PDA

View Full Version : The Ciddies Prediction Party - Please vote before reading

Agent Proto
06-05-2005, 03:01 AM
Alright. Welcome to Part Two of the Ciddies Prediction Party.

In the last Ciddies, I have started a pretty popular idea for predicting winners for the Ciddies, with Psychotic have the most correct predictions made. Now, it's a new day, and a new set of nominations up for new Ciddies this summer. The rules are simple, predict who you expect to win, and no this is not a post who you voted thread, because there's a difference between votes and predictions.

When you vote, you vote for the person who you want to win.
When you predict, you predict for the person who you expect to win.

Some of your votes may be for the winner, but you can't reveal any of your votes when you predict, if you predict any of the members you have voted for.

Alright, sounds simple, I shall start off. If you may, just copy and paste the nominations from the Ciddies' thread as if you're voting, and just leave out who you predict shall win, and this is optional, give a reason why you think so.

I shall go first.

1) Best Member
Del Murder
<i>Plenty of great potential winners for the big Ciddie, but I feel Del Murder has the best chance to take the win for Best Member.</i>

2) Best Male
Psychotic
<i>Same thing here, however, with the large support from the BAoTW, Psy has a great chance to recapture Best Male for the second straight time.</i>

3) Best Female
Monkey
<i>Several great nominees, including newcomer Iri, who was also nominated for Best Member. However, resident shorty, Monkey, has as many woifeys that may vote for her for her to win Best Female.</i>

4) Best Administrator
Loony BoB
<i>With the absense of ShlupQuack, this is for the taking, and Loony BoB is the most popular Administrator. Easy win for him.</i>

5) Best Cid's Knight
Kawaii Ryűkishi
<i>Kishi has been popular for a long time, so I believe it's time for him to win again after a four Ciddies absense from his last win.</i>

6) Best Site Staff
theundeadhero
<i>A few great choices, but theundeadhero has made a sudden expression on a lot of people in the last few months with his sudden activity.</i>

7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff
Agent Proto
<i>Tough competition, however, I expect to win for the third straight time. However, I believe with the inclusions of Monkey and ShlupQuack, it will be tough to win again.</i>

8) Best Veteran
The Captain
<i>The Captain's optimistic view on most things and being friendly to everyone, from those who he befriended to those who he don't agree with on several issues, he has the best chance to capture a win again for Best Veteran. However, I won't be surprise if he loses, as there are other great nominees who could win.</i>

9) Best Regular
Iri Valentine
<i>She's new, but she's not eligible for Best Newbie. However, Best Regular is the next best thing for her. Iri has gained many friends and fans in her 4 months as a member, she could easily take this for the win.</i>

10) Best Newbie
SNOOZER
<i>Several great choices for Best Newbie, but my guts go with SNOOZER.</i>

11) Nicest Member
The Captain
<i>I believe it's time for Leeza's long streak to end, and who else to break the streak than The Captain?

Take care all.</i>

12) Evilest Member
Lindy
<i>Lindy may be dating a nice girl in Xander, but he acts pretty evil in the forums to most everyone else.</i>

13) Sexiest Male
Sexy McAwesome
<i>Who else would win Sexiest Male? Sexy McAwesome, formerly known as Spaceman Spiff, is a shoe-in for the win.</i>

14) Sexiest Female
boris no no
<i>I'm not sure about this, but it's close between boris and Iri, and Monkey, and Shlup. I can't choose, so I went with boris.</i>

15) Cutest Male
Loony BoB
<i>Considering that m4tt has not been nominated, which means we'll finally see a new cute male, and who else then the one living in his closet?</i>

16) Cutest Female
Chaos
<i>After winning both Sexiest and Cutest Female at one point, Chaos will have to settle for Cutest Female this time around.</i>

17) Best Custom Rank
Old Manus
<i>Mold Anus, which is a play on his screen name, is pretty funny. I think it'll win, though Spuuky looks good too.</i>

18) Best Avatar
Del Murder
<i>So many choices, yet it seems Del will win yet again, because he has stayed true with Sonny, it seems that he can't lose, and I don't see the streak ending any time soon.</i>

19) Best Signature
Del Murder
<i>Award Guy has won too many freakin' times. However, it's time that another member using the same Signature for the longest time should break the streak, and that person would be the enforcer.</i>

20) Best Artist
black orb
<i>black orb is a great artist, like the other nominees. And seeing that Dr Unn is absent, black orb should easily win.</i>

21) Best Graphic Designer
Rye
<i>Rye's graphic design has been improving, and I think she could take a win, though she'll have a tough match with Xander.</i>

22) Best Writer
Strider
<i>No questions. Strider for the win.</i>

23) Best Poet
eestlinc
<i>Same here. eest for the win.</i>

24) Best Poster
Big D
<i>So many great choices, with the exception of Chris. Big D has been a consistant great poster and I can't see him losing this out, except to a fellow great person, The Captain.</i>

25) Best Spammer
Psychotic
<i>Spam is a lost cause, but Psy is very popular among the masses, and I think he could win. Though, he'll have a hard time with Del Murder. The dark horse is -N-.</i>

26) Best Chatter
Walker Texas Ranger
<i>If Jebus was nominated, he could have taken this award. However, he's not, so the next best nominee would be KB.</i>

27) Funniest Member
Not At All Reno
<i>Krissy' unique humor will gain him fans, and those fans will vote for him. Will he have enough to win? I'd say most likely.</i>

28) Weirdest Member
Chris
<i>I'm sorry, but I find his obsession with Grace Jones too weird. He'll win for sure.</i>

29) Horniest Member
Fuzakeru
<i>Fuzakeru won last time, and I don't see that ending now. She'll win.</i>

30) Most Underrated Member
-N-
<i>Neel has been a member for a long time, and I feel it's time he gets the recognition he deserves.</i>

31) Most Missed Member
ff babe
<i>ff babe has too many fans, though, I think she may win. =/</i>

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Kawaii Ryűkishi
<i>Kishi is the best gamer around, second to edczxcvbnm. However, seeing edc's absent, Kishi will take the win.</i>

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
:monster:

34) Most Helpful Member
Loony BoB
<i>BoB's one of the most helpful staff members around.</i>

35) Cutest Couple
Calliope & Spuuky
<i>I don't really care about who wins, but I have a feeling this couple will win.</i>

Most Likely To…

36) Become a Cid's Knight
crash26821
<i>Of course.</i>

37) Get Banned
The Redneck
<i>I like The Redneck, but I feel he has made several enemies from EoTW that he may take the win... =/</i>

38) Be God
Cid
<i>Who else other than the creator of EoFF?</i>

39) Be Satan
Bert
<i>Not only would this be his first Ciddie, but it's also based on the fact that he uses a Satan as an avatar.</i>

40) Be Cid's Illegitimate Child
Award Guy
<i>=P</i>

41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time
Jebus
<i>Bert will lose out for this Ciddie, because Jebus will, and I have Bert for MLT Be Satan.</i>

42) Murder someone for winning the Ciddie they wanted
Joel
<i>Of course, he'll likely go on a rampage after losing Most Horniest Member to Fuzakeru.</i>

43) Be a modwhore and get torn apart by an angry mob of pictchfork-wielding members for being a damned filthy modwhore because nobody likes a modwhore
Agent Proto
<i>Pretty obvious choice, I think. I was a former mod, and I make too many threads in Feedback, and the Staff seems to be annoyed by me.</i>

44) Spend the rest of their life playing FFXI
Mikztsu
<i>He hasn't posted, because he's too busy playing FFXI.</i>

45) Get hit by a bus
Joel
<i>Joel, Joel, Joel. He's been getting hit by that damn bus. When will he learn? I don't think he will this time.</i>

46) Be driving the bus
Psychotic
<i>I can't think of anything to say...</i>

47) Spend hours searching for the lyrics to The Cosby Show Theme Song
Little Miss Awesome
<i>Dunno.</i>

48) Be Fighter
Fighter
<i>Well, it makes sense...</i>

49) Be Black Mage
Black Mage
<i>Same here...</i>

50) Get Together
Joel & MecaKane
<i>Of course, these two bicker like a couple.</i>

As always, please do not let the predictions influence your votes if you had not voted. It is important that you don't base your votes on the predictions, because this is meant to be fun, not to be used to influence others on how to vote. :)

Also, anyone is free to join and make predictions. Just copy the Ciddies and nominees from the Ciddies' thread, and post them here with your predictions.

Psychotic
06-05-2005, 03:14 AM
Yes! :love:

Some interesting choices there Proto, very interesting indeed. They differ from some of the ones I have in my head, so I'll write them up in a little while. :)

Shoeberto
06-05-2005, 03:55 AM
-N-
<i>Neel has been a member for a long time, and I feel it's time he gets the recognition he deserves.</i>

:(

Raistlin
06-05-2005, 04:00 AM
27) Funniest Member
Not At All Reno
Krissy' unique humor will gain him fans, and those fans will vote for him. Will he have enough to win? I'd say most likely.

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Kishi is the best gamer around, second to edczxcvbnm. However, seeing edc's absent, Kishi will take the win.
These are the only two that are right.

Kirobaito
06-05-2005, 04:01 AM
KB + Snizz = win.

Psychotic
06-05-2005, 04:06 AM
I dunno what style to do mine in. I could do as Proto has done and write a little paragraph, or I could do a

Psy predicts:
Also likely to do well:
Watch out for:

Type thing with no explanation. (Psy predicts = who I think will win, Also likely to do well is people who I think stand a good chance, and Watch out for are the dark horses)

Oh and Proto, you got some info wrong. Chaos didn't win Cutest Female last time, Rye did.

Agent Proto
06-05-2005, 04:07 AM
Oh. I'll edit that.

Also, you could do that. It doesn't matter how you do your predictions, I like that idea, I'll redo my predictions using that. Thanks for the idea, Psy.

DMKA
06-05-2005, 04:21 AM
No offense, but I really, really hate it when you do this...but then, you always do it.

Psychotic
06-05-2005, 04:34 AM
Why, DMKA?

Leeza
06-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Because it influences the way people vote, regardless of how many times you say in your posts that it shouldn't.

Del Murder
06-05-2005, 04:38 AM
I look forward to Psycho's predictions, since he did a good job with them last year.

Remember to not let the predictions influence your voting. Maybe you should vote before you read this thread.

Leeza
06-05-2005, 04:40 AM
I look forward to Psycho's predictions, since he did a good job with them last year.
Says the member who Proto has given three Ciddies to. I wonder how many Psy will give you. :)

Psychotic
06-05-2005, 04:41 AM
IT DOES?! *predicts himself to win everything* :D

Nah, seriously though...if it DOES affect how people vote, then maybe we should wait until voting is closed before publishing these? Perhaps people who wanted to take part could PM Proto, or me if he's not willing to have his PM box spammed, and then they could be published in a thread as voting closes.

Agent Proto
06-05-2005, 04:49 AM
I thought DMKA was referring to the ellipsis.

Del Murder
06-05-2005, 04:51 AM
Those are some good ideas. I like the predictions and I hope to see them in some form. Let's see what Prot and/or Leeza says.

Says the member who Proto has given three Ciddies to.
Yeah, but two of those were obvious. I mean seriously.

Samuraid
06-05-2005, 04:55 AM
I hope I can win something. I guess no one actually sees what I do for the site. :(:(

Kirobaito
06-05-2005, 04:56 AM
You made a strong case with what you did with the stats page, Samuraid. Excellent work.

Samuraid
06-05-2005, 04:58 AM
Shh. ;) Don't say anything about that. ;)

The Captain
06-05-2005, 04:58 AM
I'll make my predictions again soon. Hopefully this years batch of underdogs will get well rewarded!

Take care all.

Del Murder
06-05-2005, 05:05 AM
I hope I can win something. I guess no one actually sees what I do for the site. :(:(
There is an award that I will be very upset if you don't win it.

Agent Proto
06-05-2005, 05:13 AM
Here's my other predictions using Psy's idea. And thanks for the title change. :thumb:

1) Best Member
Proto's Prediction: Del Murder
Also likely to do well: Loony BoB
Watch out for: The Captain

2) Best Male
Proto's Prediction: Psychotic
Watch out for: The Captain

3) Best Female
Proto's Prediction: Monkey
Also likely to do well: Iri Valentine
Watch out for: fire_of_avalon

4) Best Administrator
Proto's Prediction: Loony BoB
Also likely to do well: cl_out
Watch out for: Roogle

5) Best Cid's Knight
Proto's Prediction: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Also likely to do well: Leeza
Watch out for: eestlinc

6) Best Site Staff
Proto's Prediction: theundeadhero
Also likely to do well: Flying Mullet
Watch out for: Samuraid

Proto's Prediction: Agent Proto
Also likely to do well: Monkey
Watch out for: TheAbominatrix

8) Best Veteran
Proto's Prediction: The Captain
Also likely to do well: Necronopticous
Watch out for: Psychotic

9) Best Regular
Proto's Prediction: Iri Valentine
Also likely to do well: boris no no
Watch out for: crash26821

10) Best Newbie
Proto's Prediction: SNOOZER
Also likely to do well: Caspian
Watch out for: The Jamie Star Scenario

11) Nicest Member
Proto's Prediction: The Captain
Also likely to do well: Leeza
Watch out for: Xander

12) Evilest Member
Proto's Prediction: Lindy
Also likely to do well: Meat Puppet
Watch out for: Leeza

13) Sexiest Male
Proto's Prediction: Sexy McAwesome
Also likely to do well: DMKA
Watch out for: Necronopticous

14) Sexiest Female
Proto's Prediction: boris no no
Watch out for: ShlupQuack

15) Cutest Male
Also likely to do well: Psychotic
Watch out for: Seeby See~

16) Cutest Female
Proto's Prediction: Chaos
Also likely to do well: Rye
Watch out for: Iri Valentine

17) Best Custom Rank
Proto's Prediction: Old Manus
Also likely to do well: Spuuky

18) Best Avatar
Also likely to do well: Yamaneko
Watch out for: Old Manus

19) Best Signature
Also likely to do well: Award Guy
Watch out for: Rye

20) Best Artist
Proto's Prediction: black orb
Watch out for: Agent Proto

Proto's Prediction: Rye
Also likely to do well: Xander
Watch out for: ~yunie~

22) Best Writer
Proto's Prediction: Strider
Also likely to do well: Dkings'queen

23) Best Poet
Proto's Prediction: eestlinc
Also likely to do well: nik0tine
Watch out for: Jack

24) Best Poster
Proto's Prediction: Big D
Also likely to do well: The Captain

25) Best Spammer
Also likely to do well: Del Murder
Watch out for: -N-

26) Best Chatter
Proto's Prediction: Walker Texas Ranger
Also likely to do well: fire_of_avalon
Watch out for: Denmark

27) Funniest Member
Proto's Prediction: Not At All Reno
Also likely to do well: Del Murder
Watch out for: Meat Puppet

28) Weirdest Member
Proto's Prediction: Chris
Also likely to do well: Meat Puppet
Watch out for: Quina

29) Horniest Member
Proto's Prediction: Fuzakeru
Also likely to do well: Ansem
Watch out for: Joel

Proto's Prediction: -N-
Also likely to do well: Hsu

31) Most Missed Member
Proto's Prediction: ff babe
Also likely to do well: Baloki
Watch out for: Dr Unne

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Proto's Prediction: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Also likely to do well: Sephiroth1999AD

33) Most Helpful Techy
Proto's Prediction: cl_out
Also likely to do well: Samuraid
Watch out for: Yamaneko

34) Most Helpful Member
Also likely to do well: Big D
Watch out for: Leeza

35) Cutest Couple
Proto's Prediction: Calliope & Spuuky
Also likely to do well: Lindy & Xander
Watch out for: Fuzakeru & ShiggtyLuffLuff

Most Likely To…

Proto's Prediction: crash26821
Also likely to do well: The Captain
Watch out for: Sepho

37) Get Banned
Proto's Prediction: The Redneck
Also likely to do well: DMKA
Watch out for: Agent Proto

38) Be God
Proto's Prediction: Cid
Also likely to do well: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Watch out for: Jebus

39) Be Satan
Proto's Prediction: Bert
Also likely to do well: Lindy
Watch out for: Monkey

Proto's Prediction: Award Guy

Proto's Prediction: Jebus
Also likely to do well: Bert

Proto's Prediction: Joel
Watch out for: Liono, from Thundercats

43) Be a modwhore and get torn apart by an angry mob of pictchfork-wielding members for being a damned filthy modwhore because nobody likes a modwhore
Proto's Prediction: Agent Proto
Also likely to do well: Ultima Shadow
Watch out for: MecaKane

Proto's Prediction: Mikztsu
Also likely to do well: Citizen Bleys
Watch out for: UltimateSpamGrover

45) Get hit by a bus
Proto's Prediction: Joel
Also likely to do well: Psychotic
Watch out for: The Redneck

46) Be driving the bus
Also likely to do well: Wyllius
Watch out for: Loony BoB

Proto's Prediction: Little Miss Awesome
Also likely to do well: Chris
Watch out for: theundeadhero

48) Be Fighter
Proto's Prediction: Fighter
Also likely to do well: DJZen

49) Be Black Mage
Proto's Prediction: Black Mage
Watch out for: Behold the Void

50) Get Together
Proto's Prediction: Joel & MecaKane
Also likely to do well: Del Snizz & Walker Texas Ranger
Watch out for: Award Guy & Election Booth

-N-
06-05-2005, 05:31 AM
I see this has already started, and I'm afraid I've spent too much time working on my predictions to change format. However, my format is somewhat similar to Proto's - I'll just give an outline.

1) Best Member:
Pick: (Confidence %)
<s>Vote: (this will need to be removed, as I just read the rule)</s>
Honorary: (someone to shout out to, equates to Proto's "Also Likely to do Well")
<i>Paragraph or so detailing my thoughts. Several of these include "dark horse" candidates that would equate to Proto's "Watch Out For".</i>

So, I'll be finishing up the best rank-av-sig-artist-graphic ones, and post it up here shortly. :)

edit: I guess I'll do "dark horses" for all of them. It may be a bit longer. :(

Raistlin
06-05-2005, 06:14 AM
I like Leeza's idea to keep this thing private before voting ends. Yes, it quite obviously can and probably does influence voting.

Also, a lot of these nominations suck. We need to have a screening for that or something. And for voting, too, since the voters so often are wrong. :rolleyes2

-N-
06-05-2005, 06:31 AM
Gee Raistlin, maybe you should form a committee. Because, you know, people listen to you and stuff. :p Although I do agree with you agreeing with Leeza, but isn't the thread title fair enough warning? Also, I could be blind, but I didn't see a voting deadline on Award Guy's Ciddies Finalists thread, so how long would we have to be waiting for here?

I'm beginning to agree with the sentiment that this may influence voting, however. After reading all the stuff I've written, I can definitely see my biases present in the predictions (as I've written a short paragraph on my thoughts about the finalists for each category). Psy's method would reduce the influence these predictions will have, but it also takes the fun out of it - I had a lot of fun reading the predicters' thoughts last time, and I'd like to contribute the same this time around.

So I'll sit tight and wait until I'm called on, and perhaps make them more objective and less persuasive, and fit a standardized format a little bit better. But they are ready to go.

The Captain
06-05-2005, 06:59 AM
I would hope people would vote based upon their own opinion rather than entirely the opinions of others, so I don't really see any problem with showing your own predictions based upon your opinion. If someone is so weak-willed that they must follow the words of others only, that's a bigger problem than can be dealt with solely through a message board.

Take care all.

Agent Proto
06-05-2005, 07:03 AM
I agree with The Captain. Besides, we had no problems last time, why should it be one this time around?

Erdrick Holmes
06-05-2005, 07:08 AM
I do deserve the horniest member ciddie.

The freaking bus won't stop chasing me.

Mecakane and I CANNOT win the couple award. He's gasoline and I'm fire.

Jojee
06-05-2005, 07:18 AM
I'll post my predictions in a sec ^_^ I agree with some of your choices, Jiff, but I dunno about others ;)

Shlup
06-05-2005, 07:19 AM
You all suck. Mostly Joel though.

May as well post my predictions while I'm bored... No one read these if you haven't voted for you will be so compelled by how insightful I am that you will implode.

1) Best Member
Loony BoB will win because he is an ass like that.

2) Best Male
Loony BoB will win because you can't be the Best Member without being Best Male.

3) Best Female
Monkey will rip this award from my cold dead hands.

4) Best Administrator
Loony BoB will win because he pretends to care more than the rest.

5) Best Cid's Knight
eestlinc will win because people are tools, though RSL deserves it most.

6) Best Site Staff
I'm not too sure about this one, but I think Samuraid should win, so I'm going with that one.

TheAbominatrix will squeak by with this one because she bribes people into voting for her. Whore.

8) Best Veteran
The Captain will win because the only people he pisses off are assholes anyway.

9) Best Regular
Iri Valentine will win because she has the nicest cans.

10) Best Newbie
faster skating penguin will win in spite of who actually deserves to win because he has the best name.

11) Nicest Member
This one should be close, but I don't think it will be. I think the popularity contest aspect of the Ciddies will shine through on this one with Xander taking it due both the fact that she is nice and because everyone knows who she is.

12) Evilest Member
Kawaii Ryűkishi is pure evil. There's no way around it.

13) Sexiest Male
Loony BoB will win because he's a whore and you people are freaking gross.

14) Sexiest Female
Iri Valentine will take this one and her and Monkey will dance on my grave together.

15) Cutest Male
Loony BoB will win this one too because you fools just can't get enough of him.

16) Cutest Female
Monkey will win and be mocked for her size rather than congratulated.

17) Best Custom Rank
Spuuky will barely win because all the people who remember his custom title are too lazy to remember anyone else's.

18) Best Avatar
Del Murder will win because people are stupid.

19) Best Signature
Del Murder will win this one too 'cause everyone knows what his signature is without thinking about it.

20) Best Artist
People will vote for Iri Valentine with hopes of seeing her do something cute in her excitement.

Xander will win 'cause she does that sometimes.

22) Best Writer
Necronopticous will win because he is the Best Writer.

23) Best Poet
Necronopticous probably wont win, but he should 'cause his poetry actually does not suck.

24) Best Poster
The Captain will take this one for the same reason he'll take the afformentioned Ciddie.

25) Best Spammer
Psychotic will win because people don't know the difference between quality and quantity. That's right. I went there.

26) Best Chatter
Seeby See~ will win if most voters actually go into chat because he's always freaking there. If non-chatters vote for this Ciddie, Loony BoB will steal it.

27) Funniest Member
Yamaneko will win only because his name is amusing.

28) Weirdest Member
Kawaii Ryűkishi may or may not steal this one from Chris. Depends on how many voters Kishi has shared his "collection" with.

29) Horniest Member
Fuzakeru will take this one because she's a perv, and people often confuse "horny" and "perverted." Well, and she is horny, so she does deserve it.

Hsu will not win this one because he doesn't seem to want it as much as theundeadhero.

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki will win because even if he doesn't Award Guy will give it to him. :}

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Kawaii Ryűkishi usually wins this one, no?

33) Most Helpful Techy
Samuraid will jack this one from clout, and then I will sell the sexy video that results for $29.99 on QVC.

34) Most Helpful Member
Loony BoB will win this one because he has a sexy calendar in his room.

35) Cutest Couple
Calliope & Spuuky will take this one 'cause they're so fluffy!

TheAbominatrix will sqeak this one away from The Captian. She will. You watch.

37) Get Banned
The Redneck because I am a liberal bitch. Well, I'm not, but I think he's dumb so I must be. *dance*

38) Be God
Cid will take this one due to lack of creativity from the voters.

39) Be Satan
Monkey will win this because everyone knows Satan is a four foot tall Asian.

Loony BoB will when this one becuase it is in the stars.

Iri Valentine because it's true.

Joel will get this one because everyone knows Joel doesn't shut up.

Agent Proto nailed this prediction, and he will nail this Ciddie no contest.

Citizen Bleys will probably get this one because... what else is he going to do? Other than drink, I mean.

45) Get hit by a bus
Joel gets hit by a bus everynight in the dreams of his fellow EoFFers. <3

46) Be driving the bus
I wanted to vote Wyllius, but I think he's been gone too long to keep this one, so I'm going with Psychotic.

theundeadhero probably wont rest until he's secured this one.

48) Be Fighter
Fighter. Uncreative twits.

49) Be Black Mage
Black Mage. ...Cornholes.

50) Get Together
Joel & MecaKane will get this one just because everyone wants to see Joel get pissed.

-N-
06-05-2005, 08:14 AM
Screw waiting - I've got sleeping to do. Here they are. I must say this was fun - I learned a lot about a lot of members in the process, as well as learned a little bit more about myself in the process. Have fun reading them.
<hr>

Most Likely To...

50) Get Together
Award Guy & Election Booth
bennator & Bert
Del Snizz & Walker Texas Ranger
Joel & MecaKane
Monkey & Psychotic
Psychotic & theundeadhero
Raistlin & ShlupQuack
VampireCrono & WarZidane

I envision a stratification of votes occuring for this one. Anyone who knows KB would righteously vote for Del Snizz and Walker Texas Ranger, anyone on the BAoTW bandwagon would vote for Monkey and Psy, and any of the oldbies would vote for Raistlin and ShlupQuack. All three have fair chance at this title, but Monkey and Psy have the more general appeal to the masses. :\

Neel's Pick: Monkey & Psychotic (Confidence: 60%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Del Snizz & Walker Texas Ranger
The Dark Horse: Raistlin & ShlupQuack

49) Be Black Mage
Behold the Void
Black Mage
Doomsday
Iri Valentine
Meat Puppet
MecaKane
Roogle

Black Mage, from 8-Bit Theater, is a crazy, sadistic, psychopathic killer. Unfortunately, no one on this list has killed anyone yet. Roogle? He's like the nicest guy ever. In the end, neither this nor the MLT Be Fighter is about anything except for pairs that go together. And if Joel is Fighter, then Kane sure as hell is Black Mage.

Neel's Pick: MecaKane (Confidence: 80%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Doomsday
The Dark Horse: Behold the Void

48) Be Fighter
DJZen
Fighter
Joel
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
TasteyPies

Fighter is a stupid freaking idiot from 8-Bit Theater, who is always killed by Black Mage.
If Kane wins, Joel will win. Honorable mention to TasteyPies, who is forever ingrained in my mind as the real Fighter due to his avatar with Fighter and the Pie. :)

Neel's Pick: Joel (Confidence: 80%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: TasteyPies
The Dark Horse: DJZen

Chris
Joel
Little Miss Awesome
Raven Nox
theundeadhero
Walker Texas Ranger

I had trouble thinking of someone to nominate for this category, but apparently I was the only one, as some fine candidates have emerged for this award. In the end, I believe this would be Chris's award for the taking, if we replaced Cosby Show with *Grace Jones*. However, both Bill Cosby and Grace Jones are African-American, so I guess it's close enough. :p

Neel's Pick: Chris (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Joel
The Dark Horse: Walker Texas Ranger

46) Be driving the bus
Cid
Doomsday
Jebus
Loony BoB
nik0tine
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese
Wyllius

Wyllius, the perennial favorite for this award, has some stiff competition this year. Although my personal favorite choice is Jebus driving the bus, Loony BoB actually has a reason to drive the bus, as his mortal enemy Psychotic has been nominated for getting hit.

Neel's Pick: Loony BoB (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Wyllius
The Dark Horse: Jebus

45) Get hit by a bus
Del Murder
Denmark
Joel
kyuzo
Maxico
My name is…something..?
Psychotic
Raistlin
Raven Nox
The Redneck
Walker Texas Ranger
Zaphier

Can't we just hit all of these guys with a bus? Or multiple buses, even? Alas, the Ciddies allow no such gratification to occur. Psychotic will be hit by the bus if Loony BoB is driving it, and Walker Texas Ranger will be hit by the bus if Jebus is driving it. To the dismay of #eoff regulars, Velvet_REvolver was not nominated for this award.

Neel's Pick: Psychotic (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Raistlin
The Dark Horse: Walker Texas Ranger

Citizen Bleys
lionx
Mikztsu
Miriel
Misfit
UltimateSpamGrover

I don't know any of the FFXI nerds. Mostly because I never go there. It is a dark place over there, and full of very scary people. Which is why just thinking about voting for this award gives me the chills. Since I haven't seen Mikztsu in years, I'll just assume he's been playing FFXI all this time.

Neel's Pick: Mikztsu (Confidence: 10%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Citizen Bleys
The Dark Horse: UltimateSpamGrover

Agent Proto
Chris
crash26821
Joel
MecaKane
Ultima Shadow

This is Agent Proto's award for the taking. Ultima Shadow, while clearly having made the best modwhore post ever (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=59532), is far too funny and lacks in modwhoring consistency to steal this award away.

Neel's Pick: Agent Proto (Confidence: 90%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Ultima Shadow
The Dark Horse: crash26821

Bert
Del Murder
Iri Valentine
Jebus
Joel
KuRt
Liono, from Thundercats
Monkey
Omecle
Ratiasu
Resha
ShlupQuack
Shoden
theundeadhero

I could see a few people here murdering, but for me, Bert is the clear favorite here. Jebus is too much of a hippie, Resha will forget after five seconds due to ADHD, Del and Shlup have enough, and Joel is too busy high-kicking with Chun Li. Everyone else is too weak sauce to actually murder someone. Guess who that leaves? :D

Neel's Pick: Bert (Confidence: 80%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Joel
The Dark Horse: Resha

Bert
Faris
Iri Valentine
Jebus
Lenna
-N-
Ultima Shadow
Winged Sorceress

After four and a half years, Bert, it's come down to this. The ideal situation would be for me to win this one and Bert murder me for winning it, and neither of us wins anything else. Yeah, that would be solid. However, if you're actually considering "Hmm, who would be the likeliest candidate to actually win any Ciddie for the first time" instead of "Hmm, who really should win this Ciddie"? then just pick Iri Valentine, you killjoy. :mad2:

Neel's Pick: Iri Valentine (Confidence: 60%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Jebus
The Dark Horse: -N-

Award Guy
fire_of_avalon
Joel
kikimm
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
Yamaneko

If someone were Cid's illegitimate child, what would they be doing? That's right, they would be a slave for one of Cid's organizations. You do the math.

Neel's Pick: Loony BoB (Confidence: 85%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Award Guy
The Dark Horse: ShlupQuack

39) Be Satan
Bert
Citizen Bleys
DMKA
Dr Unne
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Lindy
louby_4eva
Monkey
Psychotic
ShlupQuack

Kawaii Ryűkishi, the perennial favorite for this award, faces stiff competition from Bert, who actually has Satan-related images in his signature and avatar. However likely Bert thinks he is to steal the award away, he has to watch out for DMKA and Lindy, two very evil people. Psychotic, as always, poses a threat, too.

Neel's Pick: Bert (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Kishi
The Dark Horse: DMKA

38) Be God
Cid
Del Murder
Denmark
Jebus
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Loony BoB
RSL
Satans_apostle
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero

This list looks exactly the same as MLT Be Satan. Follow the logic to its conclusion, and naturally you get the answer to be Jebus. However, Cid and RSL have their own loyal followings, and people who are actually serious about this award just might vote for Loony BoB. Don't forget the dark horse candidate Denmark. Today, a country, tomorrow, the world!

Neel's Pick: RSL (Confidence: 40%)
The Dark Horse: Denmark

37) Get Banned
Agent Proto
DMKA
Francis Begbie
Joel
Loony BoB
MecaKane
Psychotic
RedfoxIHaveDaGunI|CU@0800
sayen
The Redneck

Is this really that much of a question? Obviously it's Redfox. Maybe once this guy wins the award, he'll come around and be like WTFIMNOTTOBEBANNEDEVAR like that guy who won the "Most Immature" Ciddie that one year and then immediately got banned. I laughed my ass off. However, names can be misleading, and as usual people will probably vote on popularity. Which would ordinarily mean DMKA easily walks away with this one, but people who go to EoEO and EotW could most likely be voting for The Redneck, who is the best poised to snatch this one away from DMKA. I don't think he'll get fully banned unless he posts porn or something. And people from Georgia just don't post porn.

Neel's Pick: DMKA (Confidence: 65%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: The Redneck
The Dark Horse: RedfoxIHaveDaGunI|CU@0800

crash26821
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Rusty
Rye
Sepho
Sexy McAwesome
The Captain
TheAbominatrix

The Captain has always been a favorite for this award, despite his repeated claims that he would not accept such a position. crashNUMBERS has had his 15 minutes of fame; time's up, son. Psychotic can also make some sort of run for this award as well, despite everyone knowing he would suck at being a CK :p. Truth is, Psychotic would make a great CK, but he just isn't likely to be one. If you're serious about this award (and I mean seriously serious), you'd probably vote for Rusty. Expect dark horse Sepho, also a fine candidate, to crash Rusty's victory party.

Neel's Pick: Rusty (Confidence: 50%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Sepho
The Dark Horse: Sexy McAwesome :D

35) Cutest Couple
Apollo & Raven Nox
Calliope & Spuuky
Fuzakeru & ShiggtyLuffLuff
Lindy & Xander
Loony BoB & Shorty
rubah & Walker Texas Ranger

This comes down to Calliope+Spuuky vs. rubah+Walker Texas Ranger. With the support of #eoff, I think rubah and KB will pull through for this victory quite readily. Sorry, Daniel, but I never even see Shorty post anyway. Watch out for Lindy+Xander - Xander's charm may just compensate for Lindy's eternal grouchiness enough to win it all.

Neel's Pick: rubah & Walker Texas Ranger (Confidence: 75%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Calliope & Spuuky
The Dark Horse: Lindy & Xander

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
cl_out
Doc Sark
Leeza
Loony BoB
The Captain
Xander

All these people provide a lot of help in so many different ways. Big D and The Captain are great EoEOers steeped in the ways of the world, Leeza and Xander effortlessly provide input on anything remotely artistic (something I can only appreciate and never do), cl_out is a great techy, and BoB deals with all the losers like <i>fig</i> who keep changing their names. It's difficult to compare, but when it comes down to it, BoB will win the admin award, clout will win the techy award, Leeza closes too many threads, Doc Sark is the dark horse, Xander will win some artist related award, and Big D and The Captain are really the same person, so it all works out in the end. :)

Neel's Pick: Big D (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: The Captain
The Dark Horse: Doc Sark

33) Most Helpful Techy
Ansem
cl_out
Pure Strife
Samuraid
Yamaneko

Samuraid has helped me on occassion too, but cl_out just seems to have all the answers, always. Baloki would be a contestant if he wasn't a douchebag and got himself banned. ;_;

Neel's Pick: cl_out (Confidence: 90%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Samuraid
The Dark Horse: Yamaneko

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Big D
Joel
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Sephiroth1999AD
Skyblade
Squall of SeeD
TheAbominatrix

Each of these gamers seems to have their own specialty (Big D and Squall of SeeD do their job quite well in the FFVII forum, which is one of the few I still visit), but when you really look at gamers all across the board, it boils down to Kawaii Ryűkishi and Sephiroth1999AD, both of whom I have been very familiar with since my early days in 2001 on the boards. Kishi is the favorite, having more knowledge of games in general, while Sigggad (:D?) has a lot of the FF info on lock, along with Kishi. Sigggad doesn't parse GameFAQs for people, though :p. While Kishi is great, perhaps this time some light will shine on a great underrated member.

Neel's Pick: Kawaii Ryűkishi (Confidence: 60%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Sephiroth1999AD
The Dark Horse: Big D

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
Dr Unne
ff babe
Kathryn
PeTeRL90

Baloki vs. Unne. As simple as that. In the end, I believe Unne will win, since we are still allowed our healthy dosage of Baloki in #eoff. I do miss the stimulating old Doctor, myself - he was a great conversationalist since my very early days here. Watch out for BAoTW posterboy Peter screwing the whole party up.

Neel's Pick: Dr. Unne (Confidence: 75%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Baloki
The Dark Horse: PeTeRL90

Dr. K
Hsu
kikimm
Maxico
My name is…something..?
-N-
Necronopticous
Strider
theundeadhero

I was really surprised to be listed among the finalists for this award, or maybe I'm just too modest. In any case, of course I'm voting for me, but let's take a less biased look at the finalists. Necro can't be underrated, his FFIV "Ah, The Power of Cheese" is well-known enough. Strider and theundeadhero are Site Staff, so I don't know why they're here. My name is something..?, kikimm, and Dr. K are good people who come by regularly, but may not be exceptionally ingrained into everyone's psyche for them to be voted for. That leaves Hsu and Maxico to consider. Maxico has been whining for years about how no one reads his posts, and after chatting with him in #eoff yesterday, I can kinda see why. :p (But seriously, he's cool.) Hsu is in general a pretty funny guy, and has a fair shot at this award as well, and has been around slightly longer than I have, I believe. He's got the best shot at stealing it away from me or Maxico. I feel rather arrogant placing myself as my own pick, though. :(

Neel's Pick: -N- (Confidence: 60%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Hsu
The Dark Horse: Maxico

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
cl_out
Fuzakeru
Joel
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
MecaKane
Monkey
Seeby See~
ShlupQuack
Squally Leonharty

Ansem vs. Fuzakeru. It's that simple for me, and it should be for you too. Ansem won last year, so I hope Fuzakeru can take the spotlight this time around. Although Ansem's Hayden Christensen thread is tough to ignore. Seeby See~, despite our wishes, just doesn't want to PUT THE FEATHER IN SLOW. Everyone else on the list is too exclusive or just doesn't talk about sex enough. Unfortunately Aexoden's reputation for hitting on teenage girls didn't earn him enough nominations to make it on the list. Sorry, kiddo, you'll have to do better than halfopping and voicing people in chat. :D

Neel's Pick: Ansem (Confidence: 50%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Fuzakeru
The Dark Horse: Seeby See~

28) Weirdest Member
Chris
Francis Begbie
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Quina
Rye
Seeby See~
Trumpet Thief

Kawaii Ryűkishi is a perennial favorite for this award, what with his tentacle fetish and other such things. Seeby See~ is also pretty creepy, but you'd only know that if you came to #eoff. I think Chris will be the one running away with this award, unless Kishi strangles him with his tentacles or has the CIA blow him up first.

Neel's Pick: Chris (Confidence: 65%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Kishi
The Dark Horse: Seeby See~

27) Funniest Member
Del Murder
Levian
Meat Puppet
Necronopticous
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Yamaneko

I think this comes down to Levian, Meat Puppet, and Psychotic. Del's humor is too classist for my tastes, and Yams makes me laugh about as hard as yams. Necro's FFIV: The Power of Cheese is good prepared comedy, but I have doubts about him holding up in an improvisational situation. Meat Puppet delivers great one liners, which is more my style, so he really needs to win this one.

Neel's Pick: Meat Puppet (Confidence: 75%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Psychotic
The Dark Horse: Necronopticous

26) Best Chatter
Denmark
Faris
fire_of_avalon
frunk
Lenna
Loony BoB
Resha
rubah
Seeby See~
Walker Texas Ranger

The most egregious scandals of the Ciddies lies here: Neither Face nor Jebus is in the finals for this award. This makes me sad. :( Moving on, Walker Texas Ranger is back to defend his title of Best Chatter against some stiff competition. He's high up on the stats, but he's all but beaten by newcomers Lenna, Resha, and Seeby See~. However, I'm banking on the dark horse fire_of_avalon coming from behind to win this title with her charm, wit, and zesty character always bringing life to the chatroom.

Neel's Pick: fire_of_avalon (Confidence: 60%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Lenna
The Dark Horse: frunk

25) Best Spammer
Calliope
Del Murder
Meat Puppet
Monkey
-N-
Psychotic
pureghetto

Oh dear. What a quagmire. Myself, Psychotic, Meat Puppet, and Jojo all running for this award. PG doesn't spam anymore, and the Spam Brigade (Del and Nicky) have been mostly inactive this period. Jojo's out because women don't spam (duh :p), and as much as I think I deserve this award, I believe Psychotic will take this one from Wklf and I.

Neel's Pick: Psychotic (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Meat Puppet

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Del Murder
Doomsday
eestlinc
Little Miss Awesome
Psychotic
Squall of SeeD
The Captain

To me, this is almost like Best Member, as posting is the majority of what a member does. When you think about it, whose posts are the most memorable? They don't have to be funny, although funny helps. It doesn't have to be informative, though that probably helps too. Someone who is versatile in what they can say is the ideal choice for this Ciddie. This puts Psychotic at a clear advantage, as he can post anything from spam to helpful feedback. However, if ever there were a well-rounded candidate who could strip this title away from him, it would be Doomsday and his diverse posts that occur across the EoFF forums.

Neel's Pick: Psychotic (Confidence: 75%)
The Dark Horse: Chris

23) Best Poet
eestlinc
Jack
Lenna
Necronopticous
nik0tine
Sweet_Angel

For me, it's always been eestlinc, another great guy I've known since the beginning of my time here. I voted for him in the Writing Contest. But Jack won, and if that's any indication of how this contest will go, then Jack will win. I also expect Necronopticous to be among the last few vying for the title.

Neel's Pick: eestlinc (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Jack

22) Best Writer
Dkings'queen
Mercen-X
-N-
Necronopticous
Rye
Strider
Sweet_Angel

Heh, well, I won the writing contest for this, so I suppose I have a fair shot at winning this too. Strider seems to have some enormous popularity, however, and was left out of the writing contest as well, so perhaps this will be his time for some fame.

Neel's Pick: Strider (Confidence: 65%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: -N-

~yunie~
Kamiko
Rye
Starry Relm
Xander

I don't understand why Sepho isn't among the finalists. ;_; But I browsed through the Signature Help thread and the A/W forum for insight into the other finalists, and I was impressed with what I saw. ~yunie~'s wallpapers were really cool - I should probably ask for one sometime (the Windows XP green fields are nice for only so long), and so were Xander's vector arts. But Starry Relm's great signatures and wallpapers should make her the top pick here.

Neel's Pick: Starry Relm
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Xander
The Dark Horse: ~yunie~

20) Best Artist
*angel tears*
Agent Proto
black orb
Chaos
Dr Unne
Iri Valentine
Phil
Xander

I'm afraid I don't know too much about this category, but I tried my best to browse the A/W forum and get an idea of each finalist's skills. Needless to say, they were all better than mine, so I was impressed at all of them. I think in the end, I would pick black orb's amazing drawings to take him to the top, although I was also greatly impressed with Iri Valentine's works as well.

Neel's Pick: black orb (Confidence: 55%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Iri Valentine
The Dark Horse: *angel tears*

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
DMKA
Doomsday
Monkey
Psychotic
Rye
Takara

Why is Bert not here? ;_; Boo you guys! Psychotic's bullet is pretty cool; I dig it. But the classiest sig has to go to Del Murder - this is his Ciddie to lose. The only one with a chance to snatch it away is Doomsday and his booty-licious sig. :D

Neel's Pick: Del Murder (Confidence: 80%)
The Dark Horse: Psychotic

18) Best Avatar
Del Murder
Denmark
Doomsday
fire_of_avalon
Flying Mullet
Loony BoB
Monkey
Old Manus
rubah
Rye
Takara
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
Yamaneko

Some good avatars here, ranging from retro to rad (+5 alliteration bonus!). I don't see how my avatar didn't make the cut here, because I think it's pretty solid. :( You people have no taste. :mad: Moving on, we've got some great avatars here, too many to choose from, I believe. BoB should have raised the nom limit, so this will be tough to predict. I envision a showdown between Del Murder's Sonny and Flying Mullet with his raging monkey.

Neel's Pick: Del Murder (Confidence: 50%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Flying Mullet
The Dark Horse: theundeadhero

17) Best Custom Rank
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
Spuuky
Ultima Shadow

Mold Anus, the clever anagram, or I'll custom YOUR title!, the defiant stand. Both are members deserving of recognition, but clever anagrams win me over in the end.

Neel's Pick: Old Manus (Confidence: 65%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Ultima Shadow
The Dark Horse: Psychotic

16) Cutest Female
Chaos
Faris
Iri Valentine
Monkey
Ratiasu
Resha
Rye
Shorty
Xander

I'm not judging these based on looks, since I rarely view the album, and if I do, it's only to look at how awesome my picture is. Speaking of which, why am I not in Sexiest Male? This makes me sad and insecure. ;_; :p In any case, judging by posts and personality, Resha should carry this one home fairly easily. The serious challengers here are Rye and Ratiasu, and Xander counts as a dark horse because her name doesn't start with R. :D

Neel's Pick: Resha (Confidence: 65%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Rye
The Dark Horse: Xander

15) Cutest Male
Bert
DMKA
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Necronopticous
Nod
Psychotic
RSL
Sasquatch
Seeby See~

Once again, this is based on a no-looks deal. Which makes the decision fairly obvious. <3

Neel's Pick: Bert (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: DMKA

14) Sexiest Female
amratis
boris no no
Female Ryuichi
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Iri Valentine
Leeza
Monkey
ShlupQuack
Shorty

It doesn't matter whether looks count or not, because I'm already voting for foa. Although I wouldn't mind getting in any of these other candidates' jeans, either. <3 I'm surprised boris is here and not in Cutest, but hey, she's still got a chance to do some damage here. Popular opinion thinks Iri Valentine is hot, so that's the favorite to beat here.

Neel's Pick: Iri Valentine (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: fire_of_avalon
The Dark Horse: boris no no

13) Sexiest Male
Bert
Denmark
DMKA
Levian
Loony BoB
Necronopticous
Nod
Psychotic
RSL
Sexy McAwesome

How can you not nominate this man as the sexiest? (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/Neel) Oh right, you're too busy voting for RSL.

Neel's Pick: RSL (Confidence: 75%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Sexy McAwesome
The Dark Horse: DMKA

12) Evilest Member
bardock
Bert
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Lindy
Meat Puppet
Monkey
Resha
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero

A fine collection of evil we have here - I believe it will boil down to Kishi, Leeza, and Lindy. Bert is a cute little Satan boy - not evil enough. Kishi doesn't display nearly as much contempt for things in general as Lindy does. Both qualified candidates face a huge adversary in Leeza and her penchant for killing all sorts of fun on the forums.

Neel's Pick: Lindy (Confidence: 65%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Leeza
The Dark Horse: Kishi

11) Nicest Member
Apollo
bennator
Faris
Leeza
Resha
Rye
The Captain
Xander

I'm sure some of you finalists are nice, but you can't hold a candle to Devin. I sure as hell can't.

Neel's Pick: The Captain (Confidence: 85%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Xander
The Dark Horse: Apollo

10) Best Newbie
Caspian
faster skating penguin
Jess
Lenna
SNOOZER
The Jamie Star Scenario
yuna_elena

There are actually some good newbies that got nominated. Zoh my god. I believe Caspian has gained a fair amount of notoriety, but might be beaten by Lenna and her #eoff Sims shenanigans. The Jamie Star Scenario is a great screen name, but I haven't seen much of it. My personal favorite is SNOOZER, because he slacks off at work by browsing the Vin Diesel Fact Generator (http://www.4q.cc/vin/index.php).

Neel's Pick: Lenna (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Caspian
The Dark Horse: SNOOZER

9) Best Regular
boris no no
crash26821
Destai
Faris
Iri Valentine
KuRt
Quina
rubah

After four and a half years, I still don't know what a Regular is. It might have to do with never reading the rules. Out of the list, I think Quina is my favorite in terms of personality, although boris is tough to forget about as well. Iri Valentine will probably spoil it all for these two candidates.

Neel's Pick: Iri Valentine (Confidence: 75%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Quina
The Dark Horse: boris no no

8) Best Veteran
Denmark
Levian
Meat Puppet
-N-
Necronopticous
Psychotic
Rye
The Captain

What the hell am I doing on this list? I DEMAND AN ANSWER. Man, I was seriously all set out to vote for The Captain on this, but now that I'm here, I have to vote for me. You guys make
my life miserable. I hate you all. :(

Neel's Pick: Psychotic (Confidence: 75%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: The Captain

Agent Proto
Endless
Monkey
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
Squally Leonharty
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief

I suppose this is Agent Proto's title to lose here, and he just might lose it to the rejuvenated and renewed Monkey and her momentum-gaining bandwagon, partially stolen from her affair with Psy. Skwowwy and TT just aren't around enough, and if Raistlin or ShlupQuack wins this, the world will end. So guess who's left? The dark horse Endless.

Neel's Pick: Agent Proto (Confidence: 70%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Monkey
The Dark Horse: Endless

6) Best Site Staff
bennator
Cloud_Strider
CloudDragon
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Heath
Samuraid
Spatvark
Strider
theundeadhero

The only reason I know most of these guys is from #eoff. theundeadhero seems to post a lot in Site Staff without actually getting anything done, making him an ideal candidate for this Ciddie. CloudDragon and Spatvark help keep #trivia from collapsing, which is cool. And Flying Mullet is just plain funny. Based on what I've seen on the main page and the awesome stats page, I'd have to go with Samuraid.

Neel's Pick: Samuraid (Confidence: 45%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Spatvark
The Dark Horse: CloudDragon

5) Best Cid's Knight
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
RSL
Xander
Yamaneko

Seems like I can't comment on this without getting into some sort of trouble or another. But hey, what have I got to lose? Whoever wins this is usually the most popular CK amongst the general masses. I think Leeza has been the best about being on the ball with keeping things in line in GC and EoEO when the spam and flaming gets out of control. She may be evil, but if that's what gets the job done best, then I'm all for it. I'm betting on her being the only dark horse with a shot at spoiling Del Murder's popularity-based bid for the title.

Neel's Pick: Del Murder (Confidence: 50%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Big D
The Dark Horse: Leeza

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Daryl
Loony BoB
Roogle

BoB does the most, or at least it looks that way. Either way, he'll win, unless cl_out pulls off a miracle.

Neel's Pick: Loony BoB (Confidence: 90%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: cl_out
The Dark Horse: Roogle

3) Best Female
fire_of_avalon
Iri Valentine
Leeza
Monkey
Resha
Rusty
Rye
ShlupQuack
Shorty
Xander

These last three are always so tough, both to comment on and to vote for. These are seriously some great finalists, and great members here at the board. I am inevitably drawn towards voting for the people I know best, for that is the easiest way out. But as objectively as possible, let's take a look. foa has a great personality, and is always fun to talk to. Leeza does close a bunch of threads, sure, but that doesn't take away from being a great poster. And ShlupQuack, well, is ShlupQuack. And whether you like her or not, you're not going to forget her. So you might as well like her. Resha is a 4th density being who exists in our world only as a ball of energy, like that thing from Men In Black - clearly a memorable character and one to consider while voting. Monkey is one crazy short little girl, and nightmares about her biting my toes off if I don't vote for her haunt me continually. It's tough who to say the winner will be, but the ones who win this contest are usually the most popular.

Neel's Pick: ShlupQuack (Confidence: 30%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: fire_of_avalon
The Dark Horse: Resha

2) Best Male
Apollo
Del Murder
Denmark
DMKA
Jebus
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
nik0tine
Psychotic
RSL
The Captain

Again, so tough a decision. This almost makes me want to quit, but you all played Street Fighter II, right? "Winners never quit, and quitters never win", so let's keep on going. (Or was that "Winners don't do drugs"? Damn, oh well.) Apollo - one of the cooler new kids on the block. Del Murder - great CK, good wit, nice sig, sense of class. Denmark - underappreciated, pretty clever, nice guy. DMKA - honest man, keeps it real. Jebus - good friend, Official Hippie, and underrated guy. Loony BoB - the man who keeps making this world go 'round. Meat Puppet - hilarious little bastard. nik0tine - Spamtastic. Psychotic - started a religion about walruses. You can't get much more successful than that, unless you're RSL, who started a religion about his own beard. And then there's The Captain, whose uncanny ability to win hearts and minds has certainly won mine.

Neel's Pick: The Captain (Confidence: 30%)
The Dark Horse: Denmark

1) Best Member
Big D
Del Murder
Iri Valentine
Jebus
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Resha
RSL
ShlupQuack
Super Christ
The Captain

What are you guys trying to do, put me out of business? No matter, predicting doesn't quite seem to be my thing, as it turns out - I'm not much for the future. But I'll finish what I started, and this is the last lap here. The Best Member, to me, has to be someone who contributes a lot to life and culture here at the forums. It has to be a member that helps keep this community growing, and fun for everyone. I suppose you could equate it to someone deserving of RM status, unless they already have it. But enough about what it should be, let's predict what it will be, shall we?

Neel's Pick: Loony BoB (Confidence: 40%)
The Op:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Psychotic
The Dark Horse: Jebus

The Captain
06-05-2005, 08:23 AM
My goodness, the depth and wit of those predictions will be hard to follow!

I'll work on mine tomorrow, and follow in the new pattern of including 3 potential winners.

Take care all.

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 08:23 AM
*Cries and hides in corner*
You oldbies are ruining it for me! And here I had my hopes up. :skull2:

The Captain
06-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Don't look too much into the predictions, they're meant mostly for fun and to build up the tension and atmosphere of the Ciddies.

Just because you don't get predicted to win doesn't mean you won't and vice versa.

Take care all.

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Be warned, Cap'n - there are lots of followers on EoFF. :skull4:
But okay, I trust you normally. :skull7:

Jojee
06-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Hehehee Neel you stink :p

Alright, predictions :] Not necessarily who I voted for, and I tried to be as unbiased as I could.

<b>1) Best Member - Loony BoB</b>
Bawb will take the win because he is the lovable and dedicated Bawb ^_^ Del Murder also has a good chance, because he is Del. And Psy will be up there as well, because he is Psy. Do I rock at these, or what? xD

<b>2) Best Male - Psychotic</b>
Hard as it is to admit, Psy ain't that bad ^_^ He has lots of friends and I think he will make best male. Del Murder, once again, also has a good chance. The Captain won't be far behind, either.

<b>3) Best Female - fire_of_avalon</b>
Everybody loves foa ^_^ I think she has a great chance of winning. Iri Valentine and I may also come up close. :)

<b>4) Best Administrator - Loony BoB</b>
By a mile. clout will come in second and Roogle, third ^_^

<b>5) Best Cid's Knight - fire_of_avalon</b>
What can I say? She's lovable and social. ^_~ Del and Leeza will also be up there, as they are notorious and they do moderation thingiemajigs a lot ^_^

<b>6) Best Site Staff - theundeadhero</b>
He's not as underrated as some may think! Lots of activity lately.. Samuraid will be tough competition, and Flying Mullet will be up there ^_^

<b>7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff - Monkey</b>
I do think I have a good chance at this, but Jiff can smite me if I don't. Shlupy and Jiff will be very tough competition :P

<b>8) Best Veteran - The Captain</b>
He is The Captain, after all :<3: ^_^ Psychotic and Meat Puppet will be the biggest competition.

<b>9) Best Regular - boris no no</b>
She's so happy and hyper and lovable, I think she will make the win. Iri Valentine will be very tough competition, though, and Quina will get some votes from older members even though he is not one! ^_^

<b>10) Best Newbie - Snoozer</b>
He's really new but he's made himself a name already :) yuna_elena will be tough competition and Jess will get plenty of votes as well ^_^

<b>11) Nicest Member - Leeza</b>
Leeza will most likely win nicest member :cat: although The Captain will come in very close. Resha also will get many votes.

<b>12) Evilest Member - Kawaii Ryukishi</b>
I'm not sure about Kishi's prospects, actually, because of the influx of new people that may not know him, but I'll stick with this ^_^ Meat Puppet is pretty damn evil as well, and Leeza may get some votes just because~

<b>13) Sexiest Male - Nod</b>
Psychotic will be tough competition but Nod will sweep the win this time. I know more than enough people drooling over him already ^_~ RSL will get many votes from older members, and may be competition as well.

<b>14) Sexiest Female - Iri Valentine</b>
Iri will take the win for sexiest female, although fire_of_avalon and ShlupQuack will be her toughest competition.

<b>15) Cutest Male - Loony BoB</b>
He's Bawb! *pinches cheeks* Nod and Psychotic will be tough competition!

<b>16) Cutest Female - Resha</b>
Maybe? Maybe not. But Resha is a cutie and she's just so hyper and lovable that I think she has a good chance ^_^ Chaos and Rye are also cuties that will get many votes.

<b>17) Best Custom Rank - Psychotic</b>
He's notorious and thanks to me, his rank is puke green instead of pink, now :love: Spuuky and Ultima Shadow will be his toughest competition (Sorry Old Manus! <3).

<b>18) Best Avatar - Loony BoB</b>
How can you forget the chocobo? Del Murder also has a good chance, and rubah may get votes from the new graphic-y people! ^_^

<b>19) Best Signature - Award Guy</b>
It's timeless, yo'. Del Murder may also win this and will get many votes from older members, and Monkey's (that's me!) signature may get some votes from the graphic-y people because it is sparkly, who knows ^_^

<b>20) Best Artist - black orb</b>
black orb art is remembered by those who see it, although Iri Valentine has gained a lot of notoriety lately in the art department and she may take the win! Xander's cute art will also get some votes ^_^

<b>21) Best Graphic Designer - Starry Relm</b>
Starry Relm may get this because this helpful young lady makes everyone's sigs ;] Xander and Rye also have a very good chance!

<b>22) Best Writer - Strider</b>
Stri is notorious for his writing, so I predict him Rye's name is definitely one of the more well known on there, and she may get this as well. Necroasdkjfhskjfhphiliac may also get a decent amount of votes even though he doesn't write XD

<b>23) Best Poet - eestlinc</b>
This dude writes poems, yes ;) Lenna and Necronaksjdfphiliac are also two talented people who will get decent votes ^_^

<b>24) Best Poster - Psychotic</b>
Yes, and Del Murder (why am I always predicting you to come in close? xD hehee... either I'm doing this wrong or you're really unlucky!) and The Captain are tough tough competition ^_^

<b>25) Best Spammer - Psychotic</b>
I couldn't decide between Psy and Meat Puppet but Psy is more well known, so I went with him. MP will be very close behind, though. -N- will put up a good fight! =|

<b>26) Best Chatter - Resha</b>
She stays in chat all day, how can she not win this? XD <3 fire_of_avalon and Lenna have good chances as well.

<b>27) Funniest Member - Meat Puppet</b>
I predict Meat Puppet because krissy has been lazy. Who the hell knows Not at All Reno that isn't a veteran? Although Reno will get votes from many older members, so he will come in a close second ^_^ Psychotic will also put up a good fight.

<b>28) Weirdest Member - Meat Puppet</b>
What can I say, the guy is a weirdo ;) Chris and Quina may be up there, but who knows. This one's open to a lot of opportunities.

<b>29) Horniest Member - Joel</b>
Lalala Chunli blahblah lala. xD Yep, that's our Joel. ShlupQuack and Meat Puppet are also good for it ^_^

<b>30) Most Underrated Member - Necronitkjhsdflwjkfaphiliac</b>
I dunno, it was hard to decide between Jermy and Neel. -N- will come in second because, hey, you can't be truly underrated unless you don't get the award, right? ;] I thought undeadhero may also be good for it but seems like he's not really that underrated, hmmm ;] So I'll say Strider.

<b>31) Most Missed Member - Baloki</b>
*shrugs* Dr Unne will be tough competition and Citizen Bleys is tough to forget, as well.

<b>32) Most Helpful Gamer - Kawaii Ryukishi</b>
Yep ^_^ TheAbominatrix and Joe-el may also get a lot of votes.

<b>33) Most Helpful Techy - cl_out</b>
:cookie: Coming close up will be Samuraid and then.... Yamaneko even though he doesn't do a damn thing ( :<3: ) because he is a recognized name ;)

<b>34) Most Helpful Member - Leeza</b>
Leeza, and The Captain, and Loony BoB. 3some, mmm... hot ^___^ I mean, what?

<b>35) Cutest Couple - rubah & Walker Texas Ranger</b>
Mmm hmm. Apollo and Raven Nox, along with Loony BoB and Shorty, as well. *cuggles all of you and pinches your cheeks and laughs at you* ;)

MLT

<b>36) Become a Cid's Knight - The Captain</b>
I think the Captain will still get this. Psychotic and crashNUMBERS coming up close for comedic value :p :p

<b>37) Get Banned - Francis Begbie</b>
I'm tiiired of predicting x.X I mean, Psy and Bawb behind him.

<b>38) Be God - Loony BoB</b>
Rawr. Kishi and Jebus, too.

<b>39) Be Satan - louby_4eva</b>
xD I will laugh if that happens, and it just may! <3 louby. Kishi and Psychotic coming up close, too.

<b>40) Be Cid's Illegitimate Child - Loony BoB</b>
I notice that I am putting Bawb down for a lot of categories =O Why, Bawb, why. Will I be right? HMM. Anyway, xD Award Guy and ShlupQuack = competition.

<b>41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time - Iri Valentine</b>
Duhhh ^_^ She was nominated for 9 ciddies (well, that's according to Psy's count cos' he counts EVERYONE'S NOMINATIONS *laughs at him xD*) so she's bound to win at least one. Bert and -N- behind her.

<b>42) Murder someone for winning the Ciddie they wanted - Del Murder</b>
What? He has murder in his name :p Joel and Bert may also have good numbers. Although Dixie (Ratiatsu) really deserves this I dunno if she is well known enough among the newer members ^_^

<b>43) That modwhore one - Agent Proto</b>
It's so sosososososso obvious ^_^ Don't worry Jiff, it's not a bad thing xD crashNUMBERS will come in second and Shads will be the third wheel.

<b>44) Spend the rest of their life playing FFXI - Misfit</b>
Misfit is well known among a lot of members, but Miriel and Mikztsu will also get many votes ^_^

<b>45) Get hit by a bus - Joel</b>
am I almost donnnne yet? *hits head against wall* wheee bunnies. (Denmark and Psychotic too.)

<b>46) Be driving the bus - Stupid stupid Psy</b>
XD LOOK OVER THERE, A UFO. Bawb and Wyllius.

<b>47) Spend hours searching for the lyrics akjsfhkjh alalala - Joel</b>
Because I say so ^___^
^___^
Chiris and Little Miss Awesome.
^___^
I have not a lot of patience, can you tell x.X

<b>48) Be Fighter - Fighter!~</b>
with Meat Puppet and TasteyPies behind him :monkey:

<b>49) Be Black Mage - Black Mage</b> and I can't believe no one else nominated Wezly for this.
Iri Valentine and Doomsday behind.

<b>50) Get Together - Monkey and Psychotic, BLECH</b>
I know a lot of people that are voting this =[ *pokes your eyes out with a stick* Snizzy and Kaybee, and Psy and Matt for competitions, hopefully lotsa competitions n__n

wHohooo oI'm done. xD *jumps around and takes more crack*

Shlup
06-05-2005, 08:33 AM
Of the 11 Ciddies I'm nominated for, one person has predicted that I may or may not when one. And, based on your description, Neel, I don't know if I should be happy about that one or not. *kick*

I guess, if anything, the Ciddies are a good way to be sure your time has passed. *tango*

Jojee
06-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Don't worry Schlupy, no one predicted that I'd win anything except myself, either! Maybe that means I am being overconfident :p

Shlup
06-05-2005, 08:37 AM
I predicted you'd win a couple of things. Neel posted at the same time though so no one noticed I posted mine. *cry*

Gawd, someone play me a freaking violin. xD

Strider
06-05-2005, 08:39 AM
You all have way too much time on your hands...

Unfortunately, I won't have that kind of time myself until tomorrow. So I'll do my predictions then.

Jojee
06-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Oh my, you DID predict. XD You're right, I missed it cos' Neel's post was too long. Blame him. Maybe you'll be right on predictions too, and hey, I can hope :p

Caspian
06-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Here are my predictions.

10. Best Newbie

This one goes to Caspian, because he is an unstoppable force in the newbie world. He will go on to great things, such as Best Regular, Best Veteran, and eventually Best Member. Keep your eyes on him, not final fantasy.

Shlup
06-05-2005, 08:43 AM
I would've predicted you for that one, Caspian, but I still think figure skating penguin will win just because his name is funny.

Del Murder
06-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Shlup's predictions were awesome.

Caspian
06-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Faster skating penguin doesn't deserve it! He's been warned by staff, one of his accounts was banned and everything. Faster skating penguin was created because masturb- penguin was banned.

Caspian for world leader.

Quina
06-05-2005, 08:57 AM
<b>9) Best Regular - boris no no</b>
She's so happy and hyper and lovable, I think she will make the win. Iri Valentine will be very tough competition, though, and Quina will get some votes from older members even though he is not one! ^_^
I hope boris nono eats her fiber or else I will be most likely to murder someone for an award.

Jojee
06-05-2005, 08:58 AM
So you admit that you are a he!? :p

Quina
06-05-2005, 09:02 AM
I assumed that was a typo.

Jojee
06-05-2005, 09:03 AM
I assume you are a typo >_<

theundeadhero
06-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Samuraid really does deserve to win best site staff, but most people can't see it because it's in the secret forum.

I swear the first word in the Bill cosby song was Zoomatology, but I just can't find it anywhere! *keeps looking*

Yamaneko
06-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Don't worry, these predictions will not affect my voting. I will still vote for the most popular members.

I'll see about doing this tomorrow if I can pull myself away from math homework, which I can say is fairly certain.

Shlup
06-05-2005, 09:18 AM
The only reason I did predictions is because I'm supposed to be "working" or some such nonsense. I'm sure with math to do you'll come up with some great predictions, Yams.

Samuraid
06-05-2005, 09:27 AM
If there was a Ciddie for the "Best Predictions Post" you would win by a landslide, Shlup. Your post was the most humorous prediction post out there. Not to mention, the reasons you gave for each vote were very true. (in some cases, the sad truth about how lazy and short-attention-spanned everyone seems to be around here :D)

Yamaneko
06-05-2005, 09:30 AM
It's good, but mine will be better than all of them combined. I am that confident in my own greatness. They should make a Ciddie for that too.

Shlup
06-05-2005, 09:31 AM
In other words Yams is going to rip mine off and add more swear words.

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 09:34 AM
1) Best Member -
Big D
Del Murder
Iri Valentine
Jebus
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Resha
RSL
ShlupQuack
Super Christ
The Captain

BoBBles. I'm pretty sure it's going to be BoBBles. Whoever nominated me more than once deserves to be drug out into the street and shot. Because it made me cry. I didn't vote for BoB (I think) But BoB is so popular! :love: Psy should come in close behind.

2) Best Male
Apollo
Del Murder
Denmark
DMKA
Jebus
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
nik0tine
Psychotic
RSL
The Captain

Psychotic, I'm sure, because it's frickin' obvious. And I want to be a BAoTW. So I'm sucking up. :skull3: Del Murder is going to be chasing him for this award with BoB, although Meat Puppet might get a few votes in the meantime.

3) Best Female
fire_of_avalon
Iri Valentine
Leeza
Monkey
Resha
Rusty
Rye
ShlupQuack
Shorty
Xander

Meeeeeeeee please? Ok, I'm being stupid. I reckon Foa and Shlup will take the cake, being sexy and all. Though Proto said me as a maybe, it's only because he loves me :skull3:
Monkey actually is a huge-o-mongous possibility... hmm... since everyone has a crush on her, I'll go for Monkey.

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Daryl
Loony BoB
Roogle

Laaawd Gawwd. This is so obviously BoB. I mean, jeez. Cid and Roogle aren't ever around, Daryl I haven't even heard of and cl_out is just annoying. :skull3:

5) Best Cid's Knight
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
RSL
Xander
Yamaneko

Leeza, I think, or RSL. Leeza's so sweet and is the only one who doesn't ban people at random. RSL has got a real rep (Only because Raistlin has a crush on him - this needs to be sorted out) Del Murder, although, has a pretty high mark due to the hilariousness of his being.
But Xander is so cute... AGH! *has seizure* I can't really decide, so I'll go with foa! :<3: I mean, who doesn't love foa?

6) Best Site Staff
bennator
Cloud_Strider
CloudDragon
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Heath
Samuraid
Spatvark
Strider
theundeadhero

theundeadhero. It's obvious. He posts alot, giving him alot of recognition with the regs - regardless of the ciddie or not. He's also kinda cool. :love: Personally I'd say Samuraid for all his good work on the Album...

Agent Proto
Endless
Monkey
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
Squally Leonharty
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief

Proto, Shlup or Monkey are entitled to hit this one on the head. Everyone hates Raistlin anyway. Proto is mentioned quite a bit in people's posts as is Jojo and Shlup('s ass).

8) Best Veteran
Denmark
Levian
Meat Puppet
-N-
Necronopticous
Psychotic
Rye
The Captain

I'm sick of predicting. Captain's really popular with the ladies :love:

9) Best Regular
boris no no
crash26821
Destai
Faris
Iri Valentine
KuRt
Quina
rubah

This has got to be boris no no, me, or crash. I'm pretty sure it will be Nonokins, but I can say I trust me for luck :skull3:

10) Best Newbie
Caspian
faster skating penguin
Jess
Lenna
SNOOZER
The Jamie Star Scenario
yuna_elena

All of these are so cute!! If I had to exclude some, faster skating penguin and Jess aren't all that popular yet, but they're growing healthy. SNOOZER is just wicked awesome, so I'll go with him.

11) Nicest Member
Apollo
bennator
Faris
Leeza
Resha
Rye
The Captain
Xander

We non-customtitle-ers need to kick major ass in this one, but I doubt we will. Leeza should come in close with Captain.

12) Evilest Member
bardock
Bert
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Lindy
Meat Puppet
Monkey
Resha
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero

Lindy, because I hate him. :<3: bardock, Bert, Resha, Leeza and Kawaii Ryuukishi might not make too many votes, although maybe for a joke. Since Leeza got nicest and evilest at the same time.
Let's say Shlup or Monkey, then.

13) Sexiest Male
Bert
Denmark
DMKA
Levian
Loony BoB
Necronopticous
Nod
Psychotic
RSL
Sexy McAwesome

Personally, I have no idea who Sexy Mc Awesome is. But everyone loves him, so meh.

14) Sexiest Female
amratis
boris no no
Female Ryuichi
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Iri Valentine
Leeza
Monkey
ShlupQuack
Shorty

Monkey, probably. She's too hot. :skull3: I hate it that she's in this one to knock me out. foa and Shlup will come in close, too. :skull3:

15) Cutest Male
Bert
DMKA
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Necronopticous
Nod
Psychotic
RSL
Sasquatch
Seeby See~

I know BoB will most likely win, along with Psychotic. But DMKA deserves this one! I honestly think he does. :crying:

16) Cutest Female
Chaos
Faris
Iri Valentine
Monkey
Ratiasu
Resha
Rye
Shorty
Xander

Due to oldbies, I'd say Chaos. With everyone else, it's me or Monkey! *fights to the death* I really, really, really want this one, althought Monkey is going to slap me about with a few trouts.

17) Best Custom Rank
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
Spuuky
Ultima Shadow

What? No SamuraidxPsychotic?! Old Manus to the core!

18) Best Avatar
Del Murder
Denmark
Doomsday
fire_of_avalon
Flying Mullet
Loony BoB
Monkey
Old Manus
rubah
Rye
Takara
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
Yamaneko

WTF where is Boris no no!?!?!!?!?
I voted Old Manus, but Takara seems to be going strong with his bushhag obsession.

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
DMKA
Doomsday
Monkey
Psychotic
Rye
Takara

Del Murder - probably. But who can resist Psychotic's Psy bullet? It's so sexy! Takara might get a few, but in the end, it's Psy vs. Del *cure Street Fighter music* Ready!

20) Best Artist
*angel tears*
Agent Proto
black orb
Chaos
Dr Unne
Iri Valentine
Phil
Xander

I might kill if I don't get this one, but black orb will beat me by far. Although I'm gonna take theis oppurtunity to rub it in his talented little face that three people have my characters as avvies and sigs so HAHHH. *cries* Though, he's going to win.

~yunie~
Kamiko
Rye
Starry Relm
Xander

Starry Relm and Rye and going to come in pretty close, though, in the end, I have no idea about it. They're both super good. SR has the advantage, though, as she is sig making supremesist. :skull7:

22) Best Writer
Strider

Who bothers saying otherwise?

23) Best Poet
eestlinc
Jack
Lenna
Necronopticous
nik0tine
Sweet_Angel

Ugh... This one I have no idea on, although the fact I'm an A&W junkie. Not Sweet_Angel or nik.... eestlinc seems to have it down.

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Del Murder
Doomsday
eestlinc
Little Miss Awesome
Psychotic
Squall of SeeD
The Captain

Chris is good, if you throw him up there with The Captain and Big D. I love them all! It might be Sqall of SeeD if this had been a 'lower topic' joint. But since it's in GC I'm sticking to Chris to loveable! ^_^

25) Best Spammer
Calliope
Del Murder
Meat Puppet
Monkey
-N-
Psychotic
pureghetto

Meaty or Psy. Meat Puppet is usernote spammer extraordinaire. Psy is ... psychotic.

26) Best Chatter
Denmark
Faris
fire_of_avalon
frunk
Lenna
Loony BoB
Resha
rubah
Seeby See~
Walker Texas Ranger

Lenna or Resha, depends who you wanted to be number 1 on the !stats. Where am I, eh?? I was number 3 once!!!

27) Funniest Member
Del Murder
Levian
Meat Puppet
Necronopticous
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Yamaneko

Psychotic again. Gawwd I despise his humour.

28) Weirdest Member
Chris
Francis Begbie
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Quina
Rye
Seeby See~
Trumpet Thief

Chris. That Grace Jones thing he has going on is just too weird. Quina and wklf might get some nominations. TT is gone (his dad told me off) so I don't expect to be seeing many votes his way.

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
cl_out
Fuzakeru
Joel
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
MecaKane
Monkey
Seeby See~
ShlupQuack
Squally Leonharty

Fuza is the no. 1 Hentai freak :skull3: Of COURSE she's going to get it.

-N-

Neel all the way, baby.

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
Dr Unne
ff babe
Kathryn
PeTeRL90

Baloki, you stupids. Although ff babe and Unne have too many fans to count.

(Skip>>>)

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
cl_out
Doc Sark
Leeza
Loony BoB
The Captain
Xander

Depends what kind of helpful you're looking for. If it's techy, then Loony BoB. If it's faqqy, then Leeza. If it's lifey, then we're looking at Captain.

35) Cutest Couple
Apollo & Raven Nox
Calliope & Spuuky
Lindy & Xander
Loony BoB & Shorty

Rubah and Walker Texas Ranger, no doubts about it.

Most Likely To…

crash26821
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Rusty
Rye
Sepho
Sexy McAwesome
The Captain
TheAbominatrix

Wouldn't it be uber funny if crash got it? XD I still think having Psy as one is a cool asset. :skull3:

37) Get Banned
Agent Proto
DMKA
Francis Begbie
Joel
Loony BoB
MecaKane
Psychotic
sayen
The Redneck

Francis Begbie. He's so wierd. :roll:

38) Be God
Cid
Del Murder
Denmark
Jebus
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Loony BoB
RSL
Satans_apostle
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero

LOL, Cid all the way! He's mysterious, and owns us all. :cool:

39) Be Satan
Bert
Citizen Bleys
DMKA
Dr Unne
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Lindy
louby_4eva
Monkey
Psychotic
ShlupQuack

louby_4eva! ...4eva! She's so damn adorable, she deserves to win this ciddie.

Award Guy
fire_of_avalon
Joel
kikimm
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
Yamaneko

Lol. Yams has always got something up his ass. Like an uber mod. I reckon it will be him or Joel.

Bert
Faris
Iri Valentine
Jebus
Lenna
-N-
Ultima Shadow
Winged Sorceress

Since everyone says me, I'm going to say me, too, except -N- is going to get one definately, so I lose.

Bert
Del Murder
Iri Valentine
Jebus
Joel
KuRt
Liono, from Thundercats
Monkey
Omecle
Ratiasu
Resha
ShlupQuack
Shoden
theundeadhero

Me. Hrhrhr. No, no, possibly Shlup. Probably Shlup.

Agent Proto
Chris
crash26821
Joel
MecaKane
Ultima Shadow

Proto was a staffer before and still thinks he is :<3: He deserved to be nominated for more than all the bad ones, though.

(SKIP>>>)

45) Get hit by a bus
Del Murder
Denmark
Joel
kyuzo
Maxico
My name is…something..?
Psychotic
Raistlin
Raven Nox
The Redneck
Walker Texas Ranger
Zaphier

Lol, where's Resha? I'm choosing Joel for the safety of my sanity. He's so popular, yet, we all want to run him over with a bus.

46) Be driving the bus
Cid
Doomsday
Jebus
Loony BoB
nik0tine
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese
Wyllius

BoB 4 eva. BoB is the best driver out of all of us!

Chris
Joel
Little Miss Awesome
Raven Nox
theundeadhero
Walker Texas Ranger

Um... what? I choose Chris, because he's weird like that.

48) Be Fighter
DJZen
Fighter
Joel
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
TasteyPies

Meat Puppet, because I'm black mage and I want to spellify him.

49) Be Black Mage
Behold the Void
Black Mage
Doomsday
Iri Valentine
Meat Puppet
MecaKane
Roogle

Iri Valentine, me-ness, because MP is fighter and I want to spellify him.

50) Get Together
bennator & Bert
Joel & MecaKane
Monkey & Psychotic
Raistlin & ShlupQuack
VampireCrono & WarZidane

Monkey ans Psychotic 4 eva! Get down n' dirty!

Lol, this post is normal becaus eI don't want to hurt anyone's eyes with my extreme cuteness.

Mercen-X
06-05-2005, 10:17 AM
EDIT - I've moved and altered my predictions post.

Jojee
06-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Cutest Female - Due to oldbies, I'd say Chaos. With everyone else, it's me or Monkey! *fights to the death* I really, really, really want this one, althought Monkey is going to slap me about with a few trouts.
Monkey - close draw between Monkey and Iri. Personally, I think Iri should win but I think most will place their votes with Jojo. (I see that name a lot; don't know if I'm allowed to use it . . . who cares) Hon, you can have it :) I'm really not the type of person that people vote for for these kind of awards, regardless of "cuteness" or anything ^_^

Edit: Actually, since I know so many people like Raistlin and etc. around where the only things we do are bash each other and they would never admit any kind of love for me in any normal situation, I really don't think I'm the type of person to get most of the awards I was nominated for ;)

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 10:46 AM
LIES!!!

Meat Puppet
06-05-2005, 10:57 AM
50) Get Together

Joel & MecaKane

You'd have to have a heart made of stone if you can't see this one coming.

Loony BoB
06-05-2005, 11:03 AM
I predict that over half of these predictions will be wrong. :D

Jojee
06-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Well if you're so good, why don't you predict then, eh bawb, eh?

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Well if you're so good, why don't you predict then, eh bawb, eh?
*Sides with Jojo to bully bawb*
Yeah BoBBles!

Loony BoB
06-05-2005, 11:29 AM
Because Award Guy lets me see who's winning. :D

In all seriousness, it's really amusing how so few people have predicted some winners, even with their 'opposition', 'also likely' and 'dark horses' included. Some of them are dead on by all people, some are dead on by one or two, but just briefly browsing over, there are some that nobody have predicted that are actually leading or tied for the lead.

So yeah - anyone who is thinking these predictions (even with confidence percentages :D) are accurate, they're wrong. :) But it will be interesting to see who predicts most accurately. I encourage people to make specific picks instead of saying "this along with this" as AG can't put that down when he does the Ciddies Revelations Thread. One pick! Or you don't get included in the predictions when AG reveals the awards!

Chris
06-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Vote for me or else...

:shifty:

Feel Up!

theundeadhero
06-05-2005, 12:03 PM
I had this big long thingy written out but the smurfing auto log out time thingy smurfed it all up! :mad2:

Agent Proto
06-05-2005, 12:27 PM
BoB, just let Award Guy use ____'s Prediction when picking out of the "predictions" unless they didn't bother to do that.

theundeadhero
06-05-2005, 12:29 PM
1) Best Member~Loony BoB
BoB just pulls these kind of things off somehow.

2) Best Male~Loony BoB
We always blame stuff in Site Staff on him to prevent this, but it just isn't enough.

3) Best Female~Iri
I swear she does Voodoo on you people.

4) Best Administrator~BoB
This goes down to a popularity contest.

5) Best Cid's Knight~Leeza
People will vote Leeza cause she's seen doing Mod duties most often.

6) Best Site Staff~theundeadhero
Samuraid deserves this but I'm much more recognizable to the average member.

7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff~Monkey
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

8) Best Veteran~The Captain
He has that best veteran ring to him.

9) Best Regular~Iri Valentine
What is with all her fanboys/girls?

10) Best Newbie~SNOOZER
faster skating penguin might compete, but SNOOZER for the win.

11) Nicest Member~Leeza
She has that mommy quality about her.

12) Evilest Member~Meat Puppet
People will vote him for the humor they see in it.

13) Sexiest Male~BoB
Men aren't sexy :( They're manly.

14) Sexiest Female~Iri
Noone else has Zombie love slaves.

15) Cutest Male~BoB
You can't be sexy if your not cute.

16) Cutest Female~Iri
Zombie love slaves are obssessed with their master.

17) Best Custom Rank~Old Manus
Noone else posts very much anymore.

18) Best Avatar~Takara
Bushhag fans, REJOICE!

19) Best Signature~Takara
Bushhag fans, rejoice again!

20) Best Artist~Blacl Orb
Anyone who has seen his work knows this is obvious.

21) Best Graphic Designer~Xander
Noone else really stands out.

22) Best Writer~Strider
He always does.

23) Best Poet~Lenna
Cause she's #3 <3

24) Best Poster~Del Murder
Quality over quantity.

25) Best SpammerPsychotic
No doubt about it.

26) Best Chatter~Resha
Anyone from chat knows why.

27) Funniest Member~Psyducky
People associate spam with funny.

28) Weirdest Member~Meat Puppet
He is weird.

29) Horniest Member~Monkey
I'm always in her pants. ;)

30) Most Underrated Member~Necronopticous
A great member with little recognition.

31) Most Missed Member~Baloki
The W-Boats will help pull this off.

32) Most Helpful Gamer~Kishi
Obscour knowledge only a Square-Bot would know.

33) Most Helpful Techy~Cl_out
See also: Help Forum

34) Most Helpful Member~The Captain
Always there for good advice.

35) Cutest Couple~Apollo and raven nox
Newbie power will win this one out.

Most Likely To…

36) Become a Cid's Knight~CrashNUMBERS
You already know.

37) Get Banned~The Redneck
He's made many enemies.

38) Be God~Cid
If Cid is God, Cid made EOFF, Kishi is EOFF, does that make Kishi Jesus?

39) Be Satan~Bert
Avvy/Siggy power.

40) Be Cid's Illegitimate Child~Raistlin
Because it's true.

41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time~Iri
Zombie love slaves are brainless.

42) Murder someone for winning the Ciddie they wanted~Del
People associate murder with Murder.

43) Be a modwhore and get torn apart by an angry mob of pictchfork-wielding members for being a damned filthy modwhore because nobody likes a modwhore~Mekacane
He isn't very nice about being a modwhore so people want to do that to him.

44) Spend the rest of their life playing FFXI~Bleysies
None of these members are around much anymore because of FFXI, buit Bleys was here recently.

45) Get hit by a bus~Raistlin
Oldbie power

46) Be driving the bus~Wyllius
We all want it to be true.

47) Spend hours searching for the lyrics to The Cosby Show Theme Song~Chris
I don't see anyone having an advantage.

48) Be Fighter~Fighter
sheep

49) Be Black Mage~Black Mage
sheep

50) Get Together~Psy and Monkey
People want it to be true.

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 12:37 PM
3) Best Female~Iri
I swear she does Voodoo on you people.
Damnit!!
I DON'T HAVE ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVES!!! ARRG!!
*cries on the floor* Stop being mean to me! I work hard to get my few friends. :skull3:

theundeadhero
06-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Just vote me evilest member and get it over with. :p

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 12:43 PM
:crying: I already voted, sorry. and you're not evil :skull1:

Shauna
06-05-2005, 12:46 PM
*sigh*
I have a feeling, that I'm not going to win. Oh well! :D :cool:

Rye
06-05-2005, 02:39 PM
These predictions make me sad. ;_______________;

xD

Jess
06-05-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm not going to predict, because I haven't really been around long enough.

Although, yuna_elena for best newbie! :D

Meat Puppet
06-05-2005, 03:05 PM
You'd have to be pretty evil youself to think that I'm evil.
Seriously.

oh and BoB 4 mlt to be banned because it's just so stupid.

Raistlin
06-05-2005, 03:19 PM
Gee Raistlin, maybe you should form a committee. Because, you know, people listen to you and stuff.
It was a joke, Neel.

Although I do agree with you agreeing with Leeza, but isn't the thread title fair enough warning? Also, I could be blind, but I didn't see a voting deadline on Award Guy's Ciddies Finalists thread, so how long would we have to be waiting for here?
A week, as Daniel v2 has explained before. Plenty of time for everyone to get their predications together and sent to Proto, but not too long of a wait.

EDIT: And Shlup's predictions are the best, even if most of them are wrong. :p

Old Manus
06-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Yes! Yes it is.

1) Best Member~Loony BoB
Do I see a pattern here?

2) Best Male~The Captain
Hail

3) Best Female~Iri Valentine
'She be my Valentine bitches. GET AWAY'

4) Best Administrator~BoB
Do I see a pattern here?

5) Best Cid's Knight~Del Murder
He is cool.

6) Best Site Staff~theundeadhero
He just posts more and burns HECTICS.

7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff~Proto
More 'vigilante' than others.

8) Best Veteran~The Captain
Yes he is.

9) Best Regular~Iri Valentine
Indeed.

10) Best Newbie~Caspian
What is this? A newbie with a knowledge of Standard English? (Veteran in disguise)

11) Nicest Member~Leeza
:)

12) Evilest Member~Bert
Well now, back to evil.

13) Sexiest Male~Psychotic
:joey:

14) Sexiest Female~Iri

15) Cutest Male~Seeby See~
*large breathing movements*

16) Cutest Female~Rye
Read the small print.

17) Best Custom Rank~Levian
The true master does not vote for himself. :cool:

18) Best Avatar~Yamaneko
Walks forever but gets nowhere.

19) Best Signature~Del Murder
I can't think of anything to say.

20) Best Artist~Black Orb
Indeed.

21) Best Graphic Designer~Xander
Indeed.

22) Best Writer~Mercen-X
Yeah.

23) Best Poet~eestlinc
A sonnet for you.

24) Best Poster~The Captain
All care take.

25) Best Spammer-Meat Puppet
GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD I HAVE NO NOTES AND THE NIGHT HAS PASSED IT LEFT A WOUND AGAPE IT BLED AND BLED UNTIL PUS CAKED ITS LIPS I LICKED IT TASTED GOOD NO I WANT TO KILL SHEEP AND WEAR HIS CLOTHES.

26) Best Chatter~Resha
exdee

27) Funniest Member~Meat Puppet
GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD I HAVE NO NOTES AND THE NIGHT HAS PASSED IT LEFT A WOUND AGAPE IT BLED AND BLED UNTIL PUS CAKED ITS LIPS I LICKED IT TASTED GOOD NO I WANT TO KILL SHEEP AND WEAR HIS CLOTHES.

28) Weirdest Member~Meat Puppet

29) Horniest Member~Ansem

30) Most Underrated Member~Hsu
Indeed.

31) Most Missed Member~Kathryn
I'd write COPY PASTE DUH but I just did.

32) Most Helpful Gamer~Squall of SeeD
Read: GameFAQs.

33) Most Helpful Techy~Cl_out
:monster:

34) Most Helpful Member~The Captain
Oh, come on. You must admit it.

35) Cutest Couple~BoB and Shorty
Yeah.

Most Likely To…

36) Become a Cid's Knight~Meat Puppet

37) Get Banned~Francis Begbie
.ban

38) Be God~Cid
I thought he already was.

39) Be Satan~Bert
*whipcrack*

40) Be Cid's Illegitimate Child-Award Guy
Read: Conspiracy.

41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time~Iri
Or 3.

42) Murder someone for winning the Ciddie they wanted~Del Murder
He's just that kind of guy.

43) Be a modwhore and get torn apart by an angry mob of pictchfork-wielding members for being a damned filthy modwhore because nobody likes a modwhore-crashNUMBERS
"I'm not trying to be a modwhore if that's what you're saying..."

44) Spend the rest of their life playing FFXI~UltimateSpamGrover
OMG u n00b u pwn3d me

45) Get hit by a bus~Joel
The bus is 3d.

46) Be driving the bus~Doomsday
Doom.

47) Spend hours searching for the lyrics to The Cosby Show Theme Song~Chris
Yes.

48) Be Fighter~Fighter
I see a pattern here.

49) Be Black Mage~Black Mage
I see a pattern here.

50) Get Together~Psy and Monkey
They already are.

fire_of_avalon
06-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Zombie love slaves! :D!

Ko Ko
06-05-2005, 04:51 PM
I DON'T HAVE ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess
06-05-2005, 05:07 PM
I DON'T HAVE ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what you want us to think. ;)

Sepho
06-05-2005, 05:21 PM
My predictions will be the first post I've made in a while where I have to open up MS Word just to type it out and proofread it.

Neel, I'mma steal your format. Predictions coming soon.

Resha
06-05-2005, 05:32 PM
xD Lolom predictions. Neel, wth is ADHD!?!?!?! xDDDD :love:

RSL
06-05-2005, 05:38 PM
I predict that Loony BoB will win at least one ciddie.

Psychotic
06-05-2005, 05:44 PM
1) Best Member
Psy predicts: Loony BoB
Also likely to do well: Del Murder, also maybe I might get into the top 3. Dunno.
Watch out for: Iri Valentine.

2) Best Male
Psy predicts: Himself. ;)
Also likely to do well: Loony BoB and The Captain.
Watch out for: Jebus and Apollo.

3) Best Female
Psy predicts: Fire_of_avalon.
Also likely to do well: Monkey, ShlupQuack and Iri Valentine.
Watch out for: Resha.

4) Best Administrator
Also likely to do well: cl_out
Watch out for: No-one really. :p

5) Best Cid's Knight
Psy predicts: Leeza
Also likely to do well: Del Murder, Kawaii Ryűkishi.
Watch out for: Fire_of_avalon

6) Best Site Staff
Psy predicts: theundeadhero
Watch out for: Flying Mullet

Psy predicts: Monkey
Also likely to do well: ShlupQuack and Agent Proto
Watch out for: TheAbominatrix

8) Best Veteran
Psy predicts: The Captain
Also likely to do well: Psychotic and Levian
Watch out for: Necronopticious.

9) Best Regular
Psy predicts: Faris
Also likely to do well: Iri Valentine and boris no no.
Watch out for: rubah and KuRt.

10) Best Newbie
Psy predicts: Lenna
Also likely to do well: yuna_elena, Jess
Watch out for: Caspian.

11) Nicest Member
Psy predicts: Leeza
Also likely to do well: The Captain, Xander
Watch out for: Rye, Apollo.

12) Evilest Member
Psy predicts: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Also likely to do well: ShlupQuack and Leeza
Watch out for: Bert

13) Sexiest Male
Psy predicts: RSL
Also likely to do well: Psychotic and Sexy McAwesome
Watch out for: Nod....and Bert too!

14) Sexiest Female
Psy predicts: Iri Valentine
Also likely to do well: Monkey and ShlupQuack
Watch out for: boris no no

15) Cutest Male
Psy Predicts: Loony BoB
Also likely to do well: Seeby See~ and RSL
Watch out for: Nod

16) Cutest Female
Also likely to do well: Chaos and Rye
Watch out for: Resha

17) Best Custom Rank
Psy predicts: Old Manus
Also likely to do well: Spuuky and Levian
Watch out for: Psychotic.

18) Best Avatar
Psy predicts: Del Murder
Also likely to do well: Doomsday
Watch out for: theundeadhero

19) Best Signature
Psy predicts: Award Guy. AGAIN.
Also likely to do well: Del Murder and Doomsday
Watch out for: Takara and maybe even me actually. Sexy sig. :D
Random trivia: Three of the sigs nominated were made by Rye.

20) Best Artist
Psy predicts: black orb
Watch out for: Chaos

TOUGHEST ONE TO CHOOSE EVER.
Psy predicts: Starry Relm
Also likely to do well: Rye

22) Best Writer
Psy predicts: Strider
Also likely to do well: Necronopticous
Watch out for: Sweet_Angel

23) Best Poet
Psy predicts: eestlinc
Also likely to do well: Jack and nik0tine
Watch out for: Lenna

24) Best Poster
Psy predicts: Psychotic (Loads of people told me they voted me for this so if I lose it's THEIR fault for lying to me)
Also likely to do well: Del Murder, The Captain
Watch out for: eestlinc

25) Best Spammer
Psy predicts: Psychotic
Also likely to do well: Meat Puppet and Del Murder (even though he hasn't spammed in the last 6 months *rolls eyes*)

26) Best Chatter
Psy predicts: Resha
Also likely to do well: Walker Texas Ranger and fire_of_avalon
Watch out for: Lenna

27) Funniest Member
Psy predicts: Not at all Reno
Also likely to do well: Meat Puppet and Yamaneko

28) Weirdest Member
Psy predicts: Chris
Also likely to do well: Kawaii Ryűkishi and Psychotic
Watch out for: Francis Begbie, the fourth density being.

29) Horniest Member
Psy predicts: ShlupQuack
Also likely to do well: Fuzakeru and Joel
Watch out for: cl_out

Psy predicts: theundeadhero
Also likely to do well: ALL OF THEM! Seriously, all of them are a threat.

31) Most Missed Member
Psy predicts: Baloki
Also likely to do well: Dr Unne and ff babe
Watch out for: Citizen Bleys

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Psy predicts: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Also likely to do well: Big D, TheAbominatrix.
Watch out for: Sephiroth1999AD

33) Most Helpful Techy
Psy predicts: cl_out
Watch out for: Yamaneko

34) Most Helpful Member
Also likely to do well: Leeza and The Captain

35) Cutest Couple
Psy predicts: rubah & KB
Also likely to do well: Lindy & Xander, Apollo & Raven Nox
Watch out for: Fuzakeru & ShiggityLuffLuff

Most Likely To…

Psy predicts: The Captain
Also likely to do well: TheAbominatrix
Watch out for: crashie

37) Get Banned
Psy predicts: DMKA
Also likely to do well: Loony BoB and Psychotic
Watch out for: MecaKane

38) Be God
Psy predicts: Cid
Also likely to do well: Kishi and Jebus

39) Be Satan
Psy predicts: louby_4eva
Also likely to do well: Bert (I predicted you for not winning Bert 'cause Proto said you would, otherwise I just might have done :p)
Watch out for: 'Kishi.

Psy predicts: ShlupQuack
Also likely to do well: Loony BoB and Award Guy
Watch out for: Raistlin

Also likely to do well: Faris and Jebus
Watch out for: Ultima Shadow

Psy predicts: Joel
Watch out for: Del Murder (Because he's called Del Murder!) and Liono, from Thundercats (Best name ever)

Psy predicts: Agent Proto
Also likely to do well: crash
Watch out for: Ultima Shadow

Psy predicts: Mziziikkzzku
Also likely to do well: Misfit
Watch out for: lionx

45) Get hit by a bus
Psy predicts: Joel
Also likely to do well: Walker Texas Ranger and Psychotic
Watch out for: Raven Nox

46) Be driving the bus
Psy predicts: Psychotic
Also likely to do well: Loony BoB and Jebus
Watch out for: Wyllius

Psy predicts: Walker Texas Ranger
Also likely to do well: Chris and Joel
Watch out for: Little Miss Awesome

48) Be Fighter
Psy predicts: Fighter
Also likely to do well: Tastey Pies and Joel

49) Be Black Mage
Psy predicts: Black Mage
Also likely to do well: Doomsday and Iri Valentine
Watch out for: Behold the Void

50) Get Together
Psy predicts: Monkey & Psychotic (I HATE EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF YOU)
Also likely to do well: Raistlin and ShlupQuack
Watch out for: Snizz & KB!

louby_4eva
06-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Ok, I guess I'll predict as well then, I'll probably be well off, but here goes.......

Best member - Ok so it's harder than I thought to predict stuff, but um.....Resha, because that's who I voted for :)
Best male - Apollo
Best female - Monkey or maybe Iri, everyone appears to love her
Best Admin - Looney BoB
Best Cid's knight - Leeza
Best site staff - theundeadhero or Samuraid
Best Recognized Member / Former Staff - ShlupQuack
Best veteran - The Captain
Best regular - Iri
Best newbie - Caspian although Yuna_elena should win
Nicest member - Xander
Evilest member - Meat Puppet
Sexiest male - Psychotic (didn't he win something for hotness a while ago)
Sexiest female - Iri
Cutest male - Seeby See
Cutest female - Xander
Best custom rank - Old Manus
Best avatar - No idea at all
Best Sig - Del Murder
Best artist - not seen anyones art work
Best graphic designer - not seen anyones graphic stuff
Best writer - not read anyones writing
Best poet - not read anyones poetry
Best poster - The Captain
Best Spammer - Psychotic
Best chatter - I don't go on chat, so no idea
Funniest member - Psychotic
Weirdest member - Meat Puppet
Horniest member - Don't know, wow I'm good at predicting stuff (sarcasm by the way)
Most underrated member - hmmmmm
Most missed - Baloki
Most helpful gamer/techy - Don't know
Most helpful member - The Captain
Cutest couple - rubah & Walker Texas Ranger
MLT
Become a Cid's knight - Meat Puppet
Get banned - Looney BoB
Be God - Satans_apostle
Be Satan - Bert
Be Cid's illegitimate child - Award Guy
Wina ciddie for the very first time - Iri
Murder someone for the ciddie they wanted - KuRt
Modwhore - Crash26821
playing FFXI - :confused:
get together - Psy and Monkey

I know I didn't predict stuff for all of them but I really couldn't think of who might win.

Smile and Be happy :love:

Quina
06-05-2005, 05:59 PM
I will make some predictions if the voting doesn't end by the time I remember.

Loony BoB
06-05-2005, 06:05 PM
*removes Iri from his predictors list for now*

I'd like to emphasise that unless you specify a name for every award, AG won't be including your predictions in the Ciddies revelations thread. Predictors so far (although I've not checked Mercen-X onwards)...

Agent Proto
ShlupQuack
-N-
Monkey
Mercen-X
theundeadhero
Old Manus
Psychotic

EDIT: Had to remove Mercen-X as well, as he has 2/3 predictions for some. Pick a name! Take a gamble, guys!

-N-
06-05-2005, 06:19 PM
*Cries and hides in corner*
You oldbies are ruining it for me! And here I had my hopes up. :skull2: Know your place, young'un! :p

Of the 11 Ciddies I'm nominated for, one person has predicted that I may or may not when one. And, based on your description, Neel, I don't know if I should be happy about that one or not. *kick*

I guess, if anything, the Ciddies are a good way to be sure your time has passed. *tango*
Ow. ;_; I thought you might be a little miffed at it, but I didn't feel like changing it just to make you happy. And I didn't mean to make you feel unhappy about it either, actually. :)

In all seriousness, it's really amusing how so few people have predicted some winners, even with their 'opposition', 'also likely' and 'dark horses' included. Some of them are dead on by all people, some are dead on by one or two, but just briefly browsing over, there are some that nobody have predicted that are actually leading or tied for the lead.

So yeah - anyone who is thinking these predictions (even with confidence percentages :D) are accurate, they're wrong. :) But it will be interesting to see who predicts most accurately. I encourage people to make specific picks instead of saying "this along with this" as AG can't put that down when he does the Ciddies Revelations Thread. One pick! Or you don't get included in the predictions when AG reveals the awards!Hey, way to pick on me after I submitted my votes, you dingus. :mad2: Besides, only fools make a living of predicting the future (market analysts, for example), so I won't be disappointed if I turn out to be wrong. I'm rooting for all the underdogs to win anyways. Either way, I'm having fun. :)

Gee Raistlin, maybe you should form a committee. Because, you know, people listen to you and stuff.It was a joke, Neel. YOU REMOVED THE SMILIE I HAD TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A DOUCHEBAG ;_;

ADHD stands for Attention Deficit Hyper... you're already not listening, aren't you. :rolleyes2

Psychotic
06-05-2005, 06:21 PM
I like Leeza's idea to keep this thing private before voting ends. Yes, it quite obviously can and probably does influence voting. It was my idea Raist you n00b. Raist is such a n00b. RAISTLIN FOR BEST NEWBIE DECEMBER '05!

And now I'm going to have to run away before he brutally murders me. :)

Resha
06-05-2005, 06:57 PM
ADHD stands for Attention Deficit Hyper... you're already not listening, aren't you. :rolleyes2

:( I AM. KEEP GOING. I'm so misunderstood....*runs off to slit wrists while listening to some angsty teen song in the background*...

Rye
06-05-2005, 06:58 PM

:( I AM. KEEP GOING. I'm so misunderstood....*runs off to slit wrists while listening to some angsty teen song in the background*...

IN THE END IT DOESN'T REEEEALLY MAAAAATTER~

Resha
06-05-2005, 07:04 PM
IN THE END IT DOESN'T REEEEALLY MAAAAATTER~

It does to me! :( I'll be dead in the end. If I die, Rye, I bequeath all my PMs and usernotes and everything else to you. *Runs off to die*

Rye
06-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Haha! I shall inherit the Resha fortune!

-N-
06-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Reading Resha's PMs and usernotes is like a bad acid trip.
Do you really want to be on a bad acid trip your entire life?

Rye
06-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Reading Resha's PMs and usernotes is like a bad acid trip.
Do you really want to be on a bad acid trip your entire life?

Who says I'm gonna keep them? *cough*eBay*cough*

>_>

Jojee
06-05-2005, 07:46 PM
I'll buy them for two monkeys :monkey:

Resha
06-05-2005, 07:47 PM
;___________________; No one will buy. I mean, ew, I like...got two PMs from NEEL. :( My Inbox is like...sullied forever.

Oh, now I'm hurt. I'm REALLY gonna go kill myself NOW. :weep:

Edit: Oh Jowjow :love: Even though Neel and Psy PMed me?! :<3:

Old Manus
06-05-2005, 07:48 PM
I'd actually pay people to get rid of them.

Psychotic
06-05-2005, 07:49 PM
I'd actually pay people to get rid of Old Manus.

...OK I wouldn't. :love:

Old Manus
06-05-2005, 07:51 PM
I was wondering who the dark guy who kept watching me in my sleep was.

Rye
06-05-2005, 07:53 PM
That's Unne. That's why he quit EoFF silly, he's busy watching YOU.

Jojee
06-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Oh Reesh, Neel brings its value up and Psy brings it down, so it's still two monkeys ;) PM me all your PMs!

-N-
06-05-2005, 08:05 PM
I'm a commodity, baby! :D

Resha
06-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Oh Reesh, Neel brings its value up and Psy brings it down, so it's still two monkeys ;) PM me all your PMs!

Neel, haha. :tongue: Not really. So that's two from Neel, and 500+ from Psy. You take 'em, Jowjow! ^_^ xD

-N-
06-05-2005, 08:17 PM
;_;

Queen Award, First of Her Name
06-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Don't worry Neel, you rock my world.

Interesting. :) But yeah, I'd like to repeat BoB's comments, but he's already said them so uh. Just read them again and pretend I posted them.

eestlinc
06-05-2005, 09:57 PM
1) Best Member
Psychotic - he finally comes out on top

2) Best Male
Del Murder - not the best member, but the best at being male!

3) Best Female
ShlupQuack - the best woman for the job

4) Best Administrator
Loony BoB - popular and a good admin too

5) Best Cid's Knight
RSL - if there is any justice

6) Best Site Staff
Samuraid - just the best

Monkey - much more known as former staff than as staff

8) Best Veteran
Psychotic - lock of the ciddies

9) Best Regular
Quina - I have a feeling about this

10) Best Newbie
Lenna - seems like the best possibility

11) Nicest Member
Leeza - keep the streak

12) Evilest Member
Kawaii Ryűkishi - not evil but that doesn't matter

13) Sexiest Male
Bert - time is on his side

14) Sexiest Female
Iri Valentine - she seems made for this ciddie

15) Cutest Male
Loony BoB - chocobos are so cute

16) Cutest Female
Chaos - perhaps

17) Best Custom Rank
Old Manus - anagrams are great

18) Best Avatar
Yamaneko - God is on his side

19) Best Signature
Del Murder - stick with what works

20) Best Artist
Xander - I have no idea

Xander - I think so

22) Best Writer
Strider - not as underappreciated as he thinks

23) Best Poet
Jack - I have a feeling on this one too

24) Best Poster
The Captain - never a bad post, it seems

25) Best Spammer
Calliope - she won't win but she should

26) Best Chatter
fire_of_avalon - yep

27) Funniest Member
Not At All Reno - finally recognized last time, does even better this time

28) Weirdest Member
Chris - freaking weird

29) Horniest Member
ShlupQuack - there is no other possibility

Hsu - does he stand out?

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki - strong favorite among powerful voting blocs

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Squall of SeeD - very respected gamer type

33) Most Helpful Techy
Samuraid - corners the market among people who need tech help

34) Most Helpful Member
cl_out - you can't spell helpful without cl_out

35) Cutest Couple
Lindy & Xander - don't you just want to hug them?

Most Likely To…

Psychotic - wouldn't that be something?

37) Get Banned
Francis Begbie - pretty much

38) Be God
Cid - does Cid call his wife Shera?

39) Be Satan
Bert - now back to evil

Joel - illegitimate

Bert - absolutely

Joel - wasn't this ciddie made for him?

Agent Proto - how ironic

Mikztsu - just the truth

45) Get hit by a bus
Joel - apparently many wish Joel would be hit by a bus

46) Be driving the bus
nik0tine - they call him the busdriver cuz he's taking you to school

Chris - turns out the theme song is by Grace Jones

48) Be Fighter
Fighter - "we don't want a category with one obvious answer"

49) Be Black Mage
Black Mage - Vivi_ffix wasn't an option

50) Get Together
Monkey & Psychotic - it just seems right

Strider
06-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who said I thought I was underappreciated? :)

eestlinc
06-05-2005, 11:10 PM
Leeza :)

Caspian
06-05-2005, 11:16 PM
People keep predicting Lenna and I have no idea who that is.

Loony BoB
06-05-2005, 11:17 PM
People keep predicting Lenna and I have no idea who that is.
Check the ChatStats and you'll get a good idea where you can find her. ;) She's more of a chat-goer than a forums-goer.

Caspian
06-05-2005, 11:27 PM
I can't use chat though. Discrimination! Shenanigans!

Shoeberto
06-05-2005, 11:32 PM
33) Most Helpful Techy

If he doesn't win this one then I declare that there is no justice in the world.

Loony BoB
06-05-2005, 11:41 PM
33) Most Helpful Techy

If he doesn't win this one then I declare that there is no justice in the world.
I remember the Most Productive award that I just stopped putting up because people kept giving it to me when other people deserved it. Spatvark in particular.

Lenna
06-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Me = Lenna :D formerly known as xlxRenoxlx :D. Lol I don't really post much in all the other forums like I did any more, mostly just all the Quote's / Riddles threads. Cus I'm such a Logical Person *grins* :D Plus I'm married to Resha, and other people ;o. *Hangs head in shame* although Resha's my number one priority! :D. *Thinks long and hard about who she'll predict wins then posts up later :D*..

Samuraid
06-06-2005, 12:07 AM
It's good, but mine will be better than all of them combined. I am that confident in my own greatness. They should make a Ciddie for that too.

In other words, the "Most Likely to be The Great Yamaneko" ciddie. :p

Takara
06-06-2005, 12:31 AM
According to these predictions, I'm not going to do well these Ciddies either. :D Go me! At least, I got to annoy people with animated gifs of Dancing BushHags.

And for the records, Iri, I'm quite female, thank you very much. ;)

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Sorry. :skull2: I didn't mean it.
Bush hags are so androgynous.

fire_of_avalon
06-06-2005, 12:34 AM
Zombie love slaves!

That, thus far, is the best thing to come out of this entire Ciddies mess.

Lenna
06-06-2005, 12:46 AM
omg I love the dancing Bush Hags rofl :D they're soooo cool :D

Yamaneko
06-06-2005, 02:00 AM
1) Best Member
<i>This will really be a battle between Del Murder, Loony BoB, and Psychotic. Even thinking that anyone else would win this just boggles the mind. The big three in terms of popularity. Each one brings something different to the table. In the end, though, like any good dictator, Psychotic will place enough fear into his people to make them vote for him, in a seemingly democratic process.</i>

Winner: Psychotic

2) Best Male
<i>Similar to Best Member, but I'm going to give the voters some credit and say that they won't vote Psychotic for this one also. In his place, The Captain will battle it out with Del Murder and Loony BoB. Loony BoB has been under the radar as of late, allowing other people to take the spotlight. One of these people is Del Murder, and he has already proven before that he's popular enough to win a lot of Ciddies.</i>

Winner: Del Murder

3) Best Female
<i>This one will be fought long and hard between Iri Valentine, ShlupQuack, and Monkey. If I know anything about awards show, and I don't, we don't often see new blood winning best actress. This assumption (which is false) will keep Iri Valentine out of the running. She put up a good fight, but ShlupQuack's, "I'll kick your ass if you don't vote for me", antics, and Monkey's bizarre relationship with Psychotic will win over the voting public. It will be decided on who has the better name. I've never been too fond of ShlupQuacks (they give me gas), so I'm going to have to go with the flea-infested, yet lovable Monkey.</i>

Winner: Monkey

4) Best Administrator
<i>Loony BoB will win this one for being the most recognizable name in the admin's list. Who's Daryl?</i>

Winner: Loony BoB

5) Best Cid's Knight
<i>Leeza will once again claim the title of Best Cid's Knight because she is older and wiser than the rest of us. eestlinc will be a contender because he is almost as old. Kawaii Ryűkishi will surely make it tough on them both since he is a robot, or something. Give me a break, I still have 45 more of these to do.</i>

Winner: Leeza

6) Best Site Staff
<i>This one's also easy. It will either be Flying Mullet or Samuraid. New voters, or voters who have kept track of the Site Staff forums will likely vote for Samuraid. Those voters who have been around longer, before Samuraid acquired 49% of EoFF, will vote for that guy in that picture where he's on the beach.</i>

Winner: Samuraid (because I've been told to say it)

<i>Agent Proto or Monkey will win this one. No one on staff will vote for Agent Proto because we're pissed at him for making those Feedback threads. And newer members, especially the female population will vote for Monkey.</i>

8) Best Veteran
<i>Psychotic can't win this and Best Member, can he? No, he can't. That's why The Captain or Meat Puppet will win this one. The winner will be decided on who has the superior posting style. The Captain's, helpful, often ridiculously nice, posts vs. Meat Puppet's fusion of HOOTERS and Psychotic's weird posts.</i>

Winner: The Captain (he has a little bit of Dr Unne's humor, which is a plus)

9) Best Regular
<i>No contest, Iri Valentine. Who are these people? Well, maybe that crash or Quina guy/chick could possibly be competition, but I've stopped believing in miracles since 1980.</i>

Winner: Iri Valentine

10) Best Newbie
<i>No seriously, who are these people?</i>

Winner: Lenna (it's like Leeza, so she has to win)

11) Nicest Member
<i>Compared to The Captain and Leeza, the rest of the nominees are Lucifer's child. The Captain will win because Leeza has been mean to me lately. Also because she's Canadian.</i>

Winner: The Captain

12) Evilest Member
<i>Kawaii Ryűkishi, I don't know why. He's quite charming in Staff. Lindy could possibly put a dent in Kawaii Ryűkishi's plans for MB domination. After all, he hates Firefox, and if that's not evil, I'll start using IE again.</i>

Winner: Kawaii Ryűkishi (...)

13) Sexiest Male
<i>I'd like to say Sexy McAwesome, but I think he's been gone too long to be much of a threat. The final battle will be Psychotic vs. Loony BoB, and it will be determined by who's posted more pictures of themselves on the forums. Loony BoB will win. Did you see the twinkle in his eye?</i>

14) Sexiest Female
<i>Iri Valentine. She's the new hot number. We're tired of the heroine look, we want something youthful. She's the new PSP. She might have a dead pixel here and there, but the next best thing to her is something you touch to make a plumber and his buddy giggle with delight.</i>

15) Cutest Male
<i>Oh, come on, who are you kidding? These next two awards are the same as the previous two. You can call it new and improved, but I'm still not losing any weight.</i>

Winner: DMKA (because people won't feel clean voting for Loony BoB again)

16) Cutest Female
<i>The gods are on Iri Valentine's side. That's not to say the God of the Fly Swatter, or the God of the Pants are not on Chaos' or Monkey's side, but man, I've just got a good feeling down there that Iri Valentine will win this one.</i>

17) Best Custom Rank
<i>Thanks a lot jerkoffs. Maybe if I ask an admin to color my title I'll get nominated too, hmm? Die, all of you.</i>

18) Best Avatar
<i>Most people don't know who Sonny is. They probably think it's another picture of Ben Stiller.</i>

Winner: Yamaneko (The God of Animated GIFs is on my side)

19) Best Signature
<i>I don't have signatures enabled (I leave sig editing to Leeza), but Del Murder promised me the number two spot for voting him on this one, after he takes out the Spam Queen.</i>

I'll do the other twenty-one once I finish my math homework, which consequently, didn't get started.

Psychotic
06-06-2005, 02:06 AM
I never ever thought I'd say that I'd find Yams funny, but I found that funny.

That doesn't look like correct grammar. Oh well, the Grammar Gestapo can correct it for me, the little darlings.

Del Murder
06-06-2005, 02:33 AM
Yams is the funniest person at this message board, but his still doesn't beat Shlup's. That's right. I went there.

Yamaneko
06-06-2005, 02:37 AM
I guess my second part will have to contain more vague assaults on your e-integrity then.

Nod
06-06-2005, 02:38 AM
Went where? The hidden room of funny comments?

Oh yeah, thats right, i went there too!

Shlup
06-06-2005, 02:46 AM
Iri is the PSP of EoFF. xD That was a good one.

Ow. ;_; I thought you might be a little miffed at it, but I didn't feel like changing it just to make you happy. And I didn't mean to make you feel unhappy about it either, actually. :)
No worries; it was funny. :D

Del Murder
06-06-2005, 02:53 AM
I guess my second part will have to contain more vague assaults on your e-integrity then.
Or Raistlin's.

Shlup
06-06-2005, 03:02 AM
Glad you guys have caught on to what's really important here.

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 03:15 AM
What's a PSP?

Oh... lol. *Feels stupid* Thanks, Yams. :skull3:

Shlup
06-06-2005, 03:47 AM
PSP = PlayStation Portable

fire_of_avalon
06-06-2005, 04:03 AM
Portable* ;)

Daryl
06-06-2005, 04:26 AM
Nothin' like the Ciddies to remind me of how well-known I am around this place. :love:

Pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain.

Jojee
06-06-2005, 04:28 AM
I love you wifey :love: You just... don't post enough ;_;

RSL
06-06-2005, 04:36 AM
Okay I'm not very witty or funny but here's my predictions!!!!!!! Note that these aren't necessarily who I voted for or who I want to win.

<b>1) Best Member</b>
Loony BoB

<i>Assuming that people vote for the actual best member, then this should be a landslide. </i>

<b>2) Best Male</b>
Psychotic

<i>Because Psychotic is a pretty cool guy.</i>

<b>3) Best Female</b>
Monkey

<i>Monkey is great.</i>

<b>4) Best Administrator</b>
Loony BoB

<i>The best member is also the best administrator.</i>

<b>5) Best Cid's Knight</b>
Leeza

<i>She does a lot more than I do, that's for sure.</i>

<b>6) Best Site Staff</b>
Samuraid

<i>I don't know jack about site staff but everyone says that Samuraid is great so I assume that everyone is voting for him.</i>

<b>7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff</b>
Monkey

<i>Monkey was the best.</i>

<b>8) Best Veteran</b>
The Captain

<i>The Captain won a lot of awards last time so I guess I better start predicting him for some.</i>

<b>9) Best Regular</b>
Iri Valentine

<i>Iri is likely to win a few awards as well. She has become very popular in such a short period of time.</i>

<b>10) Best Newbie</b>
Caspian
<i>Caspian doesn't seem like a newbie to me. This is a good thing.</i>

<b>11) Nicest Member</b>
Leeza

<i>My personal pick here would be Faris, she's so nice! But Leeza is likely to win here.</i>

<b>12) Evilest Member</b>
Lindy

<i>Seems like a shoe in.</i>

<b>13) Sexiest Male</b>
Psychotic

<i>I really don't know. This is hard to predict. I won last time and that just doesn't make sense.</i>

<b>14) Sexiest Female</b>
Monkey

<i>She's legal now! </i>

<b>15) Cutest Male</b>
Loony BoB

<i>He's just so darned cute.</i>

<b>16) Cutest Female</b>
Iri Valentine

<i>Many are infatuated with Iri. I think this one is hers to lose.</i>

<b>17) Best Custom Rank</b>
Old Manus

<i>Mold Anus lol</i>

<b>18) Best Avatar</b>
Del Murder

<i>Yeah, I can't remember anyone's avatar.</i>

<b>19) Best Signature</b>
Award Guy

<i>Because it always happens</i>

<b>20) Best Artist</b>
Xander

<i>I don't know anyone's art so this is just a guess.</i>

<b>21) Best Graphic Designer</b>
Starry Relm

<i>Name picked at random.</i>

<b>22) Best Writer</b>
Strider

<i>Never read anyone's work but I think he's the favorite? Not sure.</i>

<b>23) Best Poet</b>
eestlinc

<i>Someone told me that he is a good poet.</i>

<b>24) Best Poster</b>
The Captain

<i>Never a wasted post by this guy.</i>

<b>25) Best Spammer</b>
Meat Puppet

<i>He is the best.</i>

<b>26) Best Chatter</b>
fire_of_avalon

<i>Fun to talk to.</i>

<b>27) Funniest Member</b>
Not At All Reno

<i>Makes me laugh all the time.</i>

<b>28) Weirdest Member</b>
Chris

<i>Pretty weird right there.</i>

<b>29) Horniest Member</b>
Monkey

<i>I won't say how I know this...</i>

<b>30) Most Underrated Member</b>
-N-

<i>Hopefully he will be rated higher after this!</i>

<b>31) Most Missed Member</b>
Baloki

<i>Seems that people liked the guy.</i>

<b>32) Most Helpful Gamer</b>
Kawaii Ryűkishi

<i>What a guy.</i>

<b>33) Most Helpful Techy</b>
cl_out

<i>I guess.</i>

<b>34) Most Helpful Member</b>
Loony BoB

<i>He always helps me when I'm in need!</i>

<b>35) Cutest Couple</b>

<i>Two cute people make one really cute couple.</i>

Most Likely To…

<b>36) Become a Cid's Knight</b>
The Captain

<i>This one is hard because I doubt any of them would. But this is who I think people will vote for.</i>

<b>37) Get Banned</b>
Francis Begbie

<i>I suppose.</i>

<b>38) Be God</b>
Kawaii Ryűkishi

<i>Kishi turning out to be God would be no suprise to me at all.</i>

<b>39) Be Satan</b>
louby_4eva

<i>I really think that people love the absurdity of louby being nominated for this and she just might squeak this one out!</i>

<b>40) Be Cid's Illegitimate Child</b>
Raistlin

<i>Seems so obvious!</i>

<b>41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time</b>
Iri Valentine

<i>While I hope Faris wins something, I have a feeling this one goes to Iri.</i>

<b>42) Murder someone for winning the Ciddie they wanted</b>
Joel

<i>I even know what ciddie he'll murder someone for losing, horniest member! He wants that one so bad it seems.</i>

<b>43) Be a modwhore and get torn apart by an angry mob of pictchfork-wielding members for being a damned filthy modwhore because nobody likes a modwhore</b>
Agent Proto

<i>I can't believe that there are even any other nominations for this one.</i>

<b>44) Spend the rest of their life playing FFXI</b>
Citizen Bleys

<i>He's the only guy on the list that I even knew played this game.</i>

<b>45) Get hit by a bus</b>
Joel

<i>If only the world were perfect...</i>

<b>46) Be driving the bus</b>
Psychotic

<i>Seems to fit. </i>

<b>47) Spend hours searching for the lyrics to The Cosby Show Theme Song</b>
Walker Texas Ranger

<i>He's weird like that.</i>

<b>48) Be Fighter</b>
Joel

<i>If people vote Fighter I'll kill them.</i>

<b>49) Be Black Mage</b>
MecaKane

<i>If people vote Black Mage I will kill them.</i>

<b>50) Get Together</b>
Monkey & Psychotic

<i>Seems like destiny, really.</i>

Psychotic
06-06-2005, 04:41 AM
Nothin' like the Ciddies to remind me of how well-known I am around this place. :love: I voted you for best admin!

Nod
06-06-2005, 04:43 AM
Portable* ;)

LMAO. :D

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 04:48 AM
I am your Personal PSP. :skull3:
It might have been an insult, but I like it.

Jojee
06-06-2005, 04:52 AM
Arsel is so sweet ;)

Yeah Shlup, start SPELLING.

lol Iri, have you ever seen the FF6 ending parody with all the consoles, and the PSP was evil Kefka? ;)

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 04:54 AM
Lol. I'm Kefka.
No, I haven't seen it :love:

black orb
06-06-2005, 04:54 AM
I might kill if I don't get this one, but black orb will beat me by far. Although I'm gonna take theis oppurtunity to rub it in his talented little face that three people have my characters as avvies and sigs so HAHHH. *cries* Though, he's going to win.
>>> I wouldn´t worry about that if i were you, I have been nominated for this category countless times and I always get my ass kicked.

Wach out for Unne, that man will haunt this category till the end of time.. :D

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 04:55 AM
>>> I wouldn´t worry about that if i were you, I have been nominated for this category countless times and I always get my ass kicked.

Wach out for Unne, that man will haunt this category till the end of time.. :D
Lol, I like you really. I was just being annoying.
Unne is dead. MUAHAHA.

Sepho
06-06-2005, 04:58 AM
I changed my mind. I spent well over an hour writing out predictions and I only got 20 done. 'Besides, I'm still too tired out from the elections to be witty or funny.

-N-
06-06-2005, 05:24 AM
Nothin' like the Ciddies to remind me of how well-known I am around this place. :love:

Pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain.
It's because you don't come to chat anymore, like 2001. ;_;

Shlup
06-06-2005, 05:34 AM
I'm teh best spellar.

Daryl posts most around this time of year, to say how much she doesn't post. *kick*

RSL's predictions are sux. How much did Jojo pay you?

P.S. I predicted a lot of people I didn't vote for.

Del Murder
06-06-2005, 05:35 AM
I would do predictions, but they would all be right and it would take the fun out of it to reveal the winners so soon.

Yamaneko
06-06-2005, 05:37 AM
So, you're not predicting yourself for Best Sig then?

-N-
06-06-2005, 05:39 AM
P.S. I predicted a lot of people I didn't vote for.Indeed. Maybe I'll be all wrong. That would rock, because all the underdogs would win. :D

Psychotic
06-06-2005, 05:42 AM
]Indeed. Maybe I'll be all wrong. That would rock, because all the underdogs would win. :DLosing in the predictions never rocks. Just ask Proto! :)

RSL
06-06-2005, 05:43 AM
Um... Jojo didn't pay my anything... yeah...

Shlup
06-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Um... Jojo didn't pay my anything... yeah...
Sexual favors count as a form of payment.

Yamaneko
06-06-2005, 05:46 AM
Does the person who has the most accurate predicitions win anything?

Shlup
06-06-2005, 05:49 AM
They win the "Get a Life Award."

Yamaneko
06-06-2005, 05:50 AM
Great, I need one.

Loony BoB
06-06-2005, 09:50 AM
They win the satisfaction of knowing they were the best at what they did. And the opportunity to make fun of all those other suckers who totally bombed out. Gloating, bragging, all that kind of stuff.

I'd also like to say that the last couple of pages of posts in this thread are brilliant.

Lenna
06-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Ok I've thought long and hard about this, and these are the people I think will win (When I say creepy crawler I mean someone who could sneakily creep up in votes and get it :P):

1) Best Member
Most Likely: Iri Valentine (Very popular amongst the people.)
Competition : Monkey
Creepy Crawler: Resha

2) Best Male
Most Likely: Psychotic (Cause like everyone loves him ;o ..) :P
Competition: Denmark
Creepy Crawler: RSL

3) Best Female
Most Likely: Iri Valentine (Too popular for her own good rofl ;P)
Competition: fire_of_avalon
Creepy Crawler: Monkey

4) Best Administrator
Most Likely: cl_out (Cause he's Teh Man! <3)
Competition: Loony BoB
Creepy Crawler: Roogle

5) Best Cid's Knight
Most Likely: fire_of_avalon (Cause she's Foa? :P)
Competition: RSL
Creepy Crawler: Xander

6) Best Site Staff
Most Likely: Samuraid (He is very very very popular as far as I've seen)
Competition: theundeadhero (Carrots is explosive. He could really come out through this with a big bang :P, But I luff him :D <33)
Creepy Crawler: Flying Mullet

Most Likely: Monkey (A very likely choice amongst others :)
Competition: ShlupQuack
Creepy Crawler: TheAbominatrix

8) Best Veteran
Most Likely: The Captain (He's the Captain y'know) ;)
Creepy Crawler: -N-

9) Best Regular
Most Likely: Iri Valentine (Cause it's Iri ;))
Competition: Faris
Creepy Crawler: rubah

10) Best Newbie
Most Likely: Caspian (Don't really know him but he seems great :)
Competition: SNOOZER
Creepy Crawler: yuna_elena (she deserves this <3)

11) Nicest Member
Most Likely: Resha (zomg she's like Teh Friendliest person you could EVER MEET ;o If you went in chat you'd see ;) <3 Resh)
Creepy Crawler: The Captain

12) Evilest Member
Most Likely: Kawaii Ryűkishi (Fear...the evil.....Fear.. Kawaii Ryűkishi)
Competition: Meat Puppet
Creepy Crawler: theundeadhero

13) Sexiest Male
Most Likely: Nod (He is... the sexiest guy ever!! ;o *swoons*)
Creepy Crawler: Loony BoB (I can debate ;P)

14) Sexiest Female
Most Likely: Iri Valentine (She knows this)

15) Cutest Male
Most Likely: Loony BoB (We all love him... don't we? o_O)
Competition: Necronopticous
Creepy Crawler: Psychotic (The creepiest out of the lot rofl)

16) Cutest Female
Most Likely: Faris (She is like Soooooo adorable omg <3333 And Sweet)
Competition: Iri Valentine
Creepy Crawler: Shorty

17) Best Custom Rank
Most Likely: Old Manus (Scary Man.. scary rofl :P very popular I think?)
Competition: Psychotic
Creepy Crawler: Levian

18) Best Avatar
Most Likely: Loony BoB (I mean come on!! It's The Chocobo!!! ;o Cutest thing ever. And it looks like BoB *legs it*)

19) Best Signature
Most Likely: Award Guy (He's ... The guy who counts votes.. in BoB's bed. and he steals your sisters ;o)
Competition: Rye

20) Best Artist
Most Likely: *angel tears* (She is one of the best artists I have seen and I think most people would vote for her.)
Competition: Agent Proto
Creepy Crawler: Iri Valentine

Most Likely: Starry Relm (Made loadsa sigs for loadsa people. Always brilliant ones too)
Competition: Rye
Creepy Crawler: Kamiko

22) Best Writer
Most Likely: -N- (His work is absolutely great. Keep up the good work Neel :P)
Creepy Crawler: Rye

23) Best Poet
Most Likely: eestlinc (His poems are superb. A very talented Poet)
Creepy Crawler: nik0tine

24) Best Poster

Most Likely: Psychotic (Psy... is Psy?... The man is a genius and very popular)
Competition: Squall of SeeD

25) Best Spammer
Most Likely: Meat Puppet (Spammer!!!! haha <3 MP. People love him too much :P)
Competition: Monkey
Creepy Crawler: Psychotic

26) Best Chatter
Most Likely: Resha (She's always beating me in stats ;_; she's ALWAYS there too :P)
Creepy Crawler: Faris

27) Funniest Member
Most Likely: Psychotic (Creepy... But still funny :P)
Creepy Crawler: Necronopticous (<3333 had to say that :P)

28) Weirdest Member
Most Likely: Meat Puppet (Yup Definitely)
Competition: Psychotic
Creepy Crawler: Quina

29) Horniest Member
Most Likely: Joel (I know too much... ;_; really. TOO MUCH *cries*)
Creepy Crawler: Squally Leonharty (<33333)

Most Likely: -N- (Neel... Is underated..)
Creepy Crawler: theundeadhero

31) Most Missed Member
Most Likely: Baloki (I had to. I REALLY HAD TO! cus it's pure obvious Bloki. We all miss you ;_;)
Competition: ff babe
Creepy Crawler: PeTeRL90

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Most Likely: Squall of SeeD (From what I've seen he knows the inside out of almost every game that I've asked or anyone else has asked about)
Competition: Joel
Creepy Crawler: Kawaii Ryűkishi

33) Most Helpful Techy
Most Likely: cl_out (He helps EVERYONE! Even me ;_; cus I'm so thick rofl)
Competition: Samuraid
Creepy Crawler: Yamaneko

34) Most Helpful Member
Most Likely: cl_out (again he helps everyone.)

35) Cutest Couple
Most Likely: rubah & Walker Texas Ranger (Awwww Sho Shweet : People in chat know why ;))
Competition: Loony BoB & Shorty
Creepy Crawler: Apollo & Raven Nox

Most Likely To…

Most Likely: Sepho (He's got the stuff for it)
Competition: Rusty
Creepy Crawler: Rye

37) Get Banned
Most Likely: Joel (An accident waiting to happen ;))
Creepy Crawler: Agent Proto

38) Be God
Most Likely: Jebus (The name says it all :P <3)
Competition: Loony BoB (if he ever becomes god please lock me away in a dungeon or something ;o I get enough pester from him about EoFF sims rofl let alone if he ruled my life :p)
Creepy Crawler: Cid

39) Be Satan
Most Likely: Citizen Bleys (I heard that welcome thing... it scared me to death rofl o_O)

Most Likely: Loony BoB (Well foa is BoB's daughter aparantly so it would only make sense :P)
Creepy Crawly: Psychotic

Most Likely: Iri Valentine (It's meant to be y'know?)
Creepy Crawler: -N-

Most Likely: Joel (I'm so glad I'm not in any of the categories he's in rofl)
Creepy Crawler: ShlupQuack

Most Likely: Agent Proto (I didn't really understand this one but Pr00t seems to be the obvious choice)
Competition: crash26821
Creepy Crawler: Joel

Most Likely: Citizen Bleys (From what I've heard anyway :P)
Competition: Mikztsu
Creepy Crawler: Misfit

45) Get hit by a bus
Most Likely: Joel (smiles sweetly while holding her arms behind her back thinking "please please please" rofl JK :P)

46) Be driving the bus
Most Likely: Jebus (haha it would be so funny.)
Creepy Crawler: Spiffing Cheese

Most Likely: Walker Texas Ranger (He sings alot in chat, I would NOT be surprised rofl)
Competition: Joel
Creepy Crawler: Little Miss Awesome

48) Be Fighter
Most Likely: Fighter (Obvious? or not :/)

49) Be Black Mage
Most Likely: Doomsday (Definitely :D)
Competition: Black Mage
Creepy Crawler: Roogle (Roogle.. I love you roflmfao <3)

50) Get Together
Most Likely: Monkey & Psychotic (Aww How Sweet. It was meant to be ;))
Competition: Psychotic & theundeadhero
Creepy Crawler: VampireCrono & WarZidane

These are just who I think will win the Ciddies, not all who I want to win or have voted for.

Good luck to you all anyway :)

Agent Proto
06-06-2005, 08:56 PM
rather interesting. :)

Loony BoB
06-07-2005, 01:19 AM
I seriously need a single name for each one if you want your predictions to be listed. Flip a coin if you wanna, I just need a name. You've got nothing to lose. :) But if you don't want in, that's cool too.

Ultima Shadow
06-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Maybe there will be many suprises in the final results if no one actually vote the same members as they predict. :cool:

Anyways... there's far too many possibilities for me to come up with any good predictions. :greenie:

Xander
06-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Haha, reading some of the stuff about me and Lindsey in this thread is kinda funny. Anyway he's not grouchy, he's sexy. ^_^

And whoever thinks I'll win any of these Ciddies just because people know me or something, I doubt it since I was nominated for pretty much all the same categories the past three Ciddies and all I've ever won is Cutest Couple with Lindy. And he likes to return that award anyway. =)

Lenna
06-07-2005, 04:51 PM
*pats Xander!* :D I think everyone has a good chance although somethings will have some expected things to it, there will be some rather surprising ones, I mean things are never as you expect are they? Regardless everyone has a good chance and everyone has done well to even get this far. So even if they win a ciddie or not, they have to remember that people nominated them for this ! :D which means they are very fond of :D ? And I think Someone is deffo going to have the closest predictions to how the actual votes turn out. ;D Good luck to you all though.

RedFoxIHavdaGunIlCU@0800
06-07-2005, 09:46 PM
most liklet to get banned :eek: me lol

The Anarchy Angel
06-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Most likely to get square eyes from posting.............anyone in this thread!

theundeadhero
06-08-2005, 03:39 AM
*BURNS...

bardock
Bert
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Lindy
Meat Puppet
Monkey
Resha
ShlupQuack

at the stake!*

BURN HECTICS!

Who's evil now? :joey:

Psychotic
06-08-2005, 03:46 AM
Who's evil now? :joey:Adolf Hitler?

Leeza
06-08-2005, 06:12 AM
*bans*

Me. :cat:

eestlinc
06-08-2005, 06:13 AM
Leeza is so much more evil than everyone else here it isn't even funny. She's so evil she makes herself seem nice.

Quina
06-08-2005, 06:40 AM
I am sorry but I did not follow the directions in this thread's title. Again I am sorry.

rubah
06-08-2005, 06:51 AM
Me either quina, but the only prediction I can make is:

#51, RSL FOR PRESIDENT

Caspian
06-08-2005, 06:58 AM
*BURNS...

bardock
Bert
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Lindy
Meat Puppet
Monkey
Resha
ShlupQuack

at the stake!*

BURN HECTICS!

I think you mean heretics, since "hectics" doesn't make sense there.

theundeadhero
06-08-2005, 02:43 PM
If I wasn't banned I would mention that I meant every word in BURN THE HECTICS!

Chris
06-08-2005, 02:45 PM
*Bans ban*

Old Manus
06-08-2005, 04:05 PM
*BURNS...

bardock
Bert
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Lindy
Meat Puppet
Monkey
Resha
ShlupQuack

at the stake!*

BURN HECTICS!

I think you mean heretics, since "hectics" doesn't make sense there.

I see you're not in on the joke. It's not 'hectics' anyway, it's HECTICS.

-N-
06-08-2005, 08:47 PM
These boards are so heretic lately. I can't keep up.

Old Manus
06-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Traitor

Mercen-X
06-09-2005, 06:59 AM
Here are my new and improved "Flip-a-coin" predictions. I did not literally flip a coin.

1) Best Member
Psychotic

2) Best Male
Del Murder

3) Best Female
ShlupQuack

4) Best Administrator
Loony BoB

5) Best Cid's Knight
Leeza

6) Best Site Staff
Samuraid

Monkey

8) Best Veteran
The Captain

9) Best Regular
Iri Valentine

10) Best Newbie
Lenna

11) Nicest Member
The Captain

12) Evilest Member
Kawaii Ryűkishi

13) Sexiest Male
Sexy McAwesome

14) Sexiest Female
Iri Valentine

15) Cutest Male
DMKA

16) Cutest Female
Iri Valentine

17) Best Custom Rank
Old Manus

18) Best Avatar
Yamaneko

19) Best Signature
Del Murder

20) Best Artist
black orb

~yunie~

22) Best Writer
Strider

23) Best Poet
Lenna

24) Best Poster
The Captain

25) Best Spammer
Meat Puppet

26) Best Chatter
fire_of_avalon

27) Funniest Member
Meat Puppet

28) Weirdest Member
Meat Puppet

29) Horniest Member
ShlupQuack

Hsu

31) Most Missed Member
Dr. Unne

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Squall of SeeD

33) Most Helpful Techy
Samuraid

34) Most Helpful Member
cl_out

35) Cutest Couple
-Apollo- & Raven Nox

Most Likely To . . .

Meat Puppet

37) Get Banned
Joel

38) Be God
Cid

39) Be Satan
Bert

fire_of_avalon

-N-

Joel

43) Be a modwhore and get torn apart by an angry mob of pictchfork-wielding members
Agent Proto

Bleys

45) Get hit by a bus
Joel

46) Be driving the bus
Psychotic

Chris

48) Be Fighter
Fighter

49) Be Black Mage
Black Mage

50) Get Together
Monkey & Psychotic

theundeadhero
06-09-2005, 08:30 AM
They might be new, but I won't consider them improved until I see my name on them.

Mercen-X
06-09-2005, 09:03 AM
I was going to add you a second ago. But now I won't. -_- :tongue:

These boards are so heretic lately. I can't keep up.
Hectic

Quina
06-11-2005, 05:06 AM
Sorry it took so long, I had to do a lot of studying for these picks.

1) Best Member
Super Christ
I'm not a Christian but why take the chance?

2) Best Male
Apollo
I'm not Greek but why take the chance?

3) Best Female
Rye
I think people will be hungry when voting and this will influence it.

4) Best Administrator
Cid
His penis is girthy.

5) Best Cid's Knight
RSL
It seems that there are not four posts that go by without seeing this name mentioned.

6) Best Site Staff
Cloud_Strider
This was a choice between Cloud Dragon and Strider and so I'll go with the combo.

Raistlin
He acts important.

8) Best Veteran
-N-
This guy posts a lot.

9) Best Regular
boris no no
I think more people think pink than we think.

10) Best Newbie
SNOOZER
Aren't we all?

11) Nicest Member
Resha
I don't know how to rate this one so I won't try.

12) Evilest Member
theundeadhero
Zombies are evil. They ate my neighbors.

13) Sexiest Male
Bert
Every one uses the cookie monster smile so there must be a lot of sesame st fans here.

14) Sexiest Female
ShlupQuack
I am tempted to go with my good friend Iri Valentine but I think she is under age in most countries that these members are from.

15) Cutest Male
Seeby See~
This person will get votes because the tilde is cute.

16) Cutest Female
Shorty
Most people think short people are cute. (i know that monkey is also short but her screen name is not)

17) Best Custom Rank
Spuuky
I don't remember her rank but it must be better than the other ones.

18) Best Avatar
Loony BoB
This is an easy choice because this is a FF site!

19) Best Signature
Psychotic
I must admit that I do not remember signatures so I went with this one since he is very popular.

20) Best Artist
Chaos
I am not much of an art fan so this is just a guess.

~yunie~
Again, the thinking here is that the tilde will generate more votes.

22) Best Writer
-N-
Another guess. There sure are a lot of awards!

23) Best Poet
Jack
Even without Jill, Jack will dominate this category.

24) Best Poster
Psychotic
It seems that every other post is his!

25) Best Spammer
Calliope
People keep hearing about quality over quantity so I think they will take this too literally and pick the person who posts the least.

26) Best Chatter
Resha
I don't use the chat room. (guess)

27) Funniest Member
Necronopticous
A lot of people have played FF IV.

28) Weirdest Member
Quina
NO CAN EAT.

29) Horniest Member
cl_out
Subliminal messages will decide the race here.

Maxico
I have never even heard of this person so they must be underrated!

31) Most Missed Member
ff babe
She gets mentioned more than the rest.

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Skyblade
I expect a high turnout from the FF Tactics forums.

33) Most Helpful Techy
Yamaneko
Does telling people to use a different web browser count as being helpful?

34) Most Helpful Member
Leeza
Leeza did me a favor once and I think she does this to others aswell.

35) Cutest Couple
I'm sorry, but if people don't vote a name like ShiggyLuffLuff here then I don't know what kind of world this has become.

Most Likely To...

Psychotic
I have decided to just pick this person from now on because he is most popular.

37) Get Banned
Psychotic
I would say something funny here but I don't feel like it.

38) Be God
Satans_apostle
People like irony because it makes them think they have a sense of humor.

39) Be Satan
Psychotic
Probably not going to win but I already made that statement above...

Psychotic
Man this guy was nominated a lot.

Jebus
I don't know I don't see the votes but he was nominated for best member so a good pick.

Del Murder
Hahaha Del Murder get it?

crash26821
This guy launched his own admin campaign!

UltimateSpamGrover
I figure this will be someone I have never seen post because they were too busy playing FFXI.

45) Get hit by a bus
Psychotic
I like it now because it makes the choices easy.

46) Be driving the bus
Psychotic
According to the award booth it was a short bus.

theundeadhero
Oh man I wish psychotic was up for this one. (i just guessed)

48) Be Fighter
Psychotic
(no comments)

49) Be Black Mage
Iri Valentine
Black mage is so obvious that I think people would rather see a chick in robes.

50) Get Together
There were two Psychotics in here so I picked the one where he was listed first.

Ok thanks for reading I hope I do well.

Yamaneko
06-11-2005, 05:35 AM
Wow, Quina, you must have done a lot of lurking for that kind of info.

Quina
06-11-2005, 05:36 AM
It will?

Agent Proto
06-11-2005, 05:37 AM
It will? What? O_o

Interesting choices, Quina.

The Captain
06-11-2005, 06:01 AM
I generally root for underdogs, but I'll try my best to give a balanced prediction.

1) Best Member
Big D
Del Murder
Iri Valentine
Jebus
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Resha
RSL
ShlupQuack
Super Christ
The Captain

A lot of new faces to this, the biggest award as well so some returning vets. I think BoB and Del will fight it out for this one as they placed 1st and 2nd respectfully last time around. There could be a great deal of competition however which could split some votes and perhaps tip the balance including our resident Pyscho who always comes on strong, Monkey who has enjoyed quite a return to prominence since the end of the year awards and of course, the stalwart RSL. Big Dave should also be considered a competitor since he certainly is among the best members here and Iri has made quite a name for herself in her brief stay thus far. In the end though, I think BoB, the heartbeat of these forums takes this prize.

2) Best Male
Apollo
Del Murder
Denmark
DMKA
Jebus
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
nik0tine
Psychotic
RSL
The Captain

Another interesting mix of old and new. Though for whatever reason, Best Male seems to be voted on different from Best Member, I think BoB has a legit shot here too. I also look for Meat to be a darkhorse as he has enjoyed a lot of positve feedback from various corners of the forums as well as those mentioned above who are nominated here. Yet, something inside of me feels like this could be an upset category, and I think it might be time for someone new to be crowned so how about the King of Denmark? Hamlet would be proud.

Winner: Denmark

3) Best Female
fire_of_avalon
Iri Valentine
Leeza
Monkey
Resha
Rusty
Rye
ShlupQuack
Shorty
Xander

Ah, this could be a close race indeed. All would make excellent winners in my opinion, so you really can't go wrong in selection. I look for FoA to get big results as well as Xander, Rye and Iri. Then of course, there is Shlup who must never be counted out. In the end though, I think Leeza takes this one as she has been a calming influence to so many people here and while some may not always argee with her decisions to close threads, the intent can never be questioned.

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Daryl
Loony BoB
Roogle

This could be a brawl, but BoB seems destined for this award as he seems to always have the pulse of the forum. Clout has had a strong season as well and could pose a threat. The other three have been active but not active enough in my opinion to be well known enough to a lot of the newer folks here, which I think is also a strong positive for BoB.

Winner: BoB

5) Best Cid's Knight
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
RSL
Xander
Yamaneko

Ah, the Knights. Though they might tell you otherwise, all do try their very best to make this place a bastion of integrity. Dave always seems to be a calming spirit in world and private affairs as well as Leeza. Del, Yams, Eest and Kawaii never miss a chance to flex some closing muscle or wit and FoA, RSL and Xander are solid through and through. In the end, this could come down to the ability of the mind versus the heart and humor bone. In a mild upset, I look for FoA to take this one.

Winner: FoA

6) Best Site Staff
bennator
Cloud_Strider
CloudDragon
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Heath
Samuraid
Spatvark
Strider
theundeadhero

All do great work here, and I think are vastly underappreciated for their work. Though I'm not savvy at all when it comes to technology or computers, they all have a knack for making this place what it is, from subtle tweaks to changing the entire layout of the forums. I think this is the year that Zombies get their reward, though all are deserving.

Winner: theundeadhero.

Agent Proto
Endless
Monkey
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
Squally Leonharty
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief

A tough, tough one. Several haven't been as active lately which could greatly hurt their chances and in the end I think the posts Monkey has been making in abundance win her this one.

8) Best Veteran
Denmark
Levian
Meat Puppet
-N-
Necronopticous
Psychotic
Rye
The Captain

Another fine group of posters here, most of them anyway. (I tend not to trust anyone with a The in their name, but that's just me). This could go any number of ways, but I think the work Necro has put into the FFIV forums gets him this one.

Winner: Necro

9) Best Regular
boris no no
crash26821
Destai
Faris
Iri Valentine
KuRt
Quina
rubah

A great bunch of people here too. They represent the near future of these forums and that menas we're in good hands. I think Crash, Boris and Rubah could win this whole thing, but my darkhorse Quina could snatch it away with those sharp one-liners. In the end, I think Iri takes this one because she has very quickly become a popular member here.

Winner: Iri

10) Best Newbie
Caspian
faster skating penguin
Lenna
SNOOZER
The Jamie Star Scenario
yuna_elena

Tough call, but I think Caspian wins this one with his combination of wisdom and biting humor. Don't lose hope though, newer folks, stay here and let yourself shine through and you'll be a stable of these forums and the Ciddies for a long while.

Winner: Caspain

11) Nicest Member
Apollo
bennator
Faris
Leeza
Resha
Rye
The Captain
Xander

All are so very nice, but Leeza really is the pillar we all look up to in this group, though Resha, Xander or Rye could sneak this one out.

12) Evilest Member
bardock
Bert
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Lindy
Meat Puppet
Monkey
Resha
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero

The Devil rides with Bert, scoring him this Ciddie over some very interesting fellow nominees.

Winner: Bert

13) Sexiest Male
Bert
Denmark
DMKA
Levian
Loony BoB
Necronopticous
Nod
Psychotic
RSL
Sexy McAwesome

I'm no good at these next four awards because I don't really look at the album, so I'll go with my gut and give it to our old standby:

Winner: RSL

14) Sexiest Female
amratis
boris no no
Female Ryuichi
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Iri Valentine
Leeza
Monkey
ShlupQuack
Shorty

Same as above. Hopefully, these awards, and the fact that being nominated in this category at all, boost the confidence of all. In an upset, and to a certain member's delight:

Winner: Shorty

15) Cutest Male
Bert
DMKA
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Necronopticous
Nod
Psychotic
RSL
Sasquatch
Seeby See~

The difference between this and 13 is a mystery to me. How about giving the nod to Nod?

Winner: Nod

16) Cutest Female
Chaos
Faris
Iri Valentine
Monkey
Ratiasu
Resha
Rye
Shorty
Xander

Cute can mean any number of things, but in this case, I think it means loveable so how about giving it to...

Winner: Ratiasu

17) Best Custom Rank
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
Spuuky
Ultima Shadow

Ah, the Custom Ranks. All are great and worth considering, but there's just something about moldy body parts that strikes me.

Winner: Old Manus

18) Best Avatar
Del Murder
Denmark
Doomsday
fire_of_avalon
Flying Mullet
Loony BoB
Monkey
Old Manus
rubah
Rye
Takara
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
Yamaneko

I'm always amused by these, and I think that all are great and in some way are very telling parts of the personality. In the end, will Del triumph or will someone upset? Del's a sports fan, so he should enjoy a good upset.

Winner: Flying Mullet

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
DMKA
Doomsday
Monkey
Psychotic
Rye
Takara

I am also amused greatly by these, but I think nothing compares to Del's in this case. It's not to say the others are bad, because they too are great.

Winner: Del

20) Best Artist
*angel tears*
Agent Proto
black orb
Chaos
Dr Unne
Iri Valentine
Phil
Xander

The lasting image of two mortal enemies sharing cake is an image that will stay with me a long, long time. Everyone keep up the great work!

Winner: black orb.

~yunie~
Kamiko
Rye
Starry Relm
Xander

Rye's work as a graphic designer is very impressive and I look for her and Xander to slug this one out. In the end, call me biased, but I think my fellow New Yorker squeaks this out, though again all are deserving.

Winner: Rye

22) Best Writer
Dkings'queen
Mercen-X
-N-
Necronopticous
Rye
Strider
Sweet_Angel

Sadly, I haven't done my homework for this award aside from reading snipets of Strider's work. I will make it a point to read what everyone has written next time around, so I think, by default, I must vote Stri. Though, an upset is possible since I have to believe the work of everyone else has been read and greatly enjoyed too.

Winner: Stri

23) Best Poet
eestlinc
Jack
Lenna
Necronopticous
nik0tine
Sweet_Angel

e e cummings would be proud. Though, the work of everyone else is mighty impressive too. Again, keep writing!

Winner: eestlinc

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Del Murder
Doomsday
eestlinc
Little Miss Awesome
Psychotic
Squall of SeeD
The Captain

A wide variety of styles here, but I think that Dave's posts take it for me. I always learn something here, though Psychotic could take this too.

Winner: Big D

25) Best Spammer
Calliope
Del Murder
Meat Puppet
Monkey
-N-
Psychotic
pureghetto

Could be close, but probably not. Not since Monty Python has spam been so amusing.

26) Best Chatter
Denmark
Faris
fire_of_avalon
frunk
Lenna
Loony BoB
Resha
rubah
Seeby See~
Walker Texas Ranger

I don't frequent #eoff as much anymore, but KB is also up for a good chat when I'm there. I look for Resha to make a strong play as well.

Winner: Chuck Norris.

27) Funniest Member
Del Murder
Levian
Meat Puppet
Necronopticous
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Yamaneko

Ah, another toughie. All make me laugh at various times, though I find myself laughing a lot at what Yams has to say lately, especially his most recent user note. Del, MP and Psy could also compete.

Winner: Yams

28) Weirdest Member
Chris
Francis Begbie
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Quina
Rye
Seeby See~
Trumpet Thief

Grace Jones would be proud. Though now I wonder if she's becoming jealous of Ms. Simon?

Winner: Chris

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
cl_out
Fuzakeru
Joel
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
MecaKane
Monkey
Seeby See~
ShlupQuack
Squally Leonharty

An interesting category. I think we'll have a repeat champ here, though Joel could make a strong case too.

Winner: Fuzakeru

Dr. K
Hsu
kikimm
Maxico
My name is…something..?
-N-
Necronopticous
Strider
theundeadhero

All are great, great members and hopefully being nominated here leads to a great deal of recognition. I think Hsu makes a strong case, though Necro and -N- are also great choices.

Winner: -N-

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
Dr Unne
ff babe
Kathryn
PeTeRL90

I only knew two of these nominees, so I shall have to guess between the two. PeTeRL90 could make a strong push as could Baloki.

Winner: Dr. Unne

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Big D
Joel
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Sephiroth1999AD
Skyblade
Squall of SeeD
TheAbominatrix

All know their stuff, but Kawaii seems to know all the stuff and THEN some.

Winner: Kawaii

33) Most Helpful Techy
Ansem
cl_out
Pure Strife
Samuraid
Yamaneko

Also known as the Clout category.

Winner: cl-out

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
cl_out
Doc Sark
Leeza
Loony BoB
The Captain
Xander

When I'm in a bind, any one of these members is very helpful. I think, because he's up against such big established folks, that Doc Sark makes a great darkhorse. He knows his football, which can be very helpful to this Yank.

Winner: Doc Sark

35) Cutest Couple
Apollo & Raven Nox
Calliope & Spuuky
Lindy & Xander
Loony BoB & Shorty

Tough choice again as all have that intimate connection that's needed. I think in the end, Calliope and Spuuky take this one from BoB and Shorty. Though KB and Rubah as well as Xander and Lindy could make a push.

Winner: Those smitten two.

Most Likely To…

crash26821
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Rusty
Rye
Sepho
Sexy McAwesome
The Captain
TheAbominatrix

Crash should win this, though he seems to be around less lately. Rusty would make a GREAT knight in reality as would just about everyone on this list, but I think Psychotic takes it.

37) Get Banned
Agent Proto
DMKA
Francis Begbie
Joel
Loony BoB
MecaKane
Psychotic
sayen
The Redneck

Though he is very, very passionate, I think this comes down to DMKA and perhaps The Redneck. In the end, I think sometimes the jabs can cut too close and DMKA will be kicking ass and taking names.

Winner: DMKA

38) Be God
Cid
Del Murder
Denmark
Jebus
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Loony BoB
RSL
Satans_apostle
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero

I think, for sheer novelty value Jebus should win this, though Cid is also an excellt choice.

Winner: Jebus

39) Be Satan
Bert
Citizen Bleys
DMKA
Dr Unne
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Lindy
louby_4eva
Monkey
Psychotic
ShlupQuack

Satan is actually one of the more interesting characters in literature, so this might not actually be a bad thing to win. In the end, I think this becomes a humorous award so let's give it to:

Winner: Shlup

Award Guy
fire_of_avalon
Joel
kikimm
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
Yamaneko

I like the logic used that BoB must be the one here because he seems like a slave to the ongoing rhythm of Cid's forums and that's why we all love him too!

Winner: BoB

Bert
Faris
Iri Valentine
Jebus
Lenna
-N-
Ultima Shadow
Winged Sorceress

Let's go for a true first time winner here. I think either Ultima Shadow or Faris could take this, though Iri and Jebus could make a strong case. In the end, I'll take an underdog and be happy with the hand I'm dealt.

Winner: Winged Sorceress

Bert
Del Murder
Iri Valentine
Jebus
Joel
KuRt
Liono, from Thundercats
Monkey
Omecle
Ratiasu
Resha
ShlupQuack
Shoden
theundeadhero

It's very possible that all would kill for a Ciddie, but I think Del will live up to his name if Avatar and Sig don't go his way. At the very least, a horse's head might turn up in someone's bed should things not turn out well.

Agent Proto
Chris
crash26821
Joel
MecaKane
Ultima Shadow

Since Proto seems to really want this award, I think it only fair that he does indeed claim it.

Winner: Proto

Citizen Bleys
lionx
Mikztsu
Miriel
Misfit
UltimateSpamGrover

I've seen some of these folks around, so this boils down to those who have vanished completely.

Winner: lionx

45) Get hit by a bus
Del Murder
Denmark
Joel
kyuzo
Maxico
My name is…something..?
Psychotic
Raistlin
Raven Nox
The Redneck
Walker Texas Ranger
Zaphier

In an ironic twist, My Name is...something..? is hit by a bus and thus cannot recall his name. A nice poetic bow.

Winner: My Name is..something..?

46) Be driving the bus
Cid
Doomsday
Jebus
Loony BoB
nik0tine
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese
Wyllius

All could be driving, though I think Psychotic makes sense here too.

Chris
Joel
Little Miss Awesome
Raven Nox
theundeadhero
Walker Texas Ranger

Chris strikes me as someone who'd take this in good spirits, so I think he shall claim this and tell Grace Jones all about it.

Winner: Chris

48) Be Fighter
DJZen
Fighter
Joel
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
TasteyPies

Meat Puppet could very easily be Fighter, though he seems too kind to be violent. Fighter being Fighter is tempting too, but a bit obvious.

Winner: Meat Puppet

49) Be Black Mage
Behold the Void
Black Mage
Doomsday
Iri Valentine
Meat Puppet
MecaKane
Roogle

Another tough one here. Both Iri and MecaKane make sense here.

Winner: MecaKane

50) Get Together
bennator & Bert
Joel & MecaKane
Monkey & Psychotic
Raistlin & ShlupQuack
VampireCrono & WarZidane

I think most of these would make for a very interesting reality show, but in the end, my vote goes to those who get the votes.

Winner: Award Guy & Election Booth.

Hopefully, I got this in under the gun.

Best of luck to everyone and remember, this is all in good fun, don't feel bad about losing or winning.

Take care all.

Agent Proto
06-11-2005, 06:22 AM
Yeah, now it seems someone should have all the predictors, or at least ten of them, unless BoB already has that covered. ;(

Yamaneko
06-11-2005, 06:55 AM
All know their stuff, but Kawaii seems to know all the stuff and THEN some.

Winner: Kawaii
Haha. :D

Fortunately for you guys I'm not going to finish up my predictions. I'm not feeling "it". Or whatever it was when I typed the other ones out. :cry:

Agent Proto
06-11-2005, 06:59 AM
Don't worry about it. I'm sure there are enough predictors for BoB to use.

Yamaneko
06-11-2005, 07:04 AM
You're just relieved I didn't get to number forty-three. :smash:

Agent Proto
06-11-2005, 07:23 AM
Let me guess.... Agent Proto :rolleyes2

Jojee
06-11-2005, 07:25 AM
I'll finish it for ya Sweet Potatoes and then send you a PM and you can post it ;) Yes?

And Jiff, at least you have a Ciddie cut out for ya already! You're gonna win one no matter what xD You should be proud!

Loony BoB
06-11-2005, 07:55 AM
I'm not really sure about including The Captain's predictions as he made them after the nominations tally was revealed... not really sure if that gives advantages or if he saw it before posting that, but yeah...

Quina
06-11-2005, 07:56 AM
I didn't even know there was a tally.

The Captain
06-11-2005, 07:57 AM
I actually only found out there was a tally because you just mentioned it BoB, believe it or not!

I understand your problem though, so do what you believe is right.

Take care all.

Loony BoB
06-11-2005, 08:12 AM
AG will be including predictions from the following:

Agent Proto, ShlupQuack, -N-, Monkey, Mercen-X, theundeadhero, Old Manus, Psychotic, eestlinc, Lenna, Quina and The Captain.

theundeadhero
06-11-2005, 08:21 AM
I really don't see how knowing the number of nominations makes a great difference. It can sway opinions, but not everyone votes for who they nominated for, and a lot of members people nominated didn't make it so their vote is up in the air.

Ultima Shadow
06-11-2005, 10:24 AM
I really don't see how knowing the number of nominations makes a great difference. It can sway opinions, but not everyone votes for who they nominated for, and a lot of members people nominated didn't make it so their vote is up in the air.
True. And then there's the fact that there's about 23 members who voted but didn't nominate. I actually belive that many of those who got the most nominations in their category won't win. :cool:

Hopefully there will be a lot of suprises! :greenie:

Old Manus
06-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Can it Shadow, we all know you are just trying to steal best Custom Title from me.

Ultima Shadow
06-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Can it Shadow, we all know you are just trying to steal best Custom Title from me.
Damn you! :p Personaly, I actually think that award should belong to Levia, though. :cool:

Psychotic
06-12-2005, 02:26 PM
WHAT DO WE WANT?
Official predicter/predictor (How the hell do you spell that anyway?) tallies because Psy's are inaccurate!
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

Repeat x40.

theundeadhero
06-12-2005, 02:33 PM
WHAT DO WE WANT?
Official predicter/predictor (How the hell do you spell that anyway?) tallies because Psy's are inaccurate!
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

Repeat x39.

Old Manus
06-12-2005, 02:36 PM
WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
Now!

Psychotic
06-12-2005, 03:17 PM
This is what I got, but like I say, it's probably inaccurate in places. :p

Psychotic: 28
theundeadhero: 25
ShlupQuack: 23
Agent Proto: 21
Monkey: 21
RSL: 21
-N-: 20
Mercen-X: 19
Old Manus: 19
eestlinc: 18
Lenna: 16
The Captain: 11
Quina: 1

theundeadhero is only the second person in history to get at least 50% right, but once again I am the only person to go over that magic 50% figure, although I am one down on last year's 29.

Many people held the lead, including -N- and Old Manus. eestlinc too, I think, but I can't really remember.

Quina apparently deliberately set out to get them all wrong, but mistakenly (Or should that be correctly?) picked Resha for Best Chatter.

Shauna
06-12-2005, 03:24 PM
None of you thought I'd win Best Newbie! Nyah! :p

Only... 2 people who predicted even thought I deserved to win! :love:

Oh well... xD

Psychotic
06-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Indeed! And I don't think anyone predicted the RedFoxIhaveagunsrfosri|1800 or whatever her name is winning MLTG Banned, or Xander for Cutest Female either.

Only four predicterish people who took part last year took part again, and it appears only Mr. Proto has improved! Last years stats:

Agent Proto - 19/50
Psychotic - 29/50
eestlinc - 22/50
The Captain - 16/50

Loony BoB
06-12-2005, 03:27 PM
I think this is accurate... hopefully Psy can confirm it.

Prediction Party - Results

Pscyhotic..........28/50
Agent Proto........23/50
theundeadhero......23/50
ShlupQuack.........22/50
RSL................22/50
-N-................21/50
Monkey.............21/50
Old Manus..........21/50
Mercen-X...........20/50
eestlinc...........17/50
Lenna..............16/50
The Captain........16/50
Quina...............2/50

But let's make things more interesting.

If each of our thirteen predictors was to place $1 in for every award and the predictors who guessed right were to share the resulting $13 for each award, this is how it would end up - with the $52 lost by all of them to some kind of bookie out there.

ShlupQuack.........$76.03
Old Manus..........$63.18
-N-................$60.29
Pscyhotic..........$56.94
Agent Proto........$56.49
Random Bookie......$52.00
theundeadhero......$50.65
Mercen-X...........$47.38
RSL................$44.27
Monkey.............$40.52
eestlinc...........$32.72
Lenna..............$31.70
The Captain........$29.16
Quina..............$ 8.67

Shlup picked three winners that nobody else guessed, and Neel and Old Manus picked one each.

<hr>
After reading Psy's post, I'm going to double check some of these.

Psychotic
06-12-2005, 03:29 PM
I told you mine were inaccurate! :laugh:

I did it as the Ciddies were happening and I was distracted by various chats, flash games and TV shows. I may even have missed Ciddies out! Who knows? Still, I got myself winning right :p

eestlinc
06-12-2005, 03:35 PM
no way man I won!

Loony BoB
06-12-2005, 03:37 PM
I told you mine were inaccurate! :laugh:

I did it as the Ciddies were happening and I was distracted by various chats, flash games and TV shows. I may even have missed Ciddies out! Who knows? Still, I got myself winning right :p
Mine are almost definitely wrong. I just found my tally from last night and it mostly matches yours. The one I did today was a second go since I wanted to know exactly which awards they guessed right instead of just the number.

EDIT: We were both wrong. xD

Prediction Party - Results

Pscyhotic..........28/50
theundeadhero......25/50
Agent Proto........23/50
ShlupQuack.........22/50
Monkey.............21/50
Old Manus..........21/50
RSL................21/50
-N-................20/50
Mercen-X...........19/50
eestlinc...........17/50
Lenna..............16/50
The Captain........15/50
Quina...............1/50

But let's make things more interesting.

If each of our thirteen predictors was to place $1 in for every award and the predictors who guessed right were to share the resulting $13 for each award, this is how it would end up - with the $52 lost by all of them to some kind of bookie out there.

ShlupQuack.........$76.32
theundeadhero......$65.79
Old Manus..........$63.47
Pscyhotic..........$57.23
-N-................$53.93
Agent Proto........$56.64
Random Bookie......$52.00
Mercen-X...........$45.81
RSL................$43.12
Monkey.............$40.81
eestlinc...........$32.86
Lenna..............$31.99
The Captain........$27.86
Quina..............$ 2.17

Shlup picked three winners that nobody else guessed, and hero, Neel and Old Manus picked one each.

theundeadhero
06-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Me and Psy hittin' the streets and crashin' that 50% mark.

Just goes to show what you could accomplish if only you would throw your sanity out the window :p

Unban me, Leeza?

Leeza
06-12-2005, 06:06 PM
*sigh* Okay.

*unbans* :)

Quina
06-12-2005, 06:16 PM
How could I have delibererately gone out to get them all wrong if I picked the most popular member for half of them? I bet I have more second place finishes than any one.

Agent Proto
06-12-2005, 11:58 PM
I did better than I have done last time! I'm impressed!

Shlup
06-13-2005, 12:37 AM
I did better than I thought. Rad.

nik0tine
06-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Here are my predictions.

1) Best Member
Loony BoB...................18

2) Best Male
Psychotic...................17

3) Best Female
fire_of_avalon..............22

4) Best Administrator
Loony BoB...................54

5) Best Cid's Knight
Leeza.......................19

6) Best Site Staff
theundeadhero...............32

Monkey......................25

8) Best Veteran
The Captain.................25

9) Best Regular
Iri Valentine...............29

10) Best Newbie
yuna_elena..................23

11) Nicest Member
The Captain.................27

12) Evilest Member
Kawaii Ryűkishi.............17

13) Sexiest Male
Sexy McAwesome..............18

14) Sexiest Female
Iri Valentine...............27

15) Cutest Male
Loony BoB...................17

16) Cutest Female
Xander......................20

17) Best Custom Rank
Old Manus...................33

18) Best Avatar
Del Murder..................19

19) Best Signature
Monkey......................21

20) Best Artist
black orb...................30

Xander......................30

22) Best Writer
Necronopticous..............25

23) Best Poet
eestlinc....................28

24) Best Poster
The Captain.................26

25) Best Spammer
Psychotic...................25

26) Best Chatter
Resha.......................19

27) Funniest Member
Psychotic...................29

28) Weirdest Member
Chris.......................26

29) Horniest Member
Fuzakeru....................18

Hsu.........................16

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki......................31

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Kawaii Ryűkishi.............31

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out......................48

34) Most Helpful Member
The Captain.................28

35) Cutest Couple
Loony BoB & Shorty................21

Most Likely To...

TheAbominatrix..............24

37) Get Banned
RedfoxIHaveDaGunI|CU@0800...17

38) Be God
Cid.........................29

39) Be Satan
Monkey......................21

Award Guy...................18

Iri Valentine...............50

Joel........................16

Agent Proto.................45

Mikztsu.....................32

45) Get hit by a bus
Raistlin....................18

46) Be driving the bus
Loony BoB...................22

Chris.......................24

48) Be Fighter
Joel........................21

49) Be Black Mage
Black Mage..................26

50) Get Together
Monkey & Psychotic................29

I think I did ok... :rolleyes2

Shlup
06-13-2005, 10:08 AM
Ha. Ha. Clever.

nik0tine
06-13-2005, 10:26 AM
Indeed.

Psychotic
06-13-2005, 08:17 PM
nik0tine is just too tubular for this Party.

Old Manus
06-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Indeed.

-N-
06-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Nik, you fscking idiot. :p

Agent Proto
06-13-2005, 11:41 PM
*smurfing