PDA

View Full Version : >> The worst RPGs you ever played..

black orb
06-08-2005, 08:15 AM
>>> Post all those awful RPGs that make you waste your time.

Mine has to be "Eternal Eyes" for PSX and "Drakken" for SNES.. Horrible games.

Necronopticous
06-08-2005, 08:21 AM
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.

gokufusionss1
06-08-2005, 10:35 AM
skies of arcadia- it's crap.

Destai
06-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Probably not the worst but Legaia 2: Duel Saga. Wow that has to be the most mediocre game ever.

WarZidane
06-08-2005, 12:24 PM
The Persona games, i thought they were HORRIBLE.

Chris
06-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Vagrant Story... I still have nightmares. ;_;

SomethingBig
06-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Probably not the worst but Legaia 2: Duel Saga. Wow that has to be the most mediocre game ever.
Not to mention the fact that it had some of the worst voice-acting in any game ever.

- FFX
- Any and all of the .Hack games.
- Shining Tears
- Diablo I and II
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

ughhis
06-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne
Skies of Arcadia
Vagrant Story
Final Fantasy X
Diablo I & Diablo II

?

Oh, and here I was thinking all of those were really great and all.
But I can't really think of the worst RPG I've ever played. Maybe I missed that one. :fpcow:

Erdrick Holmes
06-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy X2
Phantasy Star III (most pointless game ever made)

Lindy
06-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Not to mention the fact that it had some of the worst voice-acting in any game ever.
Lies, Legaia 2, while having a story that was rather silly, had quite good voice acting, and I enjoyed it for the battle system which was pretty original, considering the time in which it was made.

It also contends for the most number of, and the most annoying, side quests in any RPG ever.

And for the record, the worst Voice-acting in a game ever is Baten Kaitos, but that game has so much to make up for it, I think we can overlook it.

I'll see anyone who says FFX, and I'll raise you an FF7.

Erdrick Holmes
06-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Nah,, FFVII was more fun to play, dispite having a confusing storyline that was lost in translation most of the time.

Meat Puppet
06-08-2005, 03:16 PM
final fantasy
rofl

Destai
06-08-2005, 03:40 PM
I havent played a final fantasy game that wasnt very enjoyable. Yes even X-2.

Shoeberto
06-08-2005, 03:59 PM
I can't think of many RPGs that I've played that have truly been horrible, but there have been a lot that irk me when I play them. Like Vagrant Story. I want to play through it, because the story and atmosphere is so cool, but the battle system kills my patience. Timing a hojillion hit combo where you barely ever hit sucks.

YukiKiro
06-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Okage: Shadow King. god i hate that game.

Lindy
06-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Nah,, FFVII was more fun to play, dispite having a confusing storyline that was lost in translation most of the time.
Don't try and blame it on translation, it was just a plain ol' bad game.

"lolz I AM SEPHIROTH, I WILL SUMMON A METEOR TO DESTROY THE WORLD...ONLY VERY VERY SLOWLY"

"HELO I AM CLOUD, I AM PART OF SOLDIER, OH NO WAIT I'M NOT, NO WAIT I AM, NO WAIT, I WAS LYING AND NOW I'LL JUST GO INTO A COMA BLAH"

Xander
06-08-2005, 06:34 PM
FFVII was a lot of fun....FFVIII on the other hand... *yawns*

Doc Sark
06-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Unlimited Saga has to be the worst game I've ever played, RPG or otherwise!

WarZidane
06-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Totally forgot about Unlimited Saga..but yeah, that game's very, very horrible.

Lindy
06-08-2005, 06:48 PM
FFVII was a lot of fun....FFVIII on the other hand... *yawns*
Darling, I love you, but for that I think I may have to kill you.

Black Mage
06-08-2005, 06:49 PM
You know, I've heard many bad things about Unlimited Saga. And in hearing those, I wanted to like it if not just because everyone else didn't.

I bought it, cheap I might add, and tried. Oh, how I tried to like it. For a little while, I thought my goal was in reach, but alas, I failed. Unlimited Saga was not meant to be.

Also, Legend of Dragoon was horrible, but not the worst RPG I've ever played. So, I'll go with one of those two, for the sake of keeping my sanity.

Crazy the Clown
06-08-2005, 06:54 PM
These are, by far, the WORST RPGs ever conceived.

-Unlimited SaGa-PS2 (The battle music was its only positive feature.)
-Eternal Ring-PS2 (The lovechild of Doom and Final Fantasy must've been dropped on its head.)
-Swordquest Fireworld-Atari 2600 (The game designers were on crack. CRACK, I TELL YOU!!!)
-Lagoon-Super NES (It looked, well, thrown-together, and played that way, too. Plus, no matter what sword Nasir had, it had the range of a pushpin.)
-Hydlide-NES (This just in: Benito Mussolini is working on an 8th layer of Hell, featuring kiosks where rapists and wife beaters must play Hydlide for eternity.)

Lord Chainsaw
06-08-2005, 06:59 PM
I've played Drakkhen, and I'm working on finishing it right now as part of my quest to beat every US SNES RPG release. It's really not as bad later on as it is in the beginning. The game also has an incredible sequel on the SNES that very few people have played (probably due to being scared away from it by Drakkhen) called DragonView which I highly recommend.

As far as terrible RPGs I've played, I thought these were pretty bad:

Tecmo Secret of the Stars
Beyond the Beyond
Golden Sun
Grandstream Saga
King's Field II (although my main beef with this game was balance)
Super Ninja Boy

Dreddz
06-08-2005, 07:05 PM

same

black orb
06-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Super Ninja Boy
>>> Atleast that game was fun.
Lagoon and a "Record of Lodoss Wars" RPG for Snes, were crap too..

kikimm
06-08-2005, 11:48 PM
The Legend of Dragoon. I tried three times. Never again. The only good thing I can say about it was that the battle system was fun.

:D

SomethingBig
06-08-2005, 11:56 PM
"lolz I AM SEPHIROTH, I WILL SUMMON A METEOR TO DESTROY THE WORLD...ONLY VERY VERY SLOWLY"

"HELO I AM CLOUD, I AM PART OF SOLDIER, OH NO WAIT I'M NOT, NO WAIT I AM, NO WAIT, I WAS LYING AND NOW I'LL JUST GO INTO A COMA BLAH"
I'll raise you a

"YUNA! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUNA!"

"OOOHA HA HA HA HA!"

"HAY GUYS LET'S TAKE AN ENTIRE GAME TO REALIZE THAT ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS NOT SUMMON THE FINAL AEON IN ORDER TO SAVE YUNA!"

That, and FFX is the most linear, repetitive, and easiest of all of the FF series.

Destai
06-09-2005, 12:02 AM

I'll raise you a

"YUNA! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUNA!"

"OOOHA HA HA HA HA!"

"HAY GUYS LET'S TAKE AN ENTIRE GAME TO REALIZE THAT ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS NOT SUMMON THE FINAL AEON IN ORDER TO SAVE YUNA!"

That, and FFX is the most linear, repetitive, and easiest of all of the FF series.Theyre still both fun and I think they both have great storylines.

SomethingBig
06-09-2005, 12:05 AM
To each his own, right? We could all argue without stopping about FFVII and FFX. *Shudders at the thought of even comparing them*

black orb
06-09-2005, 12:06 AM
>>> I played Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure from Nippon Ichi, the plot was a total waste of time but it has nice graphics and average game play..
"Eternal Eyes" its like a Rhapsody rip off, puppets masters anyone?.. but with the same crap story worst graphics and worst gameplay.

I love Square and tried to play Vagrant Story but this game wasnt for me, way to boring.

Lindy
06-09-2005, 01:34 AM
To each his own, right? We could all argue without stopping about FFVII and FFX. *Shudders at the thought of even comparing them*
I dislike them both equally.

I win.

XxSephirothxX
06-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Unlimited SaGa was horrible.

FFVIII is, out of all the games I've played, my least favorite, because I really wanted to like it. But I hated it, and it was total crap.

Lindy
06-09-2005, 02:07 AM
It wasn't total crap.

The Junction system was smart, the card game was fun, and if you combined the two, it was highly abuseable for getting powerful weapons and junctions early on in the game and thus beating it at around level 15 or so.

XxSephirothxX
06-09-2005, 02:08 AM
And that makes it a good game? :p

Lindy
06-09-2005, 02:11 AM
Did I say that?

No, I said it wasn't total crap, you can't resign it to that when it has redeeming features, and those redeeming features can be applied to the game as a whole making it easier and quite a lot more fun.

The only thing that let it down was the dumb, endlessly dumb story, and the fact that Squall was just a complete idiot.

I liked the Gunblade though.

RedCydranth
06-09-2005, 02:14 AM
Bad RPGs? Um.. Lets see.

Someone mentioned Beyond the Beyond AND Golden Sun... They were both made by Camelot. You must dislike Camelot... LOL.

I like Golden Sun, but Beyond the Beyond was at its highest points mediocre. However its far better than...

Unlimited SaGa. Plain out stupid. No replay value, which was the producers entire point of making this game. It was supposed to be so that you could play it for extensively long time without getting bored. Too bad it gets boring 2 minutes in when you realize you got gyped the money you payed... But still not as bad as...

Guardian's Crusade. Oh My God. Awfulness at its height. I can't think of a more emotionless, bland game. At least unlimited Saga got you mad..

XxSephirothxX
06-09-2005, 02:16 AM
Did I say that?

No, I said it wasn't total crap, you can't resign it to that when it has redeeming features, and those redeeming features can be applied to the game as a whole making it easier and quite a lot more fun.

The only thing that let it down was the dumb, endlessly dumb story, and the fact that Squall was just a complete idiot.

I liked the Gunblade though.
True. I just absolutely could not stand the story, and I didn't really like any of the characters, except for Zell, who was fairly shallow but amusing. It lacked a good villian or anything that made me want to play it or connect with the charaters. And, though the Junction system was unique, I really disliked it. I found the battles really slow, and didn't really think to run away consistently until a ways into the game, so I got stuck fairly leveled up, which is apparently not what you want in VIII. But I'd still call it crap because I play an RPG for its story, and a story so bad as FFVIII's doesn't deserve a game.

EDIT: And I thought the Gunblade was stupid. :p

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-09-2005, 02:23 AM
Brandish for SNES. Piece of flaming crap.

GooeyToast
06-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Did I say that?

I liked the Gunblade though.I found the battles really slow, and didn't really think to run away consistently until a ways into the game, so I got stuck fairly leveled up, which is apparently not what you want in VIII. But I'd still call it crap because I play an RPG for its story, and a story so bad as FFVIII's doesn't deserve a game.

EDIT: And I thought the Gunblade was stupid. :p

If you thought the system was slow, then you could always raise the battle speed meter. Also, FF8's battle system wasn't nearly as slow as FF9's. I enjoyed 8 though, along with 7, 9, and 10. It may not have had the best story line, but it did have tons of hours of side-quests & thousands of different customibility options. In fact, I played a file of 8 for over 105 hrs. :)

Oh, as far as my worst RPG's go, I can't really choose any. I usually do research before I buy one so I know if it's good or not. But, if I had to pick some, I'd have to choose:

Unlimited Saga
Shining Tears
Legend of Lagaia

KentaRawr!
06-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Bad RPG's? hmm...

Saga Frontier. It was worse because when my Brother and I get games, when we sit down and play them, we usually we love them at first. (My First Dreamcast game: Soul Calibur) But, this time, it was different...

We played it for a bit, and then, some horrible words come out of our mouthes:

"This is crap."

Gah... Curse you, Saga Frontier... You ruined my day by making me spend 30 Dollars on you... >_<

But then I laughed a bit because I chatted with someone and they said: "Hey, I heard you got Saga Frontier." A short pause goes by... "I am SO sorry..."

Another bad RPG though, I would say, is Final Fantasy 2. >_< I was quite dissapointed.

black orb
06-09-2005, 02:43 AM
Guardian's Crusade. Oh My God. Awfulness at its height. I can't think of a more emotionless, bland game. At least unlimited Saga got you mad..
>>> I Agree with that, I remember Guardian's Crusade was one of my first RPGs for the playstation. and I never finished it. :D

Legend of Lagaia
>>> awww, that one wasnt THAT bad..

Anyways, why are we arguing about FF games??, Even the worst FF game Shines compared to the awful games we have mentioned here. XD

The Shoeless Hobo
06-09-2005, 07:30 AM
Jade Cocoon.

Raven Nox
06-09-2005, 07:39 AM
Eternal Ring

fire_of_avalon
06-09-2005, 07:56 AM
The Legend of Dragoon. I tried three times. Never again. The only good thing I can say about it was that the battle system was fun.

:D

You are all retardeds besides kikimm.

:<3: for kikimm

My name is...something..?
06-09-2005, 08:00 AM
What? I love Legend of Dragoon.

I hate the Mana game for the Playstation. I can't remember it's name. I loathe it with a passion, but I love the old ones though.

Raven Nox
06-09-2005, 08:20 AM
What? I love Legend of Dragoon.

I hate the Mana game for the Playstation. I can't remember it's name. I loathe it with a passion, but I love the old ones though.

Legend of Mana? That's not a bad game. I never played Legend of Dragoon, and I don't plan to.

My name is...something..?
06-09-2005, 08:34 AM
I didn't like it much.
I liked the fighting and all that, but to me the levels were designed poorly.
I always seemed to get a headache by just playing it.

Markus. D
06-09-2005, 12:13 PM
i ddnt like unlimited saga and crimson something 2

The Shoeless Hobo
06-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Eternal Ring

OMG, I completely forgot about that game. I hate it with all my anger inside of me. And the storyline didn't make sense... :cry:

Alixsar
06-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Probably FFVII. A bunch of uninteresting characters, a sketchy translation, a needlessly confusing and "deep" plot, a bunch of ridiculous symbolism, and a wussy villian. So much h8. Xenogears/Saga are also pretty bad. They do the same thing and take it to extremes. At least in FFVII everything eventually made sense in the end. Xenogears/Saga intentionally confuse the hell out of you only to promise that "Oh, well, it'll make sense four games from now". And if the symbolism in FFVII wasn't bad enough, a pink furby gets crucified in Xenogears. Come on. Legend of Dragoon was pretty awful, as well...

And I don't understand why everyone hates on the SaGa games so much. They're not the best, but they aren't THAT bad. SaGa Frontier 2 was awesome, except for the Battle of South Moundtop. God, I still have nightmares.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot about FFX-2. FFX-2 is the only game that I've ever tried to play that I physically couldn't force myself to play. My body just wouldn't let me do it. The game doesn't even have battle music. It's just some guy playing random notes on a guitar. The entire game is nothing but cheese, and playing it just made me really angry. The game's "lighthearted tone" (I'm being nice, here) made me want to cut myself with a rusty knife. FFX-2 is basically three girls running around going "Tee-hee!" and then winking at the camera while Square swims around in swimming pools full of money.

DK
06-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Wild Arms 3, just because the lack of ability to buy healing items and the lack of letting you escape from battle made it really annoying, especially when the characters were so shockingly weak.

Carl the Llama
06-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Edit: Oh, and I forgot about FFX-2. FFX-2 is the only game that I've ever tried to play that I physically couldn't force myself to play. My body just wouldn't let me do it. The game doesn't even have battle music. It's just some guy playing random notes on a guitar. The entire game is nothing but cheese, and playing it just made me really angry. The game's "lighthearted tone" (I'm being nice, here) made me want to cut myself with a rusty knife. FFX-2 is basically three girls running around going "Tee-hee!" and then winking at the camera while Square swims around in swimming pools full of money.
the shock!!! dont compare FFX-2 to cheese!!! i love cheese.

anyways back to the piont the worst RPG iv ever had the misfortune is Ark: Twilight of the Spirits that game was sooo bad... had i not been the most devoted of RPG players i would had used it as a frizby

SomethingBig
06-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Alixsar, you're joking, right? No, seriously. Tell me you're joking. And you also know that Xenosaga is a series of games with the story unfolding throughout each game, right? Right?

Unlimited Saga is definitely the worst RPG I've ever played. I'm tellin' ya, playing chess with a snail would be more fun.

I really don't see why everyone hates FFVIII. The junction system allowed for so much customization, even moreso than FFVII's materia system. You could make your own characters however you wanted to make them. The Limit Breaks were far more interactive and much more innovative than any other desperation attack system in any FF. The battles were actually pretty tough, including the final boss battle, which is much more than I can say about FFVII, IX, and X. There were hours upon hours of sidequests. For once, an FF actually had you work for your ultimate weapons. You didn't just find them. Nay, you actually had to find the materials to create them yourself. Where's the glory in just finding the ultimate weapons? Usually, the only reasons people hate FFVIII is because:
- It came after FFVII, which had HUGE shoes to fill. FFVIII was different, new, and yes, slightly worse than FFVII. Of course, people said, "OMFG FFVIII IS NOT TEH FFVII! THEREFOR IT R TEH SUX!"
- The constant blows it takes. People are always bashing FFVIII, so those opinions are drilled in. This happened to me. My friend was playing FFIX while I was playing VIII and he kept telling me how much he hated VIII, so I started to hate it too. Thank God I gave it a second shot because he and I were both wrong.
- It's tougher than most other FFs. In this day in age, hard = bad according to many people.

FFVIII was a quality game. Its story, while certainly not as deep as VII's, had its own twists and turns. OMFG BUT IT R TEH LUV STORY!?!?!? Yeah, it has love in it, but it goes deeper than that. TEH LUV R TEH 4 GURLZZZ FAG! Oh yeah, thanks.

Lindy
06-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Xenogears made sense if the played the whole game, at least, they DID explain it all in the end, just like, it took all the way until the end to do it =(

Dunno about Xenosaga, all I hear about that is it's a good movie.

Well, ok, Xenogears Disc 2 was just...ick, like they spent all their time on Disc 1, and then just collapsed for Disc 2, but at least they spent time explaining story.

DK
06-10-2005, 02:57 PM
anyways back to the piont the worst RPG iv ever had the misfortune is Ark: Twilight of the Spirits that game was sooo bad... had i not been the most devoted of RPG players i would had used it as a frizby

Arc was an good game. The intertwining stories worked well. Some of the characters do suck sac, though.

Cruise Control
06-10-2005, 04:23 PM
FFVII or Xenosaga 2 (its story was okay, but the took all the fun out of it), the best is a three wayu tie between FFX, FFX-2, and Legend of Dragoon.

Craig
06-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Some old PS2 RPG where the main character had a Guitar, that was pretty awful.

And whichever Wild Arms game had the main character as a female in the desert.

Lindy
06-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Wild Arms 3 was awesome you uncultured whores =(

Destai
06-10-2005, 04:55 PM
I found Wild Arms 3 very boring and the parts of the story I played through werent very interesting.

RedCydranth
06-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Anyone who says Xenogears, Xenosaga, Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy (any) are the worst need to get trapped in a room with Hydlide, Guardian's Crusade and Eternal Ring. They will learn the definition of BAD. Unliked and bad are 2 different things..

Legend of Mana was great, you just needed to learn the way to play it. I beat it in a 2 week stay in the hospital.

SaGa Frontier wasn't a waste of money, you need to know which scenarios were good to get the best play out of it. Red, Emilia and Blue have the good ones. T260G wasn't bad but I'm not a fan of Mechs. Riki's woulda been better if he wasn't a gay monster. Asselus was original and the only scenario with Princess Rose in it, the best Mystic ever! Also, Lutes was cool, but short. Best if you play his last. Seriously, i liked it because it took so long to beat every scenario.

I've heard nothing but good about the Arc the lad series, but if you say it sucks, im forced to turn a deaf ear. i'll be the judge for myself on that series, but I have high hopes.

Lich3636
06-10-2005, 11:03 PM
Final fantasys VIII, X-2, and FFII in the dawn of souls one they were all crappy (NOT the FFII with cecil) and for be to say a final fantasy is crappy means something

DMKA
06-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Yes.

Lord Chainsaw
06-10-2005, 11:07 PM
I've played through and finished Guardian's Crusade. I didn't think it was that terrible. I just considered it a nice snack of an RPG.

And that guy mentioning the game with the guitar, I can't believe I forgot about that one.

That RPG, Ephemeral Phantasia, holds the title of the only game I've ever traded in or returned in my entire life.

Excelsior
06-12-2005, 08:00 AM
dudes! quest 64! at least unlimited saga had pretty looking watercolor flowers on the cover. (although, thats all it had)

Madame Adequate
06-12-2005, 01:27 PM
I thought I was the only one who couldn't get into Vagrant Story. I tried so hard so many times, but... no.

Saga Frontier 2 and Unlimited SaGa are likely the worst RPGs I have ever played. Other bad ones include the King's Field games, Shadow Tower, Eternal Eyes, and Dragon Warrior VII. :cry: The pain, the pain of it all!

Edit: I forgot. Koudelka. I'll confess I may be judging it early, but I couldn't stick with it for long at all. =/

Gau Dude
06-16-2005, 07:08 PM
LAGOON.

44 caliber
06-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Hmm.

I'm still trying to play wild arms 3. The cycle goes, I start to play it and tell myself I'm going to finish, then I get bored and forget about it. :|

Madame Adequate
06-16-2005, 07:58 PM
LAGOON.

Nope.

Polnareff
06-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Wow....anyone that thinks Dragoon sucks should probably put a small bit more time into it, IMO. You'd be surprised. =/

As for truly bad RPGs, there are a few I can think of right off the top of my head:

Evolution
Evolution 2
Evolution Worlds
TimeStalkers
Jade Cocoon
Dragon Warrior 7 (mostly due to the boring battle system)

As for RPGs I didn't like....

Final Fantasy 8 (too flowery, main character is a punk emo wannabe. The only character I liked was Irvine.)

Final Fantasy 7 (even with all the Materia/summons you could get, the game's battle system quickly became tiresome. Not to mention the characters are paper-thin, and the translation is really bad)

Suikoden 3 (could never really get into the game, so it quickly became boring)

Tama2
06-17-2005, 09:06 PM
skies of arcadia- it's crap.

Yes it is. 100%.

DarkItachi
06-17-2005, 09:14 PM
All of the Dragon Warriors suck to me.It's just not fun and the battle system suck.I dont like ff9,the charactors are to small and boring.Good story tho.

omnitarian
06-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Paladin's Quest (SNES) has a bit of a cult following, but I found it horrifying. I'm normally not a stickler on graphics, but when I am incapable of differentiating between all of the muddy neon munchkins and my muddy neon munchkin, well, that's just ungood.

Quest 64 (N64) is very famous as a bad RPG. It actually wouldn't be too bad, if it weren't for the loathesomely boring magic system. And loathesomely boring level up system. And loathesomely boring plot. And loathesomely boring everything.

The Time Assassin
06-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Phantasy Star 3 made me cry.

KentaRawr!
06-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Paladin's Quest (SNES) has a bit of a cult following, but I found it horrifying. I'm normally not a stickler on graphics, but when I am incapable of differentiating between all of the muddy neon munchkins and my muddy neon munchkin, well, that's just ungood.

Quest 64 (N64) is very famous as a bad RPG. It actually wouldn't be too bad, if it weren't for the loathesomely boring magic system. And loathesomely boring level up system. And loathesomely boring plot. And loathesomely boring everything.

o_O The Level Up system seemed to be perfectly fine to me. Kill enemy, get exp.

But, the plot does suck. >_<

Gau Dude
06-17-2005, 10:52 PM
LAGOON.

Nope.

I never finished it, I played like two hours and then Iīve got tired of it.
The graphics are ugly, the story is to much rpgibbrish (Hey, give some credit. Iīve invented it thi moment.), and.. Well.. Thatīs it.
Isnīt it enough?

Jack
06-21-2005, 08:48 PM
I actually loved Final Fantasy VIII Ho-hum.

Probably Legend of Dragoon.

squareSOFT
06-21-2005, 09:07 PM
I hated Suikoden III as well as Wild Arms II.

edczxcvbnm
06-21-2005, 09:11 PM
FINAL FANTASY VI = Worst game ever created. It just flat out sucked in everyway. The only redeming factors are Gau and the Auction House music.

Ryth
06-21-2005, 09:47 PM
Shining Tears the worst RPG I've ever played *shudder* hoirrible.

Alive-Cat
06-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Vagrant story. That game didn't have anything interesting or slightly good.