PDA

View Full Version : good ending question*Spoilers*

Tai-Ti
06-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Ok, heres the go then :)
Im not a paictient person, and haven't completted the game to a very far extent, and i didnt get the hidden scene at the end of chaper3...or was it 2?... BaH, what dose it matter. Ne hu, i acctually like knowing whats going to happen, so can sum1 plz tell me what the "good ending" is, cause i bet i wont c it, i'll c watever the other one is. Thanx

Destai
06-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Nooj, Baralai and...that horny sand monkey guy (cant remember) give a speech at the luca theatre similar to Yunas speech at the end of X as Yuna, Rikku and Paine get high on the front of the celsius. They arrive in Besaid as Tidus appears from the sea as you saw in the end of X and he meets Yuna as the Celsius lands close to him. Then they have a big hug and the village of Besaid coincidentally appear on the beach just in time to say "yay the gangs back together!". The End.

Armisael
06-07-2005, 02:05 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48079

That is pretty much!^_^

Tai-Ti
06-09-2005, 12:00 PM
thanx a bunch, damn, i wish i could see it for myself :( do you see Tidus if you dont get the good ending?

The Anarchy Angel
06-09-2005, 05:53 PM
Yea and he becomes human i believe

Yew-Yevon
06-09-2005, 07:12 PM
easy ending =)...when yuna first falls into the farplain start tapping (X) you'll hear tidus wistle keep doing this untill she out of the farplaine....after difeating vegnagun when yuna walks across the farplaine again tap (X) and he will wistle again then yevon kid will pop up and ask if you want to see him again say yes and you will get the good ending.

ps: I got this with 73% compleation

Markus. D
06-10-2005, 04:21 AM
if you get 100% you get to see another ending, i wont spoil it but its funny.

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 02:50 AM
BaH, i dont care about spoilers, im an oddball i guess. Knowing wats gunna happen makes me wanna c it more i guess

easy ending =)...when yuna first falls into the farplain start tapping (X) you'll hear tidus wistle keep doing this untill she out of the farplaine....after difeating vegnagun when yuna walks across the farplaine again tap (X) and he will wistle again then yevon kid will pop up and ask if you want to see him again say yes and you will get the good ending.
ps: I got this with 73% compleation

thanx 4 that, i bet ill proberly finish bout the same, but i missed the first scene at the farplane, witch sux :mad: