PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

DreamingOfDreams
06-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Help! How the hell do you defeat Mindy, Cindy and Bindy in the Farplane? They keep thrashing me!

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Level up to around lv55 and have one white mage (Rikku probs) and then have a Samurai to cast Fireworks (which hits all) then a Dark Knigth with Darkness. Constantly heal with 3xCuraga each turn (press the right directional button when selecting the target and all should be selected) then acst it to keep health up. Aim for one at a time to start, starting with Mindy or the smallest (can't remember which is which) hope i was helpful! ^_~

CaptRory
06-04-2005, 04:21 PM
You could also "cheat" and use a Gunner with the Catnip Accessory.

DreamingOfDreams
06-04-2005, 04:28 PM
I havn't got all that stuff!!! Agh! I'm doomed . . .

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 04:31 PM
What stuff haven't you got?
we need to know before we can help you

DreamingOfDreams
06-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Basicly everything. I havn't got Pain'e's special dressphear, or the trainer one, or Samurai.
Well, basicly, I've got all the ones you start with, puls black mage, white mage, and the other gunner dressphear. I don't know where to get the others from.

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Samaurai was in the temple!! It was staring you in the face at Kilika!!! *slaps forehead* never mind, have two gunners and be sure to cast protect and always keep your health up. Use HP or defence boosting garment grids to keep you from usuing up precious item space. Equip anything that'll keeop your attack up and give your white mage something that gives her lots of spare MP.

Like i said before, focus on one enemy at a time, or you'll be slaughtered in no time. Most of the time, Cindy will use Camicade (i think) whihc is a massive pain in the butt, so if you like, dispose of her second. If their "not-so-mighty-guard" is getting in the way, use a dispel tonic or dispel from your white mage. That should keep you alive a bit longer. A black mage casting Firaga/Thundaga/Waterga/Billaga on all enemies at once is useful (press right button to target all enemies). That should keep you going. Gunners should use things like potshot not Trigger Happy, and if you want to use a warrior, use excalibur

Cripes, hope you got all that! ^_~

DreamingOfDreams
06-04-2005, 04:55 PM
o.k, I think I did. Thanks. Can you go back and get dresspears that you missed later on in the game?

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Well, i think you can still get Dark Knight and Samaurai from where you are now, but you'd need to go up to the surface to get them. Samurai is in Kilika Temple, and Drak Knigth is in Bevelle, there's a huge thread on the forums here about getting it, follow that to get it when your inside, though I'm not sure if you can get it from where you are. It's useful against Final-Boss-Dude-Guy-That-I-Can't-Remember-The-Name-Of becasue it has many parts. If you need anymore help, you know who to call!

DreamingOfDreams
06-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Thank you very much! :D

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 05:06 PM
It's quite alright, there's other people that are better at explaining things so don't rely on my word too much, you want foreveryrp to find you, they're good.

boys from the dwarf
06-04-2005, 07:53 PM
the tall one called sandy not bindy.

DreamingOfDreams
06-04-2005, 08:09 PM
same sort of thing

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Well, you got the indy bit right!

Well, the ndy bit anyways

EDIT: Use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

DreamingOfDreams
06-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Well, you got Mindy and Cindy, and then Sandy. Why couldn't it be Mindy, Cindy and Lindy or something? Sandy is hard to remember.

lulusgirl
06-05-2005, 04:03 PM
i know.when i was batteling them,i couldn't remember which one was which and i got them soooooo mixed up.i couldn't even remember which one's special attacks were.

DreamingOfDreams
06-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Sandy's the big one, right? And Mindy's the small one? That must mean Cindy is the fat one! Ha, I got it licked!

thinking of names is hard
06-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Sandy's the big one, right? And Mindy's the small one? That must mean Cindy is the fat one! Ha, I got it licked!
easy....simple as that....right?

lulusgirl
06-05-2005, 09:55 PM
easy....simple as that....right?
that's good to remember.