PDA

View Full Version : I'm so swish!

Madame Adequate
06-08-2005, 04:35 AM
Actually, this thread's original intention wasn't self-aggrandizement, but these things take on a mind of their own after awhile.

But no, seriously, when I was jauntily sauntering into town today to conduct... business... I was bouncing along listening to music from Katamari Damacy. If I were braver, I'd have just been shouting the stuff out to whichever unfortunates happened by me, but I am craven and was thus sadly subdued.

There's a large crossroads on the way. Normally this involves waiting. As I approached the first road nothing was coming, and I walked across. I walked halfway over the small island when the lights turned to be in my favor, and I dandered on over the next two roads. Just as I reached the final little road to cross, THAT one turned green for me, and over I went.

I remain convinced that it was Jesus sitting on his couch, playing a PS7 (He transcends time, you see.), and going 'Yo. You are awesome. Here, have some swanky'.

Dang, I felt good today.

Discuss things that make you feel swanky, dapper, swish, shiny, and the like. Or maybe you subscribe to the theory that such things happen because you already feel like that?

(I also feel fly when my four-star Lightweight Tiger 'The White Tiger' Lee beats the crap out of Muhammed Ali in Knockout Kings 2002. My poor friend was so... well he was pretty amused, actually, but he was just masking his suicidal dismay.)

Jojee
06-08-2005, 05:52 AM
I feel swanky because I swank all the time n_n

Actually, I have no idea what I'm talking about. XD It thunderstormed today! With lightning and thunder KAPOW ^_^ and I was driving with my bf in the car and I loved it. I love driving in the rain, especially with other people ;] Dunno why. Of course, I was going like... 25 miles below speed limit ._. (In a 30 mile zone! ...HAha not really, but almost!)

Hawkeye
06-08-2005, 05:55 AM
I feel shiny when I take a shower