PDA

View Full Version : McGarbage

Devourment
06-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Do you enjoy eating at McRubbish's? If so, tell us about your experience about eating plastic chips & cardboard bread.

Give your opinions in this thread.

Captain Maxx Power
06-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Where's the "Only-if-someone-takes-me-and-that's-not-very-often" option?

Shlup
06-06-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't get what everyone's complaint about McDonald's is. I like it! It's not their fault people are retarded and stuff their faces with it until they're so fat they have to dig through layers of themselves to find their own belly button.

TheAbominatrix
06-06-2005, 12:04 PM
I dont go very often, but I do like their food.

Devourment
06-06-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't get what everyone's complaint about McDonald's is. The garbage food...

Lindy
06-06-2005, 12:09 PM
It's cheap, that's about it.

I dislike fast food, but then that's the main thing about it, it's fast.

I could understand all the complaining if it was called "good food" and then it just isn't.

Then again, McDonalds have trademarked "Tasty Food" and "Tasty White Breast Meat" for use in their adverts and products, so it is a touch of false advertising, just like the time they tried to claim they used real steak in their burgers.

It's certainly not good, but then I don't think it was really ever intended to be.

smittenkitten
06-06-2005, 12:19 PM
McDonalds is da best!!!!! :D i don't care what anyone say's but i love a mcChicken sandwhich once and a while yum! :) ..xXx....

ZuZu
06-06-2005, 12:22 PM
I just don't like the hamburgers... And they are too small... :mad:
I like more Hesburger ( Finnish McDonalds)

Shlup
06-06-2005, 12:33 PM
The garbage food...
I don't like the food at Coco's but I've solved that problem by not eating there and forgetting about it.

KuRt
06-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Yea IŽd like a big McLaden please?
http://www.consapevolezza.it/notizie/set-ott-2001/imgs/Amburgistan.jpg

Shlup
06-06-2005, 12:38 PM
WTF is that about? xD

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 12:40 PM
When I was but a young slip of a lad, I worked part time at McD's to fund my drinking whiler at college, and after eating it every day for the best part of eight months I could never touch the stuff again.

The hygeine is truly appaling. I worked in a very busy store in the middle of Portsmouth (south England) and on a saturday, around lunch time it would get insane, so bad in fact that if the guys working in the kitchen dropped a cooked burger on the floor they would surreptitiously pick it up, dust it off and send it through anyway, since they'd get a bollocking if a full run of 9 burgers didn't come through.

When our freezers got full (every day almost) boxes of meat were left out in the corridor and used when possible - usually after they'd been sitting there for over two hours, since the meat gets delivered before opening, but isn't used until breakfast finishes at 10:30 or 11:00, I dread to think what could have been breeding on them by that time.

Anyway, it really is as bad as you hear on TV, don't eat it.

Lindy
06-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Clearly, Bin Laden's hiding place was discovered, inside the mincing machine.

TheAbominatrix
06-06-2005, 12:41 PM
That goes for pretty much every fast-food place/resturaunt around. But you really cant base everything on one store in the chain, either.

As far as I'm concerned, my hygiene is far worse than theirs ever could be.

Shlup
06-06-2005, 12:42 PM
If you think hygeine is better anywhere else you're fooling yourself, Cat.

TheAbominatrix
06-06-2005, 12:43 PM
The only fast-food place I think has any standard is In-n-Out burgers (local to California), as their kitchens are completly open and I can watch them at all times as they make the food.

Devourment
06-06-2005, 12:45 PM
The garbage food...
I don't like the food at Coco's but I've solved that problem by not eating there and forgetting about it.

It's also what it does to kids, the advertisment, tha fact they can't even start with a capital I. 'i'm lovin' it'
The whole brainwashing sh##e.

How come they're able to use an apostrophe for the denotation of loving, yet they can't even start with a capital?

'The fast lane' or whatever it is is no quicker than going in the normal 'lane'.

Shlup
06-06-2005, 12:46 PM
People who market to kids suck, but that's the great thing about being a parent... you can tell your kids no.

TheAbominatrix
06-06-2005, 12:47 PM
And, in McDonalds defense (not that I give two craps about them), they do offer healthy alternatives to soda and fries now. All fast-food places market to kids, though, they always have.

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 12:48 PM
That goes for pretty much every fast-food place/resturaunt around. But you really cant base everything on one store in the chain, either.

I worked as part of some crummy franchise, so I got rotaed (occasionally) around six other stores, they were all pretty awful, but then you hear that stores in London (for instance) are very well run, it all depends I guess, still, I wouldn't eat it again after seeing the things I did.

TheAbominatrix
06-06-2005, 12:50 PM

I worked as part of some crummy franchise, so I got rotaed (occasionally) around six other stores, they were all pretty awful, but then you hear that stores in London (for instance) are very well run, it all depends I guess, still, I wouldn't eat it again after seeing the things I did.

That's one of the reasons I refuse to work at any food-franchise I enjoy eating at; too much gross stuff going on. It does depend on the management and the people working there. For example, Shlup's boyfriend worked at a Burger King, and I heard mostly good things. But a friend of mine works at another Burger King, and I hear some nasty crap.

So yeah, it varies, but I honestly dont expect much from anyone I dont watch prepare my food.

Triple T
06-06-2005, 01:14 PM
I watched five minutes of Superize Me. They said the salads have sugar in them. Is this true!? o_O;;

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Salt most likely, but yes.

They aren't healthy.

Triple T
06-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Salot most likely, and yes, it is.

Talk about a healthy alternative. D:

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 01:19 PM
It's all designed to get you addicted, and to fill you up for a little while then leave you hungry again, it's all crap.

SomethingBig
06-06-2005, 01:40 PM
It tastes good and I don't die after eating a meal there, so I like McDonald's. I don't order anything too big, so it's okay. I don't understand your "cardboard" bread and "plastic chips" thing, though.

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 01:51 PM
I don't get that eiher, McDonalds tastes rather good, though I still wouldn't eat it ever again.

SomethingBig
06-06-2005, 01:54 PM
But if you eat there, your stomach gives you a lovin' hug. :)

Shlup
06-06-2005, 01:58 PM
If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't. If you think it's okay to eat once in a while, feel free. If you want to eat it all the time and be fat and gross and sick, that's your choice.

Who frelling cares?

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 02:03 PM
^normally Id agree with that too, but if that was the only answer in this thread then it'd be rather pointless.

Cuchulainn
06-06-2005, 02:48 PM
McD's gets the job done when you're caught short or need fed fast. All these people complaining it makes you fat, if you eat fat food everyday and don't burn it off, regardless of who cooked the b*stard, YOU'LL GET FAT. Funny that.
I eat there now & again & it can taste damn good. You have no 'now & again' option you muppet.
So yea...now and eh...again

LE FIN

Devourment
06-06-2005, 02:53 PM
But if you eat there, your stomach gives you a lovin' hug. :)It never gave my stomach a 'big lovin' hug', the one & only time I went there I threw up afterwards...

You have no 'now & again' option you muppet.Well, why don't you ask a Cid's Knight or Admin to put it on you muppet.

SomethingBig
06-06-2005, 05:32 PM
why don't you ask a Cid's Knight or Admin to put it on you muppet.
xD I love you. You're such a muppet.

Psychotic
06-06-2005, 05:52 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/UK2005/ukmeet6

BoB sux!

I eat there occasionally, yeah. I think it tastes pretty good. I couldn't care less what rubbish they put into it, I'm still alive after eating it and my tastebuds so enjoy it, so hey, win-win situation. Heck, Supersize Me made me want to eat MORE of the stuff. Oh, and I'm not overweight. I'm underweight. Ho-hum. :)

Jess
06-06-2005, 06:17 PM
I like the food, and I eat there every now and again. Yeah, it has bad stuff in, but I can't really name alot of things these days that aren't bad for you.
They taste good so yeah, but I'm not about to go and eat there everyday so I turn into a large tub of lard. :D

Nod
06-06-2005, 07:56 PM
I don't particularly like going to McDonalds.

Just because after eating there the food just sits in my somach taking an age to be digested.

I always feel heavy and slightly ill after; plus there's the general malaise that comes when you know you've eaten something you shouldn't have.
:D

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm a vegetarian so it's difficult for me to eat there most of the time. Plus it's so greasey.
I like their McFlurries tho :fpenerg:

Chris
06-06-2005, 08:10 PM
I like the food... but the service is laughable... they didn't even say "hi" when I went there yesterday... they didn't even say "hi". :(

Rye
06-06-2005, 08:11 PM

Yeah. I do like their food, but I try not to eat there too often.

Old Manus
06-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Burger King is the best, now and forever. *recieves large backhander*

omnitarian
06-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Their food is good, but not as good as Wendy's, Arby's, Quizno's, Subway, Chipotle, Taco Bell, Steak and Shake... you get the idea. The McDonald's around here is pretty far away, too. I haven't been to a McD's in a very long time. :-/

louby_4eva
06-06-2005, 09:15 PM
One of my closest friends works at Mccy D's and tells me that everything is totally clean and she eats there herself, I used to be obsessed and eat there like everyday, but I've decided to go healthy-ish and don't really eat there anymore. The hamburgers are yummy though. :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

rubah
06-06-2005, 09:37 PM
I don't really mind. Their fries taste good.

TheAbominatrix
06-06-2005, 11:50 PM

Yeah. I do like their food, but I try not to eat there too often.

I dont so much make an effort... but it's the question of choices. If I go there, it's gonna be for a cheeseburger or McNuggets. For the former, there's an In-n-Out burger up the street with the best cheesyburgers I've ever had, so I'll go there. The latter I only like when it's been cooked for a long time, so I go there in the middle of the night and get the dry crispy ones. xD

Yeah, I'm weird about food.

DMKA
06-07-2005, 02:03 AM
Ashley and Mandee...:love:

McDonalds is alright. I like the food, but I don't love it like when I was a kid. I haven't ate there in like, over a year. My friend eats there damn near every meal, and he's in great shape...it makes me wonder if extreme lazyiness and overstuffing combined are what turn people who blame McDonald's for their obesity into what they are...or something else. o_O

I miss In-n-Out so much (best burger chain, by far). I think that's the first place I'm gonna eat when I get back...that or some Rally's fries...or an In-n-Out burger with some Rally's fries. :D

The Shoeless Hobo
06-07-2005, 02:03 AM
I currently work at McDonalds. Yes, the council finally got me off the street and got me a local job to fund my booze.

Anyway, the place is very clean. You wash your hands, wear gloves, everything is in the freezer if you need to get something, the floors and tables are regularly washed, the food is kept warm and has a termination date, and so-on.

In my time of working there, I have never seen anything un-hygeininc (sp?) go-on. In fact, after my shifts I get half-price food there. :p

And where I live, Burger King is the place not to be. They cook their food in the morning and microwave it when someone orders it. Nobody goes there.

Shlup
06-07-2005, 02:08 AM
Ashley doesn't restrict her greasy food intake 'cause she's a skinny bitch and just eats and eats fried food and doesn't gain a pound.

If I had that kind of metabolism I would eat myself to a heart attack.

black orb
06-07-2005, 02:34 AM
>>> I`d try it if they give their food for free..

Jojee
06-07-2005, 02:49 AM
The burgers are okay! Especially when you're hungry ;) Once in a while I'll have cravings for Chicken McNuggets. I feel guilty when I eat there though, I dunno why. I think it's from everyone around me telling me how unhealthy it is and how I'm going to get high cholesterol and a heart attack and it's going to icky and bad. :p *dies* But yes, I don't eat there often at all... maybe once every few months :p

Raven Nox
06-07-2005, 02:55 AM
When I saw the topic, I thought Ultima Shadow may have made it XD anyway...

It's not the best food, of course, but it's not THAT bad. I prefer not to go though...

krissy
06-07-2005, 03:03 AM
mcdonalds advertising appeals to individuals who probably need others to make decisions for them

having said that i had a happy meal about twice

MecaKane
06-07-2005, 03:22 AM
If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't. If you think it's okay to eat once in a while, feel free. If you want to eat it all the time and be fat and gross and sick, that's your choice.

Who frelling cares?

^normally Id agree with that too, but if that was the only answer in this thread then it'd be rather pointless.
It is pointless.

I like the food... but the service is laughable... they didn't even say "hi" when I went there yesterday... they didn't even say "hi". :(
Oh who cares? You go in, get your food, get out, and eat it. You're not buying a car. :eek:

McDonald's is delicious.

SomethingBig
06-07-2005, 03:31 AM
This was bound to happen. I'm just glad I was the first.

http://home.comcast.net/~alanweiss3/dwedit/flash/rockandrollmcdonalds.html

DMKA
06-07-2005, 05:47 AM
This was bound to happen. I'm just glad I was the first.

http://home.comcast.net/~alanweiss3/dwedit/flash/rockandrollmcdonalds.html
Whoever is responsible for that exsisting needs to be killed on spot.

Behold the Void
06-07-2005, 06:53 AM

The thread isn't pointless! It's trying to enforce an opinion on the rest of us and deride those of us who disagree via blatant propagandization!

In any event...

I enjoy McDonald's food, I do think the burgers taste quite good, and I eat there every now and again, it's convenient, and my metabolism easily takes care of it.

Devourment
06-07-2005, 09:12 AM
why don't you ask a Cid's Knight or Admin to put it on you muppet.
xD I love you. You're such a muppet.Well if you say so then I must be...

I mean you really speak the truth don't you... :rolleyes2

Skogs
06-07-2005, 09:27 AM
Once in a while, but only if I need to eat quickly. Once a month, maybe. If that.

Jebus
06-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Their food is alright, but they never get my order right.

It's like these fast food places have never heard of a "plain" sandwich. *hates lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, and mayonaisse.*

Oh god do I hate Mayo.

TheAbominatrix
06-07-2005, 09:44 AM
That's why you need In-n-Out. I always order my cheeseburgers plain, meat cheese and the bun. Ah, In-n-Out, how I love thee...