PDA

View Full Version : what was the weirdest thing you did ever?

ffx_freak12
06-04-2005, 09:16 PM
when i was little i was playing on a teeter totter and my friends ran and jumped on the end and i flew half way across the yard and broke my arm.

i eat doritos with cream cheese i dont know why but i do

i called pacifiers Amys (A-mees)

i got my arm stuck between the bed and the wall god damn it hurt

i also flirted with my kingdergarten teacher and got introuble then i started crying because i didnt know why i got in trouble

my favourite song when i was little was "hey mickey"

oh yeah and i used to call m&m's emees

What did YOU do when you were little?????

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Many ridiculous things like allowing my appendix to burst, shoving a raisin up my nose, allowed myself to be moulded into something i didn't want to be, climbed a tree and fell out almost breaking my arm...many stupid things

ffx_freak12
06-04-2005, 09:20 PM
wow

KuRt
06-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Some things.. Pee on an electric fence

The Anarchy Angel
06-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Smart move (sorry everyone, i'm in a bad mood)

SadisticStreetSoldie
06-04-2005, 09:28 PM
At the beginning of every school year in primary shool I would always start a strange new habit that I couldn't control for example: tuneless humming, making weird noises with my throat, flare my nostrils every 5 seconds, sniffing really loudly every 5 seconds. I would always manage to kick the habit within 5 months or so. No wonder no one wanted to play with me :(

kikimm
06-04-2005, 09:33 PM
flare my nostrils every 5 seconds

That reminds me::: when I was little, maybe 5, whenever I'd eat, and chew, I'd always have to make sure that both sides of my mouth got equal "portions" of food. And if I'd end up chewing on the right side of my mouth too much, I'd be like "OHH, BAD RIGHT SIDE!" and then chew on my left for awhile. I'm glad I've long left that behind.

Christ, I'm such a freak. xD

:D

Garnie
06-04-2005, 10:20 PM
1)i got drunk and bunny hoped over a load of cars
2)i got stoned and woke up with a tatoo
3)had sex on a bmx track
4)got my finger stuck in a sewing machine
5)i like you gotta have faith<<george micheal>>
6)i went to a fancy dress party as a playboy bunnie/school girl(but i looked gud)

DMKA
06-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Registered at this forum and remained here over two years later.

Caspian
06-04-2005, 11:13 PM
I constructed a rail system out of unused fence posts on the side of a 35-foot mountain of dirt. I then removed the wheels from a Radio Flyer(little red wagon), positioned myself at the top of the rails, and flew down the side of the hill. I had not considered the way I would be braking/decelerating until the moment before my wagon collided with the ground and sent me flying/rolling about 7 feet into a patch of thorns.

That was a fun day.

Later in the day a buddy of mine went down the rails and somehow snagged his hand on one of the fence posts and cut a large gash between his thumb and index finger. He managed to pull the rail up out of the ground and it came with him. The crash at the bottom of the hill didn't help matters, and I had to drive him to the emrgency room.

The best part was telling the true story to the doctor and him not being surprised.

Old Manus
06-04-2005, 11:23 PM
I got smote by God

Assassin Wolf
06-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Well, once when I was walking my dog I ran(top speed) into a low branch. I almost did a back flip.

ZuZu
06-05-2005, 12:12 AM
- I ate chocolate foam with peas
- I ate cream with pea shells
- I ate some of my moms pearls
- I kicked the door shut while my brothers finger were between...( Oooh, felt good to kick it..:D)

Triple T
06-05-2005, 12:18 AM
Nothing really... I'm pretty paranoid and I always do the "safest" thing ever. ;_;

Registered at this forum and remained here over two years later.

o_______O; You beat me to it! ;_;

T-MaN
06-05-2005, 04:56 AM
I lost a bet once, and I had to run around the local neighbourhood ( Did I even spell that word right?) in my boxers.

Miriel
06-05-2005, 05:02 AM
I once walked into a Starbucks and ordered a plain black coffee.

fire_of_avalon
06-05-2005, 05:06 AM

:eek:!

StarlightAngel
06-05-2005, 06:27 AM
Play a game called "Kick the ball and follow it around the playground"

Drink a bottle of syrup

Meat Puppet
06-05-2005, 06:49 AM
I used to pee on people's shoes at primary school.

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Things i used to do:
-eat grass, snot, and those lil things that grew at our primary skool
-anounce my...errr...."sexuality" as restraunts
-enjoy dancing at skool assembly
Things i do now:
-Make odd looking cloths i see in games/movies/TV and wear em
-yells heads at random moments when there is no ball
-replace words with inaproprate other words
-Trick my friends into toutching electric fences. 1s that dont zap very hard of course!
-Try and push shopping trolly's down stairs
-anoy shop owners
I know i cant compette wit you guys, but thats me^

Zeldy
06-05-2005, 01:19 PM
As a baby..

-Wash myself in the bird bath(ive seen pictures..)
-Have huge crying fits EVERYWHERE
-Wipe the telly with what was in my potty :eek:

Recently..

-Picked up Horse poo thinking it was a stone to throw in the sea :(
("Amy, Amy! There's a good stone" ~My Brother)

-Ate the skin of a melon
("Yum,Amy, you can eat the skin you know"~My Brother[He took a bite but never ate it])

-Ate Cucumber and Tomato sauce :love: (together)

-Thought blossom blowing pass the window, in may!, was snow.. i was at school aswell >_< ("OOh!Oooh! Look! its snowing :D ")

My brother picks on me.. :cry:
I fall for every gullable joke :(

theundeadhero
06-05-2005, 05:15 PM
I used to pee on people's shoes at primary school.

Social Moon Firesky
06-05-2005, 06:00 PM
I do all sorts of weird things. Let's see...
1) When I'm out and about (Rare) I go up to people and aske them to marry me/have my babies.
2) I hang upside down on the underneath of my bed. (I have a bunk bed with a sofa underneath, and I crash on the sofa)
3) I filled a bottle with rain water and drank it. (WARNING: Tastes disgusting!)
4) I make up words and chuck 'em into conversations.
5) I have morbid obssession phobias of whirlpools and rainbows.
6) I hide in boxes and cupboards during Physics lessons. (All that's over now)
7) Started a mad convo on a desk in Physics, that lasted for 5 months solid. It then all got sanded off...:( Sad days.

Tanwen Strife
06-05-2005, 08:27 PM
1-Stayed in a 3 man tent with 5 other people on some random hill in the lake district playing cheat, 'wakers' and laughing about pilchards...
2-Fell off a cliff when I was 2 and got rescued by a fisherman.
3-Got into a fight with my friends boyfriend on a bouncy castle and almost suffocated when they deflated the bouncy castle with me on it and almost got packed into the van.
4-Walked down the high street dressed in my lab coat, saftey goggles with a bunch of scientific equipment hanging off me.
5-fell in my pond...7 times in an hour
6-Gotten concussed by a creme egg (them's is DANG hard)

Kamiko
06-05-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm very klutzy... but most stupid stuff I do happens when I'm stone drunk, so I really don't know anything except 2nd hand details.... I stopped drinking a year ago though, so now I just walk into windows and doors all the time... and fall down alot too.... And I also walk around with my camera, taking random pictures of people... sometimes I keep them and print them... and I make all my dude friends cross dress when we go to the mall! They look so good!! :freak:

gokufusionss1
06-05-2005, 08:43 PM
i put my shoes on my hands and then tried to walk to school on my hands.

frunk
06-05-2005, 08:49 PM
I do that all the time, and i refuse to say grande, i ask for a medium.

gokufusionss1
06-05-2005, 08:50 PM
you could just say " a big one" rather then grande.

ffx_freak12
06-05-2005, 09:04 PM
omg heres some funny ones i forgot

1). got my head stuck in a box
2). looking at horses at my grandpas house i used to touch the electric fense because it thought it was fun ^_^
3). my dad caught me looking at his playboy magazine.
4). took a drink of my dads beer when i was 6 and was drunk that night
5). made up stupid words like "mangina" meaning a man with a vagina lol
6). used to scream random numbers while someone was trying to count lol!!

thats all, or is it?

Destai
06-05-2005, 11:00 PM
I was possibly the weirdest child that ever lived. When I was less than two I managed to turn the key to my aunts expensive glass cabinet, took out all the stuff inside, and as opposed to destroying them I started stacking them neatly, spoons with spoons, Bowls in bowls, plates with plates. Seriously, if thats not smurfing weird for a child to do I dont know what is.

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 11:04 PM
When I was six, apparently I went around shibuya with a towel saying I was going to go swimming in the bath tub.
Not so wierd. But apparently I did it twice.

Another time I sat in Tesco's with my friend, we brought our own table and chairs and box or Frosties. And we put them into little cups and we were speaking in posh british accents, offering out the cup and saying 'want to try some chicken breasts?'

Another time, I called a payphone, as many of you will remember.

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 01:30 AM
Umm... yeah... well this one time, at band camp!
Just kidding. When I was about 5 I used to run around the house with a potato bin on my head pretending to be a giant robot and chasing Yuki.
I was also, always the Prince when we played Prince rescues Princess from Dragon guarded Tower.... but thats just Yuki's sexuality showing through lol...

Christmas
01-31-2023, 11:07 AM
I joined this forum more than a decade ago and have been resurrecting threads for almost a year now. :chocobo:

Vasher
02-02-2023, 06:02 AM
Without giving it too much thought, here’s one of my weird moments;

We pre-partied all day. Grilling, swimming, and drinking, lots of drinking, all from the early AM. We had a big house party planned, people started showing up, I decided to shower and change. I got out of the shower and someone knocked. I wrapped the towel around myself, opened the door, and never got about getting dressed. I cruised around in my towel, throwing back shots, slugging beers, until I realized the towel was gone. Didn’t care, I was an “exhibitionist”, of sorts (always started the “skinny dip”). So, from 10pm to around 2am I partied completely nude. Then, decided to take a nap on the neighbors porch.

My friends found me, carried me inside, I put some shorts on, party continued.