PDA

View Full Version : Shining Tears

Erdrick Holmes
06-04-2005, 07:27 PM
How good is this game? I wanna hwear this from people who actually PLAYED it. I watched XPlay and seen that they gave it a 1 out of 5 without explaining why they gave it that. I'm guessing that they gave it that only because it was a 2D RPG with nice looking anime/CG cutscenes. Plus I find it hard to beleive a game made by Sega would suck so much.

MecaKane
06-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Hey, that game looks really cool!
Too bad it's in 2D and those NAZIS Sony of America will never let it be released here. :mad:

Chris
06-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Joel is that you? :confused:

Erdrick Holmes
06-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Hey, that game looks really cool!
Too bad it's in 2D and those NAZIS Sony of America will never let it be released here. :mad:

Ity's already been released, they let it through because it has high resolution anime cutscenes. Dweeb.

MecaKane
06-05-2005, 01:18 AM
High resolution? Sounds neat.
What resolution are the Shining Tears videos compared to normal PS2 videos?

And if anime really is such a high selling point for them why won't those horrible BASTARDS Sony of America let fighting games with anime styled characters through? :cry:

Erdrick Holmes
06-05-2005, 01:47 AM
High resolution? Sounds neat.
What resolution are the Shining Tears videos compared to normal PS2 videos?

And if anime really is such a high selling point for them why won't those horrible BASTARDS Sony of America let fighting games with anime styled characters through? :cry:

The FMVs were high resolution anime. They were pretty much DVD quality.

If you're not gonna post anything helpful in my thread then go away.

Ryth
06-06-2005, 01:44 AM
The 2D graphics are amazing and the FMV is cool but sadly it dies practically everywhere else the gameplay is, press attack button I've found really no substance in the gameplay and it pains me to say because I love Shining Force though this game has nothing to do with it its not too fun in my opinion. I wouldn't get it. Or at least rent it.

Dreddz
06-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Plus I find it hard to beleive a game made by Sega would suck so much.

I Dont
Anyway Shining Tears looks good but Ive seen alot of bad reviews so my guess is that is probably a bad game
But if you love Sega so much, go out and get it