PDA

View Full Version : Rewrite the endings!

Destai
06-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Rewrite the endings to the FF's!11
Alright so once Tidus reappears both him and Yuna have a hard time dating because theyre so ridiculously different and decide to call it off :( So later at the Besaid school fair Yuna shows up and uses her Bondage dress sphere. At which point they break into song and flirt theyre way through the amusements at which point Rikku yells
"yay the gangs back together!"and they fly away in a car. Hey, Id buy it

Ultima Shadow
06-07-2005, 06:36 PM
At the end of FFVIII, Squall starts to belive in the R=U theory...

At the last scene were Squall and Rinoa are about to kiss...

Squall (thinking to himself): So if Rinoa would die now... she'll never become Ultimecia... and I would never have to go trough this hell...

Rinoa: What are you doing?

Squall: Mwahahahahaha!!! *swings gunblade*

...The End?

RedCydranth
06-07-2005, 06:59 PM
FF7.

Sephiroth kills Cloud and team. He goes on to destroy the planet.

For once the bad guys win.

Captain Maxx Power
06-08-2005, 12:12 PM
FF1: Something actually happens besides confusing text. Like, I dunno, a big wierd bird like thing comes down and starts randomly destroying stuff, so the Light Warriors have to go across the world to various temples so that...wait a second!

Alexander
06-08-2005, 03:45 PM
I'd change FF8's ending, but this implies in changing the whole storyline.

...Actually, FF8 needs to have a storyline, in order to change it. XD

ThroneofDravaris
06-08-2005, 04:09 PM

YOU SUCK!!!

Anyway, I would change FF9's story line to make Kuja evil all the way through. Kuja rocks, but he went soft on me towards the end...

*forces back disturbing mental image*

I Don't Need A Name
06-08-2005, 04:16 PM
ff IX
zidane is running to escape the Iifa tree when a huge branch smacks him in the face and kills him!
Vivi (being the amazing mage he is) uses firaga to burn down the tree where they find zidanes corpse!
the end

Alexander
06-08-2005, 04:35 PM

YOU SUCK!!!

I don't remember of offending you in my life. So don't offend me because of my OPINIONS.
In my opinion, FFVIII doesn't have a true storyline, it looks more like a (bad) prototype of one. If you got something about it, save it for yourself. Or send me a personal message if you can't save it for yourself.

KoShiatar
06-08-2005, 10:19 PM
FF IV: Rosa realizes life with a moon man might not just be that great and she runs off with Cid.
A very much scorned Cecil throws away his Paladin gear, goes on a rampage to get the Crystals , summons the Great Whale and goes to sleep with Golbez on the Moon muttering "This sucks". After the disappearance of Cecil Cid becomes the new King Baron, so Rosa becomes queen anyway.
Rydia and Kain disappear in the World of Summoned Monsters where there are lots of dragons to ride and they lived together happily ever after.
Edge goes to Mt. Ordeals.
The end.

Flying Mullet
06-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Agreed.

Takara
06-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Actually, FF8 needs to have a storyline, in order to change it. XD

I concur. XD

DJZen
06-09-2005, 05:16 AM
Cloud: BLAR! I KILLZOR SEPHIROTH!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!1111!!1!1one11!!!!

Tifa: OH NOES!!!! METEO STILL B COMIGN!!!!!

Cid: OMGWTFBBQ!!!!

Cloud: THIS HAS TEH S UCK!!!!!

ARIES: Cloud its okays I dident relly dies and nows I save teh planat!!

*stops meteo*

Everyone: YAYS!!!

Cloud: But how?

Areis: BCUZ I LUV U!!!!!

Cloud: But Aeris, didn't you hear? I'm gay

Aeris: WHAT?!?!??!

Cloud: Yup, Tifa helped me remember, turns out I'd suppressed the memories.

Tifa: Yeah, it's true, sorry about that...

Aeris: Well... I guess I shouldn't be TOO suprised... I mean, it's hard to look LESS manly than Cloud does.

Barret: Yes, verily. I find that Cloud's aesthetic senses are rather like what is contemporarily popular with the majority of the homosexual demographic.

Cid: %@#$*%^&(@*^&@(%$*^&@($%^&@#(%^@($%^&$%@*^%

Yuffie: Here, Cloud, I made yaoi of you making out with Vincent! ^.^

Vincent: Oh come on, that is SOOOO not cool! I don't even swing that way!

Cloud: I'm just glad everyone's been so accepting. I think Cid's fine with it too, even though all he ever says anymore is long explative strings...

Aeris: But... What about that time we spent at the Gold Saucer?

Cloud: I'm sorry, I hate to tell you this, but I was just kind of picturing Rufus's head on your shoulders... And Rufus's body under your neck.

Tifa: And you remember the time we made him dress like a woman?

Aeris: You don't mean...

Cloud: I kept all those clothes the whole time. I think this is really the real me.

Yuffie: OMG HE LIEK SOOOOOO KYOOOOOOOOOT ZOMG!!!!!

Aeris: Well... At least everyone's safe now...

Heidegger: And I'm safe too!!! Turns out I was under deep hypnosis the whole time, and the explosion in the proud clod made me come to! Now I can resume my life's goal of throwing AWESOME house parties!!!!

Tifa: Wow! That's awesome!

Cloud: TOTALLY awesome! Let's all go to Heidegger's kickin' house party!!!

Red XIII: Hey! Can't a guy get some quiet?! I'm trying to listen to Good Charlotte over here!

Yuffie: LIEK OMG HEIDAGAR IS TEH S3CKS!!!!

Hikaro Takayama
06-09-2005, 07:04 AM
DJZen: ROFLMAO at your post! That was just too funny :lol:

Primus Inter Pares
06-09-2005, 09:11 AM

YOU SUCK!!!

I don't remember of offending you in my life. So don't offend me because of my OPINIONS.
In my opinion, FFVIII doesn't have a true storyline, it looks more like a (bad) prototype of one. If you got something about it, save it for yourself. Or send me a personal message if you can't save it for yourself.

Isn't the whole point of this forum to exchange opinions, and ToD has a very good opinion in this instance.

YOU SUCK!!!

ThroneofDravaris
06-09-2005, 09:16 AM

YOU SUCK!!!

You know, considering that your post was a direct and baseless attack against FF8, I’m surprised that you can’t see why your post was just as offensive as mine. Besides, it was obviously a light hearted post. For God’s sake, don’t take it personally.

EDIT: People can attack the games as much as they want. You, however, cannot attack them. That is the line so please don't cross it, even though it was fairly obvious you meant it in a light hearted sense. -Murder

Destai
06-09-2005, 09:22 AM

YOU SUCK!!!

You know, considering that your post was a direct and baseless attack against FF8, I’m surprised that you can’t see why your post was just as offensive as mine. Besides, it was obviously a light hearted post. For God’s sake, don’t take it personally.Its still funny though xD and DJ Zen

Cloud: TOTALLY awesome! Let's all go to Heidegger's kickin' house party!!!

Tai-Ti
06-09-2005, 12:50 PM
my FF9 spinoff clip thingy-ma-bobby
Zidane and Vivi are sitting around a fire watching grass grow, Garnet shows up, and the guys invite her to sit down wit them. Garnet sits on Zidane's tail, who jumps up in a fight, removing the tail from his body, causing him to blead uncontrolably. Vivi is laughing hysterically, while Garnet filps out, trying to stop the bleeding. Vivi points mockingly at Zidane and Garnet and accidentaly sends a fire spell, setting Garnets hair alight. Vivi removes his hat, revealing a large red afro, and tried to bat out the fire on Garnets head. By this time, Zidane has blead to death. But Vivi's attempts only make things worse, by spreading the fire, setting the whole of Garnet on fire. Vivi bights his lip as Garnet becomes a pile of ash. Vivi neatly sweaps the ashes onto the original fire, and deciding not to let Zidanes corpse go to waste, by putting it on a long stick, and cooking it ove rthe fire for dinner.
THE END

Primus Inter Pares
06-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Zidane and Vivi are sitting around a fire watching grass grow, Garnet shows up, and the guys invite her to sit down wit them. Garnet sits on Zidane's tail, who jumps up in a fight, removing the tail from his body, causing him to blead uncontrolably. Vivi is laughing hysterically, while Garnet filps out, trying to stop the bleeding. Vivi points mockingly at Zidane and Garnet and accidentaly sends a fire spell, setting Garnets hair alight. Vivi removes his hat, revealing a large red afro, and tried to bat out the fire on Garnets head. By this time, Zidane has blead to death. But Vivi's attempts only make things worse, by spreading the fire, setting the whole of Garnet on fire. Vivi bights his lip as Garnet becomes a pile of ash. Vivi neatly sweaps the ashes onto the original fire, and deciding not to let Zidanes corpse go to waste, by putting it on a long stick, and cooking it ove rthe fire for dinner.
THE END

Ehehehehe.........................................................

HERESY!!!!!!

Tai-Ti
06-09-2005, 02:01 PM
THE END

Ehehehehe.........................................................

HERESY!!!!!!
i have time on my hands, and insetead of using it for good, i make up codswalop like that. Someday i plan to learn how to use flash animation and acctually make the cartoons i wright.

DJZen
06-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Ultimecia: OH NOES! I DIE!

Squall: Wait... didn't we just cause some sort of horrible paradox?

Zell: Huh?

Squall: By killing the person who caused this whole "time compression" thing, didn't we alter the general flow of time?

Quistis: Hmmm, I suppose it's possible, but what does that mean for us?

AND THEN THE UNIVERSE COLLAPSES AND THEY ALL F***ING DIE!!!!!

There now, wasn't that much better?