PDA

View Full Version : Server Emigration

Miriel
06-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Official Info (http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news4736.shtml)

I want to switch servers. :(

But friggen Pandemonium isn't on the list. :(

This is Misfit's fault. :(

And I didn't know that Midgardsormr had that low a population. :confused:

Ouch!
06-07-2005, 09:06 PM
I always thought that Midgardsormr was one of the more populated servers. Obviously not. =/

Misfit
06-07-2005, 10:05 PM
I want to switch servers. :(

But friggen Pandemonium isn't on the list. :(
Me too. :(

I MEAN NO! No you don't, you heart Pandy! D:

But, if I could, I'd like to move to Cerberus or Midgard >D

lordblazer
06-07-2005, 10:47 PM
I love Pandemonium too much to leave it lol.Plus I couldn't leave it now even if I wanted to.

Carl the Llama
06-07-2005, 11:35 PM
im not sure but i think its the other way around, if youyr on midgarsormr then you will be able to switch servers to one of the others on the list.

Miriel
06-08-2005, 12:25 AM
im not sure but i think its the other way around, if youyr on midgarsormr then you will be able to switch servers to one of the others on the list.
I think you're right, and that makes more sense now.

Lionx
06-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Just because Midgard is more NA populated doesnt mean that its THE most populated i guess O_o Ah well...i hope Xavier wont come to midgard from cait...

Midgard Rem and Hades are somewhat new..what i dont know is how is Fairy that populated? Or are they trying to empty servers out for Xbox? O_o kinda early though..

EDIT: Now that i think about it Midgard has de-populated especially since the last Hades movement. I seen 3-4000+ one time, now its 2500 even to about 2800.

Miriel
06-08-2005, 01:03 AM
I think it's a bit weird that they're having emigration out of Remora and Hades when a few months back they had immigration into those two worlds. Is there any way to find out the population of all the servers?

Mikztsu
06-08-2005, 01:55 AM
It would be possible to migrate from my current server Asura to Remora.

It's said that Asura's and Midgardsormrir's economies are the worst, but I don't care enough to move.

It'd be interesting to meet all these new people etc, which is the only thing that interests me about Remora.

But not worth to leave all your friends and LS just for the sake of curiousity and exploring. Sure it might feel tad refreshing for a while, but while only lasts for a while. =P

If I moved, I know I'd regret it later. I stay. *nails himself on Asura* Really, why move? Grass might be greener on the other side, but it doesn't mean it would taste as good. Not nearly as good. I have all the friends and people I know at asura and my LS is getting footplace at HNM's slowly but surely ( we created Asura's first mostly EU HNMLS with few friends). No way I leave,

Roogle
06-08-2005, 08:40 AM
No, you go from those worlds TO Midgardsormr, Remora, and Fairy.

I'm very glad this is the case, as the next opportunity Midgardsormrs have to go, I'll probably have to leave, and I don't want to — but it's been decided by my friends that we have to go for our own sakes, so, I guess that's what we have to do.

And, yes, Midgardsormr lost a lot of people by the world emigration to Hades. It never had a high JP population because it was fairly new and created prior to NA release, you know! I think that's how it was, anyway.