PDA

View Full Version : Whacky Idea For Sphear Grid

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-05-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm gonna Use my Game Shark to Give Myself like 5 Teleport Spheres in the Very Beggining of the game, Then im gonna Make everyone Go down really Wierd Whacky Paths that are not Normal.

Im Gonna Make Auron My Whm and LuLu My Strong Melee DMG. and Yuna is gonna Go Melee Dmg too. :D

This is gonna be whacky and Fun.

Anyone else ever Try somthing like this from the Very Beggining of the game?

boys from the dwarf
06-05-2005, 05:04 PM
dont cheat on ffs on any other game i suppose so but FFs cheating makes it boring.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-06-2005, 03:13 AM
well if you think about it it wont really be cheating because it will actually make the game Harder.

All im really doing is switching ppl around on the grid. If i had international Version i wouldn't need a game shark... but i dont...

ff-fanatix
06-06-2005, 10:57 PM
thats a cool idea.....lol.....imagine lulu being main melee that would be funny as....

tho seriously thats a really good idea....

you ever completed the game then gone through deleting all the +1's and +2's to get eevry stat to full no every character......Now Thats BORING!!

SeeDRankLou
06-06-2005, 11:22 PM
Having Lulu attack often is just funny. I forget what enemy I got this from, but I got a weapon for Lulu that had Deathtouch on it. I was going through the Thunder Plains and killings Iron Giants with a Pupu, it was pretty funny. I say go for it, it would make for an interesting playthough.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-07-2005, 03:49 AM
yes well LuLu is my Fav Char so I always Wanted her to be in my Party but Somtimes i found a Black mage just Wasnt Useful, but her Melee was soo bad.

Anyway Im gonna make her teh Pwn of Melee and since i hate Auron im gonna make him the Sissy Whm :D :D

redxiiii
06-08-2005, 09:31 PM
yes well LuLu is my Fav Char so I always Wanted her to be in my Party but Somtimes i found a Black mage just Wasnt Useful, but her Melee was soo bad.

Anyway Im gonna make her teh Pwn of Melee and since i hate Auron im gonna make him the Sissy Whm :D :D

Good for you lol, i hate Auron aswell, and it will be funny to see various different little teddies, like moombas and cactuars kickin @$$!!!

DHEvil
06-08-2005, 10:26 PM
HOW CAN YOU GUYS HATE AURON!? HE IS SO COOL AND MYSTERIOUS! AAAAARRGH!

rubah
06-09-2005, 06:37 AM
Actually, it would be easier just to play the advanced grid on the international version.

From what I've heard.

redxiiii
06-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Nah I like nakor the blue rider`s idea better, the advanced sphere grid just means that your characters will take longer to get there sphere lvls up.

Cruise Control
06-11-2005, 05:50 AM
I also deletd plus 3's, just cuz I can! woot!

lionhearted
06-12-2005, 02:29 PM
I've completed the game before, and so I have done that on a new game- Im playing my "cheated" version now (using the Gameshark) and am at the Salvage ship with Rikku and both of them have maxed out stats - this is way too easy, but it'll get harder when the Capture Arena comes...

I also Cleared all the spheres next to me and put whatever attribute I wanted to improve there - I focused on each one so there are huge sections of just Strength spheres and Defence spheres etc.

Although this ruins more or less all boss fights now - I really am doing this to demolish the Arena creations...MWHAHAHA! :D

Its fun, but it also allows me to concentrate more on the story instead of leveling up, which is what I really want to do.