PDA

View Full Version : Recurring Dreams

Reles
06-06-2005, 05:24 AM
I have dreams about shopping a lot. I used to have constant dreams of finding the perfect pair of men's pants. But now recently I've had dreams where I exchange clothes in order to get new ones.

I also have dreams of traveling. I'm walking through a neighborhood, then through a field, and last I'm walking up to the alter in a dark church with tall windows. I have this same dream every so often, but I get a little further each time, so far the church was the last I've seen. :(

Also, I've had a reoccuring dream of the world ending in a huge flood. I cannot swim and so I've always had this sort of dream. Then I've had a dream of my whole family and I were ontop of a frozen pond and the ice breaks and we start drowning. So sad, I felt worse seeing my family suffer and a search team trying to find those who were brought under the water then seeing myself potentially dying at the end of the world. :cry:

-Reles

-N-
06-06-2005, 05:27 AM
I dream about threesomes on a regular basis.

Ko Ko
06-06-2005, 05:28 AM
Those are scary. :skull4: Except for the pants one. Have you talked to a psychiatrist about them? They might connect with troubles in your real life. :skull6:
I've never dreamt anything more than once.

Nod
06-06-2005, 05:31 AM
I dream of Jeanie.

Yamaneko
06-06-2005, 05:33 AM
I've had this dream for the past year where I see myself moments before my death, and there's this clock next to me that reads, "13/06/05, 2:33pm". Month thirteen doesn't exist, though, so it probably doesn't mean anything.

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 05:34 AM
I don't recall any recurring dreams, however there is an odd situation I have where there's a large city, in which numerous different dreams of mine have been located. It doesn't seem to bear any resemblance to anywhere I know. At times it has hosted an alien invasion, a small spacehsip/mad cyborg saga, my mom's best friend's use of firearms, and something else I cannot recall.

I do dream of the same people sometimes, but those are usually real-life personas.

Reles
06-06-2005, 05:35 AM
Nah I cannot swim so I have a fear of water. All dreams mean something. From what I can put together...I have a fear of losing my loved ones but I have a fear of loving my loved ones. I've had friends that come and go because they get tired of me easily, so I tend to put a barrier up whenever I meet someone new. (only in person though) But with my family I don't give my dad enough credit, at the end of the dream he was the most convinced in saving us all. My dad and I have never been on good terms, not that I did anything wrong, we just don't talk.

-Reles

Jebus
06-06-2005, 05:37 AM
The closest thing I've had to recurring dreams, is when I dream about hunting vampires. The only thing different in each of them is my weapon, and how many humans are still alive when it happens. They're pretty cool dreams, they are.

Raven Nox
06-06-2005, 05:42 AM
I've had this dream for the past year where I see myself moments before my death, and there's this clock next to me that reads, "13/06/05, 2:33pm". Month thirteen doesn't exist, though, so it probably doesn't mean anything.

It could be in the day/month/year format... some places use that format.

I don't have reoccuring dreams... I normally don't remember my dreams, any of them... except a few, I only remember having 3 dreams in the past year or so... and, they're kinda weird, I only remember one though, a little bit, I don't remember excutly, but it was a freaky dark dream, but I like dark things... it was still kinda creepy, and long, and I don't wanna type it.

eestlinc
06-06-2005, 05:59 AM
My dreams are recurringly weird. similar themes.

Meat Puppet
06-06-2005, 08:24 AM
yes, but every time it is a bit longer and a new piece of the puzzle is unearthered

theundeadhero
06-06-2005, 08:38 AM
I have an entire dream city and culture dreamed up. Not all my dreams go into it, but different events happen in the same places, or something happens with the same dream people and as we walked down the street or through that door it leads to a place where things in another dream happened. I've been building it since I was a kid.