PDA

View Full Version : [Insert witticism]

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 02:37 AM
Sooooooo.

Nice forum. Rye showed me where it was. And. Yes. I've been reading Brin's The Postman and playing Fallout 2 a lot today. I also ate an apple, though it disagreed with me. "No!" it cried, beseeching me to be merciful; "I have seeds and might one day have young saplings!".

"Digital tableau..." I replied, and then I bit his soft skull open and gormandized myself on his innards.

I like to pretend that I live on a Mid-Atlantic oil rig. Such a scenario would make me feel safe from spiders, zombies, and the Soviet Union.

Hi! <3

Did you know that rust and fire are the same process?

Rawr Pangloss.

SNOOZER
06-06-2005, 02:42 AM
You my good sir, are awesome.

Psychotic
06-06-2005, 02:43 AM
I always knew apples were out to cause mayhem, and this is just proof of that.

Nod
06-06-2005, 02:46 AM
did you know that wolves are in fact, not monogamous??

plus i wish to re-iterate all that Psy said.

And, did you know that the seeds in an apple make the shape of a pentagram? This is why it is portrayed as the fruit that Eve is tempted with in Eden. oooooooh.

:D

Orestes
06-06-2005, 02:47 AM
Creative.

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Creative.

Beyond your wildest irreparable markup errors.

Apples are wily foes. If left to achieve Nirvana, they can severly upset the balance of the Force. Darth Malus, one could say. Now does that name not work terrifyingly well? Malus being the genus to which Apple belongs. In Latinese, and the like.

I. thankyoo, SNOOZER.

It is my perihelion.

Wolves are not monogamous? But, but the cubs! Does anybody stop to consider the splinters in THEIR paws!?

Rye
06-06-2005, 03:03 AM
You have an awesome name. :D

That apple might have had it's own soap opera! But you ate it's innards! Monster! *sobs*

Necronopticous
06-06-2005, 03:05 AM
;D:cookie:<3

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 03:11 AM
Do not be fooled by your innocent naivete! Sometimes horrible, hideous, awful things must be done to apples to preserve Truth, Justice, and the Incan Way.

*Munches on cookie, but gets hair in mouth* Faith and begora! TRICKERY!

Lament my betrayal :cry:

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 03:12 AM
You're too late for the ciddies, damnit.
You're uber cool!! :skull3:

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 03:28 AM
Ja überraschen Sie so! Ich liebe Sie! Seien Sie mein Freund! *glomps happily* :fpexdee:

Jojee
06-06-2005, 03:55 AM
Hello, Hi! What's MLIF? :( *bites you*

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 04:00 AM
Dieses holt mir großes Vergnügen zu hören! Alle hageln das mächtige Babelfish und ermöglichen sogar das unpassendste von uns, sich auf nicht englisch zu unterhalten!

Iri and Kamiko have fonts which endear me to them, palatable women! *Glompings for all*

Monkey, I could tell you, but I would be banned*. I do not wish to incur the wrath of the mighty K'nigits, thus I must remain tight-lipped and laconic on the matter! And ouch, I was bitten. Are you a member of the undead? The flesh-eaters? The reavers? The dark, rotting, fetid terrors of my nightmares? I must prepare the barricades or, as I assume they say in France and Quebec, les barricades!

* And I enjoy confusing people, too. I cannot deny that plays a role.

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 04:01 AM
Ja! Gehe Babelfish für alle Sie nicht Deutsch! *huggles*

fire_of_avalon
06-06-2005, 04:12 AM
I agree. ;_;

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 04:23 AM
I agree. ;_;

There is always next time.

Or time travel.

Although if there were time travel, I suppose I would already have travelled back in time and caused myself to be nominated, therefore this conversation would not exist. It is a reasonable position that even if this occurs, it causes another temporal pathway to split from our own, meaning that both the scenario where I am nominated, and where I am not, exist simultaneously. I call this alternative parallel reality 'Swanky Space', in honor of my own starting level of style.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Auricom/machiavelli.jpg

... there is a next time, da?

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 04:25 AM
Yes, unless the world is destroyed before then.
Then, there wouldn't be but you might have already figured that one out. :fpenerg:

Sepho
06-06-2005, 04:28 AM
Hey there.

Meat Puppet
06-06-2005, 04:28 AM
the name is almost as good as suck my WANG
let's leave it at almost

Jojee
06-06-2005, 04:32 AM
Monkey, I could tell you, but I would be banned*. I do not wish to incur the wrath of the mighty K'nigits, thus I must remain tight-lipped and laconic on the matter! And ouch, I was bitten. Are you a member of the undead? The flesh-eaters? The reavers? The dark, rotting, fetid terrors of my nightmares? I must prepare the barricades or, as I assume they say in France and Quebec, les barricades! Zombie monkey attacks! >=E :monkey: Fine, don't tell me, I'll find out eventually... and then... *gnaws*

Nod
06-06-2005, 04:41 AM
WELCOME TO EoFF! ZOMG!

yeah thats right, i said welcome.

On a side note, I <3 Monkey cos she is just so funny all the time!

Jojee
06-06-2005, 04:43 AM
:p :p :p

I found out what it means. xD (Told ya I would) :monkey:

*posts right after Nod*

Anyway, I have to say. *gnaws and gnaws and gnaws*

PS, so you are... female? ;)

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 04:44 AM
It is being an anonymous! :fpenerg:

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 04:58 AM
PS, so you are... female? ;)

I'm... well, ostensibly, I'm male, but I mainly consider that I simply am, because I care not for gender roles. I simply happen to have been ascribed manly parts by some divine whimsy or, more likely, a busted chromosome. The 'A', incidentally, stands for 'I randomly clobbered a button on my keyboard and this is what came out'. Or possibly 'I wish I was A hermaphrodite'.

*Fends off the zombie monkeys* Ha! I have played much too much TimeSplitters Future Perfect for mere simian somnambulates to be a threat!

I have been welcomed by Nod, who displayed almost as much enthusiasm as Sepho!

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 05:03 AM
Iri and Kamiko have fonts which endear me to them, palatable women! *Glompings for all*

I knew it was the font. :skull7: Take that, zombie love slaves.

Nod
06-06-2005, 05:06 AM

I knew it was the font. :skull7: Take that, zombie love slaves.

Be wary of the Zombie Love Slaves. They are merciless in their destruction of all.

Yup, so, welcome to EoFF. Be afraid, and if you cant manage that, just be a little bit nervous? Perhaps?

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Yup, so, welcome to EoFF. Be afraid, and if you cant manage that, just be a little bit nervous? Perhaps?

That depends on how much power Rye has. If it's 'any', I'm terrified. If it's 'none', I'm nervous. If it's 'none and we lynched the last person to suggest she be given power', then I am well.

Jojee
06-06-2005, 06:07 AM
Rye is one scary chick! :love:

eestlinc
06-06-2005, 06:13 AM
You are well.

Raven Nox
06-06-2005, 06:13 AM
Hello! I like you! That first post made me laugh so much :laugh: Welcome! I hope you like it here!

Maxico
06-06-2005, 08:29 AM
*Fends off the zombie monkeys* Ha! I have played much too much TimeSplitters Future Perfect for mere simian somnambulates to be a threat!

This guy is just too awsome.

theundeadhero
06-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Hello.

I hope you get swallowed by a whale. :)

Rye
06-06-2005, 11:24 AM

That depends on how much power Rye has. If it's 'any', I'm terrified. If it's 'none', I'm nervous. If it's 'none and we lynched the last person to suggest she be given power', then I am well.

I have none, don't worry. ;________; xD

Yeah, I'm my own MILF is very cool. Even if he likes to devour the innards of apples.

Loony BoB
06-06-2005, 11:33 AM
How can he be his own MILF? :( This is all very confusing. I'm going to have to sit down.

Man, if you'd joined about two weeks ago, I'm pretty sure I could think of a few Ciddies you'd have wrapped up. Oh well!

Devourment
06-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Helloooooo! :p

Edit: You're a he... I thought you were a she... So how can you be a mother I'd like to... if you're a male?! Is there something you're not telling people?

ZuZu
06-06-2005, 11:58 AM
So hungry....hungry...
*bites some MILF* tastes like ice cream :love:

Triple T
06-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Hello there. ^__~

Any friend of Jessica's is... err... yeah. <_<;

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 03:54 PM
More bitings! This is a tocsin I would do well to feign vigilance over...

All are so kind!

Except for the bitings and the wishes for me to come to rest in the bowels of a large and probably smelly Cetacea.

I engender confusion. Observe my pun! Understand that the depths of my mind shall ne'er be fathomed, unless Steve Zissou retrains as a brain surgeon and psychologist!

ZuZu
06-06-2005, 03:56 PM
More bitings! This is a tocsin I would do well to feign vigilance over...

All are so kind!

Except for the bitings and the wishes for me to come to rest in the bowels of a large and probably smelly Cetacea.

I engender confusion. Observe my pun! Understand that the depths of my mind shall ne'er be fathomed, unless Steve Zissou retrains as a brain surgeon and psychologist!I don't usually bite ;) But now I wanted to try :D Have a ice cream to yourself! :save:

Jess
06-06-2005, 04:10 PM
I think I love you.

Welcome! :D

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't usually bite ;) But now I wanted to try :D Have a ice cream to yourself! :save:

I am but a test subject. A guinea pig rat, if you will. But I am fairly reimbursed! *Devours ice cream with a vast maw of ice cream absorption.*

:save: sparkles in a mesmerizing manner.

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 04:16 PM
:fpsun: Wow, that's pretty.... @_@