PDA

View Full Version : Who loved this game?

whitechoco
06-05-2005, 03:01 PM
I loved this game more than ff7 i really like the battle system i liked too the costumization thing i really loved the history and this is the only ff that i play again to only see the history. (and lulu 8p :joey: )

I just loved this game.

boys from the dwarf
06-05-2005, 05:06 PM
its a great game but some of the other FFs were better.

Ravenmorghane
06-05-2005, 06:54 PM
definatly think that ff7 was better because it was the first one i played and i loved its mysteriousness and the amazing storyline (better than any film i've seen so far!).. but ff10 was very cool, I liked the refreshing introduction of an upbeat main character(even if he did have a girly voice) and a very cool character development system.

*iloveme06*
06-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Well, FFX was the first final fantasy game I ever played/owned. . .so, even though I've never played any of the others, I've fallen in love with it, and it made me want to play all the other ones-to see what they're like.

boys from the dwarf
06-05-2005, 08:01 PM
FFx was the first i owned too but id played on 7,8,9 before and now i have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9and10 and ten two i like them all (FF-2 was a good game but as an FF it didnt match up to the rest but i enjoyed it.)i bet im the biggest FF fan and collector in teh village.

Sepho
06-05-2005, 09:52 PM
FFX's gameplay is the reason I've logged over 100 hours playing it. I've spent all day before running around the Omega Ruins trying to complete the Sphere Grid.

The story isn't horrible, but the voice acting and (what seemed like) very little dialogue meant that it won't be one of those games I go back to time and time again. There's just no depth to the plot and the characters.

Rye
06-05-2005, 11:38 PM
I really like FFX. The specifics like Tidus and their voice acting and Yuna's ability not to yell even though you see exclaimation points (well, I guess this is park of the voice acting dilemma) sucked, I loved the general story of it, especially the love in it. Of course I think FFX-2's Lenne and Shuyin love story and the FF9 ones were better, but it's still nice. And I loved the Monster Ranch, so much fun. But I like FF9 better.

Slade
06-05-2005, 11:54 PM
I liked X more than VII but i didnt find it as good as VIII and IX

Seraf
06-06-2005, 05:52 AM
I'm currently playing Final Fantasy X for the first time and I love it just as much as I do FFVII. That's also a first because I've never liked an RPG so much that I would compare it to VII lol. I can't get enough of this game, I can't even put the controller down long enough to type this message hardly lol o-o the Battle System is really fun, the Sphere Grid system is amazing even though it took me awhile to get used to how to use it and the Story line is a lot better than I originally gave it credit for and the voice acting is also pretty good, better than I thought it would be.

I'm actually playing FFX after I played FFX-2 lol, don't ask. But playing this game does explain A LOT of things that I was confused about in FFX-2 and things are still surprising me in FFX. I'm just wondering where Rikku is :( I haven't seen her in more than 10 hours.

Tai-Ti
06-07-2005, 10:24 AM
You'll see her again soon enuff :) tis very good game, i loved it for sure!

Armisael
06-07-2005, 02:30 PM
I just loved this game.
Me too!^_^

Zanius
06-07-2005, 02:32 PM
I loved that game. The music themes are brilliant! Although the ending was real sad... :crying:

Loony BoB
06-07-2005, 02:38 PM
I liked some parts of it, but I found it to be too limiting. The lack of abilit to walk around on a world map and particularly the way the story was like watching a movie in that you have so little control over the personality of any of the characters or what they do and what they say. It was very much a one-way road for me and I really hated that.

Having said that, I think that there were a couple of good characters, I liked the races they threw in and I enjoyed the battle system. But overall it was two thumbs down for me as the things that are more important to me in a game were lacking in FFX.

aurons-blade
06-07-2005, 09:11 PM
ff7 was good for its time i still love ff7 but ffx is the best it rocks

and it has auron in it and hes the man ! :D

SeeDRankLou
06-07-2005, 10:30 PM
I very much liked this game. I don't know if I would go so far as love (as currently only FFVIII and KH have that from me), but I did like it a lot. There were several aspects that I really didn't like, but there were several others that more than made up for the aspects I didn't like. Namely the story and the atmosphere. The atmosphere of the FFX world was almost perfectly done. The story was very enthrolling. The story is probably this game's most notable feature for me. All in all I rather enjoyed it.

Tai-Ti
06-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Naturally there is going to be somthing in anything people wont like. The story was one o fthe best stories i've heard! Just my sortta story, has a bit of everything i guess. The things i didnt really like were blitzball and some of the side quests, not really my scene, but yes, over all, i totaly loved htis game :D

*iloveme06*
06-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Well, it was the first final fantasy game I had ever played-so, I fell in love with it!

Cruise Control
06-10-2005, 09:38 PM
I loved it, instead of reading hundreds of posts saying they did, why don't we flip the question and only reab about ten or so from those who didn't.

The Anarchy Angel
06-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Bah, this game was so annoying annoy i'm surprised i didn't die whilst playing it, though its boredom is nothing compared to that of X-2, ugh, *slaughters both disks* wlel, actually they weren;t taht bad *attempts to fix* then again Wakka's on both *rebreaks*

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 02:13 AM
Well, it was the first final fantasy game I had ever played-so, I fell in love with it!
yeah, was the 1st one i played too, my brother made me give it a go, i guess im glad he did :D now im a room dweller!

DMKA
06-13-2005, 02:16 AM
It's one of my all time favorite games, so yes, I love it. :)

YunaGirl05
06-14-2005, 02:28 AM
I love and just because Tidus. I'm really not big on rpgs but this game got me more inserested because of the great storyline.

rikku621
06-14-2005, 06:23 AM
I luv ff10. its the only 1 ive played besides 7. btw i think 10 it much better. :love: