PDA

View Full Version : Stellazzios: Can you collect them on any disc?

FinalBob42
06-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Do they disappear after you do a certain event or change discs or can they be collected any time?

Old Manus
06-07-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm not sure. There are some which can only be gotten once you have got to certain disks though.

Shalashaska
06-07-2005, 11:15 PM
You can collect them at any time provided you're at that section of the game, for instance, you obviously cannot collect the one at Daguerro until you have the airship (or a gold chocobo I suppose). You can wait to get them all on disk 4 if you wish.

crashNUMBERS
06-07-2005, 11:49 PM
WARNING Dumb question!!

What are stellazzios...

FinalBob42
06-08-2005, 02:17 AM
Stellazzio Coins can be found all around the world and are wanted by a noble called the queen of Stella in Treno. (EDIT: So they are actually called Stellazzio Coins, not Stellazzios, so that might've confused you.)

http://www.ffinsider.net/ff9/pix/stelazzio.jpg

There are a total of 13 of them. Finding them and bringing them to Stella can get you some nice items (a Blood Sword, Black Belt, Rosetta's Ring, Robe Of Lords as well a grand total of aproximately 60,000 gil). The 13th reward, the Hammer, is also necessary to view FF9's secret extended ending. You only have to have the Hammer in your inventory to see it when you finish the game.

The locations of the coins can be found here:
http://www.square-central.com/ff9/coins.shtml

Tauntalus-gang
06-15-2005, 09:00 AM
hey how do you get Aeris? i know its in dali but do u have 2 stop the windmill or something? and if u do how do u do it??

Alexander
06-15-2005, 04:48 PM
hey how do you get Aeris? i know its in dali but do u have 2 stop the windmill or something? and if u do how do u do it??

Behind that machine-thing, near the place you go underground to save Vivi. Somethign like that.

Oh. Edit your post. It is ARIES. Aeris is the dead girl from FFVII, and there are rumors enough about reviving her without those typos. XD

nik0tine
06-16-2005, 12:27 AM
hey how do you get Aeris? i know its in dali but do u have 2 stop the windmill or something? and if u do how do u do it?? Well, first you need to synthesize every single item from every single item synthesis shop at least ten times. (This includes all of the items that stop appearing after certain points in the game) Then when you talk to Hades and try to synthesize items he will say something special. I can't remember the quote exactly but it's something like "You have become the greatest item synthesizer of all time" and then when you try to synthesize items there will be a whole new list of items to synthesize (they are really expensive and require some VERY RARE materials). The item you need to synthesize is the Excalibur 3 (to get it you need the excalibur 2, and the BFG 9000 [which is a whole different side quest in and of itself] and a whole buttload of gil)

Once you have Excalibur 3 DO NOT EQUIP IT YET OR THIS WILL NOT WORK!! You need to go to Esto Gaza and talk to the Bishop there. He will tell you the location of a secret location where there is a large stone. If you talk to the stone Zidane will say something and you will have the option to put the excalibur 3 in or not. Use caution, however, because once you have put it in you cannot get it back out. If you have equipped the sword already the stone will reject it because 'it has been tainted by the impurities of war'. Once you put it in you will recieve the gospel flower. Take it to Gizamalukes grotto (the roots will be gone and it will be accessible.) and take it to the chapel where the moogles were getting married. You will see Aeris sitting on the steps near the giant bell with a flower basket in hand. Talk to her and she will sell you a 'midgar flower' for one gil. Buy it, and go back to hades. He is astonished that you have recieved such rare items, and he synthesizes the two items for you for free. After he does this you will have the Phoenix Flower. (I bet you know what you can do with that! ;) )Take the phoenix flower back to Aeris and she will join you.

However, there is an extra trick to the phoenix flower! Put in Disk 1 of FF7 once you have Aeris, and FF7 will load up at Aeris' grave. Use the flower on the lake where she is burried and she will be revived. Save the game onto a new file (and old FF7 file wont work for some reason) and voila! You have Aeris in BOTH games!

Oh. Edit your post. It is ARIES. Aeris is the dead girl from FFVII, and there are rumors enough about reviving her without those typos. XD :p

Tauntalus-gang
06-16-2005, 07:56 AM
ok thanks for your help!! Anyways i just asumed that u needed to stop the windmill because on this other ffIX site it said something about the mayors key and this sleeping kid had something to do with the stellazio... thanks for your help!!:D

nik0tine
06-16-2005, 09:20 AM
No, he's all wrong. My post explains in detail how to get Aeris.

Old Manus
06-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Yes, I tried it.

nik0tine
06-17-2005, 10:34 AM
It takes alot of doing, but it's definetly worth it imo.