PDA

View Full Version : ffchat.net

Shoden
06-06-2005, 08:33 PM
the crappiest server ever they should try surrealchat.net its alot better and nicer people run it.

sadly some anal basher banned me from the server all together but the servers to remote it needs to migrate to a mass server

Agent Proto
06-06-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm rather fine with ffchat.net. However, it's up to the staff and those in charge of #eoff if they want to change servers.

And for the note, I'm against the change.

Not a sermon, just a thought.

ZeZipster
06-06-2005, 08:36 PM
You're right. What sense does a Final Fantasy chat on a Final Fantasy server make? They should all pack up and move to Dalnet so they can be flooded by l33t script kiddies all day.

Shoden
06-06-2005, 08:41 PM
they need to move to civilized server it'll be better and those l337 noobs shall not be accepted

Psychotic
06-06-2005, 08:44 PM
They should delete #eoff altogether. Just to see what Kirobaito would do.

But then they'd re-open it a week later and not tell him! Oh the merriment that would result in such a jovial jape!

...yeah. :)

Shoden
06-06-2005, 08:47 PM
nah #eoff doesnt deserve that it should be sorted and put onto a mainstream server

Roogle
06-06-2005, 08:59 PM
With an attitude like that, why don't I just replace you and find someone else that is a lot better and is a nicer person?

Sadly, you said it's too remote, but the only other possibility that's been looked at was having an IRC server entirely for #eoff.