PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in town

Arcanumus
06-05-2005, 02:38 PM
What's up everyone? Just joined the site. Been using this site for a few years now. A little about me. I love Final Fantasy. I own most games but the one im missing is Final Fantasy 3. Don't know about playing the online games though. Currently playing FF 10. I haven't had the time to play it. Work comes before play, kinda stinks :down: . RPG's are the games i play plus a few others. Favorite game is FF 7.
So i got a ? Final Fantasy 7 How do you have your materia linked in your weapons and armor. Whats your level and who do u use.

Carl the Llama
06-05-2005, 04:47 PM
the equipment that is linked looks like this: o=o and equipment that isnt linked looks like this o o o o so basicly if your armour has the = sign between the materia slots you can say put a restore materia with a all materia thus youll get a restore all move in your magic list, the higher lvl your all the more times you can use restore all ie if it has 1 star you can use it 1 time if it has 2 stars you can use it 2 times etc, and my lvl atm is 20 and im about to go to the temple of the achtients and im using cloud Aeries and Cid, id really recomend useing aeries as she has a limit break that fills the others limit break up to the full so say you went into a boss fight and you use clouds cross slash and cid does his high jump then aeries uses her limit you can do the same again!! so basicly use aeries as her limit breaks are great :D

boys from the dwarf
06-05-2005, 05:01 PM
jet me the second to say welcome to eyes on final fantasy.i a newbie too ive only been on a month but i tooo have been using this forum for ages before i was a member.so you dont have FF3 either. im still looking for a decent copy but ive got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and ten so im cool with that but that gap realy pisses me off but you will enjoy things here.so welcome.

Arcanumus
06-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Thanx for the welcome. I does stink not having that game.
O.k. FF7 done. Characters are
Cloud - 99. Master summon - Absorb mp, -, Master Magic - Elemental Attack
Final attack - Phoenix. 4x4 hit - absorb mp.
Armor - Master Magic - All. Final Summon - Knights of the Round.
Cid - 99. Same as Cloud
Red 13 99. Same as Cloud except final attack Master summon.
With Master Command and copy

Ravenmorghane
06-05-2005, 06:13 PM
welcome i guess i'm a newbie too but I've been playing ff7 since I was about 13 and I'm now 18, so thats a long time.
materia stuff is easy you pick that up as you go along really .. its the big bosses and cool side quests that need the most attention i think

Carl the Llama
06-05-2005, 07:00 PM
What's up everyone? Just joined the site. Been using this site for a few years now. A little about me. I love Final Fantasy. I own most games but the one im missing is Final Fantasy 3. Don't know about playing the online games though. Currently playing FF 10. I haven't had the time to play it. Work comes before play, kinda stinks :down: . RPG's are the games i play plus a few others. Favorite game is FF 7.
So i got a ? Final Fantasy 7 How do you have your materia linked in your weapons and armor. Whats your level and who do u use.
the way you asked the question i thought you were talking about how can you link the materia in your armour/wep Doh! if thats not the case then on my other save files I have KotR+HP Absorb Final Attack+Revive Master Magic+Quadra Magic and Master Summon + MP Absorb and mega all and HP+ (mastered) and MP+ (also mastered)= invincible cloud and my Cloud is 76 and I also used Yuffie 72 and Cid 73 and as for there materia i jus put mime for both and 4x cut for Cid and slash all for Yuffie

Arcanumus
06-05-2005, 07:07 PM
It's cool. I did ask the ? kind of wrong. U'r set up is pretty good.

Luara
09-14-2005, 05:04 PM
welcome! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Primus Inter Pares
09-14-2005, 05:37 PM
:twak:

Welcome to EoFF!

eestlinc
09-14-2005, 11:23 PM
don't revive old threads.