PDA

View Full Version : What A Tease

ff-fanatix
06-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Ok this has bugged me for years.....every time i play the game up to and including right this very second.....

You know in Kalm inn upstairs when you talk to your party about the past and any other time in the game.....

HOW THE smurf.....do you get the item in the cupboard in the corner....i have never found ti possible..first disk...2nd disk...or 3rd....

anyone had any luck with it.....or is it just one big tease.....maybe a part of the reviove aeris quest that they just dropped???

i dunno....

TheAbominatrix
06-07-2005, 01:17 AM
The one you're too short for? Just keep trying, eventually Cloud will get pissy and kick the cupboard, with will drop the item.

And it isnt part of the 'revive Aerith quest', as one never existed and was never meant to.

ff-fanatix
06-07-2005, 01:45 AM
is that it.... lol

cheers for that...

DMKA
06-07-2005, 01:46 AM
I just push all the buttons like crazy and he says "shi*!" and kicks it and it falls down. It's either an elixer or a megalixer...I can't remember.

ff-fanatix
06-07-2005, 01:51 AM
yeah tis a megalixir...thanx for that info..it would drive me crazy...id click like 3/4 times. an nothing....come back with cid and tifa....nothing...

that one extra click lol.....and the whole "Damnit!!" just adds to the comedy lol.....

Chibi Angel
06-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Me and my sister just found that thing yesterday and couldn't figure out how to get it it was really annoying.