PDA

View Full Version : Spanking...

Mikztsu
06-06-2005, 02:12 PM
So what's your relationship with spanking? Are you a spanker or spankED? Or maybe both or neither? Do you like to spank or to be spanked hard or gently? Or neither or both? ( also if you wanna share what do you spank with or what are you being spanked with i.e. belt, whip, floating penguing, all the power to you)

As for me, I don't like spanking. But I don't really care much about that "but it hurts ; ; " crap either. ;)

Thanks, I'm just doing a research and all help would be appreciated. :)

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 02:13 PM
This reminds me of an episode of Sex and the City.... Actually the only episode I ever watched but hey!!
I dunno, I guess I'm the spanked.... well, it depends on the situation :fpsweat:

WildRaubtier
06-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Master might not want me saying :\

Shlup
06-06-2005, 02:14 PM
I don't like spanking in any way, shape or form. But meh, whatever blows your skirt up.

Destai
06-06-2005, 02:17 PM
I dont like spanking too much. Im not into much that has to do with bondage.

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 02:18 PM
We never did spanking, but my ex used to love handcuffs, uniforms, things like that. I enjoyed them too :D

edczxcvbnm
06-06-2005, 02:21 PM
I don't like it but if the other wanted me to then why should I say no? If getting the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif beat out of your ass turns you on then what ever.

Mikztsu
06-06-2005, 02:25 PM
We never did spanking, but my ex used to love handcuffs, uniforms, things like that. I enjoyed them too :D

Yeah, handcuffs are great. :)

Btw on a random note: I don't know if my siggy is too big here, it's been a while and can't remember size limits and am too lazy to check them or something. Just my FFXI LS friend made this for me for our linkshell forums. Feel free to remove it or something if it violates the limits. :)

Shlup
06-06-2005, 02:26 PM
It's 32 KB too big. It's right above the sig box, ya lazy! *kick*

Mikztsu
06-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Aww crap. ;( Oh man ;(

Loony BoB
06-06-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm not into spanking at all, but I fixed your sig so that it's within the limits.

Mikztsu
06-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Haha, actually I like my current sig better. =D

Peegee
06-06-2005, 02:32 PM
When I walk around in clubs girls spank me and go 'wooo!' I then spank them back...at least in Canada.

Here in Hong Kong I think women who can keep eye contact with me for more than five seconds are daring. Whoa. See the difference?

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 02:40 PM
My girlfriend liked blindfolds, that can be uber sexeh, especially since you don't know what they're up to, just hope they aren't gonna stab you in the face with a large knife.

Mikztsu
06-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Yeah, blindfolds are great and all that stuff, just like wax - I know. But let's just focus on spanking ONLY here and now you pervs! ;)

btw fixed my siggy.

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 02:45 PM
wax? oO

Well, I spanked my cat once, if spanking includes hitting it on the head with the phone after it bit me.

http://img180.echo.cx/img180/7463/mana189qs.jpg
Here's a bondage picture of Mana :love:

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 02:55 PM
I love Mana so very very much yes I do.
But I love Gackt more, sorries!! I would like to see you spank Mana xD

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 02:57 PM
I'd like to see me spank Mana too (omg that is seriosuly quite a hot idea...)

Mikztsu
06-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Just to add, I didn't mean spanking necessarily in sexual context guys. :angel:

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Oh, you can use that in sex???

Yamaneko
06-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Mik! :cool:

Uh, I've been spanked in the traditional sense of the word.

Loony BoB
06-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Just to add, I didn't mean spanking necessarily in sexual context guys. :angel:
How the hell else can you be meaning it if you're talking about enjoying it and what you prefer to be spanked with? Don't you pull that angel look with us, we know what you're up to. Bad Mik.

Mikztsu
06-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Not every pleasure is sexual. :) For example I like being massaged, and it's not sexual always. :)

And I emphatize: I myself am not into spanking at all.

Edit: Hi silly Yamyams :cool: <3

Meat Puppet
06-06-2005, 03:30 PM
I like it when girls punch me in the jaw and my teeth fall out.

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Ah, lovely :fpenerg:

Jojee
06-06-2005, 03:40 PM
*punches MP*

No, spanking is not for me... :p Sometimes I spank my boy on the arse and he does the same but only lightly for fun... but not in a sexual sense xD *dies*

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 03:42 PM
OMG CH1LD ABUS3!1

Leeza
06-06-2005, 04:01 PM
I was spanked as a child, but I do not like spanking in any way, shape or form, except maybe to beat you for not posting more often. :)

Mikztsu
06-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Hehe, I know I'd love to be spanked by Leeza though. :P

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 04:08 PM
I like spanking. Or being spanked. Lots. But then I'm as sexually deviant as anyone you'll come across, at least until you find someone into necrophilia. (Which, with all the zomies around here, I suppose isn't actually going to be that rare.)

But sadly I have never been spanked except when I were naught but a wee lad, which was not at all sexual or enjoyable. And I have smacked my ladyfriend's rear end a few times, but that was in a playful way rather than a 'You've been a bad girl and must be harshy punished.' way.

And I daresay a belt or riding crop or pretty much anything that won't make me bleed or die would be enjoyed. Hard or gentle doesn't matter when done to me, and as for dishing it out, well I'd have to consider the ladyfriend's feelings on the matter.

Or gag her and tie her ankles. That works as well.

Devourment
06-06-2005, 04:08 PM
*Spanks random people*

Spanking is good, can be addictive...

Lionx
06-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Spanked (Yes, Please)

Jojee
06-06-2005, 05:09 PM
And I daresay a belt or riding crop or pretty much anything that won't make me bleed or die would be enjoyed. Hard or gentle doesn't matter when done to me, and as for dishing it out, well I'd have to consider the ladyfriend's feelings on the matter.

Or gag her and tie her ankles. That works as well. XD

If you're looking for necrophiliacs, look no further! *points you to Necronopticus or something... aka Jeremy*

Haha but... what, pray say, is so sexually... attractive about spanking? ;] If I were to psychologically analyze it, I could say something like people wanting a parental figure... lalala... dunno ;)

My grandpa used to hit me with big sticks on the arse and it left lashes and it wasn't fun :p

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Once my mum cracked me a good-un' on the arse with a metal ruler because I kept bugging her while she was working, it seriously left imprints on my arse cheeks.

fire_of_avalon
06-06-2005, 05:20 PM
I like spanking. Or being spanked. Lots. But then I'm as sexually deviant as anyone you'll come across, at least until you find someone into necrophilia. (Which, with all the zomies around here, I suppose isn't actually going to be that rare.)

But sadly I have never been spanked except when I were naught but a wee lad, which was not at all sexual or enjoyable. And I have smacked my ladyfriend's rear end a few times, but that was in a playful way rather than a 'You've been a bad girl and must be harshy punished.' way.

Or gag her and tie her ankles. That works as well.

What if she can walk on her hands?

Nod
06-06-2005, 05:23 PM
I like a bit of both maybe? I dunno, spanking is something I haven't tried.......yet.

:D

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Don't be afraid to try something new Nod!! :fpexdee:

Zeldy
06-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Well ive never experienced what you lot are on about but i have been smacked as a child.. i still am a child really =O
Personally, i dont like it but my god, you do learn from it.
You learn some things from it, i get hit for being cheeky but i still am cheeky, as they dont hurt me anymore :D
They hit me,if they do, on my arm or back.
It just goes red and thats it.
It depends what the child has done, ill never commit child abuse..never, but i will hit my child, you all say you wont but when your kids screaming in a public place for no reason you wont be saying that.

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 05:31 PM
My mum used to smack the palm of my hand really, really fucking hard with a big wooden spoon, I used to preted to cry then laugh when i went upstairs because I got used to it until it didn't hurt anymore, when she caught me laughing once she kicked the fuck out of me and bruised my ribs lol :P I was a bad kid.

Zeldy
06-06-2005, 05:47 PM
My mum used to smack the palm of my hand really, really smurfing hard with a big wooden spoon, I used to preted to cry then laugh when i went upstairs because I got used to it until it didn't hurt anymore, when she caught me laughing once she kicked the smurf out of me and bruised my ribs lol :P I was a bad kid.

Oh your poor thing..! :(
I was really brave one day! I was cheeky to my dad, i mean.. "Shut the door amy!" "No! Im making Your Cup of tea.. why should i miss tele?"
"sHUT the door amy.." "Nope!" *WHACK*
my arm hurt :(
I shut the door and made the little bastards tea, banged it down on the floor and snidely said "If thats as hard as you can hit.. your loosing your touch" and ran upstairs cluching my arm :cry:

Ten Tailed Cat
06-06-2005, 05:52 PM
:( I got one like that, I caught my mum and her boyfriend having a fist fight after they came back from the pub (they're really lower class skanks) so I went in and lamped her bf right on the nose and he knocked me out lol

Parents are idiots.

Kamiko
06-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Awww.... Mana will save you from the drudgery!!! :fplove: :fplove:

theundeadhero
06-06-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm a naughty boy! NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY!

Okay, really. The only spankings I ever got were from my Mom and I didn't like them very much :(

Crazy the Clown
06-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Never in a million years should it be administered on a kid. I'm probably not going to make many friends saying this, but when I read that on Maddox's site, I got seriously cheesed off. This is an issue where I have absolutely no sense of humor.

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 07:08 PM
XD

If you're looking for necrophiliacs, look no further! *points you to Necronopticus or something... aka Jeremy*

Haha but... what, pray say, is so sexually... attractive about spanking? ;] If I were to psychologically analyze it, I could say something like people wanting a parental figure... lalala... dunno ;)

My grandpa used to hit me with big sticks on the arse and it left lashes and it wasn't fun :p

Hmmm, I suppose it could be halfway between masochism and the whole parental figure thing. And I'll make no bones about it, I do want to be mothered. I was deprived in my youth. At any rate, I don't know how closely related it is to a desire for a parental figure, because diaperism is all about that and it's actually got very little to do with sex.

What if she can walk on her hands?

Then may God have mercy on us all.

Or there could simply be yet more bondage.

Never in a million years should it be administered on a kid. I'm probably not going to make many friends saying this, but when I read that on Maddox's site, I got seriously cheesed off. This is an issue where I have absolutely no sense of humor.

You made a friend of me! I'm usually only impressed with Maddox when he mocks pop culture. His political and social commentary is not funny.

Jojee
06-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Hmmm, I suppose it could be halfway between masochism and the whole parental figure thing. And I'll make no bones about it, I do want to be mothered. I was deprived in my youth. At any rate, I don't know how closely related it is to a desire for a parental figure, because diaperism is all about that and it's actually got very little to do with sex. Ohmigosh... there's a thing called diaperism, now? *_* I'll never cease to be surprised by humanity's desires! :p I only heard of the spanking one like not very long ago at all and I was like *blinks* eh? xD

Rye
06-06-2005, 07:35 PM
I don't like spanks... xD

Madame Adequate
06-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Hmmm, I suppose it could be halfway between masochism and the whole parental figure thing. And I'll make no bones about it, I do want to be mothered. I was deprived in my youth. At any rate, I don't know how closely related it is to a desire for a parental figure, because diaperism is all about that and it's actually got very little to do with sex. Ohmigosh... there's a thing called diaperism, now? *_* I'll never cease to be surprised by humanity's desires! :p I only heard of the spanking one like not very long ago at all and I was like *blinks* eh? xD

Strictly speaking I should have referred to it as Infantilism, as diaperism is only one aspect of that.

And Rye Lies. *Rhyme*

Chaos
06-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Here in Hong Kong I think women who can keep eye contact with me for more than five seconds are daring. Whoa. See the difference?

Then I attract all the daring people in Hong Kong. I get stared at for minutes by people.

Both at my face and other assets. :p

Spanking doesnt really do it for me.
I hit my boyfriend a lot...(playfully) but thats not sexual. I just hit him. Yaaay. :D

Chaos

Rye
06-06-2005, 11:50 PM

Strictly speaking I should have referred to it as Infantilism, as diaperism is only one aspect of that.

And Rye Lies. *Rhyme*

Doooo noooot!

MAS82587
06-07-2005, 12:31 AM
i got to go with both, but more so with me giving the spankings

eestlinc
06-07-2005, 01:24 AM
WELCOME BACK MIKZTSU SPANKING ON JUMALA!!!!

krissy
06-07-2005, 01:39 AM
mik let's follow the trail of blood together

blood from all the whipping and wax

Mikztsu
06-07-2005, 03:18 AM
WELCOME BACK MIKZTSU SPANKING ON JUMALA!!!!

Hey now...I never left. <.<

mik let's follow the trail of blood together

blood from all the whipping and wax

Yeah, I'm curious to who's ass that trail leads. :)

Jojee
06-07-2005, 03:19 AM
J...Je...nova...?

eestlinc
06-07-2005, 03:20 AM
XxXSephirothXxX

theundeadhero
06-07-2005, 05:26 AM
Monkey wanted to spank Sephiroth so bad when she joined these forums ;)

Glendon
06-07-2005, 05:31 AM
You're all going the right way for a smacked bottom.

http://hollywoodcostumesandparty.com/austinpowers/austin3b.jpg

Mitch
06-07-2005, 06:24 AM
I spanked/got spanked almost everyday at boarding school. Strange days....

Jojee
06-07-2005, 06:29 AM
It's not XxXSephirothXxX, it's XXXSephirothXXX. Geez, get it right, guys! ^_~

Boarding school sounds evil. :x

Miriel
06-07-2005, 07:11 AM
*squishes Mik*

I'm against all forms of spanking. That's all I'm gonna say.

Reles
06-07-2005, 07:45 AM
I am a spanking virgin. x.x

Xander
06-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I like spanking AND being spanked. The harder the better. ^_^ *innocent*

Ko Ko
06-07-2005, 01:20 PM
I HATE being spanked! But everyone spanks me!
I mean EVERYONE. It's like an automatic mental thing they get when they meet me.
'OMG LYK SPANK IRI!! OMG LYK SPANK IRI!!' Like a frickin' SIREN or something because everyone spanks me.

Triple T
06-07-2005, 01:23 PM
'OMG LYK SPANK IRI!! OMG LYK SPANK IRI!!

**ShadowZone**
06-07-2005, 01:30 PM
I Like spanking *spanks everyone at Eoff* teehee

Ko Ko
06-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Don't you dare, Triple T.

Destai
06-07-2005, 01:50 PM
*SPANKS*

Faris
06-07-2005, 01:58 PM
*backs away*
My mom and my grandmother will randomly spank or pinch me, I despise it. I also have to hope that some of my friends don't plot to slap me. o_O

bennator
06-07-2005, 06:53 PM
*spanks Iri*

I'm a spanked, thank you very much.

Jojee
06-07-2005, 07:32 PM
I like spanking AND being spanked. The harder the better. ^_^ *innocent* Last person I expected to hear this from :p

bennator
06-08-2005, 01:03 AM
Last person I expected to hear this from

The more innocent people are on the outside, the kinkier they are on the inside.

Crazy the Clown
06-08-2005, 01:25 AM
I HATE being spanked! But everyone spanks me!

As I said, earlier, I disapprove of spanking, so I'm gonna count myself as an exception.

However, you said nothing about psychologically wearing anyone down, which I thoroughly approve of. :scary:

kikimm
06-08-2005, 01:33 AM
The more innocent people are on the outside, the kinkier they are on the inside.

I've always wondered about that. Truly.

As for me, I'd rather spank, thanks. Although being spanked isn't so bad either. Oh, it depends what kind of a mood I'm in, I guess, if I'm going to be completely honest. :)

:D

Mikztsu
06-08-2005, 01:58 AM
This topic is frightening me now. What have I created. :cry:

*squishes Mik*

I'm against all forms of spanking. That's all I'm gonna say.

LIAR! I still remember that bundling twine stuff!