PDA

View Full Version : Dreams about scary EoFF people xD!

Jojee
06-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Hahah louby and Resha made me think about this >=) What EoFF people have you dreamt of, and do tell. :p

* I had lots of dreams about Not at All Reno, although not so much recently. They were all a couple years ago cos' we were dating ^_^ But they were fun!

* Had dreams about Wezly, RSL, Kishi, I'm sure more people... XD

* My recent dream... like a couple days ago, I had a dream that this evil woman was making a whole bunch of people (me and my friends) go to dangerous places and get us killed and I tried calling Nod for help! o_0 Except I was thinking, oh no, I'm calling Britain, better make the call short or my phone bill will be huge! :p So anyway I was just like "COME OVER AND HELP US," and hung up the phone, and he showed up! And he was like, WTF is going on! Oh no, now I'm stuck in an evil dangerous place, THANKS JOJO. And I was like O=) :p *dies* oopz.

*dies*

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Interesting dreams! I don't dream...or if i do my bad memory sure makes sure i don't remember them, damnable memory!

Meat Puppet
06-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Only one time. Psychotic and another kindly old fellow(JoJo) were chasing me around a world created by a Dr. Seuss (except one that eats poo poo). Both were playing some sort of game where the person who gives me the most cuts and bruises got more points. Eventually I found a hole and cried in it for a while. The doctor at the end WAS named Dr. Unne, but I think this was entirely coincidential.

CloudSquallandZidane
06-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Once i had a dream that i was flaming someone on eyesonff.com, and instead of banning me from just the forum, the admins all cam to my house and banned me into purgatory, a pure nothingness, it wasnt bad... but it wasnt great... it was meh...

Ok i didnt really dream that i just thought it up...

Resha
06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
I have had some scary EoFF people dreams! xDDD But not very many. :) My scariest was one I had ages ago; and and Psy and SB made me try smoking or something bad like that, and then everyone hated me and called me a bad girl, and I was shunned for life. :(

And then I had a Habbo dream...but I don't know if there were any EoFF people in there, I forget.

And I dream of Rusty every night! :love:

Jojee
06-04-2005, 05:18 PM
My scariest was one I had ages ago; and and Psy and SB made me try smoking or something bad like that, and then everyone hated me and called me a bad girl, and I was shunned for life. :(: LOL! :love: Poor Resha. I'd believe it too, if you told me it wasn't a dream! xD Those bad kids.... :p

theundeadhero
06-04-2005, 05:21 PM
I had a dream that Xander got banned. I don't know how, it was just a picture of her avatar with the pink banned banner on it.

I dreamed that I was in an Elemantry school and that I ran into this guy there that turned out to be HOOTERS! We talked a while all happy and then I asked him to come back to here and he got sad :(

I had a dream that I was at a party once and I knew a lot of people from here were at the party, like in the background and other rooms, but the only one I clearly remember meeting was Loony BoB.

I dreamed about Jojo ;)

Jojee
06-04-2005, 05:22 PM
I dreamed about Jojo ;) Oh, and what about her? ;)

Faris
06-04-2005, 05:24 PM
I don't dream often, but when I do have a dream with EoFFers Psychotic and Rye are in them, and we're just having fun.

Rye
06-04-2005, 05:28 PM
I don't dream often, but when I do have a dream with EoFFers Psychotic and Rye are in them, and we're just having fun.

With the eating tree on the hill? :D

Apollo
06-04-2005, 05:35 PM
I had a dream where me and Resha were in a mental asylum, then I woke up and me and Resha were actually in a mental asylum! xD

Yay for being absolutly cwazy! :love:

Faris
06-04-2005, 05:37 PM

With the eating tree on the hill? :D
Nope :( One we were in a Diner and another we were in a school. :p

fire_of_avalon
06-04-2005, 05:40 PM
I had a dream I was in KB's [Walker Texas Ranger's] house and he had this bedroom that was all blue and purple and I stayed in it and watered plants for his mom because he was waaay to lazy to do it.

Then one time I had a dream about Loony BoB. He lived in this condo development in Scotland and a bunch of EoFFers were there, only ones I didn't know very well like Doomgaze and Raistlin, so we didn't talk much. And Daniel was reeeeaaally really tall and I cooked food in his kitchen and he gave me a hug! Yay!

Resha
06-04-2005, 06:02 PM
I had a dream where me and Resha were in a mental asylum, then I woke up and me and Resha were actually in a mental asylum! xD

Yay for being absolutly cwazy! :love:

XDD THAT'S NO DREAM. THAT'S...true. :( xDDD Yes, Jowj' I WAS TRAUMATIZED. :(

theundeadhero
06-04-2005, 06:15 PM
I had a dream I was in KB's [Walker Texas Ranger's] house and he had this bedroom that was all blue and purple and I stayed in it and watered plants for his mom because he was waaay to lazy to do it. Feel free to water my Mom's plants anytime you want to :)

StarlightAngel
06-04-2005, 06:17 PM
I had a dream where I went to an EoFFer party.

The only ones I remember meeting were crash26821 and Monkey, amazingly enough O_O

Then the dream branched off into something entirely different :p

Jojee
06-04-2005, 06:19 PM
The only ones I remember meeting were crash26821 and Monkey, amazingly enough O_O Aww, you had a dream about me :love: Haha and silly crash.

I had a dream that I kissed a girl from another forum and it was sexy ^_^

Rusty
06-04-2005, 06:22 PM
And I dream of Rusty every night! :love:

:love:

theundeadhero
06-04-2005, 06:23 PM
I had a dream that I kissed a girl from another forum and it was sexy ^_^Thats what happened in my dream. Maybe it wasn't really a dream at all?

Leeza
06-04-2005, 06:27 PM
I had a dream about RSL. :cat:

Nod
06-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Im in Monkey's dreams eh? ;)

awesomeness.:p

louby_4eva
06-04-2005, 06:46 PM
I've only had a dream about Resha and what happened was we met at a bus station, and that's all I can really remember except that there were two girls with her as well.

Smile and Be happy :love:

Kirobaito
06-04-2005, 07:42 PM
I've had several. About a year ago I had a dream with Flying Mullet and ShlupQuack in it at Shlup's house. Then a few nights ago I had a dream where I went to Neel's house and asked his dad if Neel was home and then went into his room and there were a bunch of other Indian guys there. :cool:

Shoeberto
06-04-2005, 07:51 PM
The only scary one I had was back about six months after I had joined. It was about evil versions of the forum staff at the time (I distinctly remember Cid, BOU, Unne, Britt, and another that I forgot the name of just now.) kidnapping me and I had to escape.

Meat Puppet
06-04-2005, 07:51 PM
The best dream so far is KB's one about Neel.

Psychotic
06-04-2005, 08:09 PM
The other night, or morning rather, I dreamed that I was in a hotel when a certain couple of banned members (Peter and Baloki) as well as Rye and dear old Meat Puppet had been changed into various items of furniture by Frank N. Furter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and I was trying to make him change them back with the help of the magic lamp and Genie from Aladdin. Frank then assigned them "emotions" - Baloki was anger, Peter was sorrow, Rye was death and hell if I know what MP was. Then there was some song about Peter constantly playing. "Poor Peter, Poor Poor Peter". No, really. I think I then battled a snake in a Kingdom Hearts style battle (I could even see its health bar. Hurray for video games) for no apparent reason and I was kicking its stupid ass but then I was woken up.

I literally could not move for 20 minutes afterwards just thinking about how then I wrote it down so I would remember it. So many of my dreams seem to involve battling big snakes these days. I'm crazy.

Rye
06-04-2005, 08:12 PM
The other night, or morning rather, I dreamed that I was in a hotel when a certain couple of banned members (Peter and Baloki) as well as Rye and dear old Meat Puppet had been changed into various items of furniture by Frank N. Furter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and I was trying to make him change them back with the help of the magic lamp and Genie from Aladdin. Frank then assigned them "emotions" - Baloki was anger, Peter was sorrow, Rye was death and hell if I know what MP was. Then there was some song about Peter constantly playing. "Poor Peter, Poor Poor Peter". No, really. I think I then battled a snake in a Kingdom Hearts style battle (I could even see its health bar. Hurray for video games) for no apparent reason and I was kicking its stupid ass but then I was woken up.

I literally could not move for 20 minutes afterwards just thinking about how then I wrote it down so I would remember it. So many of my dreams seem to involve battling big snakes these days. I'm crazy.

I have video game like dreams sometimes too. And why am I death, I'm the happy one. xD

Jojee
06-04-2005, 08:15 PM
The best dream so far is KB's one about Neel. Yes. Imagining Neel with a bunch of other Indian guys in his room is hilarious, for some reason.... :p :p :p

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 08:23 PM
If anyone dreamed about me it would turn into a nightmare, it's not advisable

KoShiatar
06-04-2005, 08:29 PM
I've dreamt about Yo/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifaka Amano (O_o), but not about anyone in here yet.

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Werecanary.............are you a werewolf crossed with a small yellow bird? Just purely out of interest?

Loony BoB
06-04-2005, 09:06 PM
I used to keep track of which EoFFers I've dreamed of until I had a dream where about 50 or so of them were there and I just gave up on trying to remember. I've dreamt about well over a hundred EoFFers. God, I suck.

Kirobaito
06-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Ooo, I remember another one I had. It was at my house, and Jojo was there, and she had a dog. The airport was really, really close to my house for some reason. I managed to walk OVER my house. On my roof. Weird.

Rye
06-04-2005, 10:14 PM
When I have dreams with EoFFers, sometimes I can't see their heads, but I know who they are for some reason.

Chris
06-04-2005, 10:20 PM
I once had a dream about TheAbominatrix... we're at the mall and of a sudden, Psy attacks us. :(
I also dreamt that Monkey and I were trapped in Midgar... in the filth... IN THE FILTH. :(

Maxico
06-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Well I dont really know what any of you look like. But I did have a dream where BoB was a normal person with a chocobo head. He danced around a bloody pentagram with a severed goats head in the middle doing the chicken dance.

Samuraid
06-04-2005, 10:49 PM
I haven't had any dreams about anyone here. I don't often remember what I dream about...

Shlup
06-05-2005, 01:37 AM
I do my best to keep you people out of my brain.

krissy
06-05-2005, 01:41 AM
whenever i tell people i had a dream about them they back away

with good reason tho i guess

Assassin Wolf
06-05-2005, 01:43 AM
I don't have dreams about people here(I'm new). But I had a dream where I ate out this girls stomach.

nik0tine
06-05-2005, 01:54 AM
I once had a dream that Leeza was a teacher at my school, and she wrote something on my neck. I can't remember what it was though... Something like "Punks not dead!" or something...

Miriel
06-05-2005, 03:45 AM
The one dream I had about someone from EoFF, I now have available to me in a hardback edition.

It involved Del Murder as a toothpick stuck inside an orange.

-N-
06-05-2005, 06:44 AM
The best dream so far is KB's one about Neel. Yes. Imagining Neel with a bunch of other Indian guys in his room is hilarious, for some reason.... :p :p :p
KB drew this picture of my house based on what he remembered from his dream. I'd say the floor plan depicted here is about 33% accurate. Not bad for a completely random dream, I'd say, but I'd attribute that unusually high success rates to the gross standardization of middle-class houses in suburban America. Enough talk, enjoy the best picture from the best dream ever. ;)

P at the top means Porch, entrance is at the bottom.

Rusty
06-05-2005, 04:00 PM
I once has a dream about Shlup, we were running away from something in the city and the street lights were falling down.

RSL
06-05-2005, 04:19 PM
I once had a dream that I met m4tt at the park and then we drove from Iowa to California which seemed to only take 5 minutes. Then his big dog knocked me down.

I also once dreamed about Kishi. He was at my parents house for some reason and I don't really remember much about this one.

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Oh, lawwd, I had a dream about Jebus the other night. We were in the park exchanging bananas. Yeah. Like 'I want this one. For 6 kuai.' and 'No, that's too expensive. 3 kuai.' And we got all frustrated. So he gave me free strawberries and I was all giggly and stupid and 'aww!' So I gave him some bananas for free, although I knew I shouldn't have.
What's worse, I had a dream I was making out with DMKA. It was wierd.

I also have dreams with Satan's_Apostle, Jojo and louby_4eva. But they weren't anything serious. Just a little odd.

Jojee
06-05-2005, 08:08 PM
I also dreamt that Monkey and I were trapped in Midgar... in the filth... IN THE FILTH. Oh, and what did we do there? :joey:

I also have dreams with Satan's_Apostle, Jojo and louby_4eva. But they weren't anything serious. Just a little odd. Tell me!

KoShiatar
06-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Werecanary.............are you a werewolf crossed with a small yellow bird? Just purely out of interest?

No. I'm a normal (????) person throughout the month, but when the full moon comes I become small and yellow with wings.

Assassin Wolf
06-06-2005, 02:52 AM
In case you want to know about me. I'm a werewolf. Some people call me a werefish for some reason.

rubah
06-06-2005, 09:40 PM
I think I've dreamt of rsl and kb.

Most of my dreams of online stuff involve little windows with lime green text on black.

The Anarchy Angel
06-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Werefish? Sounds like Bagelfish....never allow someone to shove a bagel in your ear, claiming that they are putting a bagel fish in your ear

black orb
06-11-2005, 03:52 AM
>>> I just had the weirdest dream about eyesonff *stills dizzy*, Eoff was something like a a giant flying mall with lots of cool stuff and random members, i think I can remember a few ones.. it was so weird I cant explain it with words, but it was a funny dream :D..

dammit, i dont want to forget it, I have to do something!..

theundeadhero
06-11-2005, 04:20 AM
I can't remember if I dreamed this or if it was in a post but I swear I remember something about Monkey making fun of Psy because he used to play violin :confused:

Jojee
06-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Matt. That was in a post. That I just posted today. XD You have horrible memory! :p

Cruise Control
06-11-2005, 04:39 AM
I once had a dream in which Xander turned into opposite armor, except it didn't have a helmet, her (i think Xander is a girl/woman) avatar was there instead. then loony bob was a chocobo and summoned meteor killed xander and my computer appeared and strangled everyone (random members) there with its mess of cords. Maybe its a sign i should clean that mess behind my computer

theundeadhero
06-11-2005, 05:06 AM
Matt. That was in a post. That I just posted today. XD You have horrible memory! :pYour today is my tomorrow. I'm from your future. A future where we're already together forever, and you sometimes visit RSL when you think I'm not stalking you :(

DK
06-11-2005, 10:36 AM
I had a dream once that me, James Latimer Cockney Rebel and Shorty were on some road trip in this red convertable, and James was driving, and he hit the brakes all of a sudden and I went flying like fourty feet out of the car, and landed and I got stuck in the road like a javelin, 'cause I was wearing a knights suit of armour with one of those pointy nose things. They thought I was dead, but I just couldn't move because I was stuck. It was weird. :}

Oh, and one time I dreamt I was at this Waterfall on a canoe, and I got to this point on one side of the river, and there was this freezer full of Ice Lollies. Ally was getting them and putting them in this bag, but then Mikstzu came along, and he was real mad because it turned out the freezer was his, so he starting roaring and he threw Ally over the edge of the waterfall.

My dreams are weird. :D

Old Manus
06-11-2005, 11:01 AM
I had a dream about Behold the Void before I had even joined. Seriously.

Mikztsu
06-11-2005, 07:39 PM
I've had dreams of many EoFF people. Nothing recently though, and I can't remember them anymore.

Just a random weird dream I saw recently: For some reason I was fighting a yellow crocodile in water. Ok, it was getting upper hand on me, and Isee there's ANOTHER crocodile close and it's coming after me. So, me being so smart, I kinda try to trick it to kill the croco I was fighting at the moment ( lure it to bite it on half).

Well, my plan worked, the croco died. BUT -- It also did bite I arse ; ; And I lost big part of my arse, and also teared my testicles and the sack was kinda open. O_o ( hard to explain) ; ; Then I had to go to doctor. End of the dream.

Ultima Shadow
06-13-2005, 10:36 PM
This is almost too scary to be true... but still, it really is true! I dreamt that Psy saved me from a legion of orcs!

In the begining of the dream, all the heroes from LotR got slughtered by a legion of orcs. Then the orcs saw me and started to chase me trough the LotR world... until I got to MY house! I have no idea why my house had been placed in the middle of the LotR world, but... yeah, I ran into the house... and found Psychotic sitting on a chair with a computer. I told him that a legion of orcs were coming and he just did something on the computer that made the orcs go crazy and kill themselves. Weird... :-/

...But pretty fun, actually! :p