PDA

View Full Version : true love?

Garnie
06-04-2005, 07:35 PM
what do you think about true love? have you ever fell in love with the wrong person?never found love at all?want somone but you cant have ? do you think love was invented to spend all your money and time on some underserving harpy. i found true love and iv never been happer whats your views??

Resha
06-04-2005, 07:39 PM
I believe in true love~ I do! :) But somehow I don't think it'll happen for me. xD But honestly; I'm only 15. I have time xDD Never been in love, so nyaaaha.

*Huggles Garnie*

Garnie
06-04-2005, 07:40 PM
DONT WORRY RESHA I LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL ALLWAYS HAVE ME MY RESHY WESHY POOS
*ME SMOOCHES RESHA*

Triple T
06-04-2005, 07:42 PM
But Resha, aren't you going to be arranged to marry someone else? ;)

Anyway, whoever goes in chat kinda know who I like. ^__~!

Resha
06-04-2005, 07:47 PM
But Resha, aren't you going to be arranged to marry someone else? ;)

*kicks, punches, scratches and hit Tweets A LOT*
*stabs, kills, stones and screams at Tweets A LOT*

:) That's besides the point, y'know. :p Really. The point is that I still believe in true love. Which kinda sucks when you consider it.

And GARNIE GARNIE~ I love you loads too! AND I'LL NEVER BE LONELY WITH YOU AROUND! :<3: :love:

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 07:49 PM
I sure do, but I've never been in love yet :'( and i doubt i will for a while *damns all girls schools*

Garnie
06-04-2005, 07:50 PM
TTT KINNDA LIKES SOMONE...?..........WHAT?????? I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!!! WHO WHO BUT THE SECRET IS NEVER BE AFRAID TO LOVE BECAUSE HE/SHE COULD BE STARING YOU IN THE FACE................REMEMBER......LOVE CONQORS ALL

Triple T
06-04-2005, 07:53 PM
TTT KINNDA LIKES SOMONE...?..........WHAT?????? I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!!! WHO WHO BUT THE SECRET IS NEVER BE AFRAID TO LOVE BECAUSE HE/SHE COULD BE STARING YOU IN THE FACE................REMEMBER......LOVE CONQORS ALL

Omg, I say her name in CAPS everytime she joins... :rolleyes2

I'll give you a hint: it starts with A and ends with shley. =D?

Pure Strife
06-04-2005, 07:54 PM
There's this smoking hot guy in my mirror every morning, but I'm not gay :(

Kirobaito
Aperitiotetraperofeshley?

The Anarchy Angel
Could it be....... Akrejhgvqlehrtbvqretqshley? Hear she's pretty popular! ^_~

Triple T
06-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Oh, you're all so close. Too bad, none of you win! ^__~

Meat Puppet
06-04-2005, 07:55 PM
i always lie to the people I love. There is no truth there
I always lie to the people i hate. There is no truth there
my entire life is a lie
excuse me while I wallow in self pity

Garnie
06-04-2005, 07:57 PM
OMG OMG OMG ASHLEY PIES!!!!!! THATS UNBERLEVEBUL :beer: :love: :bigsmile: AWWWWW TTT THATS SOOO SWEET GOOD LUCK! BUT IT IS POSSIBUL TO LIKE SOMONE YOU NEVER MET. I HAD A 4 MOUNTH RELATIONSHIP WITH A LAD I ONLY MET ONCE THE PROBLEM IS GETTING ATTACHED ALTHOUGH THEY MAY SEEM PERFECT THERE ACTULY A BIG SUPPRISE :confused:

Resha
06-04-2005, 07:57 PM
It could be Ashley but then there's no one here called Ashley anyways. Everyone called Ashley are just eaten by me all the time. *Eats Fawis*

:love:

Garnie
06-04-2005, 08:08 PM
ID LIKE TO MEET SOMONE WHO ISNT RULED BY LOVE TO BE HOUNEST BECAUSE NOW DAYS ITS ALL ABOUT SEX SEX SEX

Jojee
06-04-2005, 08:16 PM
I believe in looooooove... :luv:

Triple T
06-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Yes, a lot of people only get into relationships for sex. It's pretty wrong because sometimes they're old too, but it can't be changed. ._.'

Social Moon Firesky
06-04-2005, 08:20 PM
what do you think about true love? have you ever fell in love with the wrong person? never found love at all? want somone but you cant have? i found true love and iv never been happier whats your views??

True love is a blessing, and you should do all you can to ensure that it happens to you, and those around you. Also, I've only ever really been in love once, and the bastard broke my heart and spat on it...And there's loads of people that I want, but I can't have 'em. Either 'cos they're outta my league, or because they don't exist. Life can be a spanner sometimes...Anyways, congrats for finding true love! I hope it lasts, and may you and your partner be happy together!

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 08:25 PM
What Social Moon Firesky said!

Cybele
06-04-2005, 08:29 PM
It depends on what you mean by true love. If you mean like finding your "one true love", then no, I don't believe in it. If you mean just someone who you love, then yeah, sure I believe in it. I just don't usually like falling in love because it gives a sense of false hope and I can't help but have that false hope. Too bad nothing lasts forever. I usually take things too realisticly for most people though. :p I don't even take my own advice since I currently have a boyfriend and am in love myself. :p

louby_4eva
06-04-2005, 08:37 PM
I believe in true love although I've never experienced love :( nevermind, I'm sure I will someday

Smile and Be happy :love:

T-MaN
06-04-2005, 08:47 PM
I'll believe it for now. It is what keeps me going.

Reles
06-04-2005, 08:57 PM
I've been in a relationship for 4 years and there's no one else in the world that I'd see myself wanting. I have all that I need in him and I haven't looked at other guys since he came into my life. We're perfect for one another and it makes me happy. :) True Love Rocks!

-Reles

Garnie
06-04-2005, 10:13 PM
...but how do you know? there could be someone else in your life that you cant stop thinking about. jason proposed to me in a mosh pit and even though i was being headbutted at the time it felt like the room had gone quite for a long time. it was somthing i never wanted to do but that moment in time it was the most heartwarming time i ever had.. my friend had the same relationship but never could be with the same person for more then 4 mounths. even though she broke so many hearts she keeps going i dont know how she can do irt personaly because i was allways the one to pick up the pieces. i never asked her because it wasnt my place too but how would you feel mif you brock somones heart or if your attracted to somone else...whats the right thing to do??

<3

don't double post. -- foa

Old Manus
06-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Too.....many.....questions.. *implodes*

ZuZu
06-05-2005, 12:14 AM
What is even love??!! :mad:
*never felt it* :cry:

Denmark
06-05-2005, 12:48 AM
probably exists. there are enough examples that claim this to be true.

Del Murder
06-05-2005, 12:50 AM
It goes against the usual way I perceive things but for some reason I believe in it. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of my parents.

Yamaneko
06-05-2005, 12:52 AM
Love was invented during the '60's to combat the hate from the height of the Communist era.

Rye
06-05-2005, 12:53 AM
Yes, I know. :)

TifaLockhart7
06-05-2005, 12:57 AM
I fell inlove once....and the boy I loved was funny, cute, and smart....he liked me too...but..now he's gone...he moved after the second grade year ended.... :(

Zanius
06-05-2005, 01:02 AM
Well I really don't know if the true love exists. I don't believe if love really exists... in my case I guess that I'll never find an answer for this... I liked of someone but I think that wasn't love.

A friend told me that everyone has a right person that fixes just right for them. I can only hope that he's right. Because I really want to believe that love exists, but somehow I didn't find anything that could change my way of thinking.

Shlup
06-05-2005, 01:22 AM
I believe in stupid people, and I believe in committment. So, yes, I believe in true love in a twisted sort of way.

T-MaN
06-05-2005, 01:51 AM
How would you feel mif you brock somones heart or if your attracted to somone else...whats the right thing to do??
Personally, if I am getting this right, I'd rather wait until I find the right person instead of going around and dating every single person I see. This way I would not have to break any hearts. If I am attracted to someone, then I will probably wait or something and not instantly go out with them. I'd just sit back and kind of "study" that person to see whether or not I'd be suited for that person in the long run.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-05-2005, 11:09 PM
True love does exist. But if you're complaining about true love when you're fourteen or fifteen, then you need to stop trying to grow up so quickly.

SNOOZER
06-05-2005, 11:11 PM
I thought I was in love once, but then I realized my race repuduces through a cloud of spores.

Perhaps I've said too much.

Zeldy
06-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Ive never been in love or in a relationship at all.
Most of the nice lads at my school know that their nice are big headed and a chav! :eek:
Im looking for someone who is like.. like me, music style maybe.
Everyone thinks im wierd, im just '"Some goth girl' I never even said i was a goth :rolleyes2
My obsession with Lauri [<-- see avatar] dosn't help.
I wish i was 25 and lived in Finland,Helsinki :(

SomethingBig
06-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Love is what I feel towards pants. I love my pants.

True love is love that never dies. When two people feel "true love' towards eachother, then instead of their relationship hitting a peak then going down, it never stops rising. Very few people reach this state, in this day in age, unfortunately.

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 05:57 PM
I love blonde hair. And ummm... yeah... I dunno. How will I know if I feel it?? Will there be a swelling of romantic music with hearts floating around my head??

Old Manus
06-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Love is for noobs.

Spiffing Cheese
06-06-2005, 06:22 PM
I believe in love. But only when it comes to Johnny Depp :D