PDA

View Full Version : Most Embrassing or Quirky moments

Sploddess
06-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Post your most embarassing or just out right blonde/quirky moments and tell what made the so terrible or so funny.

Jojee
06-08-2005, 06:12 AM
Okay... here's the most recent one! :p

I work at Victoria's Secret. They do a purse check every time before we leave the store, to make sure you aren't stealing any undies (actually, we have to call them panties xD) or anything ^^

Well, one time.... they did a purse check (It was like my second day working too, so that made it even more embarassing) and there were a pair of undies in there!! And it was a Victoria's Secret pair *_* That I bought ages and ages ago.... I have NO idea what it was doing in my purse. I didn't put it in there, I sweaaaar ._. I was like, OMG what is that doing there @___@ and I was sooooo embarassed, but they believed me.... but it was still so embarassing :p I'm checking my purse before I go there every time for underwear, now. Hahaha. *dies*

theundeadhero
06-08-2005, 09:25 AM
The most outright blonde moment I've had was when my hair was about 11 inches long. It's blonde. :p

Shadow_Wolf 6354
06-08-2005, 09:36 AM
when i first came here and whenever i am here.....heh

you wont remember this encounter
:shoot:

boris no no
06-08-2005, 09:38 AM
all the time. i'm blonde!
erm....mostly in pub when drunk i fall over or break things. the usual really

Ko Ko
06-08-2005, 11:41 AM
I was in #eoff and talking to Maxico, who at the time was called Tampon. And I typed in /me licks Tampons.
:skull3:

Project G
06-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Always awkward silences whenever I enter a conversation

Social Moon Firesky
06-08-2005, 12:33 PM
I asked if Japan entered the Eurovision song contest, in front of a whole group of English and Japanese people...*Cringes* And a few hours later, I asked if Yorkshire was up north. Even the Japanese people knew where it is! I still think it' up north, even now. Also, a while back, I was talking to my friends, and we got into an argument so I said 'F*** off' to him. It just so happened that my friend's dad was walking past at the time, and one of the strictest teachers in the school.

WarZidane
06-08-2005, 01:05 PM
The most embarrasing for me was probably when my mobile went off in the middle of an exam graduation thingy :p
Such a boring life i have :D?

Sploddess
06-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Okay I always have embarrassing or Quirky little moments I was born blonde and I think that says plenty. But here goes to show you how blonde I can be even now. I was about 6 or 7 an I was on this hot dog kick my mum was buying hotdogs almost every day. So to get me to stop eating hotdogs she goes to me "Gayle do you know why you like hotdogd so much?" I just looked at her and said no. She says to me "You like them so much because you are one." Now I had enough sense in the beginning to say no that can't be so then she tells me this story and shows me a recipt from a local Sparkles dated back to the year I was born. My mother haves any and every recipt and what not. She tells me "I bought the hotdogs and cooked them well before Garry went to a construction site in Texas I told him to throw away the old hotdogs and he didn't do it so a few days goes by and I hear screaming comming from the fridge I open it up and there you were." By this time I'm in tears because I believe her an the thought of eating my relatives was too much, I haven't eaten many hotdogs since lol.

Jess
06-08-2005, 04:51 PM
I say really dumb things by accident sometimes, but I don't really take them into account.

Zeldy
06-08-2005, 06:48 PM
I aint blonde but i still am extremely clumsy, i make a fool of myself almost everyday, i either fall over or say something really random.

I have a few main embarrasing things tho..

1, My mates ran up behind me and pulled up my skirt whilst we were 'listening' to the teacher, i grabbed, and pushed it down, my skirt,screamed, i turned around banging my head on the door in hysterics.

2, I fell for the most gullable joke EVER.Blossom was falling past the windows. And somebody said "hehehe, look its snowing-"
me - "WHAT!? YAAAAAY! ITS SNOWING! LOOK LOOK, ITS SNOWING! yaay!"
everyone started laughing at me :D

3, i knicked the milkshake of my friend and asked for a bit and she said yes, so i started to take a drink and she made me laugh! do you know how hard it is to drink when ur laughing ur head of? you cant, so it all came out.. and she skits me like hell for that, whenever i see her she pretends to dribble :tongue:

The Anarchy Angel
06-08-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm not blonde either, but i have a tendency to slip over on cut grass. Well today in PE, the grass had bene cut so i was going really slowly around the rounders pitch so i didn't make a complete twat of myself but when i saw the ball was being thrown at the base i was heading to, i sped up and skidded over on the grass, managing to score but i now have a really big scratches down each leg and they hurt a bit :(. Other than that, i dance like a drunken idiot if you feed me too much cola!