005, 04:44 AM
T-MaN would be my most common Nickname from all of my friends. My girlfriend keeps calling me Tasini-mi (supposedly that means something good in her language). These two are the only nicknames I have.

Sepho
06-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Tim, Timmy, etc. Crazy Tim by a small group of friends, which was penned by a friend who thought it sounded cool, and it's not a representation of my mental health, honest.

Timmiz in chat, sometimes. OJ, or Oja in MMOs (short for Ojaxis).

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 04:44 PM
*Gets out list*

Ahem:
Iri
Iri-berries
Iranian
Iri-koo
Chouchou
Hu li
Mei mei
Lake Iri
Iri-foddles
Iwi (Resha, lol)
Iwikins
Snow Queen (ask not!)
Iri-isisis.
Skunky
Berry Buttons (Thank you, Vincent.)
Tenshin
Berry head
Koko
Irir
Ihres (like ears)
Eye-ray-under
Irima/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifa
Iri-koko
Ishtyi
Pixie
Cherry Lips
Strawberry Lips
Wet Blankie
Iri-licious
Iri-chan
Iraialand
Iriberry bottom
Butt knickers
Iri-sistable (thanks to Caspian)
Jellicle (I still don't know what that is..)
Dark Head
Judith Marie
Ira
Ikuku
Chanchou

That's half of them.

Craig
06-05-2005, 04:58 PM
I have one friend who calls me Poders, or Pod, because me and her are like 2 peas in a pod apparently.

Some people used to call me Craigen now and again.

Spiffing Cheese
06-06-2005, 08:05 AM
*Gets out list*

Ahem:
Iri
Iri-berries
Iranian
Iri-koo
Chouchou
Hu li
Mei mei
Lake Iri
Iri-foddles
Iwi (Resha, lol)
Iwikins
Snow Queen (ask not!)
Iri-isisis.
Skunky
Tenshin
Berry head
Koko
Irir
Ihres (like ears)
Eye-ray-under
Iri-koko
Ishtyi
Pixie
Cherry Lips
Strawberry Lips
Wet Blankie
Iri-licious
Iri-chan
Iraialand
Iriberry bottom
Butt knickers
Dark Head
Judith Marie
Ira
Ikuku
Chanchou

That's half of them.

Erm... butt knickers?

Reles
06-06-2005, 08:14 AM
My real name's Alyssa, so I go by 'Lyssa, or Aly.

-Reles

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Ummm....
Bri
Biri
Nutter
Kami
Miko
Ka
Pooh Bear(( Don't EVER call me this, it has emotional linkage))
Blondie
And that's at least a few.... I can't remember some of them....:fpenerg:

Little Miss Awesome
06-06-2005, 06:48 PM
I get called Ames, Thief, Am-Bro, Ambrosia, Angel and The Fat One, a lovely name devised by the lad I fancy, he doesn't call me it anymore, I just really get called Amy or Am-Bro

Crazy the Clown
06-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Crooked Preacha Killa.

This was from when I was with some of my homies, and I saw a priest. He was called a child rapist in the news. Needless to say, I hit him with Rey Mysterio fast punches, and then slapped the Scorpion Deathlock on him. The nuns were shocked, but the ninjas I rolled with were cheering me on.

Drift
06-06-2005, 07:09 PM
ass

Lenna
06-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Yes, "Goddess." ;)

Haha I've got nicknames for Everyone ;p and I've got nicknames for myself *explains*

For SpiffingCheese: Emmie, Emz, Emzie, Emam ;o, or just Spiffsh rofl.
For Resha: Resh, Resha Wesha, my lil Penguin(but she doesn't know about that one yet rofl)
For yuna_elena: Shaunie, Shaunz, yunie, yuna and Shaunah as my leet way rofl!
For Monkey: JoJo.. Jo. JoJoJojOjoJOjoJOjojOJojOJoj (I love that one), Mind Reader, my Personal Psychic, my Twin, or Hax0r.
For Kyuzo/DarkClement: Clement, DC, Clem (he don't like that one) or Cutie ;o.
For Faris: Ashley, Ash, Ash0rz or Farry.

Everyone else theres nothing different to their nicknames on chat/EoFF.

My nicknames so far are:

Tiff, Tiffy, Tiffs, Tiffles, Tiffie, Tiffz0rz, Tiphf (damn you Resha rofl) Tifferoo, Tiffypoo or when I was on Tiscali Chat, I got called TC as my nickname so I changed my nickname to ToPcAt. lol (TC is my initials not including my middle name)

Spiffing Cheese
06-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Emam!!! EMAM!!!

Lenna
06-06-2005, 07:47 PM
As you can see, She loves that one the most lol :P

Jojee
06-06-2005, 07:50 PM
You two are freaks :love: It's okay, lovable freaks.

On a serious note, in real life, I am called Joy, Joyee, Jojo, Sexy, Awesome, Sexy McAwesome... okay, some of those aren't true ^_~
On the internet, I also go by Strawberry, Strawbee, Jojo, Monkey.... I dunno what else ^_^

Jess
06-06-2005, 07:52 PM
I have a few.

J - By the laziest of my friends, when they can't be bothered to call me anything else, or type/write it. It's my favourite though.

Jess - The most obvious, as my name is Jessica.

Jessy C - written as [Jessy*C] as its my "tag" sort of thing. But the nickname is obvious, my name is Jessica and my surname begins with C.

+JessiKa+ - my old "tag", basically what offline friends used to refer to me as, online. My best friend at the time made it up.

Jessycar - Because I'm a car. Vrooom.

Shorty - Because I'm only 5"5 :( , and all of my friends are taller than me.

Mini Fatty - I always call my mum fatty in a jokey way, as shes not at all: and is obsessed with keeping fit. So she calls me mini-fatty in return.

Sexy - Just my boyfriend.

Bitch - Whenever I annoy somebody! ;)

Northern Monkey - Only one or two of my friends, because I originally come from Newcastle. Although I've lived in Essex for the longer part of my life, and don't sound Northern. :D

Psycho Jess - Again, just one or two friends. Who think that secretly, I'm a psycho. :(

Jees - When people always drag out my name with "Jeeeeeeees." I always answer, "Who's Jees?" So now some people just refer to me as it.

Toothpaste - I haven't heard that one for a long time, but when I was young people used to call me it alot.

Jelly - Something my mum has always got the urge to call me.

Jellybean - My grandad calls me it.

JC / J-See - Initials, but easy to say together.

End. :love:

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 07:54 PM
I like Jellybean. ^_________^

Lenna
06-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Northern Monkey - Only one or two of my friends, because I originally come from Newcastle. Although I've lived in Essex for the longer part of my life, and don't sound Northern. :D

Psycho Jess - Again, just one or two friends. Who think that secretly, I'm a psycho. :(

Rofl omg you're related to Psy AND Jojo, what a combo, I like some of your nicknames they're cool :D. *thinks of something else to call Jess to make her even more unique* :P

Jess
06-06-2005, 07:57 PM
I like Jellybean. ^_________^

Hehe, I like it too.
My grandad has called me it since I was like 3, and even though I'm a lot older now, he still insists on calling me it. :D

Rofl omg you're related to Psy AND Jojo, what a combo, I like some of your nicknames they're cool . *thinks of something else to call Jess to make her even more unique* :P

I never knew THIS! =-o

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Most of my family still calls me Bri-bee. xD Old farts... Well, I love em anyways!

Lenna
06-06-2005, 08:01 PM
hmm what about JessieBee or can I call you Beanybear? ;o I love BeanyBears ;o *looks at Jess waiting for Approval ...*

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 08:03 PM
:fpsweat: I think i'll just call her Jellybean... It's cute and stuff!!

Del Murder
06-07-2005, 02:35 AM
I give everyone a nickname whether they like it or not.

escobert
06-07-2005, 02:39 AM
I have about 249783957359u nicknames. Alright let's see....
Bob Digi
Bobby Nas
Esco
Bert
Bert Magert
Berty Werty
Backdoor
baseline
Bobby who
Whooville
Bob
B Howe
Bobby
I have more just can't think of them.

Raven Nox
06-07-2005, 02:48 AM
Not really... I asked my friend to call me by my FFXI name, 'cause I really wanted a nickname, but she doesn't really... I want a nickname! >.<

Dking'squeen
06-07-2005, 03:47 AM
Edit: and "sexy pirate queen" ... I have to injure some one for that

I'll take credit for that, thanks...you won't do anything, darling sexy pirate queen

MAS82587
06-07-2005, 03:52 AM
im offended if my friends call me anything besides "Your Masterfulness"...

Jess
06-07-2005, 06:14 PM
hmm what about JessieBee or can I call you Beanybear? ;o I love BeanyBears ;o *looks at Jess waiting for Approval ...*

I approve. All though I'm not very beany. Or bear-like for that matter. :eek:

I think i'll just call her Jellybean... It's cute and stuff!!

Thats cool. I think I'll call you... Kamiko! :D

Freya0
06-07-2005, 06:26 PM
KayKay
K-La
Kayard
Kaylard Ass
KY JELLY
Spoons

amratis
06-07-2005, 06:29 PM
*Gets out list*

Ahem:
Iri
Iri-berries
Iranian
Iri-koo
Chouchou
Hu li
Mei mei
Lake Iri
Iri-foddles
Iwi (Resha, lol)
Iwikins
Snow Queen (ask not!)
Iri-isisis.
Skunky
Tenshin
Berry head
Koko
Irir
Ihres (like ears)
Eye-ray-under
Iri-koko
Ishtyi
Pixie
Cherry Lips
Strawberry Lips
Wet Blankie
Iri-licious
Iri-chan
Iraialand
Iriberry bottom
Butt knickers
Dark Head
Judith Marie
Ira
Ikuku
Chanchou

That's half of them.

You missed out Iri-Boat!

And my nickname is sheep, has been since Year 7 (11 years old), boring story, some twat in our year gave nicknames to everyone, and since I have pale skin and used to have rather fluffy light blond hair....

It has stuck, and my friends still call me sheeps and sheepy to this day, and I have loads of sheep stuff in my room.

Sploddess
06-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Mine are:

Gayle
Grimmy
Gwimmy
Dory *cute lil story behind it*
Angel
Cute ass *don't ask*
Ana *an ed*
Cookie Monster *the name explains itself*

Boosk
06-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Cutthroat Kaggski, mighty pirate!

aaarrrrrrrrr! I wana be a pirate!!

seda
06-17-2005, 01:48 AM
my friends call me lunch box we all have nicknames, my friends are frik, frak, cupcake, sprinkles, toothpick, cherrio, and suitcase. we're in a clan called aah (american assholes)

Eternal Dark Night
06-17-2005, 01:56 AM
everyone calls me tornado no one really knows who i am sept my friends well im very silent and when i get mad i can't stop. Everyone says I just need a girlfriend to talk to and keep my mind off things.

kikimm
06-17-2005, 01:57 AM
Kiki. I wish that was the only one, but eh, you can't help these things can you?

There's a few more, but most of them I'd rather not/can't mention, for various reasons. We stick with Kiki, yes?

:D

The Time Assassin
06-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Cock Sucker

I refuse to explain how I got it. >_>

BTW- JOKE POST'D

Cruise Control
06-17-2005, 02:52 AM
I am known as The Psycho Kid with the Pencil, because I stabbed someone in the cheek with a pencil, and it came out the4 other cheek, then I laughed.

I also stabbed someone through the hand. But I'm nice now, I only stab with plastic spoons. The issues that made me that mad, have long since been resolved.

RSL
06-17-2005, 03:21 AM
Ashee, Ashley-poof, wacky Ashey, Fwris, weirdo, and Ashley-pie :D

Just randomly thought of :) except for "weirdo".

Edit: and "sexy pirate queen" ... I have to injure some one for that.

You forgot farts!

Okay, at work a lot of people used to call me Cliff or Clifford for no good reason, but that has died down quite a bit ever since certain people quit.

kikimm
06-17-2005, 03:37 AM
Okay, at work a lot of people used to call me Cliff or Clifford for no good reason, but that has died down quite a bit ever since certain people quit.

"Quit", you mean.

:D

Polaris
06-17-2005, 09:56 AM
British, coz I have british accent, I was the Witch for a while coz I was gothic and I'm also Koranie, coz some guys wanted to call me that coz I don't seem portuguese!

Devourment
06-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Hmm, have I already posted in here? *Bops self on head*

Well anyway, some people call me J, Aidy or Aiden. ;)

Mercen-X
06-17-2005, 12:00 PM
A lot of annoying people call me, Joe. I've been called Joey.
A cuz, Shan, calls me Joefess, because my cuz, Steps, couldn't pronounce my name when we were tots.
I've also frequently been called "dude" by family because we say dude a lot. Like, totally, bummer man, right. lol
My mom wants to call me Juice because she gets confused trying to say my name and thinking "dude" at the same time.
A guy named Bob calls me Breakdancer because I did a couple of cartwheel-looking things on the dance floor at his wedding. He doesn't know what breakdancing is. Don't tell him.
My godfather, Dave M, calls pretty much everyone "killer" or "crusher" when we're competing at something.
Skinny was popular back when I didn't eat much and didn't exercise.
Lazy has been popular for a looong time.
My mom has been calling me "baby" for the past few years. I don't remember if she called me that anytime before.
My dad calls me "snide," which I don't approve of.
I prefer Iri-baby call me "Mercy" opposed to all others.

I can't think of anything else at this time.

Iri-sistableI like this one. Way to go Cass.

im offended if my friends call me anything besides "Your Masterfulness"...Guess I'm not your friend, I just call you Massacre 'cause I can't think of anything insulting. lol jk I don't insult people. I don't flame. I'm the nicest person on the planet with the exception of my cuz, Cherbear, and louby4_eva.

rubah
06-17-2005, 09:07 PM
*makes a note to call RSL cliff*

Zeldy
06-17-2005, 09:37 PM
I get called 'Human Trashbin'.
Coz' i eat so much and whenever people see me im eating or moaning about being hungry
I cant help it! i have a fast.. matabalis- thingy!