PDA

View Full Version : Are wireless mouses meant to suck so bad?

Rye
06-08-2005, 12:17 AM
My wireless mouse has been sucky lately, I've been changing the batteries lately, but it's still weird. Maybe mouses just are crappy at highlighted and stuff like that, but I think my wireless mouse has been going crazy. Then again, it may just be a temporary thing, like when my keyboard would be weird and mix up my typing.

Yamaneko
06-08-2005, 12:36 AM
I have a wireless mouse. Except for on the rare occasion where it'll lose connection with the base signal, it's pretty much a solid piece of work.

Do you have any non-Windows drivers installed for your mouse? I've never much cared for drivers that come with mouses. They can be buggy at times. I use my mouse on average five hours a day and find I have to change the batteries (I use rechargeable) every couple weeks. Perhaps it's time to buy a new mouse.

Shoeberto
06-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Most likely just a bad mouse.

Rye
06-11-2005, 03:45 PM
I think it is a bad mouse, it's getting worse lately. I don't think I could replace it without getting a new keyboard though, as they all run from the same thing. Ah well.

Xander
06-11-2005, 06:02 PM
I'd just use an optical mouse myself. Never much saw the point of wireless ones. And yeah I had trouble the few times I did use them. Optical <3

Raven Nox
06-11-2005, 08:24 PM
My wireless mouse only starts slowing down when the batteries are low... I don't have probelms with it... and it's a microsoft one to... surpising...