PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Disk

Mittopotahis
06-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Which disk is your favourite disk? And Why? Mine is 3, because it gives the player more freedom, and you can go and train if you want, complete all the side quests, and continue with the story whenever you feel like it. Also, it develops the Rinoa and Squall story alot, and also starts the final plan against Ultimecia. Mind you, I haven't played the fourth yet because is doesn't work.....

boys from the dwarf
06-05-2005, 08:28 AM
i like three because its quite short and has a lot to do with the stoeyline and explains the start scene(excluding the fight VS sqall and seifer.) but theres plenty of sidequests then disk 2 because the part where you go to war against galbadia rules,in FFs i love invasion sequences like the one in FF4 in fabul.then disk 4 because you can do all the unfinished sidequest apart from the obel lake sidequest.then finnaly disk one because its the most boring but it is an intro so its kinda cool.

The Anarchy Angel
06-05-2005, 06:37 PM
I love disk three, it OWN3D the rets of them!! The Lunar Cry has to be the best bit, not only is Disk Three nice and short, but it has the best graphics scenes.

Ravenmorghane
06-05-2005, 07:01 PM
i think its disk 3 i cant remember .. soon as i have the ragnarok i'm happy cus i can fly everywhere like the lazy cow i am hahaa

Hroth
06-05-2005, 07:27 PM
I like disk two cause of all the Galbadia invasion things. When you have to go to Balamb and look for Fujin or Raijin is pretty awesome. I also liked disk three but only when you start to go into the Lunatic Pandora, when you get in and you have to fight Fujin and Raijin, it's pretty awesome. I just noticed I liked alot of things with Fujin and Raijin...

Armisael
06-05-2005, 08:01 PM
I have to say that i like disc 2 a little more than the others..The escape from the prison at the beggining,then the haunting of Fujin Raijin at Balamb town,the Galbadia Garden vs Balamb Garden,the concert that Zell,Quistis,Irvine give at Fisherman's Horizon fro Rinoa and Squall..
They are all very exciting!^_^

thinking of names is hard
06-05-2005, 08:17 PM
disk 2 was good....but that prison thing at the beginning was kind of annoying. disk 3 better, but i spent most of it wishing i hadnt have levelled up rinoa so much....

DMKA
06-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Disk 2...the gabaldia invasion...crashing gardens...tragic suspensful orchestrated kickass war music in the background...guys on motorcycles flying fearlessly through the sky...pure awesomeness.

Slade
06-05-2005, 11:36 PM
I like them all but probably disk one more then the rest......the main reason is cos it introduces all the characters and the sorceress parade. Some awsome stuff happens in the next two disks tho.....Its been a while since ive played it and i usually cycle through favorites so next time it could be a completely different disk. But at the moment:
Disk 1 :D

Luthien
06-06-2005, 01:15 AM
I like disc 2, because of all the things you can do there: once you got Balamb Garden you can go for Odin, Tonberry King, Phoenix and complete the Chocobo Forest minigame.
Also, it has the best battle of the entire game: the Gardenīs clash!!!!!
Oh, yeah! Only for that battle, itīs worthy to be my favorite disc. :D

redxiiii
06-06-2005, 09:45 PM
I love playing disc one, especially the bit where you jump of the roof into a rather sporty car and go and confront Edea, plus i like kicking the fake delings @$$.

rubah
06-06-2005, 10:08 PM
I spend the most time on disc 3.

The entire entire ENTIRE esthar bit is love.

<3 disc three.

<3 ragnarok

<3 levelling up properly:D

Skyblade
06-06-2005, 10:35 PM
I spend the most time on disc 3.

The entire entire ENTIRE esthar bit is love.

<3 disc three.

<3 ragnarok

<3 levelling up properly:D

Agreed.

But I have to say that I also love the Garden Wars. For one thing "The Landing" is really bad@$$ music that fits in that scene perfectly. And you get to see the Gardens in action against each other.

My favorite segment is from the Garden Wars to the end of Disc III.

LionHeart_83
06-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Disk 3 because that where all the stuff to do is at.

Zanius
06-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Disk 3 because that where all the stuff to do is at.

Same opinion! ;)

Chris
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM
All of 'em. :love: