PDA

View Full Version : Disk 4?

Ezme
06-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Ok, last time i played this I did hardly any sidequests, if any, i just followed to story, its just the kind of gamer i am. Anywho, this time i've done most of the sidequests and got to disk 4. I'll get to the point, can you not enter any cities now? I got loads of items for upgrade and leveld up loads and I can't do nout! Am i an idiot?

If i am, are there any shops/junk shops in ultimicias castle? it took me 45mins to beat her last time, i need to do better!

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Well, if you have GF Doom Train, you can call a junk shop. If you haven't got Doom Train you can easily get it. I take it you probably don't. And sorry to say it but you can't enter any cities, but GF Tonberry should make up for that will Call Shop ability

Ezme
06-04-2005, 06:33 PM
thanks. I shall go and get those GF's. Its so long since i played it i forgot about them! Live n learn I spose. :p

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 06:34 PM
You do remember the components for Doom Train right?

boys from the dwarf
06-04-2005, 06:59 PM
and if you dont look at a walkthrough.BTW can you do the obel lake sidequest when your in the future. ive done the pupu sidequest in the future but i cant trigger the obel lake sidequest.(i thought it was a joke and all when i came across it on the internet with mr monkey and all that but when i got the walkthrough the quest was in their.)

Rinoa_Galatea
06-04-2005, 08:02 PM
You can go with the guy in the Ragnarok, remember? The one that's dressed as a military man, & you can play card with him too. However if you haven't go for the Ragnarok you can use the ability of Doom Train & Tonberry King...

Garnie
06-04-2005, 08:05 PM
STOCK UP ON PLENTY OF HP SHELLS FOR IVERN CAST THAT SPELL WHICH GIVES YOU LIMET BREAKS ALL THE TIME ON HIM AND KILL KILL KILL.IT TAKES 20 MINS

Mittopotahis
06-05-2005, 12:29 AM
2 things that are kinda related to this topic, so I will post them here:

1. About Doomtrain, I cant find Solomon's ring. I have heard it is at Tears Point, but that is a lot of area to explore.

2. my 4th disc wont work :cry:...It just wont load anything. I get to the credits, anything after that won't load. I have tried inserting my 3rd disc, and then when it tellls me to swap, swap to fourth...works but i cant enter the menu...It will just stop...Does anyone know what is wrong? Would it be my disc or what? Anyone know a way aronud it?

Sepho
06-05-2005, 03:47 PM
1. About Doomtrain, I cant find Solomon's ring. I have heard it is at Tears Point, but that is a lot of area to explore.

There are quite a few locations on the Esthar Continent, but Tear's Point, which is the southern-most location, is pretty small. As soon as you walk in, there's only one path to take, and you only have to walk forward for so long before coming to a statue, and the Solomon's Ring is easily visible on the ground before it. You really can't get lost in there, because there's no branching paths.

2. my 4th disc wont work :cry:...It just wont load anything. I get to the credits, anything after that won't load. I have tried inserting my 3rd disc, and then when it tellls me to swap, swap to fourth...works but i cant enter the menu...It will just stop...Does anyone know what is wrong? Would it be my disc or what? Anyone know a way aronud it?

If you're having problems with other games as well, you might want to take apart your machine and clean the lens, or if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, have someone else do it. Since it happens to just your fourth disk and not the others, I'd reckon that's a problem with your disk. Buy a disk doctor, or better yet, find a friend who has one, and try rebuffering the surface. Are you playing on a PS1 or PS2?

Mittopotahis
06-05-2005, 09:58 PM

There are quite a few locations on the Esthar Continent, but Tear's Point, which is the southern-most location, is pretty small. As soon as you walk in, there's only one path to take, and you only have to walk forward for so long before coming to a statue, and the Solomon's Ring is easily visible on the ground before it. You really can't get lost in there, because there's no branching paths.

Sorry, Walk in where?

If you're having problems with other games as well, you might want to take apart your machine and clean the lens, or if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, have someone else do it. Since it happens to just your fourth disk and not the others, I'd reckon that's a problem with your disk. Buy a disk doctor, or better yet, find a friend who has one, and try rebuffering the surface. Are you playing on a PS1 or PS2?
PS1. There is quite a nasty scratch on the upper side, i wouldn't think that would make a difference would it? It reads the disk from the bottom part...

crazybayman
06-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Sorry, Walk in where?

Yep, just walk straight in, and down the long path. You'll see it the base of the humongous statue.

PS1. There is quite a nasty scratch on the upper side, i wouldn't think that would make a difference would it? It reads the disk from the bottom part...

Like any CD, a bad scratch can mess it up. Rent another copy and swap out disc 4 :evilking:, or try to find it second hand, or borrow it from a friend.