PDA

View Full Version : omg I hate #@*^& Anima / Seymour!!!

Seraf
06-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Is it even possible to beat those to damn guys! First his god $&#% Summon beats the Hell out of me for 20 minutes until he dies, then I go to fight Seymour thinking he would be easier then he ends up wiping my whole party out in 3 ROUNDS! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: How the hell do I beat them?

Yew-Yevon
06-07-2005, 11:15 PM
if rikku has protective items mix them to get Mighty G on the party

Zanius
06-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Is it even possible to beat those to damn guys! First his god $&#% Summon beats the Hell out of me for 20 minutes until he dies, then I go to fight Seymour thinking he would be easier then he ends up wiping my whole party out in 3 ROUNDS! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: How the hell do I beat them?

He is tough and annoying. Your primary concern will be to get rid of the 2 Guado Guards. You have 2 options in achieving this, either steal their Hi- Potions to prevent them from healing themselves or have Auron use Threaten to stop them from moving. Once they are frozen just focus your attacks on Seymour, since if he dies so will the Guado Guards and vice versa.

He will summon Anima now. If you talked to Seymour earlier, it will make this battle a bit easier. Have Tidus cast Haste on everyone, and then attack normally. Bring Lulu in and keep casting ice magic (preferably Blizzara).

Another problem is Anima's Pain which causes instant death on a character, and it comes every other turn. So it is recommended, though not required to have at least 2 characters with Life magic. Auron deals a decent amount of damage against Anima as well, so be sure to have him in. Now once Anima has about 9000+ HP left, summon Shiva and use her Overdrive to finish it off. Also, if Anima does Oblivion its game over, so make sure you kill him before this happens.

Seymour will reappear. Have Yuna cast all 4 Nuls on your party to protect against his Multi Level 2 magic attacks. Then just attack normally after that.

SIDE NOTE: you can also set all your aeons to overdrive mode, and the Yuna's well, to get an extra overdrive (if you spend some time leveling up yourself before the battle, of course...). This also can make the job done! ;)

Yew-Yevon
06-07-2005, 11:33 PM
also i somon 1 aeon evry time he uses his overdrive so she dosent kill you

Zanius
06-07-2005, 11:34 PM
also i somon 1 aeon evry time he uses his overdrive so she dosent kill you

Yeah that's right! It also do the trick ;)

Blitzball Hooligan
06-08-2005, 03:10 AM
I just summoned Shiva. Most of Anima's attacks miss her and she can heal herself with Blizzara.

dipstick
06-08-2005, 11:02 AM
I used Yuna Tidus and Auron. During the Anima when Anima is about to overdrive call out a summon to protect yourself thn once Anima is beaten with Seymore I had Yuna cast all four null magics on the party (I started from the once in which he was about to cast emembering his last spell) so it's important you learn the sequence of his magic attacks (if you have the help option on when you do a command on seymor it will tell you it I think it's lightening ice fire water but not so sure sorry) also remember what last magic attack his did or you'll be sorry and then since he has shield I know magic wouldn't be that strong so I had Tidus and Auron just simply attack him. after that i didn't take to long at all.

DHEvil
06-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Heehee! I can't believe you dudes had trouble with those guys! Teehee! Nah I'm messing with ya. They were pretty hard for that point in the game when your party was relatively weak.

My party now though has ALL max stats including 255 luck. You HAVE to complete the monster arena if you want ALL max stats. I played mor than 600 hours of FFX and I have NO tan whatsoever as a result.

crazybayman
06-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Just go do some levelling up. If your stuck at Seymour flux on Mt Gagazet, then just go back on Gagazet trail, and get everyone up a few sphere levels. Once you level up enough, he's a wimp.

Honestly, this guy is just an annoying little puss. Cast Bio on him, and he goes "ah!" and losses 1400hp everytime he makes a move. And if you cast hastega (or haste) on your party, he doesn't have much time to use lance of atrophy that often, so you will have time to use a holy water before he uses Full-Life (which kills you instantly when inflicted with zombie).

I just beat him last night, and I had to be careful not to kill him too quickly, so everyone could get a shot in and get exp.

Crop
06-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Heehee! I can't believe you dudes had trouble with those guys! Teehee! Nah I'm messing with ya. They were pretty hard for that point in the game when your party was relatively weak.

My party now though has ALL max stats including 255 luck. You HAVE to complete the monster arena if you want ALL max stats. I played mor than 600 hours of FFX and I have NO tan whatsoever as a result.

Did you just post here to glote about your stats?

DHEvil
06-08-2005, 05:12 PM
You betcha! The game gets boring after you're TOO powerful though...so I'm redoing the game AGAIN. I've played it what...*Counts fingers*....7 times?

Tidus1456
06-08-2005, 05:24 PM
when anima does her overdrive how is that game over for me i always have sum1 who survive's normally auron and when eva anima does pain aways use a pheonix down don't go thinking "I will wait till next turn" by then u will have to revive 2 character's and its a waste of a mega pheonix down and for a good way to beat seymour after anima is gone for me I always make sure I have at least 1 aeon left summon it get it to do its overdrive (for sum reason its always valefor or shiva) and seymour looses a chunk of his health :D then just keep gettin yuna to cast a null spell on ur character's for what eva element he is guna cast next (as i remember to c what spell he will cast next do it like ur guna attack him and at the top of the screen it scrolls across tellin u what order he cast's spell's in)

P.S. sorry if sum1 has already said this but im not in the mood to go reading what every1 has said lol

Crop
06-08-2005, 06:23 PM
You betcha! The game gets boring after you're TOO powerful though...so I'm redoing the game AGAIN. I've played it what...*Counts fingers*....7 times?

Yeah please stop showing off its stupid and big headed.

DHEvil
06-08-2005, 06:26 PM
*Gak* Will you stop spoiling my fun please? Jeez I'm new here and you guys gotta know that I'm an FFX veteran! ^_^

crazybayman
06-08-2005, 06:40 PM

And that's something to be proud of?

You have WAY too much time on your hands.

DHEvil
06-08-2005, 07:17 PM
I'm 15, what do you expect? Oh yeah...GCSE's....forgot about those! :tongue:

Crop
06-09-2005, 04:30 PM
*Gak* Will you stop spoiling my fun please? Jeez I'm new here and you guys gotta know that I'm an FFX veteran! ^_^

Yeah like that. Big headed show off :rolleyes2

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 02:25 AM
tis ok to be happy wit ur stats, but braggin about em in a thread where sum1 ha asked 4 help is a bit pathetic really. There r threads that ask ppl wat there stats r like, go gloat there.
As for Seraf, have u defeated seymore yet with the advice here?

The Anarchy Angel
06-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Hehehe, just power up all aeons anyway, and just contantly use their overdrives...but try not to have people vs Anima...coz they die...very easily...

Chlis
06-13-2005, 09:55 PM
these bosses arnt that hard... to be frank i beat them 1st time through haha