PDA

View Full Version : I need Dark Magus Sisters help

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Although im sure there is another thread like this, im to lazy to find it, lazyness is also the reason why i am asking this now "What is the best way to beat the dark Magus sisters" :mad:
Im sure i couls figure it out with time, but i would rather use that time to eat cake. Mostly, i just need to know what order i should defeat them in. As far as dresspheres go, i have Yuna in Wht Mage, Rikku in theif, and Paine in warrior, all of witch are %100 complette when it comes to abilities. If Yuna runs out of MP, i switch her to Gun Mage to absorb some more. Thats the set up, now can ne1 tell me how to beat em? thanx a bunch :p

I Don't Need A Name
06-05-2005, 10:45 AM
the thred is on the 1st page and it is entitled Help! and was created by Jasmine. OK!

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 10:53 AM
went to that thread, didnt help me one bit, i need help to cater to my needs ya know? :) so if ne1 hu can do that plz stand up!

Zanius
06-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Ok if the last thread didn't help, I might have an alternative for this:

Those aeons have some techniques that you must keep in mind:

Cindy (the fat one) uses a lot of support magic (Shell, Protect, etc),

Mindy (the bumblebee one) uses elemental magic (Firaga, etc…).

Sandy (the normal one) uses a lot of normal attacks.

For the battle:

1 - Make sure you have a full supply of Mega-Potions or X-Potions, and that someone is able to cast Protect and Shell (must equip right acc). Recommended would be to enter this battle with 3 dark knights, but if you are in need of white mage, switch one in instead.

2 - You can target all of your attacks on one character (or in dark knight's case, the entire party). Get an alchemist to mix Potion/Star Curtain, for Reflect/Shell/Protect on the entire party, and then simply beat away at one character. Choose Mindy, as she has the lowest HP. It's important that you kill one quickly; otherwise they may perform the devastating Delta Attack (like the Yojimbo's Zanmato that reduces the party’s HP to 1.)

If this happens, use either a Mega Potion or Mega-Eelixir immediately, or say goodbye....

3 - Another tip I discovered will make it a lot easier. Assuming that you know O'aka and the money trick (on chapter 2), and have samurai's Spare Change, the win becomes a lot easier. All you need to do is have about 300000 gil, and when the fight starts, use Spare Change (about 75000 gil) this should take 9999 damage off Sandy or Mindy, effectively killing her. After three turns (or one turn with 3 people) it should be very easy.

I don't know if one of those tips can help... but try those and if you still have any doubts then talk to me ok? ;)

Tai-Ti
06-05-2005, 12:12 PM
ahh, thanks, but I did know the O'aka thing, i just didnt do it, smart of me huh> i dont have the Dark Knight dressphere, but i can cast protect and shell easyly. I tried to pick Mindy off 1st, but even woth her lower HP, i still got pummled b4 I could destroy her! I must need to do some serious leveling up. I just figured i didn't need to, cause i beat Dark Shiva with ease at the level im at now *sigh* well, i'll c how it gose then.

Zanius
06-05-2005, 03:56 PM
ahh, thanks, but I did know the O'aka thing, i just didnt do it, smart of me huh> i dont have the Dark Knight dressphere, but i can cast protect and shell easyly. I tried to pick Mindy off 1st, but even woth her lower HP, i still got pummled b4 I could destroy her! I must need to do some serious leveling up. I just figured i didn't need to, cause i beat Dark Shiva with ease at the level im at now *sigh* well, i'll c how it gose then.

I guess that the best thing you can do is levelling up. Because you still can beat the Magus Sisters, without the Dark Knight dressphere. All you can do now is to spend some time on battles...

lulusgirl
06-05-2005, 03:59 PM
all i used was floral fallel the whole time and learned this huge super-powerful attack that gives them a lot of damage.when they use their overdrive,just make sure that her hp is the highest they can be and you'll be fine.i beat them in less then 30 minutes and you can too.

Zanius
06-05-2005, 04:04 PM
all i used was floral fallel the whole time and learned this huge super-powerful attack that gives them a lot of damage.when they use their overdrive,just make sure that her hp is the highest they can be and you'll be fine.i beat them in less then 30 minutes and you can too.

That's a good one! :)

I never thought about that. It can do the trick! ;)

Tai-Ti
06-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Possibaly. I got the dark knight dressphere, but im just not really in the mood to level up to learn all the abilities. Im a lazy bum. But i am leveling up now, and acctually doin side quests! Im not a side-quest-doing person. Using special dresspheres is an idea, i dont use em very often, i think i should start now huh? Well, thanx 4 that!

The Anarchy Angel
06-07-2005, 05:09 PM
All you have to do is use darkness: it requires no learning

SadisticStreetSoldie
06-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Attack the tall, slim sister. I can't remember what to do with the other two. If one of your characters is a Samurai then you can cause a lot of damage to all of them at the same time by using umm I can't remember the name I think it was Firespark or something? Or Sparkler? Anyways it's a Sentiel skill that attacks all enemies at the same time. Don't use mixed magic from the item menu when in Alchemist because they only cause like 600hp worth of damage. Have loads of Dispel Tonics.

Tai-Ti
06-09-2005, 11:57 AM
I dont need dispel tonics, cause i have Yuna as a white mage, and she knows dispel, but i guess the tonics would b usefull. yeah, that samuri attack is really strong, i might use that. I dont have the Alchemist dressphere, so u dont have to worry bout me usin that :) I didnt know they were weak to darkness, that'll b usefull, thanx.