PDA

View Full Version : Vacations are soooo good!

Giga Guess
06-06-2005, 04:28 AM
Just got back from Vancouver, had a blast, and got a great tan...

To give this a topic...where's your most memorable vacation spot?

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 04:31 AM
My backyard! :fpexdee: wait I live in an apartment complex.... :fpsorrow: Nevermind....

Nod
06-06-2005, 04:32 AM
Constantine Bay, near Padstow, in Cornwall. It is the greatest place on Earth.

:D

Jojee
06-06-2005, 04:33 AM
Carribean, maybe ^_^ Waters were sooo pretty...

Meat Puppet
06-06-2005, 04:38 AM
Small town, Tinopai. It's where I first.. nah that story's too common and everyone knows the ending.

Sepho
06-06-2005, 04:48 AM
Disney Land.

No, seriously. I went there back in '94, right before they were about to open that new section that got opened not soon after I was there. I remember waiting in line for, like, three hours to go on that Splash Mountain ride, and when I finally got to the top and was about to go down the drop, I hid my head inside the buggy, so I missed the whole thing.

I remember the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse, too. And, well, lots of other stuff. It was a blast. I want to go back.

DMKA
06-06-2005, 04:50 AM
When I went to Big Bear with my church over a week of my Christmas break...that was awesome....except for that one scary fanatical dude that showed up and told all the girls they were going to hell for wearing pants...cause I guess they're supposed to wear dresses in the middle of Big Bear in December/January. o_O

Reles
06-06-2005, 05:39 AM
I've only been to the US and Mexico, but when I travel to France I'm sure that'll be my favorite. As of now...my favorite was Nantucket, a little island off of Mass. I was really young when I went there but I remember how beautiful and cozy looking it was.

-Reles

Shlup
06-06-2005, 05:45 AM
A couple years ago BJ took me to Hawaii. It was absolute freaking Heaven.

Raven Nox
06-06-2005, 05:46 AM
Disney Land.

No, seriously. I went there back in '94, right before they were about to open that new section that got opened not soon after I was there. I remember waiting in line for, like, three hours to go on that Splash Mountain ride, and when I finally got to the top and was about to go down the drop, I hid my head inside the buggy, so I missed the whole thing.

I remember the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse, too. And, well, lots of other stuff. It was a blast. I want to go back.

Yup, Disneyland... I've been to New Mexico, Hawaii, and Washington DC, all of those were boring, there's nothing like good old California. I probably would've liked them more if I didn't go with my grandparnets, and for Hawaii, if I like hot places and sand...

I've had probelms with Splash Moutain also, very long story though, but let's just say the guy controling the lines better have gotten fired...

oh, and Swiss Family Robinson is gone... it's Tarzan now... and it makes loud nosies that you can hear in the Indiana Jones line, and it makes standing there less fun then it all ready was...

Yamaneko
06-06-2005, 05:49 AM
I went to Costa del Sol in FF7. Does that count?

Raven Nox
06-06-2005, 06:01 AM
Yes, yes it does. That is if you spent a couple of days in the game there.

Jewels
06-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Most memorable is probably being at the California Adventure Park. I had a blast that day!

Peegee
06-06-2005, 06:43 AM
I find that since you usually would go to a place where somebody (ie a civilisation) lives there daily, it's not a real vacation 'spot' as much as it's rampaging into somebody's home.

With that said, Jamaica.

Shlup
06-06-2005, 06:52 AM
I used to work at Disneyland, so I didn't much think of it as a vacation spot. Always a fun place to go though. It gets even funner the more you learn the ins and outs.

CloudDragon
06-06-2005, 07:15 AM
Navarre Beach, Florida probably.

I'm going to the Outer Banks in North Carolina this year, though. :D

theundeadhero
06-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Tuscumbia

It's my secret spot.

ZuZu
06-06-2005, 11:25 AM
I most memorable vacation was when our family rented a mobile home. It was so damn small to 6 people. Night were nightmares! Dad and mum were snoring, brother was talking in a sleep, two others sister hit me in the face in their sleep and there was too hot to sleep! :mad2:

I'll tell you when I have a nice holiday! :cry:

Triple T
06-06-2005, 01:16 PM
I went to New York! ^^; I even met Rye... not. xP But I had fun~

Mikztsu
06-06-2005, 02:09 PM
I don't know, I've traveled a lot and different places are hard to compare - they have their own singularities. :) But yep, vacations rocks and soon I'm gonna travel again somewhere...just don't know the destination yet. :)

All of ya SILLIES! :)

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 02:21 PM
My best mate and I used to get our tents and camping gear in the school holidays and bugger off into the huge forests about 10miles out of town for a couple of weeks or so, no parents, little threat of being kidnapped by paedophiles, we would just wander around, go fishing, great times :)

T-MaN
06-06-2005, 02:58 PM
The best vacation was when I went to Japan a few months ago.

muchacho
06-06-2005, 03:30 PM
i went to italy when i was in 9th grade, that was a fun trip. or when i went skiing in utahl that was fun too.

Giga Guess
06-08-2005, 01:49 AM
If anyone goes to B.C. GO_TO_RADIUM! That was absolute bliss...

Crazy the Clown
06-08-2005, 01:55 AM
Columbus, Ohio.

That's one of the biggest cities I ever went to. The only thing that almost shot my vacation to Hell was when my sis was yelled at by this dick of a restaurant manager, just because her son screamed during a hockey game.

I should've gone up to the manager, grabbed his shirt, and said, "Oh, how dare a 1-year-old be scared in a room full of strangers! How dare he interrupt your precious hockey game! Give me one reason I shouldn't beat you down, Captain Fruitloop!" But, my sis asked me not to split any wigs, so I walked away, flipping the owner off with a double-deuce. And that was my first day.