PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Make-a-Story.

Lover of Kh
06-07-2005, 05:35 PM
I'm just doing this because I'm kind of bored. So.....Here we go!

Sora lays in his bed doing nothing. Looking up at the ceiling.
Sora:"Man. I'm bored."
Sora rolls over in his bed.
"I wonder whar are Riku and Kairi doing?" wonders Sora.
*He gets up out of bed and calls to his mom downstairs.*
Sora:"Mom, I'm going to the island to meet up with Riku and Kairi!"
Mom:"Okay. Be back before dinner!"
Sora:"I will."
*Sora heads out to Destiny Island on his raft.*
Sora:"Hey guys! Whattcha doing?"
Riku:"Nothing."
Kairi:"Nothing."
Sora:"Oh."
Sora, Kairi, and Riku just sit on the beach loopking at the sky or at the ocean.
Sora: Life's got pretty boring since the worlds closed off from each other.
Riku:"Yeah, it has...."
Kairi:"I have to admit, I did enjoy going to another world even through it was just one world I visit, but Traverse Town was pretty cool!"
Riku & Sora:"Yeah."
Sora:"I wish the worlds were connected again, so we can see even more worlds and meet more people."
*Then another metor shower started there for connect the worlds* again.
Sora:"W-what's happening?!"
Riku:"It looks like your wish came true, Sora!"
Kairi:"Look out!"
*A metor comes come close to crash it the three friends as the dodge the metor.*
Kairi:"Is everyone ok?"
Riku & Sora:"Yeah."
Riku:"But....what's that?"
*Riku points to a hole that was form after the metor*
Kairi:"Wonder where it leads to?"*as she push back a peice of her hair.*
Sora:"Wanna find out?"*as Sora looks to friends*
Riku:"Why not? It's the most fun we would have had a day."
*The friends walks cautionly to the hole. Sora reachs out to touch it and automantically gets sucked in, but not before he grabs Kairi's hand,who grabs hold of Riku's hand, who holds tight to Kairi as they all get sucked in.Then, they land with a thump on the other side of the hole.*
Kairi & Riku:"Where are we?"
Sora:"Look like...."*Sora starts to say before he was interruppted
Donald & Goofy: "What are you doing here?"
Sora:"Donald! Goofy! Are we....."
Goofy:"Yep. You're in Disney Kingdom!"*as he finished Sora's sentence.*

Alright, Guys! You come up with something more! I'm out of ideas! C ya! :D

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-09-2005, 07:28 PM
this thread is so boring.........so ima liven it up a bit

umm Lover of Kh this is in the island ok??

Riku: Sora, hes back
Sora: whos back.....what are you talking about....
*king mickey suddenly arrives out of thin air*
king mickey: hello sora
Sora: hello your majesty
king mickey: did you tell him yet
Riku: we were about to until we were interupted
Sora: so what do you want to tell me guys?

Lover of Kh
06-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Thanks for sending something to liven up this!

Riku: "Ansem is back and he's taken Kairi with him!"
Sora: "What?! Why didn't you you stop him Riku?!?"
Riku:"Because you destroyed my weapon! Remember?", fumes Riku.
Sora:"Oh yeah.",says Sora as he has a flashback
*He remembers fight Riku*
Sora:"Why did you do a stupid like that and join Maleficent?!"shouts Sora.
Riku:"Because she promise to me find Kairi, unlike some people!"
Sora:"You idiot!", says Sora *as he parried Riku's attack and stole his weapon then broke it over Riku's head.*
*back to the present*
Sora:"Oh yeah.....I forgot."

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Sora:but why did he take Kairi again??
Riku: because shes attracive.......amazing.......and all has..................i think its for his plan or something like that
Sora:so now what??
Riku: now we gotta find your friends the big one and the small angry duck
Sora: yeah, we cant take him on our own
king mickey: one step ahead of you fellas...........lets go on to the gummi ship
Riku: actually..........since i was possed by him....i know his weak spots and i can take him on our own
*but Sora was already gone*
*sora from a distance says he cant wait to ride the gummi ship again

Lover of Kh
06-10-2005, 06:25 PM
((If you never heard of this person in the game before that's because I made her up))

*But unforturnatly, Sora had to wait because the gummi ship needed repair because of Mickey crashing it into Destiny Island because he's a bad driver and lost he's driver license!*
Sora:"Man this is going to take forever!", pouted Sora.
Donald:"Be patient!!!",shouted Donald
Riku:"The crazy duck, one to talk!"
Donald:"Shut up!",fumed Donald
Riku:"And if I don't?",argued Riku
*quackes angrily and cast a lighting spell on Riku, but Riku dodges the spell and counters the spell with a spell of his own*
Goofy:"Please don't make a fried duck, out of Donald, Riku!"Goofy said pleadingly.
Sora:"Riku! Since when did you learn magic?"questioned the amazed Sora.
Riku:"I dunno. I guess I learned it from you when I watched you practiced with Tidus."
Donald:<quacks angrily> Now your gotta-"
Daisy:"Donald!", interrupped Daisy.
*Donald nervously turn around to face Daisy and laughed nervously*
Daisy:"What have I told you about fighting children?"scolded Daisy
Donald:"But he-" started Donald
Daisy:"Not another word!", fumed Daisy as she dragged the squiming to his 50th anger mangerment class.
Sora:"Umm....That was....strange."
????:"Tell me about it.",said a mysterious voice from behind Sora
Goofy:"Who's there?"
Riku:"And how did you get here?",questioned Riku.
????:"My name is Alice. I'm a sorceress. And how I got here is through a portal!",excalimed Alice.
Sora:"A portal?",repeated the puzzled Sora.
Alice:" Yes. And I can probably help you get to where you need to go!"
Riku:"What's the catch?"
Alice:<sighs> The 'catch' is that you guys have to help me find my Hart."
Goofy:"You lost your heart?",asked Goofy.
Alice:"Yes.", replied Alice.
Sora:"Then why haven't you turned into a Heartless?", countered Sora.
Alice:"No. Not h-e-a-r-t. H-a-r-t. Hart. She's what keeps my powers under control and also keeps me from dying. So, will help me?", asked Alice one last time.

FiragaBreak
06-10-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm making up my own story if that is O.K with you.

"Fading Dreams: The Tale after the Death of Ansem" will be the name of my story.

Riku: "Your majesty, what are we to do now?"
King Mickey: "I don't know what to do. We are walking the path to twilight. Maybe something would happen there."
Riku starts to feel slighty dizzy.
Mickey: "Riku, what's wrong?"
Riku: "I don't know. It feels as if the darkness in me is taking control....ugh!"
Riku faints and falls down to the ground.
Mickey seeing his friend on the ground rushes to him: "Riku get, quickly we're surrounded by Heartless." The Heartless are surrounding Mickey and the fainted Riku.
Mickey pulls out the Keyblade but it is pulled away from him.
Mickey: "What the hell? What's going on?"
A dark figure stands before them.
Ansem: "Do you think you can get rid of me? I am the darkness! Noone can defeat darkness!"
Ansem laughs manaically and picks up Riku's motionless body.
The heartless surround him take his heart.
"HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAAHHAHA!!!!!!"
Mickey: "RRRIIIIKKKUUUU!!!!!"
"Riku! Riku! Hey, RIIKKUU!!"
Riku wakes up and realize it was only a dream. Sora is standing over him with a worried face. "What's wrong Riku?" said Sora, "Did you have a bad dream?" Riku put a little grin on his face and says, "Yes, I did. It was about your onion breath." Sora frowns at Riku. "That wasn't funny."
Its morning and the sun is bright. Sora, Riku Wakka, Selphie, and Kairi all sitting at the breakfast table when: "So, Riku. What did you dream?" Sora had told the others and Wakka had now blurted it out. Looking at Sora with a mad face Riku gets up, walks around the table, and hits Sora in the back of the head. "OW! Hey!" Sora yells in pain. "That's for telling them. Say something else and you'll feel really sorry," Riku says shaking his fist at him. Sora tested Riku and said, "He was dreaming about Selphie in the bed with him." Riku and Selphie got up and chased Sora around the kitchen table. Riku tackled him and Selphie beat in the back of the head. "Sora, you pervertic bum!" she said beating the crap out of him. Sora's mom calls down from the basement, "Sora is there anything wrong?" Riku and Selphie quickly scrambled back to their chairs leaving Sora on the ground. They look at him with angry faces. Sora yells back, "No, mom!"

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-10-2005, 08:57 PM
im really confused by all of our stories

Lover of Kh
06-11-2005, 11:06 PM
It's ok with me Firaga and Tifa u can work on both stories if u want. Just title it for which story u want 2 put your ideas under.

Mercen-X
06-13-2005, 08:51 PM
You know, LoK, that meteor reference of yours reminded me of my idea for KH3, which I wrote before I found out KH was going to become a series, so I actually thought it might have a chance.

My story started out with Sora, Riku, Kairi and the three FFers back on Destiny Islands, however, that kid from Traverse Town (whom only complains about his parents in his two repetitive lines), whose name is Tristan and a kid from Chaia (the world in which Hollow Bastion, the tower, resides) named Jyo (pronounced Geo or Joe, doesn't matter), are now live in Sora's world and hang out on the island.
When the meteor storm occurred, one of the dark fragments came a little too close to Jyo and he became infected with darkness (which he kept hidden from the others).
Everyone was in the process of building a small ship (more advanced than that silly raft they were building before) which Jyo attempts to steal while embarking on a quest to cure his viral darkness which, unlike the darkness in Riku's heart, cannot be controlled.
The day before the meteor storm, Tristan had found a strange pendant on their ship. Jyo took the pendant with him and tried to leave but Sora and Riku boarded to stop him.
They all end up lost at sea and get eaten by a giant mechanical turtle island (where Jyo uses his glowing eyes to see in the dark, leaving the others behind).
Jyo uses a Wind Spear as his main weapon. I'm not actually sure what it looks like.

This is all a bit scrambled I know, but I wrote the story like few months ago and due to a system crash, it's all gone so whatever.

Lover of Kh
06-15-2005, 05:43 PM
You know, LoK, that meteor reference of yours reminded me of my idea for KH3, which I wrote before I found out KH was going to become a series, so I actually thought it might have a chance.

My story started out with Sora, Riku, Kairi and the three FFers back on Destiny Islands, however, that kid from Traverse Town (whom only complains about his parents in his two repetitive lines), whose name is Tristan and a kid from Chaia (the world in which Hollow Bastion, the tower, resides) named Jyo (pronounced Geo or Joe, doesn't matter), are now live in Sora's world and hang out on the island.
When the meteor storm occurred, one of the dark fragments came a little too close to Jyo and he became infected with darkness (which he kept hidden from the others).
Everyone was in the process of building a small ship (more advanced than that silly raft they were building before) which Jyo attempts to steal while embarking on a quest to cure his viral darkness which, unlike the darkness in Riku's heart, cannot be controlled.
The day before the meteor storm, Tristan had found a strange pendant on their ship. Jyo took the pendant with him and tried to leave but Sora and Riku boarded to stop him.
They all end up lost at sea and get eaten by a giant mechanical turtle island (where Jyo uses his glowing eyes to see in the dark, leaving the others behind).
Jyo uses a Wind Spear as his main weapon. I'm not actually sure what it looks like.

This is all a bit scrambled I know, but I wrote the story like few months ago and due to a system crash, it's all gone so whatever.
Your story a liitle confusing,but- hey I like it! :D

Sora:"So....Should we help her?", Sora asked his friends.
Riku:"I don't know....I don't trust her yet.....but she does look like she can cause any trouble."
Sora:"You're just saying that because you like her!", smirks Sora.
Riku:"Shut up!",says Riku as he hits Sora over the head and then Sora sees stars.
Goofy:"Sora! Sora! Say to me little buddy!",pleas Goofy shaking the dazed Sora.
Sora:"Look out from the sun everybody! It's poisoness!", says the dazed Sora thinking he's on a beach.
Goofy:"I think you hit him too hard."
Riku: "Hmph. Or I didn't hit him hard enough!", as he kicks Sora to wake him up and shut him up!
*Alice thoughts* I'm starting to think I aasked the wrong people to help me! I needed fighters! Not this Goof Troupe! *sighs* They know so little about me, but I know so much about them! *she now runs her fingers through her hair and throws a few strands of hair out of her eyes* *thoughts continue* Well, we'll find out soon enough if this is the group of heros I heard much about! As soon as they find Hart!
*Alice smiles gently and mutters under her breath* "Right, Alex?"*as she looks behind her to her faithful spirit conscience friend*
Alex:"Right! Plus, Sora was my friend when I was alive, of course, he's still my friend even in death!",shouts the invisible spirit.*They looked on at the silly Troupe*

((How's that guys?))

Lover of Kh
07-07-2005, 07:02 PM
((This is the little bit I came up with!!! :D ))

*After 2 hours of trying to wake Sora, but fails. So the group leaves the dazed Sora behind and goes looking around the castle in search of Hart.*

Lord Xehanort
07-07-2005, 08:45 PM
...Well this is... interesting.

Wouldn't it make more sense to make an RP forum through invisionfree.com, dedicated to a KH RP? If you decide to do so, lemme know.

I CLAIM ANSEM!!!!!

Lover of Kh
07-07-2005, 08:57 PM

Wouldn't it make more sense to make an RP forum through invisionfree.com, dedicated to a KH RP? If you decide to do so, lemme know.

I CLAIM ANSEM!!!!!

Lol. Ok. I'll let you know! :D

Lord Xehanort
07-07-2005, 09:21 PM
I take it that your post translates to 'OMFG, Ansem you are a genius and I am going to run over to invisionfree.com right now and make an RP forum to enshrine your brilliance!!!', or something to that effect? If so... good. I call Ansem's role (and if anyone objects, I will carve out their entrails with a Keyblade)!!!!!!

Lover of Kh
07-07-2005, 09:30 PM
I take it that your post translates to 'OMFG, Ansem you are a genius and I am going to run over to invisionfree.com right now and make an RP forum to enshrine your brilliance!!!', or something to that effect? If so... good. I call Ansem's role (and if anyone objects, I will carve out their entrails with a Keyblade)!!!!!!

You can't do that! :mad2:......Ansem doesn't use a keyblade! I use the keyblade because I'm the biggest the Sora fan! Lol. :D

Lord Xehanort
07-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Actually, Ansem/Riku uses a Keyblade. This means that Ansem could use a Keyblade.

BTW, you never answered my question.

Pheesh
07-08-2005, 03:50 AM

I CLAIM ANSEM!!!!!

Riku=Teh Minezor....I CLAIM RIKU!! ooh, ansem and i will have some kinky soul bondage and trappage. Until i realize he's a dominating meanie who is trying to de-heart the girl i love.....he always does that.

Lover of Kh
07-08-2005, 06:47 PM

I CLAIM ANSEM!!!!!

Riku=Teh Minezor....I CLAIM RIKU!! ooh, ansem and i will have some kinky soul bondage and trappage. Until i realize he's a dominating meanie who is trying to de-heart the girl i love.....he always does that.

Ok. 4 one thing, Ew. And 4 anything what question are you talking about, Ansem? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Darth Tjador
07-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Riku:what took u so long Sora?
Sora:Sorry its cause me Goffy,and Donald were talking.
Riku:well lets get going.
Donald:wait aren't forgeting something?
Goofy:I don't think so.are we forgeting something?
Sora:No
Riku:No
Riku:Lets go!
Sora:Lets use the HyperSpeed!

I'm out of ideas.what do u guys think? :love: :D :p :tongue:

Lover of Kh
07-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Riku:what took u so long Sora?
Sora:Sorry its cause me Goffy,and Donald were talking.
Riku:well lets get going.
Donald:wait aren't forgeting something?
Goofy:I don't think so.are we forgeting something?
Sora:No
Riku:No
Riku:Lets go!
Sora:Lets use the HyperSpeed!

I'm out of ideas.what do u guys think? :love: :D :p :tongue:

I like it! I like it!
Alice:"HEY! AREN'T YOU GUYS FORGETTING TO HELP ME FOUND HART?!"
Sora & Riku:"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! That's what we forgot!"
Alice's mental thoughts to her ghost ally, Alex*
Alice:"Are you sure they're not brain dead?!"
Alex:"*sighs* Very sure. I guess their having a tough time with starting the journey already."
Alice:"Please tell me you're not serious!"
Alex:"Very.......Sora wasn't so goofy through....."
Alice:"*shakes head*.........."

Darth Tjador
07-08-2005, 11:34 PM
:cool: Sora and Riku:Well lets help Alice
Donald ,Goffy,Sora:Okay!
Moment's later at the kingdom...
The Queen:I will not allow you to take alice with you.
Sora:Please your Majesty.
The Queen:don't you understand the word no?!
Riku:Guys will you come here for a sec.
Donald, Goffy,and Sora:Okay!
Whisper Whisper.
Riku:Gotta it.
Donald,Goffy,Sora.Yeah!

You guys can make up the the plan that they are going to do.
What do u guys think? :love: :greenie: :tongue: :D :p :)

Lord Xehanort
07-09-2005, 01:14 AM

Ok. 4 one thing, Ew. And 4 anything what question are you talking about, Ansem? :confused: :confused: :confused:

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH RIKU YAOI YOU FOOLISH CRETIN!!!!!!!

And, BTW, my question is: ARE YOU MAKING THE DAMNED RP FORUM OR NOT!?

Pheesh
07-09-2005, 03:15 AM

What's wrong with that! it actually happened!! sheesh.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Darth Tjador
07-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Sora:Were are we going to get the supplies for this Riku?
Riku:duh,Traves Town.
Sora:Oh yeah.
Alicen:I'll keep the queen busying for now.
Donald:what do we do?
SoraandRiku:Protect Alicen.
GoffyandDonald:You got it.
Riku:Alright let's go Sora.
Mean while in Traves town Hroic Heros are busy buying the supplies from Cid.
Sora:is that all Riku?
Riku:let me see hmm... yup.
Sora:let's get going before something happens to Alicen,Goffy,and Donald.
Riku:got it.thanks Cid.
Cid:No problem.
Are heroic heros return to Wonderland.
Goffy:Hello
Sora:Where's Alicen?
Goffy:Talking with Donald.
Riku:Okay.We got the supplies for the plan.
Sora:Hey you guys come here.
Alicen:I'll be right back my Queen.
Alicen:huff puff.What is it.
Sora:We got the supplies.
Donald:Great!
Alicen:i'll keep the queen distracted while you guys set the thing up.
Sora:Alright let's do it!!
Later.... our herioc heros finsh the plan.
Riku:Alright Sora do what must be done.
Sora:Hey Card Guards over here!Sora shackes his butt in front of the guards.
Riku:Ready.
DonaldandGoffy:Ya!
Sora:Now!!!
Riku:Attack!!!
Card Guards:Uhhhhh!
Everybody:We did it!!!
Sora:Alicen run!

Wehw man i'm out of ideas. :eek:

Lover of Kh
07-10-2005, 05:58 AM
Sora:Were are we going to get the supplies for this Riku?
Riku:duh,Traves Town.
Sora:Oh yeah.
Alicen:I'll keep the queen busying for now.
Donald:what do we do?
SoraandRiku:Protect Alicen.
GoffyandDonald:You got it.
Riku:Alright let's go Sora.
Mean while in Traves town Hroic Heros are busy buying the supplies from Cid.
Sora:is that all Riku?
Riku:let me see hmm... yup.
Sora:let's get going before something happens to Alicen,Goffy,and Donald.
Riku:got it.thanks Cid.
Cid:No problem.
Are heroic heros return to Wonderland.
Goffy:Hello
Sora:Where's Alicen?
Goffy:Talking with Donald.
Riku:Okay.We got the supplies for the plan.
Sora:Hey you guys come here.
Alicen:I'll be right back my Queen.
Alicen:huff puff.What is it.
Sora:We got the supplies.
Donald:Great!
Alicen:i'll keep the queen distracted while you guys set the thing up.
Sora:Alright let's do it!!
Later.... our herioc heros finsh the plan.
Riku:Alright Sora do what must be done.
Sora:Hey Card Guards over here!Sora shackes his butt in front of the guards.
Riku:Ready.
DonaldandGoffy:Ya!
Sora:Now!!!
Riku:Attack!!!
Card Guards:Uhhhhh!
Everybody:We did it!!!
Sora:Alicen run!

Wehw man i'm out of ideas. :eek:

Oh. And to answer your ? Ansem, I can't get on that website......parent control..... :cry:

Ok....so to continue from where you left off....

*Alice is about to run,but all of the sudden.....*
Alice:"Ugh!......."*Alice collaspes to the ground holding her chest!
Sora & Riku:"Alice!"
Goofy:"Are you ok?"asks Goofy stupidly.
Donald:"Yeah. Are you-", but Donald is interrupted because he gets hit over the head by one of the Card Guards!!!
Donald:*quacks angrily and puts his fists up ready to fight*
Alice:"C-could it be......you.....Hart?"
*Alice body pulses more violently like a beating heart all the more when she says the word 'Hart'!*
Alice:"A-alex!"
Alex:"Yes?!" says Alex urgently.
Alice:"Go find Hart! Now! S & M!(that means separte and materlizes)"
*Alex separtes from Alice body and materalizes!*
Alex:*salutes* Roger!"
She then runs off in seach of Hart!

Darth Tjador
07-10-2005, 07:31 AM
Sora:You can take the ship.
Alex:Thank you.
Donald&Goffy:Hurry.they say smartly.
Riku:She's not going to make it.
Alicen:Help me....moaning
Meanwhile are heroic hero Alex finds Hart at Traves Town.
Alex:Hart Alicen needs help.
Hart:What is it?
Alex:Alicen is losing her will to live!
Hart:I'll be right there.
later Hart is ready..
Alex:ready.
Hart:yup.
Alex:Great lets go.
back at Wonderland....
Hart:Where's Alicen ?
Riku&Sora over there.
Hart:It's going to be alright Alicen.
Hart cast's a spell called Esuna.
Okay thats all have for now.

Lover of Kh
07-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Sora:You can take the ship.
Alex:Thank you.
Donald&Goffy:Hurry.they say smartly.
Riku:She's not going to make it.
Alicen:Help me....moaning
Meanwhile are heroic hero Alex finds Hart at Traves Town.
Alex:Hart Alicen needs help.
Hart:What is it?
Alex:Alicen is losing her will to live!
Hart:I'll be right there.
later Hart is ready..
Alex:ready.
Hart:yup.
Alex:Great lets go.
back at Wonderland....
Hart:Where's Alicen ?
Riku&Sora over there.
Hart:It's going to be alright Alicen.
Hart cast's a spell called Esuna.
Okay thats all have for now.

Alex:"Um.....Hart?...."
Hart:"Yes?"
Alex:"ESUNA CAN'T CURE DEATHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" :frust:
Hart:"Damn!"
Alice:*moans*
Alex:"Ugh! Fine! We'll just have to do it the hard way!"
*Alex then chants a spell and the luminous Hart (Oh and by the way, Hart can change from 2 forms. The 1st form which is her first form, is as a glass crystal orb with a luminous siver light shining from it and a gray clasp around the glass like orb and the 2nd form which is like a form of a young woman with white looking hair with sky blue eyes, and she wear like a outfit of white robes, just wanted to metion that! :D )
shoots straight towards Alice into her body!*
*Then a super bright light bursted from Alice*
Everyone:"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" everyone screams, whlist trying to shield they're eyes from the bright light coming from Alice.....Then everything blacks out.....

And so does my brain, cause I'm out of ideas for now! :D

Darth Tjador
07-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Everybody:Alicen?
Alicen:Yes?
Everybody:She's alive!YAY!
Sora:Thank you Hart for saving her.Is there any way that we can repay
you?
Hart:Well i've allways wanted to visit other worlds can i come?
Everybody:Sure.
Sora:Lets hurry!
Alicen:WACHT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ansem comes walking torwards them ready to kill them.
Ansem:You can flee but you can't hide.
Riku:Go i'll take care of him.
Sora:I'm not going to leave with out you.
Ansem casts a spell that blocks there way from escapeing.
Ansem:It seems you'll just have to fight me.Laughing eviely or howevere
you spell it.
Donald:Bring it on! :mad2: :mad: :hot: :radred:

Skyblade
07-10-2005, 11:34 PM
(Oh, c'mon. The story hasn't even been going a page, and you're already having them fight Ansem? That battle should be delayed a little bit, don't you think?)

Ansem lets out another maniacal laugh and vanishes, leaving with no trace, save the Heartless he left behind who are currently creeping towards our heroes.

Sora: This guy never learns, does he?

Our heroes vanquish the Heartless in short order.

Sora: We should go look for Ansem. If he's here, there is going to be trouble.
Riku: Don't bother. He could be on another world by now. We should just press on as we had intended.
Sora: ...Fine. Strap in, everyone! Let's go!

The Gummi Ship takes off and soon leaves Wonderland behind. A tall, cloaked figure steps out of the shadows near where the Gummi Ship had been, and he is looking up, along the Gummi Ship's flight path.

Cloaked Figure: So, their journey has begun again... Most interesting. I shall have to see where it leads this time.

The Cloaked Figure lets out a small laugh and vanishes.

(Ok, you guys can continue on now)

Lord Xehanort
07-11-2005, 12:16 AM
I made the RP Forum. It's at http://s12.invisionfree.com/KH_EoFF_Style/index.php

I'd put the link in my sig, but it won't fit. I have no room.

ApocalypticLeon
07-11-2005, 10:02 AM
I claim Leon!

As all this mayhem goes on, Leon looks to the sky from a dark rook in Hollow Bastien to see the worlds are now, again, connected. He curses, abd grabs his Gunblade, heading down to the lower level to find Cid.

As he arrives, he sees Cid finishing a Model of a gummie ship.

Leon: Cid! Look out the window!
(He does so and drops the model, which shatters into peices.)
Leon: Do you still have a ship?
Cid: Y-yeah... I have one we could use.
Leon: Fine, warp us to Traverse Town... If Sora is there... well, we'll need to help him.
Cid: Alrigh'! Go an get Yuffie an Aerith while yer at it, ther' down at the falls.
(Leon nods, and leaps away with great haste)

Leon arrives with the two, seeing Cid boarding a crude airship.

Leon: This... is the ship?
Cid :Yah gat som'thin' bettah'!?!
Leon: No.. it will do. Yuffie... Aerith... lets go!

The four leave Hollow bastien and drives through the various spaces connecting the worlds. They spot a ship in the distance while apporaching Wonderland and get ready to fire. Then, they notice it was none other then the Kingdom Gummie Ship (if not, just go along) and they pulled over to see the crew in it. Leon droped a nod to Sora and began following the ship, watching for signs of trouble.

((Hope this is ok, if not, I'll change it))

Lover of Kh
07-11-2005, 05:52 PM
I claim Leon!

As all this mayhem goes on, Leon looks to the sky from a dark rook in Hollow Bastien to see the worlds are now, again, connected. He curses, abd grabs his Gunblade, heading down to the lower level to find Cid.

As he arrives, he sees Cid finishing a Model of a gummie ship.

Leon: Cid! Look out the window!
(He does so and drops the model, which shatters into peices.)
Leon: Do you still have a ship?
Cid: Y-yeah... I have one we could use.
Leon: Fine, warp us to Traverse Town... If Sora is there... well, we'll need to help him.
Cid: Alrigh'! Go an get Yuffie an Aerith while yer at it, ther' down at the falls.
(Leon nods, and leaps away with great haste)

Leon arrives with the two, seeing Cid boarding a crude airship.

Leon: This... is the ship?
Cid :Yah gat som'thin' bettah'!?!
Leon: No.. it will do. Yuffie... Aerith... lets go!

The four leave Hollow bastien and drives through the various spaces connecting the worlds. They spot a ship in the distance while apporaching Wonderland and get ready to fire. Then, they notice it was none other then the Kingdom Gummie Ship (if not, just go along) and they pulled over to see the crew in it. Leon droped a nod to Sora and began following the ship, watching for signs of trouble.

((Hope this is ok, if not, I'll change it))

I'm confused. Eariler someone said that Cid was in Traverse Town, now he's in Hollow Bastain before Leon found out the worlds were connected again? I'm confused! :confused:

Darth Tjador
07-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Well somebody messed up the story cid never leaves Traves Town.

Lover of Kh
07-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah. That's why alittle confused! :confused:

Lord Xehanort
07-11-2005, 07:56 PM
This is what happens without organization. Oh welll c'est la vie.

Lover of Kh
07-11-2005, 08:09 PM
This is what happens without organization. Oh welll c'est la vie.

Well I guess we're just start from where we last left off! :D

ApocalypticLeon
07-11-2005, 09:49 PM
... Hollow Bastion is Cids home, wouldn't you think he'd go back right before the Worlds un-connected?

Meh, if not, just flow with it.

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-11-2005, 09:59 PM
... Hollow Bastion is Cids home, wouldn't you think he'd go back right before the Worlds un-connected?

if he believed it to be his home and his heart resides there, then yes he would have been put there automanicaly when the worlds seperated

Lover of Kh
07-12-2005, 05:21 PM

if he believed it to be his home and his heart resides there, then yes he would have been put there automanicaly when the worlds seperated

Oops! I forgot about that! *laughs nervously* Well, please continue because I have no ideas!

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-12-2005, 05:37 PM

Oops! I forgot about that! *laughs nervously* Well, please continue because I have no ideas!

i dont suppose youd be willing to save me the time of reading all of the posts here and just catch me up on whats going on now?

ApocalypticLeon
07-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Sora and co. are leaving Wonderland, Leon and co. are arriving next to them in Gummie, and they are both looking for Ansem (well, Leon and co. dont know what the heck is going on, but, meh)

Skyblade
07-13-2005, 09:39 AM
...And an unknown cloaked character is surveying Sora's journey... :D

Lover of Kh
07-13-2005, 06:38 PM
...And an unknown cloaked character is surveying Sora's journey... :D

I think I got alittle bit for the story:
*Both ships finally arrived in Traverse Town, but after coming to Traverse Town the group starts to notice something weird about Alice.*
Leon:"What's up with her?", said Leon pointing to Alice.
Sora:"Huh?"
*Sora and the others looks to see what Leon is talking about and sees Alice staring at the mysterious moon that now appeared (and I say it's mysterious because if you notice, in Traverse Town all you see is nothing, but stars!)*
Goofy:"Um, Alice?"
*no response*
Yuffie:*Yuffie waves her hand in front of Alice, but she doesn't blink*"Hello? Anybody home?"
Aerith:"Did she go into shock?", worried Aerith.
Riku:"Of what?" *Riku looks up* "Because of a moon?! What? She hasn't seen a moon before?"
*Hart looks up, too. She shakes her head.*
Hart:"I should have seen this...."
The others looks at Hart, except Alex and Alice*
Alex:"The Celestial Moon."
Cid:"Celestial Moon? What the heck is that?!"
Hart:"The Celestial Moon is like the symbol of her power.
Alex:"When she lets out a blast of power, it's the color of the moon."
Hart:"It's a power that hasn't been seen for 90 human lifetimes!"
*Now everyone mouth is hanging out wide out!*
Donald:"All this from the moon?"
Alex and Hart:"Yes."
*Everybody looks at Alice right now and see that her hair starts to a very bright silver and her eyes turn deep sea dark blue.*
Sora:"W-wha-"
Alex:"Also, the moon changes her human looking state to her sorceress looking state."
*Alice's black hair fully turns a bright silver, her brown eyes is then turns fully deep sea dark blue eyes, and her rockstar looking outfit turns into a white long glossy dress that a goddess would wear.*
Alice:*whispers*They here.....They safe."
*Nobody says nothing at this point because everybody in awe.*
(I hope my friend doesn't mind me using her characters.)
*Alice turns to face the steps and hears footfalls and see three men turn the corner and the three sees Alice behind the group.*
???:"ALICE!",says one of the men, the one with short black hair, red eyes, and wearing like an eighteenth century purple outfit.
*He's about to run to her, but one of the other men, who has deep black eyes, long purple hair, and wearing completly black, grabs him by the collar!*
?????:"Idiot! What the heck do you think you're doing?!"
????:"Come on you two! Stop fighting!", saying the last man in white robes, piercing blue eyes, and long yellow hair.
*Alice laughs and everyone looks her*
Alice:"I see you still the one to give me attention, Sin! And you're always protective Raven. And Seer.....always the peacemaker!",smiled Alice.
Sin:*Getting out of Raven's grip. Translylvanian accent* "It must be the vampire blood in me, my beauty!"
Sora:"VAMPIRE?!"
Raven:"It's my job to be protective of you Alice. I am your demon guardian, after all."
Riku:"DEMON?!"
Seer:"I have to be. I am an angel, after all, Alice."
Aerith:"Angel?"

That's all I can come up with right now! :D

ApocalypticLeon
07-14-2005, 10:21 PM
The group, save Leon, looks at the new persons approaching, sizeing them up. Leon is, of course, looking otherwhere. As they near the center of the First District, Leon turns to Sora and says...

Leon: So... can you tell me exactly whats going on?

He then looks across to Alice and the new ones, an eyebrow raised.

Lover of Kh
07-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Sora:"Don't look at me! I have no idea what's going on either!",protests Sora.
Alice:"But I do.And these...."*Alice walks over to the three men*"....are my guardians."
Sora & Riku:"GUARDIANS?!"
*Alice smiles with her eyes close and nods her head.*
Raven:"We have to protect her or she'll end up destroying herself and other worlds, since she-"
Leon:*Leon pulls out his gunblade.* "She'll what?!"
Raven:*Raven conjours up a purple fireball.* "I was about to say, Since she doesn't know how to fully handle her powers!"
*Leon and Raven glare at each.*
Leon:"Heh. Looks like we'll get along just fine, then." *Leon puts away his gunblade*
Raven:*smirks*"Yeah..." *Raven puts out the fireball.*

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-15-2005, 09:52 PM
wow, this thread is still going, and people are posting in it too!, u ppl need to fight some bosses or something

Lover of Kh
07-15-2005, 09:58 PM
wow, this thread is still going, and people are posting in it too!, u ppl need to fight some bosses or something

We have fought! :rolleyes2 and a boss is coming sooner then you think! :D

Leon:"So these are your-"
*Leon's sentence is cut because Opposite Armor apeaars out of nowhere!*
Leon:"Cid! Get Yuffie and Aerith out of here!"
Cid:"Roger!"
*Cid, Yuffie, and Aerith scramble off the scene!"
Sora:"Great.....Like this day couldn't get any worse!"
*Then, more heartless appear, the Invinsibles heartless!*
Riku:*Hits Sora over the head!*"You just had to open your big mouth didn't you?!"
Sora:"How was I suppose to know more Heartless would appear!"
*The Heartless begin to circle our beloved heros!*
Alice:"Hm.*tilts head to the side* Weak...."*Alice walks over to Opposite Armor.*
Sora:"Alice! What are-"*Sora takes a step towards Alice, but is stopped by Raven.*
Raven:"Wait! Don't take another step towards her!"
Sora:"What are you talking?"
Riku:"Are you thinking? She can't fight!"
Sin:*smiles slightly*"That's what you think!
Sora & Riku:"Huh?"
Seer:"You'll see...."*Seer stares off at her*
Leon:"........."
Goofy:"What's she going do?"
Donald:"Yeah! What is she going to do?"
Raven & Sin:"You'll see!" *Raven & Sin look at each ither then looks away*
*Opposite Armor and the other Heartless begin to attack Alice who is weaponless......or not....*
Sora & Riku:"ALICE!"
*Alice posed herself in fighting position with her hand reading itself like i'ts about to unsheathe a sword....*
Alice:"*quietly*Die."
*.....and she pulls out a sword that wasn't there before and a burst of enegry comes from the sword, therefore killing the heartless effortlessly and making a molten puddle out of Opposite Armor!*
Everyone:"...............!"
Alice:"Hmm. It was weak....."
*Everybody stares at her like she's crazy!*

Lol! I'm out of ideas! :D Somebody take over! :D My head from all that thinking and my hands ache from all that typing!!! :D Lol.