PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble in the Farplane... (spoilers)

Dark Falken
06-06-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm at the place where you have to jump on the platforms and play the notes in the right order. Unfortunately, I didn't write down what the tune was as I was going through the previous section where you play the notes on the keyboards... I hope this tune is not randomly generated.... If it isn't, does anyone know what the correct tune is? I've tried just fighting my way past the monster that appears if you have it wrong...but I just can't best it..... That's sad too, cause I bested that big sleeping fiend in the desert....after a (no kidding) 5 and a quarter hour battle. I'm effectly stalled at this point...so any help would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks...

boys from the dwarf
06-06-2005, 08:04 PM
it isnt randomly generated and what i do to save time is use the capnip i got from the via infinito to beat the monster and get to vegnagun.

I Don't Need A Name
06-06-2005, 08:14 PM
when you enter the room the blocks light up in a certain order and play the tune so you either need to memorise the rock order or draw a diagram to work out how to stand on them in the correct order. its not too hard

SadisticStreetSoldie
06-07-2005, 10:10 PM
So is there a way to avoid the boss?

lulusgirl
06-07-2005, 11:08 PM
play the notes.just go to a walkthrough and get them.

Yew-Yevon
06-07-2005, 11:20 PM
I just equiped my party with Iron Duke and cat nip for each girl and made rikku a wite mage and yuna and paine gunners. every turn make rikku pray if she is at a point where her hp is yellow she will heal every one with 9999 hp