PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with evrae

dipstick
06-05-2005, 03:55 PM
I really need helpa s evrae kicks whooping my bottom and it's starting to really hurt... *watches the tumble weed go by* Ok so maybe that wasn't funny but I still need help.

This is my party and what I have them doing:

Tidus- Attack, pull back/in, haste others and immune to poison though sometimes hegets killed by that bad breath (think I would to). Overdrive = warrior
Rikku- Albhed potions, attack, pull back/in, throw objects and immune to nothing (so what i ran out of money and objects to upgrade with!) Overdrive = stotic
Auron- Attack and immune to petrification (I mainly have him cos h's myfave character and strong!) Overdrive = warrior

Things I have nothing of:

Mana spheres

Spells I don't have but have heard I need:

Slow and reflect

As you can see I'm a little doomed here so please help me!

silent_ultima
06-05-2005, 04:04 PM
urmmm...
which evrae? the one on the ship? ohhh.. just try to switch the character instead of just using 3 of u'r character... use wakka when it's far away, he has 1/2 damage to all of the magic attack, so lulu would be practically useless here, unless u wanna use reflex on u'r character, and about u'r character's OD mode, i think it depends on u'r character's attribute, if he/she is strong, put him/her in the warrior mode, if not, then put him/her in the stoic mode. I don't quite remember having any problems with evrae..

oh remember to watch the turns on the upper right, if cid has it's turn before evrae, then give the command (using tidus or rikku) to blast the fiend with missiles from the ship...

dipstick
06-05-2005, 04:07 PM
urmmm...
which evrae? the one on the ship? ohhh.. just try to switch the character instead of just using 3 of u'r character... use wakka when it's far away, he has 1/2 damage to all of the magic attack, so lulu would be practically useless here, unless u wanna use reflex on u'r character, and about u'r character's OD mode, i think it depends on u'r character's attribute, if he/she is strong, put him/her in the warrior mode, if not, then put him/her in the stoic mode. I don't quite remember having any problems with evrae..

oh remember to watch the turns on the upper right, if cid has it's turn before evrae, then give the command (using tidus or rikku) to blast the fiend with missiles from the ship...

So I don't need reflect or slow then?

dipstick
06-05-2005, 04:20 PM
any other help is also gladly appriciated and no I can't spell either

silent_ultima
06-05-2005, 04:42 PM
dude..
that b*tch is immune to ALL of status ailment....

boys from the dwarf
06-05-2005, 08:03 PM
there was a thread about how to beat evrae a couple of days ago so someone could make dipstick a link to it or something.

dipstick
06-06-2005, 10:06 AM
there was a thread about how to beat evrae a couple of days ago so someone could make dipstick a link to it or something.
yea what he said

UltimateSpamGrover
06-06-2005, 10:26 AM
I had Wakka use Range Attacks all the way til he got to 10,000 HP and unleashed all OVerdrives and have Kimahri blow up at the end.

boys from the dwarf
06-06-2005, 07:56 PM
yeah what i said.

I Don't Need A Name
06-06-2005, 08:27 PM
good team! right......pull out and wait for the cannons to fire all of their shells (everaes attacks are weak when pulled out) pull back in and hack away. use aurons best attacks, rikkus al bhed potions or items and tidus attacking (heal when desperate) when everae breathes in either pull out and have tidus use delay attack until pulled out or (if tidus doesnt have delay attack) let it use poison breath and have rikku use and al bhed potion immediately. keep going and it should die. later you have to fight a zombie version! (three pheonix downs kill it! :D )

dipstick
06-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks for all the help but I did it YAY! I'm now up to seymor my final team was rikku wakka and lulu/auron and i stayed as far back as i could and kick me some ass!

I Don't Need A Name
06-06-2005, 09:13 PM
well done!

dipstick
06-08-2005, 11:00 AM
My nw problem is seymor and mortibody like omg! I know mortibody takes hp that decreases in 1000 each time from seymor it recieves enough damage but then mortibody starts healing seymor and I'm like DAMN YOU LEAVE HIM TO DIE!!!! but he's already dead..

I Don't Need A Name
06-08-2005, 04:39 PM
is that the gagazet one! if so just attack and attack and attack SEYMOUR not mortibody. if seymour casts reflect on himself dispel it and he will then cast flare on himself and i will hurt BAD! if he zombifies someone use a holy water or let them die and revive them. at some point it will count down to his best move (cant remember the name) hit him as hard as you can cos if he uses it your in trouble (it hurts VERY BAD) make sure all people are at full health before that happens.
that should make short work of him! (or you could take the easy way and pay Yojimbo 10 000 gill to kill him)

dipstick
06-08-2005, 09:13 PM
is that the gagazet one! if so just attack and attack and attack SEYMOUR not mortibody. if seymour casts reflect on himself dispel it and he will then cast flare on himself and i will hurt BAD! if he zombifies someone use a holy water or let them die and revive them. at some point it will count down to his best move (cant remember the name) hit him as hard as you can cos if he uses it your in trouble (it hurts VERY BAD) make sure all people are at full health before that happens.
that should make short work of him! (or you could take the easy way and pay Yojimbo 10 000 gill to kill him)

I don't have half of those spells and whre yojimbo cos I can save up enough gold woo!

*iloveme06*
06-08-2005, 10:02 PM
The one on the ship, I built up wakka and tidus till they got overkills every single time. Then, when I went to go fight Evrae, I just kept the ship where it was and put Hastega on Rikku, Wakka, and Tidus.

I used Rikku as the healer, and Tidus and Wakka as the Attackers. Everytime I pulled out, I kept getting hit with that spray that thing uses to turn everybody into stone. But yeah, I just used the overdrives and kept hitting hard with Wakka's attacks. . .after about two or three rounds-Evrae died pretty quick.

If you're talking about Evrae the zombie-just throw phoenix downs on it. . .I didn't even bother with the locks, because afterwards they all unlock. Afterwards, make sure to look around for chests. . .they one contains Rematch, and I forgot what the other had.

dipstick
07-27-2005, 09:32 PM
I beat ffx today and cried forever until I started ffx-2 that is

Tai-Ti
07-28-2005, 08:28 AM
good for you, enjoy X-2 then :D i think ull b surprise how different it is to X

syun_ukiya
07-28-2005, 09:19 AM
urmmm...

So I don't need reflect or slow then?
yes you do. use slowga than slow.. slowga will miss many times but it will take forever if you use slow. if your characters are not strong enough, I suggest you stay away from him and let you mages take care of the rest. Trust me, its better than dying all the time. Though it will take you lots of time compared to attacking with either Tidus or Auron. It pays to level up your characters. Also if he used poison, just use Al Bhed potions. I think its a must to use Al Bhed potions.

liamo
07-28-2005, 09:53 AM
guys he's past it this thread may as well be closed now seeing as its usless now

dipstick
07-28-2005, 08:59 PM
guys he's past it this thread may as well be closed now seeing as its usless now

i'm a she!!!!!! and yes ffx-2 is well weird it completely scares me!

liamo
03-24-2006, 05:06 PM
oops sorry missus... 0.o heeeeeeeee

Human Devil
04-05-2006, 12:21 AM
So how far are you on ffX-2 cuz i could help. :D